Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Durgeshnandini thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: karkuzhali

A tete -a-tete between Baby, Babloo and Grandma.

Baby: Grandma.. I want to see Shyamala Aunty.. Can we go to her house tomorrow?
Babloo: Baby'kka, ..has s'ptember come? Aunty said we can come in s'ptember..
G'ma: Yes kutties..It is September now.. 
Baby: When shall we go grandma?
Babloo: I want to go by magic carpet..Can we take Jalal'nna?He is my friend..
>>that's great Babloo shona πŸ˜‰
Baby: No we have to ask Aunty..
Babloo: Jalal anna  is my friend...aunty won't say anything..
Baby: Then I want to take Kausi Chellam, Lashykanna,  and Sands Begum..also..
G'ma: But their parents won't send them..
>>poor, obedient kutties! I wonder if they're that obedient πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Babloo: Why? tell them we are going.. and they will come..Sands Begum'kka is Jalal anna's friend.. I saw her photo..she is  jumping.. and saying.."Sands Jalal friends..friends...Sands Jalal friends..friends"..
>>🀣🀣
Baby: If Sands comes, Kausi Chellam will also come..
Babloo: Lashykannakka won't come..
Baby: Why?
Babloo: You said she is writing story..
>>Lashykannakka?! Such a tiny name πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
G'ma: Kutties.. Aunty said that she is busy looking for a boy for   Akbar..
Babloo: What? Is it a new Akbar?
Baby: Why grandma..why they are changing Rajat uncle?
G'ma: This is not the old Akbar.. he comes in Lashy's story..aunty wants a photo of some boy..
Babloo: Doesn't that Akbar have a photo?
Baby: No kutty.. It is a story.. it is not serial...
Babloo: But why a story wants photo?
G'ma: Just to make the readers imagine him..
Babloo: A boy?.. grandma.. I am also  a boy..can I send my photo?
Baby: Silly boy.. you are little.. Akbar must be a big man.. Isn't he grandma?
G'ma: Yes..
Babloo: But I can dress like a big man..and take photo..  she wont know..

>>really Babloo shona, you're going to do this!! And you're confident that Shyamala Aunty won't know... that's great πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Baby: Grandma,is there a girl in the story?
>>now there can be no mistaking... Baby Sarasa and Babloo are indeed siblings!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
G'ma: Yes..there is a beautiful girl..called Heera..
Babloo: Baby'kka,  you can send your photo for that..okay?
Baby: Yesss...

Babloo at the photo shoot:

"Remember...This IS your last.. chance!"

Image result for photos of little 3 year old kid

"I should start within a day or two and leave this place for ever.."                                                                                                                                        
                                                                        Image result for photos of little dressed up 3 year old kid   

"That girl cured my Bahadur..."

In case there is shooting in Alps...

"See I can act as a big boy!"

Karkuzhali.    

Way to go Babloo shona!! Those clicks and the attitude was too good... let's leave the rest on Shyamala Aunty! What say?πŸ˜‰                                                                         

Edited by durgeshnandini - 7 years ago
binduprasad41 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3"> A tete -a-tete between Baby, Babloo and Grandma.</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">
</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Baby: Grandma.. I want to see Shyamala Aunty.. Can we go to her house tomorrow?</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Babloo: Baby'kka, ..has s'ptember come? Aunty said we can come in s'ptember..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">G'ma: Yes kutties..It is September now..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Baby: When shall we go grandma?</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Babloo: I want to go by magic carpet..Can we take Jalal'nna?He is my friend..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Baby: No we have to ask Aunty..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Babloo: Jalal anna is my friend...aunty won't say anything..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Baby: Then I want to take Kausi Chellam, Lashykanna, and Sands Begum..also..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">G'ma: But their parents won't send them..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Babloo: Why? tell them we are going.. and they will come..Sands Begum'kka is Jalal anna's friend.. I saw her photo..she is jumping.. and saying.."Sands Jalal friends..friends...Sands Jalal friends..friends"..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Baby: If Sands comes, Kausi Chellam will also come..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Babloo: Lashykannakka won't come..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Baby: Why?</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Babloo: You said she is writing story..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">G'ma: Kutties.. Aunty said that she is busy looking for a boy for Akbar..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Babloo: What? Is it a new Akbar?</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Baby: Why grandma..why they are changing Rajat uncle?</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">G'ma: This is not the old Akbar.. he comes in Lashy's story..aunty wants a photo of some boy..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Babloo: Doesn't that Akbar have a photo?</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Baby: No kutty.. It is a story.. it is not serial...</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Babloo: But why a story wants photo?</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">G'ma: Just to make the readers imagine him..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Babloo: A boy?.. grandma.. I am also a boy..can I send my photo?</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Baby: Silly boy.. you are little.. Akbar must be a big man.. Isn't he grandma?</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">G'ma: Yes..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Babloo: But I can dress like a big man..and take photo.. she wont know..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Baby: Grandma,is there a girl in the story?</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">G'ma: Yes..there is a beautiful girl..called Heera..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Babloo: Baby'kka, you can send your photo for that..okay?</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Baby: Yesss...</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Babloo at the photo shoot:</font>
</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3"> </font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">"Remember...This IS your last.. chance!"</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3"> "I should start within a day or two and leave this place for ever.." </font>
</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">"That girl cured my Bahadur..."</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3"> </font>Image result for photos of little dressed up 3 year old kid
</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">In case there is shooting in Alps...</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">"See I can act as a big boy!"</font>

<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif"> Karkuzhali. </font>

aunty this is just awesome
and babloo is so cute and his photoshoot is superb
yup he look dashing
pic are so cute aunty
love them all
thank you for sharing this beautiful creation of yours
karkuzhali thumbnail
Thank you Bindu and Adwi.πŸ€—
Bindu you asked me how I get hold of these cute pictures of the kids.. Like Lashy stated at the outset, I do it with "A laptop, some imagination and lot of patience..."
and the result is as I expect it to be..

Aunty.

binduprasad41 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Thank you Bindu and Adwi.πŸ€—</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Bindu you asked me how I get hold of these cute pictures of the kids.. Like Lashy stated at the outset, I do it with "A laptop, some imagination and lot of patience..."</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">and the result is as I expect it to be..</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Aunty.</font>

no need for thank you aunty
you truly deserve that
I really appreciate your work
yes I know I am not able to describe your work in proper way but you understand my few words that's means lot for me
and about your cute pictures result is superb aunty
it's took lots of efforts and your lots of time
and aunty sometimes I am not able to comment timely its because of network problem
so plz don't mind me
thank you for your reply
Durgeshnandini thumbnail

Bindu you asked me how I get hold of these cute pictures of the kids.. Like Lashy stated at the outset, I do it with "A laptop, some imagination and lot of patience..."

Aunty.

@red... that's a really great way to put it in short😊
lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Aunty.

Periyamma you read everything so closely and remember it well too.. β˜ΊοΈ

lashy thumbnail

A tete -a-tete between Baby, Babloo and Grandma.

Baby: Grandma.. I want to see Shyamala Aunty.. Can we go to her house tomorrow?
Babloo: Baby'kka, ..has s'ptember come? Aunty said we can come in s'ptember..
G'ma: Yes kutties..It is September now.. 
I'm going, 'FINALLY' September...  time to send chillar party back to school πŸ˜†
Baby: When shall we go grandma?
Babloo: I want to go by magic carpet..Can we take Jalal'nna?He is my friend..

Baby: No we have to ask Aunty..
Babloo: Jalal anna  is my friend...aunty won't say anything..
Baby: Then I want to take Kausi Chellam, Lashykanna,  and Sands Begum..also..
G'ma: But their parents won't send them..
Babloo: Why? tell them we are going.. and they will come..Sands Begum'kka is Jalal anna's friend.. I saw her photo..she is  jumping.. and saying.."Sands Jalal friends..friends...Sands Jalal friends..friends"..
Don't take Sands Begum along if Jalal anna is there... she'll jump... and jump.. and jump... and fall off from the magic carpetπŸ˜†
Baby: If Sands comes, Kausi Chellam will also come..
Babloo: Lashykannakka won't come..
Baby: Why?
Woah... that's a few suffices behind my name πŸ˜† like Rapunzel's hair... it grows and grows!
Babloo: You said she is writing story..
Image result for waiting emoticon I do do fun stuff too, you know Kutties?
G'ma: Kutties.. Aunty said that she is busy looking for a boy for   Akbar..
Babloo: What? Is it a new Akbar?
Baby: Why grandma..why they are changing Rajat uncle?
Baby, not Lashykanna's idea it is! 
G'ma: This is not the old Akbar.. he comes in Lashy's story..aunty wants a photo of some boy..
Babloo: Doesn't that Akbar have a photo?
Baby: No kutty.. It is a story.. it is not serial...
Babloo: But why a story wants photo?
🀣
G'ma: Just to make the readers imagine him..
Babloo: A boy?.. grandma.. I am also  a boy..can I send my photo?
Baby: Silly boy.. you are little.. Akbar must be a big man.. Isn't he grandma?
G'ma: Yes..
Babloo: But I can dress like a big man..and take photo..  she wont know..
She wouldn't know... yea right! She'd recognise you with her eyes closed 

Baby: Grandma,is there a girl in the story?
For a change, Baby's the one asking Koschuns... about girls πŸ˜‰
G'ma: Yes..there is a beautiful girl..called Heera..
Babloo: Baby'kka,  you can send your photo for that..okay?
Baby: Yesss...
Sharing ... good kids! πŸ˜‰

Babloo at the photo shoot:

"Remember...This IS your last.. chance!"

"I should start within a day or two and leave this place for ever.."                                                                                                                                        

"That girl cured my Bahadur..."

In case there is shooting in Alps...

"See I can act as a big boy!"

Chinna Super Star! πŸ˜†                                                                           

Durgeshnandini thumbnail

Originally posted by: lashy

Periyamma you read everything so closely and remember it well too.. β˜ΊοΈ

Periamma has slightly amended the lines... the actual one (by you) states... a laptop, a dictionary,  some imaginations and loads of dreams... trying my hand at writing... once again...
Moral of the story... not just Aunty, or me... all HBAS readers will be able to do this... that's what your writing does to us😳
lashy thumbnail

Originally posted by: durgeshnandini

Periamma has slightly amended the lines... the actual one (by you) states... a laptop, a dictionary,  some imaginations and loads of dreams... trying my hand at writing... once again...

Moral of the story... not just Aunty, or me... all HBAS readers will be able to do this... that's what your writing does to us😳

That's it... I need a memory transplant ASAP... πŸ˜³
Durgeshnandini thumbnail

Originally posted by: lashy

That's it... I need a memory transplant ASAP... πŸ˜³

What? πŸ˜²