Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

*AkDha Admirers Association* #2 (Page 100)

lashy IF-Stunnerz
lashy
lashy

Posted: 17 August 2016 at 1:34am | IP Logged
Periyamma...  
The lil ones are adorable, as always... special mention to Sasha's veshams... Wink

But, before that... OMG... I cannot get over the heels you're wearing Shocked pencil point... WOW!!!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Tilottamaa--cute.manasi--sashashyam-Felicity-harshu27

sashashyam IF-Sizzlerz
sashashyam
sashashyam

Posted: 17 August 2016 at 1:43am | IP Logged
Lashykanna,

You are the absolute limit!Wink I could barely see my own feet in that photo, and you spotted pencil point heels?

Actually, I did have one pair with spike heels, though I don't like them normally,but that was in brown  suede, not black like this one. I think this one has solid heels. I always wore at least 2 inch heels, basically to keep the zari borders of my heavy silk sarees, which I always wore for receptions and cocktails and dinners, off the ground. They also make the pleats in the front fall more gracefully.

Shyamala Periyamma

Originally posted by lashy

Periyamma...  
The lil ones are adorable, as always... special mention to Sasha's veshams... Wink

But, before that... OMG... I cannot get over the heels you're wearing Shocked pencil point... WOW!!!!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

.AkDhian.Tilottamaakarkuzhali--cute.manasi---Felicity-harshu27lashy

karkuzhali IF-Dazzler
karkuzhali
karkuzhali

Posted: 17 August 2016 at 4:30am | IP Logged

My dear Shyamala,
I think that if they allow tiny tots in the Olympics, Babloo will win gold medal in Climbing competition, which is supposed to be included in the 2020 Olympics..
Babloo has added his comment in red.

Saraswathi Akka.

Originally posted by sashashyam

Dearest Akka,

I had never thought of such side effects of the 'lympics! God help us when Babloo sits down and watches the pole vaulting or the long jump, for nothing in the house will be safe then!Wink

It must have been an illuminating experience  for the gym supervisor, having this duo around.Wink

As usual, my comments and the best parts are in blue.

Shyamala

Originally posted by karkuzhali

Baby Sarasa and Babloo Kutty at the Gymnatic centre.

(Baby Sarasa , Babloo and grandma are watching Gymnastics in Rio Olympics.Baby and Babloo are excited in seeing the Trampoline event by the women gymnasts.)

Babloo: Baby'kka, can you jump like this?
Baby: Yes I can.. but only after I learn how to jump..
Babloo: I have trampoline in my school 'kka.. do you have one?
Baby: Babloo..only play school will have it.. Ours is a study school..
Babloo: I have slippery slide and sand pit also in  my school.. Do they have it in 'lympics?
Baby: Don't be silly idiot..They are kept for kutties like you..
Babloo: I am not a kutty..I want to jump and become an xpert..

Babloo my pet, they have a trampoline, a slide and a sand pit  in your school to keep you out of mischief. If you are up in the air, or sliding down or buried in the sand pit, even you cannot be up to anything naughty, can you?Wink Baby is not as much of an imp as you are, so they can trust her to behave even without these distractions.
No, I am not going to explain distractions for you, except that you are yourself  a major distraction!Wink

Baby: Then you have to go to the training school..
Babloo: WHAT?  'kka, I am not going to jump on the train...
G'ma: Babloo Kanna, training means teaching you how to do it..

If they really knew what all you can get up to, Babloo kutty, the railway authorities would never let you enter a railway station, not to speak of jumping on to a train!

OK, authorities  are the people in charge of a place, who make it work smoothly,  like the principal at your school. I hope yours is still around, even after you have been there for a while now!Wink

Babloo: Then can we go to that school grandma?
Baby: I want to become a Gymnast grandma.. I like them doing it..
Babloo: In the circus too they did that.."kka, do you want to do that in the circus?
No, she does not. And when you are around, where is the need to go to a separate circus? You can turn home into a circus in three minutes flat, you little mischief maker!
Baby: Grandma, Shyamala aunty also said that I should 'rticipate in sports..
Babloo: 'kka,  trampoline jump is not sport...It is playing..
Babloo darling, the best thing about sport is that it can be like playing,  just as much fun!
G'ma: Okay kutties, I will take you to the Training centre tomorrow..You can know everything from there.

( The next day.. In the Gymnastic training centre..)

Babloo...

Screen Shot 2015-06-01 at 12.17.24 PM

...and Baby..

Tutor: Hi kiddoos, do you like theses exercises?
Babloo: Is it 'xecise? I thought it is gymnastics..
Baby: Babloo...you shouldn't ask koschens like this to elders..
Babloo: Okay'kka..
Baby darling, you are such a sweet, well behaved little lady!Clap But  my pet, there is nothing wrong with asking elders polite  koschens. That is good for them, for they have to think about the answers, and for you too, for you just might learn something!
Babloo, you have actually agreed to do something Baby told you to do? This clearly calls for a celebration!Wink 
Aunty, I want to become a good boy.. I will listen to elders.. Baby'kka is my elder, no?

Baby: Miss.. I like the exercise very much..
Babloo: Yes.. I also like it..But where is the Trampline miss?
Tutor: We have trampoline darling, but before practising on the trampoline you should learn some basic exercises..
Babloo: What 'xcises miss?
Tutor: I will teach you when you come tomorrow.
Now Babloo, being a free spirit, is startled at the idea that anyone needs to be taught to use the trampoline. I am waiting breathlessly for the first encounter between our boy wonder and the trampoline instructor. My bet is that after the  first ten minutes, she will end up sticking straws in her hair and run screaming from the gym, wailing Never again!LOL

Grandma said she will take me to the gym tomorrow aunty..but.. why shuld she stick straw in her hair? Doesn't she have hairpins?
( Baby, Babloo and Grandma return home)

G'ma:Do you like the Training centre Kutties?
Baby: Yes grandma.. I want to do gymnastics in the Olympics..
No harm in aiming high, is there?
Babloo: Grandma? Don't they have boy teachers there?Confused
You don't know what is good for you, you unregenerate little MCP!

OK, unregenerate  means someone who never learns from his mistakes, and keeps on making the same ones.
And no, I am NOT going to explain MCP, and have you protest that you are not a  little pig.  Come to think of it, you would be a very cute wee pig! 

Like this aunty?               

You don't
want boy teachers, Babloo kutty. They will be far stricter with little imps like you than girl teachers!

Karkuzhali.

.rainy..AkDhian.sashashyamharshu27lashy

karkuzhali IF-Dazzler
karkuzhali
karkuzhali

Posted: 17 August 2016 at 5:49am | IP Logged

Thank you dear Shyamala aunty,

I like the story of this beautiful boy...Baby'kka also likes it..but she says that you should say handmany if any boy is very pretty.. She says that only Jalal uncle is handmany and this nassist is not..But I fought with her, aunty.. I said you are right and she is wrong..She went and complained to grandma..
Can I tell you a secret grandma? I also liked all my photos...But I only pretended that I didn't like them..Thank you for liking them..Baby'kka told me the other day that I should thank everyone who is good to me..Hug
Sasha anna is very cute aunty.. He looks like Sasha akka in the photo..And he is very pretty also in the photo as Krishna ..Grandma said that she will show you the photo, me dressed as Krishna..

Aunty, you look very nice in the photo..you don't look "aunty" ..You look like akka..
Baby'kka is upset because you didn't write to her...But she said she will write to you..
x o x o x o 
BabLOO.

Me as Krishna...

Babloo my poppet,

What a little fuss pot you are, and so difficult to please! A narcissist  to the core!

In fact, boys make fun of girls for bothering about their looks, whereas it is often the  boys who worry more about whether they look nice. Just look at you! All of three years old, and you are already dissatisfied with all the photos Grandma and the others chose for you, for you think you do not look good enough in them.Wink Dissatisfied means not happy with something you feel is not  good enough.

Yes, I know you are not  listening to me even with one ear, for you are still stuck on narcissist.WinkWell, that means a boy or man who is in love with his own looks. There is a very nice story about Narcissus, from whose name this word narcissist is taken. Would you like to listen to it? Yes? OK then.

Long, long ago, there lived in Greece (which is far away to the west of  India, in the middle of Europe. Ask Grandma to show it to you in the atlas, that is to say the map book) a very handsome young man called Narcissus. In those days,they had no mirrors, so he had never seen his own face. So he did not know how beautiful his face was.

Well, one day he was in the forest. After walking for a long time, he felt thirsty. There was a small brook flowing nearby. So he knelt on the bank, and leaned forward to scoop up the water in his hands and drink it.

As he did this, he saw his own face, for the first time ever, as a reflection in the clear, still water. He did not understand that this was a reflection of his face, so he thought there was a  young man inside  the water. And the face in the water was so beautiful that Narcissus immediately fell in love with it.

He tried very hard to touch the face, but the moment he did that, the face disappeared, for the surface of the water was disturbed. He tried to catch the face by diving into the water, but that too did not work. Finally, tired and wet, he went home, still thinking of that lovely face, not knowing that it was really his own!

From then on, anyone who thinks of nothing but his own looks is called a narcissist. You are not going to be like that, are you, my little one? No,  you are not.  As for me, I like my Babloo in all his photos here. Let us look at them one by one, shall we, and I will tell you why I like them? By the time we are finished, you will see that you will like them all!

Shyamala Aunty

Originally posted by karkuzhali

Babloo has a tough time in selecting his photo to be sent to Shyamala aunty.

(Babloo wants to select his photo from the album to be sent to Shyamala Aunty and grandma's friends. He brings the album.)

Babloo: Grandma, I want to send a nice photo to Shyamala aunty.. She likes me..
As I said, kutty, I think you are a cute poppet regardless of which photo you send me!
Baby: Babloo, grandma had already sent our  photos to her friends.. 
Babloo: Baby'kka, but I don't like my photo grandma sent.. I want to pick one from the album..
( He goes through the pages of the album..)
Babloo: Grandma.. I like this one...I want to send this to Aunty. I look nice.. Aunty will like it..

Baby: You look little in that Babloo..
G'ma: It was taken on your first birthday kutty..
Babloo: So what? I like the dress in it.. aunty also will like it.
Baby: But all grandma's friends know that you are a three year old... You don't look like a three year old in that picture..You can't send that one...
Baby darling, why would I not like that one of Babloo at one year old? I often look at photos of Sasha at one, and I love them! This one is so sweet and serious. And  yes, Babloo kutty, the dress is very nice.

look at this one.. I like this photo..You are looking smart..

Babloo: No... I don't show my full face here.. I want to show my full face..
Baby: Babloo.. you are very naughty...you should listen to me..

Babloo darling, you are not up to date with the latest fashions.Wink Nowadays, a three quarter profile is the most fashionable. Just like this one. And grandma will explain to you (a) what a profile is and then (b) what a three quarter profile is.
G'ma: This one.. I like it.. You look very cute Kanna.. It was taken before your head was tonsured in Tirupathi..

Babloo: Grandma..I look like a girl in it.. I don't like it.. The dress is like a girl's dress..         
So what? You can dress like a boy and look like a boy any time. It is special to dress like a girl once in a way.And only handsome little boys can look pretty dressed like girls, like you do here! I will attach a photo of Sasha when he was your age, wearing one of my baby pavadais, and looking as cute as anything.  

Besides, you do not  realise what you have escaped! Grandma might have added a photo of you after you were tonsured at Tirupathi, with your head as bald as an egg!WinkWink

My Photo...

G'ma: Ok then...How about this one..Kutty?LOL You look very natural..
Baby: LOLYes  Babloo.. Aunty will like it..

Babloo:Angry Nooo...then aunty will show funny face to me.. She has learnt how  to do it...

Of course I won't, my pet. I would pick you up and hug you Hugand make you stop crying!

Now never mind about all these photos. Do you like the one of Sasha dressed as Lord Krishna? OK, then get grandma to open up her jewellery box, find you a nice zari veshti and a silk kurta, and get started! Baby darling, you will find a lovely peacock feather for Babloo's Krishna vesham, won't you? I saw one in a book on grandma's bedside table. Run and fetch it, there is my good little girl!Hug

Shyamala Aunty

Karkuzhali.

Edited by karkuzhali - 17 August 2016 at 5:50am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

--cute.manasi--sashashyamharshu27lashy

-Felicity- IF-Sizzlerz
-Felicity-
-Felicity-

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 17 August 2016 at 12:13pm | IP Logged

Lashy di... LOL

.AkDhian.--cute.manasi--sashashyamharshu27lashy

karkuzhali IF-Dazzler
karkuzhali
karkuzhali

Posted: 18 August 2016 at 1:37am | IP Logged

My dear AkDhaians!
It has been long since I met you with a quiz. Baby and Babloo occupied so much space and the thread turned out to be B&B instead of AAA.
Now, the Questions for the day:

Q I. Today being the Day of Raksha bandan, which brother sister Jodi in the JA show you like the best? Why?
(a). Jalal, Baksi Bhanu
(b). Jodha, Bhagwant Das
(c). Jodha, Sujamal
(d). Suryaban, Chandra

Q 2.Which factor was mainly responsible for the Royal wedding of Jalal and Jodha?
(a). Sujamal's betrayal of Amer.
(b). Bandi's curse on Maham Anga.
(c). Love at first sight of Jodha by jalal.
(d). Chugte Khan's strategic move.

Q.3. Which  was the strongest reason for the JA show's down fall?
(a).The great leap.
(b).Salim Anarkali story
(c .Laboni episodes
(d). Jalal's elderly get up.(=make up)

Q.4.Which was the funniest part/incident in the JA show?
(a). Javeda's comedy
(b) Atghah Khan's sword fight in the battle with Sujanpur prince Rattan Singh.
(c).Mirchi war.
(d).Tansen is shown singing with the modern Veena instrument.

Q.5. Which was the most idiotic track in the show?
(a). Jodha's false pregnancy track.
(b). Moorthy kand track during the Harem elections.
(c). Adham Khan -Tasneem track.
(d).Bhaksi Bhanu hiding the truth from everyone about the sex of her child.

Q. 6. On which occasion we have seen Jalal crying most bitterly?
(a). When he heard the news of Khan Baba's death.
(b). When Jodha was in death bed during  Banazir's track.
(c) While confronting Maham Anga before he cuts his ties with her.
(d).After Atgah Khan's and Adham khan's death.

Friends,  you are free to mention any other options you think fit for the questions above.

Karkuzhali.

Edited by karkuzhali - 18 August 2016 at 10:03pm

.AkDhian.-Felicity---cute.manasi--harshu27lashy

lashy IF-Stunnerz
lashy
lashy

Posted: 18 August 2016 at 1:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -AkDha.Lover-

Lashy di... LOL

What! What! What! LOL

You know I've read the following para about 4 times... LOL 

Lashykanna,

You are the absolute limit!Wink I could barely see my own feet in that photo, and you spotted pencil point heels?

Actually, I did have one pair with spike heels, though I don't like them normally,but that was in brown  suede, not black like this one. I think this one has solid heels. I always wore at least 2 inch heels, basically to keep the zari borders of my heavy silk sarees, which I always wore for receptions and cocktails and dinners, off the ground. They also make the pleats in the front fall more gracefully.

Shyamala Periyamma

Edited by lashy - 18 August 2016 at 1:54am

.rainy.sashashyam-Felicity-harshu27

lashy IF-Stunnerz
lashy
lashy

Posted: 18 August 2016 at 1:58am | IP Logged

Thank you dear Shyamala aunty,

I like the story of this beautiful boy...Baby'kka also likes it..but she says that you should say handmany if any boy is very pretty.. She says that only Jalal uncle is handmany and this nassist is not..But I fought with her, aunty.. I said you are right and she is wrong..She went and complained to grandma..
Can I tell you a secret grandma? I also liked all my photos...But I only pretended that I didn't like them..Thank you for liking them..Baby'kka told me the other day that I should thank everyone who is good to me..Hug
Sasha anna is very cute aunty.. He looks like Sasha akka in the photo..And he is very pretty also in the photo as Krishna ..Grandma said that she will show you the photo, me dressed as Krishna..
LOL

Aunty, you look very nice in the photo..you don't look "aunty" ..You look like akka..
Baby'kka is upset because you didn't write to her...But she said she will write to you..
x o x o x o 
BabLOO.
Periyamma is going to be flying now... 
and so aptly suited to the picture of Krishna, you are 'makhan-maroofying' her, aren't you?Wink As it is, Shyamala aunty is a big 'mor-pankhi' of you, Babloo...   

Me as Krishna...

Chooo chweet! Wink                         

karkuzhali--cute.manasi--sashashyamharshu27

Go to top