Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

   
Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

*AkDha Admirers Association* #2 (Page 111)

karkuzhali IF-Dazzler
karkuzhali
karkuzhali

Joined: 19 November 2007
Posts: 4034

Posted: 21 August 2016 at 4:44pm | IP Logged

Good morning!

And my dear Shagun!

Some how I get a feeling that you look like this.., though I have no idea how you actually  look!!

Aunty/Dadima.




Edited by karkuzhali - 21 August 2016 at 4:44pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Tilottamaa--cute.manasi---Felicity-lashyharshu27

Tilottamaa IF-Dazzler
Tilottamaa
Tilottamaa

Joined: 02 June 2016
Posts: 4115

Posted: 21 August 2016 at 8:15pm | IP Logged
Can anyone please give me the link to Shyamala Aunty's OHB thread? Embarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

karkuzhali--cute.manasi---Felicity-harshu27lashy

Tilottamaa IF-Dazzler
Tilottamaa
Tilottamaa

Joined: 02 June 2016
Posts: 4115

Posted: 21 August 2016 at 8:17pm | IP Logged
@Saraswathi Aunty, 
Very good morning to you! Hug
And you're always welcome. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

karkuzhali--cute.manasi---Felicity-harshu27lashy

karkuzhali IF-Dazzler
karkuzhali
karkuzhali

Joined: 19 November 2007
Posts: 4034

Posted: 21 August 2016 at 10:52pm | IP Logged

Adwi,

See my latest post in Shyamala Aunty's OHB thread. That will help you to see her posts easily..

Aunty.

Originally posted by durgeshnandini

Can anyone please give me the link to Shyamala Aunty's OHB thread? Embarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Tilottamaa-Felicity---cute.manasi--harshu27lashy

Tilottamaa IF-Dazzler
Tilottamaa
Tilottamaa

Joined: 02 June 2016
Posts: 4115

Posted: 22 August 2016 at 2:12am | IP Logged
Aunty, 
I read your post on Baby Sarasa and her Naagin review. Seriously, that show was a kachra and what with Ekta bringing back season 2. Yuck!!
          God knows what had happened to Rajat that he chose Naagin for comeback Confused

How do you come up with all these.. slim uncle, fat aunt. OMG ROFL
Our diplomat girl was much more innocent back then. Now she has grown into a pretty responsible elder sister. 

Loved it, Aunty ClapClap

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

karkuzhali--cute.manasi---Felicity-harshu27lashy

karkuzhali IF-Dazzler
karkuzhali
karkuzhali

Joined: 19 November 2007
Posts: 4034

Posted: 22 August 2016 at 2:20am | IP Logged


Thank you Adwi.. That was the first Baby Sarasa's ( Then she was known as Baby Karkuzhali). Read also Shyamala aunty's comment on it..
Shyamala aunty gave her punar namakaran as Baby Sarasa.
Please read her other posts also, if you get time..

Aunty.
Originally posted by durgeshnandini

Aunty, 
I read your post on Baby Sarasa and her Naagin review. Seriously, that show was a kachra and what with Ekta bringing back season 2. Yuck!!
          God knows what had happened to Rajat that he chose Naagin for comeback Confused

How do you come up with all these.. slim uncle, fat aunt. OMG ROFL
Our diplomat girl was much more innocent back then. Now she has grown into a pretty responsible elder sister. 

Loved it, Aunty ClapClap

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Tilottamaa-Felicity---cute.manasi--harshu27lashy

Tilottamaa IF-Dazzler
Tilottamaa
Tilottamaa

Joined: 02 June 2016
Posts: 4115

Posted: 22 August 2016 at 6:59am | IP Logged
Certainly Aunty, now that I have found the thread, I'll go through it as and when possible Embarrassed

Originally posted by karkuzhali



Thank you Adwi.. That was the first Baby Sarasa's ( Then she was known as Baby Karkuzhali). Read also Shyamala aunty's comment on it..
Shyamala aunty gave her punar namakaran as Baby Sarasa.
Please read her other posts also, if you get time..

Aunty.
Originally posted by durgeshnandini

Aunty, 
I read your post on Baby Sarasa and her Naagin review. Seriously, that show was a kachra and what with Ekta bringing back season 2. Yuck!!
          God knows what had happened to Rajat that he chose Naagin for comeback Confused

How do you come up with all these.. slim uncle, fat aunt. OMG ROFL
Our diplomat girl was much more innocent back then. Now she has grown into a pretty responsible elder sister. 

Loved it, Aunty ClapClap

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

karkuzhali-Felicity-harshu27lashy

-Felicity- IF-Sizzlerz
-Felicity-
-Felicity-

Crazy Creative Minion
Joined: 27 September 2015
Posts: 16571

Posted: 22 August 2016 at 7:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by karkuzhali


Good morning!

And my dear Shagun!

Some how I get a feeling that you look like this.., though I have no idea how you actually  look!!

Aunty/Dadima.




Ermm... Ermm


Not really though... LOL


Aunty, Check your PM and you'll know how close you have come to me in your imagination... Wink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

karkuzhaliTilottamaa--cute.manasi--harshu27lashy

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
AkDha's lovely moments Ayushi's poem on AkDha on 1st pg-AKDHA PICS

2 3 4 5

Author: harshu27   Replies: 34   Views: 1592

harshu27 34 1592 21 March 2017 at 11:00pm by harshu27
AKDHA IN KALI MAA'S TEMPLE-DIVINE AKDHA

2 3 4 5

Author: harshu27   Replies: 36   Views: 2156

harshu27 36 2156 22 August 2016 at 7:03am by harshu27
akdha hi akdha

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11

Author: avika444   Replies: 86   Views: 5621

avika444 86 5621 17 November 2015 at 6:12pm by avika444
Same smirks,expressions of parijat akdha- Alvida to Akdha

2 3 4 5 6

Author: Amysheldon   Replies: 42   Views: 6634

Amysheldon 42 6634 30 July 2015 at 12:31pm by Amysheldon
AkDha AT #8 AkDha Paradise~ Two hearts,One soul, One beat, You and Me

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 151 152

Author: .SaduKiFarzi.   Replies: 1212   Views: 66858

.SaduKiFarzi. 1212 66858 24 June 2015 at 12:53pm by harini1482002

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jodha Akbar Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index