Frequent Posters

karkuzhali thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Thank you Mitali and Bindu πŸ€—

Saraswathi Akka/ aunty.
Kuki715 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
πŸ˜ƒBaby and Babloo,thankyou for the invite.It was my first golu and I really enjoyed a lotπŸ˜ƒ  
Great effort πŸ‘
And Babloo your teddy bear was my 'favrit' tooπŸ˜†
sashashyam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
My God, Baby kutty and Babloo kanna, how many items you have assembled for you kiddy golu!  Amazing!!

Now what you have to do, Babloo my pet, is to dress the teddy up as your Jalal Uncle. I am really quite tired of him, but at least for him you have a model in the Jalal doll. And you do not need a horsie, as you would if you tried to make him the Akbar of Lashy'kka's  story.

And Baby  my poppet, try and dress the Barbie doll up as the thin aunty, you know the one who is always yelling and hitting the man in the women's dress? The doll is already tall and thin, so  it will be easy for you. Stick her behind the Jalal-Jodha dolls, as if she is keeping an eye on them. That was what she was trying to do all the time anyway!

Then build a 3 step frame, cover it all with a large tablecloth you can borrow from Grandma, and then put these dolls on the top step. Baby's on the right hand side and Babloo's on the left. Then your playschool creations on the two lower steps. It will look perfect!

Baby, you have to make a lot of sundal  for your guests. Ask Grandma to teach you how to do that. And if you make a mistake, you can always get her to set things right!

I am still not at all well and cannot eat anything but thayir shatam  (curd rice), and I am not allowed to go out of the house, but I will send a hologram of mine to your golu. A hologram in an image of the person that looks exactly like her or him, only it is created out of light, and is  not real . Like this one for a dinosaur.

Baby, Babloo, which kind of dinosaur is this now? Do you remember from the film Jurassic Park?

Bye for now, kiddos! Love you lots!

Shyamala Aunty

Originally posted by: karkuzhali

Navratri Golu in Baby Sarasa's house.

(Baby Sarasa and Babloo visited grandma's friend's house to see the Golu.. Baby liked the golu so much that  she wanted to have one in her house.)

Baby: Grandma,I want to have golu here in our house..
G'ma: Sure kutty.. you can set up the golu on your own..
Babloo: But, grandma.. I don't like golu.. It is a girly  thing.. Boys don't come for the golu...
Baby: Babloo.. I want it.. I will have it..
Babloo: Then, I will also do something in it..
G'ma: Kids.. both of you can organise the golu.. Bring your dolls..and arrange them..
Babloo: Okay grandma, I will tell her what to do..
Baby: Babloo...I don't want you to boss over me.. I am older than you.. I know what to do..
Babloo: But I am a boy.. I have muscle..see..( Shows)
G'ma: Don't fight..If you make a beautiful golu, we can send photos to Shyamala aunty.. She will love it..
Babloo: Will aunty come for our golu ?
Baby:  I'll  invite her for our Golu..
( So Babloo, being a boy, brings his dolls  first..)

His 'favrit' teddy bear Shyamala aunty gifted..
Image result for picture of teddy bears
   His collection for  a ZOO.                                                           

Image result for picture of a small golu made by little kids

The things he made in his play school..

Things Baby made when she was in play school..

Baby's collection..

Baby's 'favrit' barbie doll, Shyamala aunty gifted her..

Image result for picture of barbie doll

Baby's another 'favrit' Jodha doll..

Image result for Akbar doll and jodha cup cakes

Babloo's favrit Jalal uncle and Baby's 'favrit' Jodha dolls..
                                                                            Image result for Jodha and akbar doll

(So finally, with  the assistance of grandma, they organise  the golu and send  invites to their friends.)

Grandma thus finally managed to give a shape to the kids' golu..

Baby Sarasa  invites You
                                                   to
           The Navratri Celebrations at her house in AAA thread
                              on 4th and 5th October 2016.

With compliments from Babloo.

Karkuzhali.

Edited by sashashyam - 7 years ago
karkuzhali thumbnail

Shyamala aunty, 
We made slim aunty doll, but she doesn't want to stand behind Jodha akka and Jalal uncle..What should we do?

Baby
Babloo

Image result for jalal jodha dolls                                

sashashyam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Not to worry, kiddos. Let Jalal Uncle manage her.She is his wife too, after all!

Shyamala Aunty

Shyamala aunty, 
We made slim aunty doll, but she doesn't want to stand behind Jodha akka and Jalal uncle..What should we do?

Baby
Babloo

Image result for jalal jodha dolls                                

harshu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

(Baby Sarasa and Babloo visited grandma's friend's house to see the Golu.. Baby liked the golu so much that  she wanted to have one in her house.)

Babloo: But, grandma.. I don't like golu.. It is a girly  thing.. Boys don't come for the golu...
G'ma: Kids.. both of you can organise the golu.. Bring your dolls..and arrange them..
Baby: Babloo...I don't want you to boss over me.. I am older than you.. I know what to do..
G'ma: Don't fight..If you make a beautiful golu, we can send photos to Shyamala aunty.. She will love it..

Baby's collection..

(So finally, with  the assistance of grandma, they organise  the golu and send  invites to their friends.)

Baby Sarasa  invites You
                                                   to

Karkuzhali.

dis is so cute aunty... sply d ja dolls πŸ˜³
karkuzhali thumbnail

Thank you my dear friends...
And Good Night.!.

Image result for good night messages
binduprasad41 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Thank you my dear friends...</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">And Good Night.!.</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3"> </font>Image result for good night messages

Good night babloo and baby Sara
sweet dream
Durgeshnandini thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

>>this is interesting... I have never seen a Golu, neither knew of this South Indian culture, thank you so much for introducing me to this!
>>has anyone else counted how many times Babloo has said this, I have certainly lost count πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
>>πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
>>Baap re, it's difficult to tell who is bossier πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. If Babloo has started pumping out his musculature from now on, God knows what will happen later on! 
>>So thanks to Babloo, the age old etiquette if Ladies First is gonna change big time πŸ˜‰

Baby's collection..

Baby Sarasa  invites You
                                                   to

Karkuzhali.

>>That was so colorful! Really setting up such Golus must be fun... especially for the Babies and Babloos, it must be a good opportunity to show off ones property, and ensure when the friends go back home, they are visibly letting off steam from their ears! Credits to G'ma for putting up efforts for peace keeping and Golu Arrangements πŸ‘β­οΈ

avika444 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Baby's collection..

Baby Sarasa  invites You
                                                   to

Karkuzhali.

Wow πŸ‘...what an amazing collection of toys Baby and babloo have , wish i too had yaar ...
Bablooo baccha ...can i have your Jalal uncle's toy ??πŸ˜‰

Pedammada u know u r the sweetest women i've ever came across till now πŸ€—
Love u sarsu and babloo 
Good night kissi to both of u β€οΈ