Frequent Posters

Kalgi22 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
I also missed it. Can't we have another workshop?? ðŸ˜†
karkuzhali thumbnail

On request by Lashy and Kausi ... 

1.Baby  learns  the word chemistry for the first time.

Baby Karkuzhali's first try on Bindu Akka's Laptop

( Baby Karkuzhali does not find anything to play with. The school has declared a holiday due to the heavy downpour ... Suddenly she catches sight of Bindu Akka's Laptop lying on the sofa.. She opens it and to her surprise she finds that Bindu Akka, by mistake,  has not shut down the computer. She thinks that there will be something there that is very  important to akka's studies, but lo! She finds it is the JA forum page!
She is excited and scrolls the pages to see her post. 
Her thoughts and reactions are...)

Oh, my! So many people liked my post, and why didn't my grandma  tell me about it? Bindu Akka has asked me if I told my friends about the serial, and grandma has written something blah..blah.. without even telling me!  Akka even corrected me to call Rajat uncle "anna" ... But uncles always love little kids and "Annas"   always fight with them!   and I  like calling Rajat uncle only uncle!   And Lavanya aunty asked me if I finished my kurr kurre while Rajat uncle was drinking and drinking and drinking, but my grandma did not even mention that I swallowed the whole lot in one gulp in the interest of watching the scene...How bad my grandma is! Yes, she is wicked like Shyamala aunty once said!..

I do not understand Shyamala Aunty's reply to Lavanya aunty's post..about chemistry.. why do they teach chemistry in serials?  How did I  miss it? I must ask Bindu Akka to show me the episode once again on the You Tube!  I must get clarified...Shagun Akka once told me that she learned  chemistry and physics only in the high school! I will ask her about this chemistry when she comes back from School.. She is in the 9th standard and she must be knowing it...She is very clever..not like Bindu Akka..she scolded me and strictly said that I should not disturb her till 16th May..What is special on the 16th May?..
And this chemistry, Aunty says, is not there between  Jodha and Akbar. And she says something about "sizzling chemistry" . Aunty uses big big words that I don't understand..Once, when I went to a restaurant with mummy and daddy, they served a sizzler as en-tree..It was boiling with bubbles..How can they show sizzling chemistry in a show like  Jodha Akbar? It is not a Cookery show! I am confused.. I am not able to understand these elderly people..But they say that it is difficult to understand us kids...

( Baby Karkuzhali closes the laptop and replaces it where it was kept originally!)

Karkuzhali.

2. Baby Karkuzhali learns chemistry from Bindu Akka.

( It is tuition time for Baby Karkuzhali. Today she is going to learn chemistry from  the TVshows . After much persuasion, Bindu , under the guarded supervision of Saraswathi Aunty, agreed to teach Baby Karkuzhali the art of chemistry and how it works between two people!)

Baby Karkuzhali.(BK): Bindu Akka, why are you late from school? I am waiting for a lo...ng time for you..

Bindu: Sorry,my dear Chellu,  akka had a special class today after school hours da! I'll be here in a minute...

BK: Grandma, you promised to show me Rajat and serpent girl again on You tube ..show me..

(Grandma tries to locate the Naagin episode on YT.)

Bindu: OK darling, what do you want to know?

BK: Akka, Shyamala aunty said she saw chemistry in the episode between Rajat uncle..sorry,sorry, Rajat anna, and the serpent girl..I want to see it again..
When I first watched it I didn't see the word "Chemistry" written anywhere on the wall or floor where they were fighting with each other... Was it written in Hindi akka, because I can't read Hindi words.?...! 

Bindu: I explain it dear!..It is not a word that Shyamala aunty spoke about.. it is a feeling..

BK : (interrupts) How can Shyamala aunty "see" any feeling akka? you are joking...

Bindu: No darling, I will explain it so that you can follow easily..Rajat and the girl...

Grandma:(suddenly interferes). Shhh! Bindu, I already warned you not to say anything that make her imagine things...

Bindu: No aunty! I am careful!

BK: What are you both talking?I don't understand... Is it another horror thing?

Bindu: No, no dear, I am just thinking how to explain it..Hmm...You know Chemistry is a branch of science..

BK: Is science a tree?

Bindu:  Shhh, if you interrupt me asking questions like this, I'll stop and go...

BK: Okay, okay akka, I'll sit quiet...

Bindu: As I told you baby, chemistry can be seen  only if there are 2 persons..Here it is Rajat and Sesha who is the serpent girl..

BK: Can I speak akka?

Bindu: Yes kutty! What do you want to ask?...

BK:  How is it that  Shyamala aunty said that there is no chemistry between Jodha aunty  and Jalal uncle.. or was it between Rajat anna and Paridhi akka?. they are also two people...

Bindu: Yes.. still they don't show their feelings..

Grandma: (cautions Bindu) : Shhh!

Bindu: Darling, let me explain... Here Rajat and the serpent girl touch each other, smile at each other,...but Jodha and Jalal always fight with each other..

BK:  Oh..Is..that why mommy allowed me to watch it when I was not even three at that time? I used to sit on mommy's lap and watch the show...and   Akka, you said chemistry is a branch..then why do they have labs for tree branches? Mommy used to boast that she is a chemistry student and she spent most of her time in the lab...She said that she even had burns on her fingers when she touched the  acid..What do they do in the lab akka? What is an acid?

Bindu: ( says "oh God" to herself): They do experiments there with acid and other compounds dear..

BK: But Rajat anna and serpent girl went to the night club and not to the lab..
But the other day Shagun akka said that there is physics also in science...If there is no chemistry between Rajat anna and Paridhi akka, do they have physics between them? 

Bindu (cries loudly):  Oh God!!! Save me!!!😲 It is better you ask Shyamala aunty darling, because, she is the one who clarifies all our doubts!

( Shagun enters stealthily and asks, "Bindu di, have you finished the crash course on chemistry for Baby  ?" ðŸ˜‰    "You...you...you..!" Bindu chases her...!)

Karkuzhali Sr.

3.  Baby Karkuzhali learns Practical Chemistry  in MacDonalds.

(Baby Karkuzhali is sitting sadly with her palms on her cheeks.. Shagun returns from school...)

Shagun: Hi Baby, why are you sitting here like this?

Baby Karkuzhali (BK): I am very upset akka..

Shagun: Why, chelli?

B.K.: Because, no one teaches me chemistry..

Shagun:  But Bindu akka told you to ask Shyamala aunty...

B.K.:  I called Aunty on her mobile from grandma's phone... But it says 'not reachable' .. I think she is angry with grandma..

Shagun; Why darling, aunty won't be like that..must be she is not well..

B.K.: No, no, grandma said something about some meera bhajan, and all her friends got upset and angry about it.. grandma is also upset..

Shagun: Don't worry! I will take you to MacDonalds..

B.K.:( with a bright face):  Do they serve tea crackers , french fries and tea?

Shagun: (smiles) Hey! what is special about them?  Your favourite is only chicken nuggets..

B.K.:  I know akka,  but Sandya aunty asked me to taste the French fries with hot and sour sauce and tea crackers in sugarless black tea  to understand chemistry...This seems to be a nice way of learning ..I will tell my teacher about this tomorrow..she will also take my class  to Mac Donalds..

Shagun: Is that so?..

B.K.: Shagun akka, she asked me about my age, but didn't ask about grandma's age, why?...

Shagun: ???

(At the restaurant... Shagun buys French fries,  tea crackers and balck tea. Baby is happy that finally she will understand what is chemistry! )

B.K.: Shagun akka, Sandhya aunty said Rajat uncle and serpent akka tasted like French fries with hot and sour sauce and  Rajat uncle and Paridhi akka tasted like tea crackers in sugarless tea...Now,..which one is Rajat uncle, french fries or hot and sour sauce? And which is Paridhi akka, crackers or tea without sugar?..

Shagun: Baby dear, don't worry about all these things..I will add sugar to the tea and drink..Let us enjoy the treat and go back home..Do you know I have exams from Monday onwards and I have to study...

B.K.:Okay akka, then.. give me your phone.. I will call Aunty and ask her about physics.. may be she will ask me to taste my favourite  Lindt chocoball -sea salt with a caramel centre... I will get 2 and give one to my grandma...

Shagun: ðŸ˜•ðŸ˜²

( ..from Shyamala's "Of Human Bondage" thread)

Edited by karkuzhali - 7 years ago
karkuzhali thumbnail

Good Night!

Image result for pictures of little children going to bed

binduprasad41 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: karkuzhali

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3"> Good Night!</font>
Image result for pictures of little children going to bed

Good night
karkuzhali thumbnail

Good Morning!

Image result for caricature of a little boy and girl waking up from bed

binduprasad41 thumbnail

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3"> Good Morning!</font>

Good morning
karkuzhali thumbnail

Good Night !                                                                

Image result for good night caricatures with kids

harshu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Good Night !                                                                

good aunty ðŸ˜ƒ
karkuzhali thumbnail

" We miss you Shagun'kka
We miss you Bindu'kka, 
For others its exam time
They don't want to have a playtime
Shyamala aunty has no time to say hello,
Lashy akka is busy with her stranger fellow
What to do but  take a break 
With grandma who writes this for our sake.."

Baby 
Babloo.

Image result for sad faces of a young boy and girl

binduprasad41 thumbnail

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">" We miss you Shagun'kka</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">We miss you Bindu'kka,</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">For others its exam time</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">They don't want to have a playtime</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Shyamala aunty has no time to say hello,</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Lashy akka is busy with her stranger fellow</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">What to do but take a break</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">With grandma who writes this for our sake.."</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">
</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Baby</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Babloo.</font>

good one
awe babloo and baby sara
don't worry
they all come soon
plz be happy
Edited by binduprasad41 - 7 years ago