Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

karkuzhali thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Thank you Adwi.

You will get the meaning of seedai and cricket ball ulundai in B&B episode on p45 of this thread.
Murukku will be like this: made by hand  out of rice flour and  butter  and deep fried in oil.

Image result for pictures of murukku
melovesja thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: karkuzhali

Baby Sarasa and Babloo celebrate Gokulashtami.

( Grandma is busy in the kitchen preparing Naivedhya for the Janmashtami. Baby Sarasa and Babloo are playing.)

Babloo: Baby'kka, what is grandma doing?
Baby: She is making sweets for Krishna.. It is his birth day tomorrow..
Babloo: Wow..'kka, let's go and see what she makes..
( They go to the grandma)
Baby: Grandma..what are you making?
G'ma: Making naivedhya(m) for Krishna..It is his birthday tomorrow..
Baby: What nevidyam grandma?
G'ma: It is seedai and murukku..
Babloo: Are you making cricket ball ulundai?
G'ma: (laughs) No..
Baby: Babloo.. He can't bite poruLanga urundai..
Babloo: How old is he grandma?
G'ma: He is our God kutty..He doesn't  age..
Baby: Is his age  thousand years?
Babloo: Is it hun..dred years?
G'ma: No... but we imagine him to be a baby just born..
Babloo: Just born...So has his mother brought him from the hospital ?
Baby: Ah, yes.. babies are brought from hospitals only..
G'ma: It was long long ago.kutties. ...Krishna was born in Jail..
Babloo: Was it a hospital?
Baby: Why was he in Jail?
G'ma: Baby'mma, it s big story ..I 'll tell you  during bed time..okay?
Babloo: How do you make this seedai grandma? 
Baby: Is it the same that we took to Shyamala aunty?
Babloo: But we didn't see her.. We gave all the seedai to Jalal uncle.. but that white dress grandma ate it..
G'ma: Yes ..she should taste it before Jalal eats it..
Baby: But Krishna is a baby.. How can he eat all these grandma?
Babloo: He is god.. Grandma told us that gods can do anything...
Baby: Can I help you grandma? Tell me what to do..
Babloo: Yes grandma I will also help..
G'ma: Okay.. make small balls of this dough..and put it on a paper ..like this..

Image result for making seedai

Baby: Okay.. we'll do..
Babloo: It is easy grandma.. see how I have made..
G'ma: Very nice..
Babloo: Keep my seedai in a different cup.. only then I can show it to Krishna and tell him that I made it..
Baby: Mine also in a different plate grandma..Krishna will like mine..
G'ma: Kutties, our Krishna will like everything.. 
Baby: What else he likes grandma?
G'ma: He likes butter, sweets , milk...
Babloo: I like butter.. but don't like milk..
Baby: What sweet you are going to make grandma..?
G'ma: Some milk sweets.. Babloo kutty, what sweet do you like? 
Babloo: mmm ...I like chocklate grandma.. can you make it?
G'ma: I can't make it.. but I will buy one for you..
Babloo: Does Krishna like chocklate?
G'ma: Yes.. he is a small baby no? He will like sweet things..
Baby: What story will you tells us grandma? Jodha akka tells so many stories to Rahim..
Babloo: Who is Rahim 'kka?
Baby: Rahim is Jodha akka's friend's son..
Babloo: Is he a little boy?
Baby: Yes only four years old..
Babloo: Doesn't he have a grandma to tell him stories?😲

Karkuzhali.                           

Dear Akka, 
Happy janmastami to you and all friends ðŸ˜ƒ

Aww cuty pie celebrates janmastami ðŸ˜Š  babloo is a question bankand you as always put it so well. We too want sweet ðŸ˜›

Durgeshnandini thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thank you Aunty!!😃

Thank you Adwi.

You will get the meaning of seedai and cricket ball ulundai in B&B episode on p45 of this thread.
Murukku will be like this: made by hand  out of rice flour and  butter  and deep fried in oil.

Image result for pictures of murukku

karkuzhali thumbnail

IshqHaiWoEhsaas thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Good Night, Aunty! ðŸ˜ƒ
Sandhya.A thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
To the one and two years old, 10 is the biggest number.😆 To those of babloo's age, it is hun...dred! And then till they are around 10 yrs old once they have learnt numerals in school, it is infinity.

I want 10 chocolates.

'Two toys for Akka and only one for me.  Boo boo...'
'Next time we'll give your akka only one toy and more for you. How many do you want??'
 ' I want 10.'

'Santa gives gifts to all children. He has 100 gifts in his bag'

'He is very old'. 'How old amma? 100 yrs??'

'Mr.X is very rich. Has a lots of money in his bank''How much? Infinity rupees?'

'In the story the little girl reaches a big forest where there were many many trees. Infinity trees.'🤣
karkuzhali thumbnail

Happy Birthday Krishna!

Baby Sarasa.
   Babloo
binduprasad41 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="4" color="#000099"> Happy Birthday Krishna!</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="4" color="#000099"> </font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3" color="#ff0099">Baby Sarasa.</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3"><font color="#ff0000"> </font><font color="#0000cc">Babloo</font></font>

lovely pic
happy janmashtami
binduprasad41 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Baby Sarasa and Babloo celebrate Gokulashtami.</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">
</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3" color="#990066">( Grandma is busy in the kitchen preparing Naivedhya for the Janmashtami. Baby Sarasa and Babloo are playing.)</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3" color="#990066">
</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Babloo: Baby'kka, what is grandma doing?</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Baby: She is making sweets for Krishna.. It is his birth day tomorrow..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Babloo: Wow..'kka, let's go and see what she makes..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">( They go to the grandma)</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Baby: Grandma..what are you making?</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">G'ma: Making naivedhya(m) for Krishna..It is his birthday tomorrow..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Baby: What nevidyam grandma?</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">G'ma: It is seedai and murukku..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Babloo: Are you making cricket ball ulundai?</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">G'ma: (laughs) No..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Baby: Babloo.. He can't bite poruLanga urundai..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Babloo: How old is he grandma?</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">G'ma: He is our God kutty..He doesn't age..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Baby: Is his age thousand years?</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Babloo: Is it hun..dred years?</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">G'ma: No... but we imagine him to be a baby just born..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Babloo: Just born...So has his mother brought him from the hospital ?</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Baby: Ah, yes.. babies are brought from hospitals only..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">G'ma: It was long long ago.kutties. ...Krishna was born in Jail..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Babloo: Was it a hospital?</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Baby: Why was he in Jail?</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">G'ma: Baby'mma, it s big story ..I 'll tell you during bed time..okay?</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Babloo: How do you make this seedai grandma?</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Baby: Is it the same that we took to Shyamala aunty?</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Babloo: But we didn't see her.. We gave all the seedai to Jalal uncle.. but that white dress grandma ate it..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">G'ma: Yes ..she should taste it before Jalal eats it..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Baby: But Krishna is a baby.. How can he eat all these grandma?</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Babloo: He is god.. Grandma told us that gods can do anything...</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Baby: Can I help you grandma? Tell me what to do..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Babloo: Yes grandma I will also help..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">G'ma: Okay.. make small balls of this dough..and put it on a paper ..like this..</font>
</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3"> </font>
Image result for making seedai

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Baby: Okay.. we'll do..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Babloo: It is easy grandma.. see how I have made..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">G'ma: Very nice..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Babloo: Keep my seedai in a different cup.. only then I can show it to Krishna and tell him that I made it..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Baby: Mine also in a different plate grandma..Krishna will like mine..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">G'ma: Kutties, our Krishna will like everything..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Baby: What else he likes grandma?</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">G'ma: He likes butter, sweets , milk...</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Babloo: I like butter.. but don't like milk..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Baby: What sweet you are going to make grandma..?</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">G'ma: Some milk sweets.. Babloo kutty, what sweet do you like?</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Babloo: mmm ...I like chocklate grandma.. can you make it?</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">G'ma: I can't make it.. but I will buy one for you..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Babloo: Does Krishna like chocklate?</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">G'ma: Yes.. he is a small baby no? He will like sweet things..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Baby: What story will you tells us grandma? Jodha akka tells so many stories to Rahim..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Babloo: Who is Rahim 'kka?</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Baby: Rahim is Jodha akka's friend's son..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Babloo: Is he a little boy?</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Baby: Yes only four years old..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Babloo: Doesn't he have a grandma to tell him stories?😲</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3"></font>
</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3"> </font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3"></font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Karkuzhali. </font>

awesome aunty
babloo is so cute
Grandma so sweetly explain them all