Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

karkuzhali thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

My dear AkDhaians!
It has been long since I met you with a quiz. Baby and Babloo occupied so much space and the thread turned out to be B&B instead of AAA.
Now, the Questions for the day:

Q I. Today being the Day of Raksha bandan, which brother sister Jodi in the JA show you like the best? Why?
(a). Jalal, Baksi Bhanu
(b). Jodha, Bhagwant Das
(c). Jodha, Sujamal
(d). Suryaban, Chandra

Q 2.Which factor was mainly responsible for the Royal wedding of Jalal and Jodha?
(a). Sujamal's betrayal of Amer.
(b). Bandi's curse on Maham Anga.
(c). Love at first sight of Jodha by jalal.
(d). Chugte Khan's strategic move.

Q.3. Which  was the strongest reason for the JA show's down fall?
(a).The great leap.
(b).Salim Anarkali story
(c .Laboni episodes
(d). Jalal's elderly get up.(=make up)

Q.4.Which was the funniest part/incident in the JA show?
(a). Javeda's comedy
(b) Atghah Khan's sword fight in the battle with Sujanpur prince Rattan Singh.
(c).Mirchi war.
(d).Tansen is shown singing with the modern Veena instrument.

Q.5. Which was the most idiotic track in the show?
(a). Jodha's false pregnancy track.
(b). Moorthy kand track during the Harem elections.
(c). Adham Khan -Tasneem track.
(d).Bhaksi Bhanu hiding the truth from everyone about the sex of her child.

Q. 6. On which occasion we have seen Jalal crying most bitterly?
(a). When he heard the news of Khan Baba's death.
(b). When Jodha was in death bed during  Banazir's track.
(c) While confronting Maham Anga before he cuts his ties with her.
(d).After Atgah Khan's and Adham khan's death.

Friends,  you are free to mention any other options you think fit for the questions above.

Karkuzhali.

Edited by karkuzhali - 7 years ago
lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -AkDha.Lover-

Lashy di... πŸ˜†

What! What! What! πŸ˜†

You know I've read the following para about 4 times... πŸ˜† 

Originally posted by: sashashyam

Lashykanna,

You are the absolute limit!πŸ˜‰ I could barely see my own feet in that photo, and you spotted pencil point heels?

Actually, I did have one pair with spike heels, though I don't like them normally,but that was in brown  suede, not black like this one. I think this one has solid heels. I always wore at least 2 inch heels, basically to keep the zari borders of my heavy silk sarees, which I always wore for receptions and cocktails and dinners, off the ground. They also make the pleats in the front fall more gracefully.

Shyamala Periyamma

Edited by lashy - 7 years ago
lashy thumbnail

Thank you dear Shyamala aunty,

I like the story of this beautiful boy...Baby'kka also likes it..but she says that you should say handmany if any boy is very pretty.. She says that only Jalal uncle is handmany and this nassist is not..But I fought with her, aunty.. I said you are right and she is wrong..She went and complained to grandma..
Can I tell you a secret grandma? I also liked all my photos...But I only pretended that I didn't like them..Thank you for liking them..Baby'kka told me the other day that I should thank everyone who is good to me..πŸ€—
Sasha anna is very cute aunty.. He looks like Sasha akka in the photo..And he is very pretty also in the photo as Krishna ..Grandma said that she will show you the photo, me dressed as Krishna..
πŸ˜†

Aunty, you look very nice in the photo..you don't look "aunty" ..You look like akka..
Baby'kka is upset because you didn't write to her...But she said she will write to you..
x o x o x o 
BabLOO.
Periyamma is going to be flying now... 
and so aptly suited to the picture of Krishna, you are 'makhan-maroofying' her, aren't you?πŸ˜‰ As it is, Shyamala aunty is a big 'mor-pankhi' of you, Babloo...   

Me as Krishna...

Chooo chweet! πŸ˜‰                         

lashy thumbnail
Originally posted by: karkuzhali

My dear AkDhaians!
It has been long since I met you with a quiz. Baby and Babloo occupied so much space and the thread turned out to be B&B instead of AAA.
Now, the Questions for the day:

Q I. Today being the Day of Raksha bandan, which brother sister Jodi in the JA show you like the best? Why?
(a). Jalal, Baksi Bhanu
(b). Jodha, Bhadwant Das
(c). Jodha, Sujamal
(d). Suryaban, Chandra
😳
Q 2.Which factor was mainly responsible for the Royal wedding of Jalal and Jodha?
(a). Sujamal's betrayal of Amer.
(b). Bandi's curse on Maham Anga.
(c). Love at first sight of Jodha by jalal.
(d). Chugte Khan's strategic move.
😈
Q.3. Which  was the strongest reason for the JA show's down fall?
(a).The great leap.
(b).Salim Anarkali story
(c .Laboni episodes
(d). Jalal's elderly get up.(=make up)
😑
Q.4.Which was the funniest part/incident in the JA show?
(a). Javeda's comedy
(b) Atghah Khan's sword fight in the battle with Sujanpur prince Rattan Singh.
(c).Mirchi war.
(d).Tansen is shown singing with the modern Veena instrument.
 Mirchi war was infuriating and Tansen was an absolute joke in himself... so Atgah Khan gets the prizes for making a serious episode laughable! πŸ˜†
Q.5. Which was the most idiotic track in the show?
(a). Jodha's false pregnancy track.
(b). Moorthy kand track during the Harem elections.
(c). Adham Khan -Tasneem track.
(d).Bhaksi Bhanu hiding the truth from everyone about the sex of her child.
πŸ˜•
Q. 6. On which occasion we have seen Jalal crying most bitterly?
(a). When he heard the news of Khan Baba's death.
(b). When Jodha was in death bed during  Banazir's track.
(c) While confronting Maham Anga before he cuts his ties with her.
(d).After Atgah Khan's and Adham khan's death.
Each drop added up to make an ocean, though😭! πŸ˜†

Edited by lashy - 7 years ago
sashashyam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Quite true, Lashykanna, and the mor-pankhi  crack is delightful! As is the one about makkan marofying, so apt too for the  little  Krishna!

Baby is very sweet and funny, but Babloo reminds me of my Sasha at that age. What suckers for sentiment we mothers are, my poppet!

Here is something about Sasha now that might interest you.  From among the habitues of these threads, I have so far shared it only with Saraswathi Akka.

http://millennialmagazine.com/thrive-market-grows-organic-industry-with-home-delivery/

Thrive Market raised a remarkable  US$ 111 million in  additional funding this spring, and made it through just 12 hours before Brexit (the British referendum which voted for Britain to leave the EU)! Now that was a real bit of luck!

I was initially doubtful when Sasha,  after graduating from Stanford with honours in computer science and economics, and then landing a good job at the Microsoft Hqrs near Seattle, threw it up to try  the entrepreneurship route with a college mate. Now that this latest venture - after two others, one a middling success and another a failure - seems to be doing well, and is in a sector where the demand will never flag, I  feel relieved!

Shyamala Periyamma

Originally posted by: lashy

Thank you dear Shyamala aunty,

I like the story of this beautiful boy...Baby'kka also likes it..but she says that you should say handmany if any boy is very pretty.. She says that only Jalal uncle is handmany and this nassist is not..But I fought with her, aunty.. I said you are right and she is wrong..She went and complained to grandma..
Can I tell you a secret grandma? I also liked all my photos...But I only pretended that I didn't like them..Thank you for liking them..Baby'kka told me the other day that I should thank everyone who is good to me..πŸ€—
Sasha anna is very cute aunty.. He looks like Sasha akka in the photo..And he is very pretty also in the photo as Krishna ..Grandma said that she will show you the photo, me dressed as Krishna..
πŸ˜†

Aunty, you look very nice in the photo..you don't look "aunty" ..You look like akka..
Baby'kka is upset because you didn't write to her...But she said she will write to you..
x o x o x o 
BabLOO.
Periyamma is going to be flying now... 
and so aptly suited to the picture of Krishna, you are 'makhan-maroofying' her, aren't you?πŸ˜‰ As it is, Shyamala aunty is a big 'mor-pankhi' of you, Babloo...   

Me as Krishna...

Chooo chweet! πŸ˜‰                         

Edited by sashashyam - 7 years ago
Durgeshnandini thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Holla ladies, 
How are you Shyamala Aunty? 
Me lazy bone, didn't visit this thread for some time now. 
But I have got a gist of all the going ons, honestly, I relished every bit of the fun πŸ˜›

Shyamala Aunty, you floored me with that blue suit and black heels... and your Sasha as a young lad was just as cute as Babloo kutty, if not more than him. 

Saraswathi Aunty, I would refrain myself from answering the quiz, as Lashy di has given the most befitting answers and I completely agree with her. 

With your Babloo on a roll of late, and your picture album turning all the more vibrant... I just say a subhanallah!!! You are much more gifted than a stand up comedian or punch line journalist... and how seamlessly you manage to weave in every situation into a Baby-Babloo conversation !!!πŸ‘πŸ‘Splendid. 
karkuzhali thumbnail

My dear Adwi, 
If I have to thank you in the words of Shyamala aunty,  , I must say that your comments of appreciation have turned me like a beet root☺️☺️
Thank you very very much..

Saraswathi Aunty.

Originally posted by: durgeshnandini

Holla ladies, 

How are you Shyamala Aunty? 
Me lazy bone, didn't visit this thread for some time now. 
But I have got a gist of all the going ons, honestly, I relished every bit of the fun πŸ˜›

Shyamala Aunty, you floored me with that blue suit and black heels... and your Sasha as a young lad was just as cute as Babloo kutty, if not more than him. 

Saraswathi Aunty, I would refrain myself from answering the quiz, as Lashy di has given the most befitting answers and I completely agree with her. 

With your Babloo on a roll of late, and your picture album turning all the more vibrant... I just say a subhanallah!!! You are much more gifted than a stand up comedian or punch line journalist... and how seamlessly you manage to weave in every situation into a Baby-Babloo conversation !!!πŸ‘πŸ‘Splendid. 

.AkDhian. thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hello everyone!
I've missed a lot of things,here..will go through all of them soon(hopefully)😳

Happy Raksha Bandhan to all the AkDhians and special wishes to Baby kanna and Babloo kuttyπŸ€—

.AkDhian. thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
To our dearest Babloo,

From all ur Akkas..
karkuzhali thumbnail

To all my dearest 'kkas, 

Thank you!
Return gift for you all!

Babloo.

Originally posted by: .AkDhian.