*AkDha Admirers Association* #2 - Page 106

Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by Sandhya.A

🀣
Good idea.πŸ‘πŸΌ But then I'll have to think of  how to handle the screecher, the preacher and the saint. So some more time  in school would be lovely. But the advantage  is that i'll have the dashing handsome  Jalal  in lieu of Master  Jalal.☺️

Originally posted by sashashyam

Why should  she complain, Lashykanna? All she has to  do is to grow  up fast and then collar the grown up Jalal. πŸ˜‰I have no problem with him!

Originally posted by Kalgi22

🀣
😑😑😑
Originally posted by Sandhya.A

Good idea.πŸ‘πŸΌ But then I'll have to think of  how to handle the screecher, the preacher and the saint. So some more time  in school would be lovely. But the advantage  is that i'll have the dashing handsome  Jalal  in lieu of Master  Jalal.☺️

🀣

Understanding the meaning of pet names..

Babloo: It is boring.., grandma..I want to be 'xited..
G'ma:( Laughs) What is boring kutty?
Baby: Grandma, we had Jalal and Kausi chellam and Sands kutty playing with us yesterday...But all of them have gone..
G'ma: Yes darling... They cannot always be playing with you..They have to go back home.. Otherwise their mummy wont send them here in future..
Babloo: Did Shyamala Aunty know that Jalal was here?
Baby: Yes..
Babloo: Did she say that she wanted to see him?
G'ma: No..she said she is busy with Ganesh Chathurti festival in her building..and she didn't have time to talk..But she said that she loves to see you and Baby daily..
 She said she has  21 Ganesha idols.. in her house..
Babloo: I must tell aunty that I have 'leventeen Ganeshas.. Can we go and live with her..?
Baby: Yes grandma.. she is sooo nice.to me.. I want to go to her place..
Babloo: She is nice to me also...She told me.that she loves me more than Jalal uncle...Where is her house grandma?
G'ma: It is in Pune..
Babloo:  Is Pune far away?
Baby: Can magic carpet go there?
Babloo: Baby'kka.. magic carpet will go anywhere..becoz.. Shyamala aunty said so..But only if boy genie comes..
Baby: Then we will go by magic carpet..
Babloo: Then I will be 'xited..Grandma, does Shyamala aunty like Sands akka and kausi akka?
G'ma: Yes .. very much..
Baby: Babloo.. aunty calls Sands , a  poppet..
Babloo: Poppet? . Mummy took me to a poppet show ..but Akka is bigger than a puppet.. Shyamala aunty didn't see Sands'kka..that's why she calls her poppet..
G'ma: Darling,  poppet is another name for "kutty".. So if you say "poppet" it is like saying "Sands kutty".
Babloo: Then what is chellam?
G'ma: It is also another word like "kutty"
Baby: How many names is she having ?
Babloo: I have thisss many..(widens his hands) Babloo, Babloo kutty, Babloo kanna..
Baby: I am Baby, Baby Sarasa, Baby Chellam, Baby Kanna..and also Baby'kka.
But you are not Babloo'kka..πŸ˜†
Babloo: How can I be 'kka.. I'm aboy.. I'll be only  'nna..Will Jalal'nna call me Babloo'nna?
Baby: No.. you can call Jalal anna, but he cannot call you like that..
Babloo: Why? He is a boy and I am also a boy..
Baby:Silly boy, he is older than you and that is why he is anna..Only  somebody younger to you will call you anna..
Babloo: Who will be younger to me..
Baby: Small kids.. smaller to you..
Babloo: There are many babies in the hospital.. I'll ask mummy to bring  a baby boy from hospital... He will call me anna.. 
G'ma: Kutty, don't you want a baby girl to call you anna?
Babloo: Noo..she will boss over me...I want only a baby boy to call me Babloo'nna...and I will call him poppet..

Karkuzhali.

Image result for two little kids, boy and girl listening stories from grandma

Edited by karkuzhali - 7 years ago
Originally posted by karkuzhali

>>πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Baby: Grandma, we had Jalal and Kausi chellam and Sands kutty playing with us yesterday...But all of them have gone..
>> yes kutties, they're now very very 'xcited, busy drooling the new teaser picture Lashykannakka has postedπŸ˜‰
G'ma: Yes darling... They cannot always be playing with you..They have to go back home.. Otherwise their mummy wont send them here in future..
G'ma: No..she said she is busy with Ganesh Chathurti festival in her building..and she didn't have time to talk..But she said that she loves to see you and Baby daily..
Babloo: I must tell aunty that I have 'leventeen Ganeshas.. Can we go and live with her..?
Babloo: She is nice to me also...She told me.that she loves me more than Jalal uncle...Where is her house grandma?
>>that's so very cuteπŸ˜†
Babloo: Baby'kka.. magic carpet will go anywhere..becoz.. Shyamala aunty said so..But only if boy genie comes..
>>uff... Babloo shona, all of us have completely memorised the fact that you're a boy
Babloo: Then I will be 'xited..Grandma, does Shyamala aunty like Sands akka and kausi akka?
>>πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Babloo: Poppet? . Mummy took me to a poppet show ..but Akka is bigger than a puppet.. Shyamala aunty didn't see Sands'kka..that's why she calls her poppet..
G'ma: Darling,  poppet is another name for "kutty".. So if you say "poppet" it is like saying "Sands kutty".
Babloo: I have thisss many..(widens his hands) Babloo, Babloo kutty, Babloo kanna..
>>🀣
Babloo: How can I be 'kka.. I'm aboy.. I'll be only  'nna..Will Jalal'nna call me Babloo'nna?
>>Babloo and his obsession for boysπŸ˜‰
Baby:Silly boy, he is older than you and that is why he is anna..Only  somebody younger to you will call you anna..
Babloo: There are many babies in the hospital.. I'll ask mummy to bring  a baby boy from hospital... He will call me anna.. 
>>good idea... as if your mother wasn't already troubled enough with you twoπŸ˜‰
Babloo: Noo..she will boss over me...I want only a baby boy to call me Babloo'nna...and I will call him poppet..
>>clever Babloo... he has already mastered the most important truth of life πŸ€£
This was a really lovely treat, Aunty! I am amazed at how you're always so inundated with ideas πŸ˜†

Karkuzhali.

Edited by durgeshnandini - 7 years ago

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3"> Understanding the meaning of pet names..</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Babloo: It is boring.., grandma..I want to be 'xited..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">G'ma:( Laughs) What is boring kutty?</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Baby: Grandma, we had Jalal and Kausi chellam and Sands kutty playing with us yesterday...But all of them have gone..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">G'ma: Yes darling... They cannot always be playing with you..They have to go back home.. Otherwise their mummy wont send them here in future..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Babloo: Did Shyamala Aunty know that Jalal was here?</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Baby: Yes..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Babloo: Did she say that she wanted to see him?</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">G'ma: No..she said she is busy with Ganesh Chathurti festival in her building..and she didn't have time to talk..But she said that she loves to see you and Baby daily..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">She said she has 21 Ganesha idols.. in her house..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Babloo: I must tell aunty that I have 'leventeen Ganeshas.. Can we go and live with her..?</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Baby: Yes grandma.. she is sooo nice.to me.. I want to go to her place..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Babloo: She is nice to me also...She told me.that she loves me more than Jalal uncle...Where is her house grandma?</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">G'ma: It is in Pune..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Babloo: Is Pune far away?</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Baby: Can magic carpet go there?</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Babloo: Baby'kka.. magic carpet will go anywhere..becoz.. Shyamala aunty said so..But only if boy genie comes..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Baby: Then we will go by magic carpet..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Babloo: Then I will be 'xited..Grandma, does Shyamala aunty like Sands akka and kausi akka?</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">G'ma: Yes .. very much..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Baby: Babloo.. aunty calls Sands , a poppet..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Babloo: Poppet? . Mummy took me to a poppet show ..but Akka is bigger than a puppet.. Shyamala aunty didn't see Sands'kka..that's why she calls her poppet..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">G'ma: Darling, poppet is another name for "kutty".. So if you say "poppet" it is like saying "Sands kutty".</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Babloo: Then what is chellam?</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">G'ma: It is also another word like "kutty"</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Baby: How many names is she having ?</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Babloo: I have thisss many..(widens his hands) Babloo, Babloo kutty, Babloo kanna..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Baby: I am Baby, Baby Sarasa, Baby Chellam, Baby Kanna..and also Baby'kka.</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">But you are not Babloo'kka..πŸ˜†</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Babloo: How can I be 'kka.. I'm aboy.. I'll be only 'nna..Will Jalal'nna call me Babloo'nna?</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Baby: No.. you can call Jalal anna, but he cannot call you like that..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Babloo: Why? He is a boy and I am also a boy..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Baby:Silly boy, he is older than you and that is why he is anna..Only somebody younger to you will call you anna..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Babloo: Who will be younger to me..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Baby: Small kids.. smaller to you..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Babloo: There are many babies in the hospital.. I'll ask mummy to bring a baby boy from hospital... He will call me anna..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">G'ma: Kutty, don't you want a baby girl to call you anna?</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Babloo: Noo..she will boss over me...I want only a baby boy to call me Babloo'nna...and I will call him poppet..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">
</font>
</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Karkuzhali.</font>
</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3"> </font>

amazing aunty
shyamala aunty loves babloo and baby Sara more than master jalal that's true
my god babloo have 17 ganesh idols
and he is so much love to say he is boy
and he want another baby boy not baby girl how sad
Thank you my dear Adwi and Bindu..πŸ€—
Aunty.
Akka, you are really a magician! One of the benevolent sort, naturally. You take these airy nothings, jumble them up, and voila! One has a delightful exercise in inspired whimsy!πŸ‘

Need I add that I am very pleased to get my Baby and Babloo back? As usual, the parts I like the best are are marked in blue. As are my comments.

Shyamala

No I didn't!πŸ˜‰

Aha! Here is Grandma being diplomatic! Yes, my pets, I would love to see  you daily, but preferably all by yourselves, of course with Grandma. We can dispense with Master Jalal.
Well, well, Babloo kanna, 'levnteen? That is  surely more than my  21!
Now this is a manifest confusion, Babloo, or else you are getting into the habit of fibbing! I only said that the boy genie would take orders only from you. A girl genie will listen only to Baby'kka. Got it now?
My little one, keeping you 'xited seems likely to become a full time job!πŸ˜‰
 You have forgotten Babloo chellam.
Can you count how many that makes, Babloo kutty?
You should ask Baby to call you Babloo thambi. That will add one more to the list for you!πŸ˜‰
You see, Babloo dear, that is a dubious idea. See, if that baby's mummy and papa get to know that their baby is here, they will come and take him away.While they are doing that, they  will see you. You are so cute and cuddly that they might want to keep  you and might take you away with them. Now you would not like that, would you now?
Babloo, I am shocked! How can you be such a little negativist? Assuming that any little girl at all will be able to boss over you? Pull up your socks, kiddo (if you are wearing chappals go and change them for shoes and socksπŸ˜‰) and stand  up to any little girl like the little man you are! Yes, I know you do not know  how to do that,but just watch  Baby'kka for  a while and you will learn the technique in a jiffy! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Karkuzhali.

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Thank you my dear Adwi and Bindu..πŸ€—</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Aunty.</font>

πŸ€— Edited by binduprasad41 - 7 years ago