karkuzhali thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Baby Sarasa sends this photo ..

"Lashy akka, do I look like Heera?"

Image result for 2 cute little indian kids dressed in suth indian style
sashashyam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
My dearest Saraswathi Akka and all the Kutties, Kannas, Chellams and the one only Begum,  plus of course the cynosure of all their eyes, Master Jalal๐Ÿ˜‰,

Here is wishing all of you a wonderful Ganesh Chaturthi, and all possible  blessings from the
Vignaharta  during the year ahead. Especially the best of health.

We have a Ganapathi  sthapana in the lobby of our building here, and we have a daily  evening aarti and bhajans, plus the distribution of prasad by one or more families after the aarti.  The eco-friendly Ganapati made of clay will  not pollute the river during the visarjan. The kids in the building make the most fabulous new rangolis every day. It is all great fun.

As for us at home, we have 21 different Ganeshas of all shapes and sizes, sitting, standing, dancing, in wood, stone, crystal, marble, glass, clay, ivory, from 2 cms tall to 14" tall. We shall have a small pooja for all of them this evening. I am still trying to make up my mind whether I should risk trying my hand at making the vella kozhukattai (sweet modak)  and the ven kozhukattai. (salty modak). Do you know, Akka, my nana  used to be the champion at making the cups for the vella kozhukattai ?  And he was then the Diwan of the princely State of  Pudukkottai, near Trichy!

I am just going down for the installation, so bye for now, and a big, big, ๐Ÿค— to all of you, and especially to my one and only Akka!

Shyamala/Aunty/Periyamma

Originally posted by: karkuzhali

GOOD MORNING!

Image result for pillayar naivedyam    

Kalgi22 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I know Lashy'kka having tough time! ๐Ÿ˜† 
Kalgi22 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sashashyam

My dearest Saraswathi Akka and all the Kutties, Kannas, Chellams and the one only Begum,  plus of course the cynosure of all their eyes, Master Jalal๐Ÿ˜‰,
>>>Now Sinna Periamma also started to include all the suffixes!! ๐Ÿ˜†

Here is wishing all of you a wonderful Ganesh Chaturthi, and all possible  blessings from the
>>>Thank you Sinna Periamma, A very happy and healthy 
Ganesh Chaturthi to you and your family!!!๐Ÿค—

We have a Ganapathi  sthapana in the lobby of our building here, and we have a daily  evening aarti and bhajans, plus the distribution of prasad by one or more families after the aarti.  The eco-friendly Ganapati made of clay will  not pollute the river during the visarjan. The kids in the building make the most fabulous new rangolis every day. It is all great fun.

As for us at home, we have 21 different Ganeshas of all shapes and sizes, sitting, standing, dancing, in wood, stone, crystal, marble, glass, clay, ivory, from 2 cms tall to 14" tall. We shall have a small pooja for all of them this evening.
>>>Aww nice! Can we have picture of it. We would like to see it, Periamma! 

I am still trying to make up my mind whether I should risk trying my hand at making the vella kozhukattai (sweet modak)  and the ven kozhukattai. (salty modak). Do you know, Akka, my nana  used to be the champion at making the cups for the vella kozhukattai ?  And he was then the Diwan of the princely State of  Pudukkottai, near Trichy!
>>>Nice to hear. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
I am just going down for the installation, so bye for now, and a big, big, ๐Ÿค— to all of you, and especially to my one and only Akka!

Shyamala/Aunty/Periyamma

Edited by Kalgi22 - 7 years ago
karkuzhali thumbnail

Shyamala Aunty!!!

We are coming there...! We'll bring kozhukkattai.. Grandma made it...

Baby
Babloo                          

Image result for 3 year old boy dressed in indian style

As for us at home, we have 21 different Ganeshas of all shapes and sizes, sitting, standing, dancing, in wood, stone, crystal, marble, glass, clay, ivory, from 2 cms tall to 14" tall. We shall have a small pooja for all of them this evening. I am still trying to make up my mind whether I should risk trying my hand at making the vella kozhukattai (sweet modak)  and the ven kozhukattai. (salty modak). Do you know, Akka, my nana  used to be the champion at making the cups for the vella kozhukattai ?  And he was then the Diwan of the princely State of  Pudukkottai, near Trichy!

Shyamala/Aunty/Periyamma

Durgeshnandini thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Charming picture... she is the young Meera from NDTV show, MEERA ๐Ÿ˜Š
lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: durgeshnandini

Charming picture... she is the young Meera from NDTV show, MEERA ๐Ÿ˜Š

Yes... and an excellent actress too...๐Ÿ‘... perfect for young Heera
Edited by lashy - 7 years ago
Durgeshnandini thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Shyamala/Aunty/Periyamma

That's really a grand celebration Aunty! Happy Ganesh Chaturthi to you too๐Ÿค—
lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

As Chellam said. you've started adding the suffixes!! ๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿค—Happy Ganesh Chathurthi to you too๐Ÿค—

>>>๐Ÿ‘

As for us at home, we have 21 different Ganeshas of all shapes and sizes, sitting, standing, dancing, in wood, stone, crystal, marble, glass, clay, ivory, from 2 cms tall to 14" tall. We shall have a small pooja for all of them this evening.

I am still trying to make up my mind whether I should risk trying my hand at making the vella kozhukattai (sweet modak)  and the ven kozhukattai. (salty modak). Do you know, Akka, my nana  used to be the champion at making the cups for the vella kozhukattai ?  And he was then the Diwan of the princely State of  Pudukkottai, near Trichy!
>>>Niceee  ๐Ÿ˜ณ

๐Ÿค— 

binduprasad41 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">My dearest Saraswathi Akka and all the Kutties, Kannas, Chellams and the one only Begum, plus of course the cynosure of all their eyes, Master Jalal๐Ÿ˜‰,

Here is wishing all of you a wonderful Ganesh Chaturthi, and all possible blessings from the
Vignaharta during the year ahead. Especially the best of health.

We have a Ganapathi sthapana in the lobby of our building here, and we have a daily evening aarti and bhajans, plus the distribution of prasad by one or more families after the aarti. The eco-friendly Ganapati made of clay will not pollute the river during the visarjan. The kids in the building make the most fabulous new rangolis every day. It is all great fun.

As for us at home, we have 21 different Ganeshas of all shapes and sizes, sitting, standing, dancing, in wood, stone, crystal, marble, glass, clay, ivory, from 2 cms tall to 14" tall. We shall have a small pooja for all of them this evening. I am still trying to make up my mind whether I should risk trying my hand at making the vella kozhukattai (sweet modak) and the ven kozhukattai. (salty modak). Do you know, Akka, my nana used to be the champion at making the cups for the vella kozhukattai ? And he was then the Diwan of the princely State of Pudukkottai, near Trichy!

Shyamala/Aunty/Periyamma</font>

Happy ganesh chaturthi to you too aunty
Previous
1 ... 101 102 103 104 105 ... 133
Next