Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

*AkDha Admirers Association* #2 (Page 123)

Tilottamaa IF-Dazzler
Tilottamaa
Tilottamaa

Posted: 03 September 2016 at 12:04am | IP Logged
That's great Thumbs Up
Originally posted by sashashyam

Carrying on, my dear, and amusing myself with all your shenanigans!

Shyamala Aunty

Originally posted by durgeshnandini

A very good morning everyone!!!Big smile

Saraswathi Aunty, that was another hilarious one... this time the topic was Sandhya di's transformation into Sands Begum... that too from the horse's mouth, I mean, Jalal's mouth... Sandhya di must be on cloud nine LOLLOL
And I'm sticking to my word, that Gujarati lady in maroon is nothing next to you!! So simple and charming,in your dignified pose... you've named yourself rightly, Karkuzhali!!!Embarrassed Btw, why don't you use this picture as your dp?!

Good morning, Shyamala Aunty!! How are you?!!Hug 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

karkuzhalibinduprasad41Kalgi22harshu27lashy

Sandhya.A IF-Rockerz
Sandhya.A
Sandhya.A

Posted: 03 September 2016 at 12:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sashashyam

Akka dear,

I find these kutties, chellams, kannas & begum as confusing as poor Jalal clearly finds them. And Sandhya is evidently a proto bully on the lines of Ruqaiya, badgering the poor kid till he finds a unique appellation for herWink. Serves
her right when she finds that instead of being the one and only begum, as she wants to be, she is now part of an amorphous, similarly labelled group of young females in Master Jalal's residence!WinkWink

But i am the only begum in school.Angry And the best begum and biggest chellam.UnhappyLOLLOL

But her photo does her justice; the eyes are dancing with suppressed mischief that masks an iron will underneath. This one would be far smarter than the Ruqaiya we ended up with all too soon! 

Embarrassed

As for Master Jalal, his brown locks would put those of any girl in the shade. For a moment, I thought he was another kutty/chellam/kanna!

Saraswathi  aunty has a knack  of choosing the best-est photographs. Jalal's  hair was his big plus and aunty has found  a photograph  with very similar  locks!Clap

I don't know about any Sneha, but your photo of yourself as a young woman,  which you had sent me a while ago,  was a classic, and far better than this one. Here it is. You look like a movie star in  a traditional Tamil film of those days, and not only the serene face.  Just look at that thick, long plait, the kind you could sit on! I hope you do not mind my sharing it with the others here without your permission, but I loved it, and I am sure they will too.

I loved it too.Day Dreaming

She is cho chweet!                         

(Baby Sarasa's house. Early morning..Her friends Master Jalal, Sands Begum and Kausi Chellam came yesterday for a sleepover..The kids are just awake..)
Grandma: Hello, good morning kids...did you have a nice sleep? 
Babloo: Grandma, I had scary dreams...
G'ma: Why' da kutty?
Babloo: Coz..Jalal anna was telling me scary stories..
Baby: What story did he tell you?
Babloo: About snake girls..He said that one snake girl came to his house and called him to play..
Baby: Why did he go and play with her.?.he'd have said I don't want to come...
But Jalal was always such a lallu  that this would not have occurred to him at all. Angry

AngryD'oh
G'ma: Alright kids, come and have your milk..
( Kausi Chellam and Sands Kutty come there)
G'ma: Did you brush your teeth kids?
Baby: Grandma, Babloo didn't..(laughs)
Babloo: No.. I cleaned it already..
Baby: When?
Babloo: Yesterday..
LOL
Sands: Where is Jalal?
Babloo: He still sleeps..
Kausi: Why didn't Lashykanna come grandma?
G'ma: Shyamala aunty took her to the Story Book Garden..They will come back only in the evening..
Sands: I also want to go with Shyamala aunty..
Sandhya my poppet, you practically define Competitiveness, with a capital C!Wink

Honestly, i was like that as a kid.Stern Smile Was a first in class freak, proud of my badges and all that.LOL (That explains my  teeny weeny sympathy for  Ruqaiya  throughout  - i hated to lose as well) but grew out of it soon ( which Ruqaiya  didn'tOuch) and by high school and  after that winning  or losing has never affected  me much.

Babloo: Did she go by magic carpet?
G'ma: Hey, Babloo kutty.. go and brush your teeth quickly.. I will make yummy breakfast for you all..
( Jalal comes there)
Jalal: Good morning Kausi akka, , Baby akka,,  Sands Ak...
Sands: ( cuts him) Jalal.. I don't like you calling me Akka..I am not your akka..
Jalal: Why?  but I call them Kausi'kka and Baby' kka..But they don't say anything...Then shall I call you...eh..Sands Chellam?
Kausi: No.. I won't 'llow you to call her that..It's my name..
Sands: I also don't want to be called Chellam..It sounds like my grandma's name..
( but i like chellam too ...Unhappy...anyway i want  to  have a unique  name, letme  continue.)
Baby: Is Sands kanna okay?
Sands: No.. It is Lashykanna's pet name.. I want something special.. Jalal, do you know any other names?
Jalal:mmm...( thinks)
Baby: You said you have so many girls in your house.. what do you call them?
Jalal: Okay.. I 'll call her Sands Begum like I call everyone in my house.. Is it Okay?
Sands: Yippee!
WHAT? Happy to be one among so many? Sandhya, I am deeply disappointed in you, my pet!LOL

So what if i am one among  many. I'll stand  out  as the best among many.Approve ( i am still 5 yrs old.LOL) Anyway  i am the only one in school.Wink

Babloo: Achchachoo...

Karkuzhali.

[/QUOTE]

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

.AkDhian.Tilottamaabinduprasad41karkuzhali--cute.manasi--sashashyamKalgi22harshu27lashy

lashy IF-Stunnerz
lashy
lashy

Posted: 03 September 2016 at 12:43am | IP Logged
Sandhya LOL You have an entire series now dedicated to how you've elbowed the rest of the girls in the class, fought off the competition and had yourself given a special title... only to later realise that the competition per se had just begun LOL
Class act Saraswathi Periyamma... Clap
and the babies look absolutely adorable... though I must admit after seeing such lovely children, I was waiting to see my photo... but, since I'm off to storybook garden with other Periyamma - next time, I guess... LOL

Btw, is that you in the second photo?
You look 'ethereal' Day Dreaming

(Can I use the word ethereal here, Shyamala Periyamma?)

Edited by lashy - 03 September 2016 at 1:30am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

.AkDhian.Tilottamaabinduprasad41karkuzhaliSandhya.AKalgi22--cute.manasi--sashashyamharshu27

karkuzhali IF-Dazzler
karkuzhali
karkuzhali

Posted: 03 September 2016 at 1:17am | IP Logged

Lashykanna revising chapter 15 of HBAS...

Image result for 5 year old indian girls photo

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

binduprasad41TilottamaaSandhya.AKalgi22sashashyamlashyharshu27

lashy IF-Stunnerz
lashy
lashy

Posted: 03 September 2016 at 1:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by karkuzhali

You've made me a proper Padaaku.. completing work on time.. revising chapters.. etc etc... exactly opposite of what I was as a child
I'm loving it... and my mom would love it even more... she'd say 'Kaash Shraddha aisi hoti'LOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

karkuzhalibinduprasad41TilottamaaSandhya.AKalgi22--cute.manasi--sashashyamharshu27

Tilottamaa IF-Dazzler
Tilottamaa
Tilottamaa

Posted: 03 September 2016 at 1:32am | IP Logged

Cuteness personified Day Dreaming

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

karkuzhalibinduprasad41sashashyamKalgi22harshu27lashy

sashashyam IF-Sizzlerz
sashashyam
sashashyam

Posted: 03 September 2016 at 1:35am | IP Logged
Yes, you can, Lashykanna. It would fit in very nicely, for Akka has a dreamy, almost  otherworldly look in this photo!

Shyamala Periyamma

Originally posted by lashy

Sandhya LOL You have an entire series now dedicated to how you've elbowed the rest of the girls in the class, fought off the competition and had yourself given a special title... only to later realise that the competition per se had just begun LOL
Class act Saraswathi Periyamma... Clap
and the babies look absolutely adorable... though I must admit after seeing such lovely children, I was waiting to see my photo... but, since I'm off to storybook garden with other Periyamma - next time, I guess... LOL

Btw, is that you in the second photo?
You look 'ethereal' Day Dreaming

(Can I use the word ethereal here, Shyamala Periyamma?)

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

karkuzhalibinduprasad41TilottamaaSandhya.AKalgi22harshu27lashy

Sandhya.A IF-Rockerz
Sandhya.A
Sandhya.A

Posted: 03 September 2016 at 1:35am | IP Logged

Good Girl Lashy!Clap

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

karkuzhalibinduprasad41TilottamaaKalgi22harshu27lashy

Go to top