*AkDha Admirers Association* #2 - Page 57

Posted: 7 years ago
🤣🤣

Originally posted by lashy

EMO_026
What will you look like if you babysit your grandchildren?

Periamma. 

Birthday Wishes to Rajat uncle from  Baby Sarasa.

My dear Rajat uncle,
Happy birthday!
Hope you had a lot lot lot of fun.🥳
You are the best Rajat uncle and Jalal uncle together in the whole world..⭐️⭐️
I love you very very very much!❤️
                                                         and grandma 
Do you know Shyamala aunty^^ also love(s) you very much? She even loves Kabir uncle..😃😃
And Shagun akka, Bindu Akka, Harshu akka,  and all my friends also like you very much..❤️❤️
Lashy  akka also loves you. She writes stories about you. She can also draw pictures  like  you.
You don't know Sandya aunty.. but she likes you.. She has got a nice biiggg book to give it to you as present.. But, it is a secret.. Don't tell her that I told you..😆😉
Babloo sent you a card. He made it himself. But I helped him, because he is small.

xoxoxo
Baby S.

(grandma made some additions before sending the card)
Edited by karkuzhali - 7 years ago
Marvellous, Akka! You have really got into the spirit of the thing, as I too have, come to think of it! 😉

Do tell Baby and Babloo that I have recently discovered a large lot of colour felt pencils in my  old stuff, and surprise, surprise! most of them are working just fine. So when they finally come and visit me in Pune (I don't count that blink and miss drop by!) they can have the whole lot. It should be more than enough for both of  them!

Shyamala

Originally posted by karkuzhali

Birthday Wishes to Rajat uncle from  Baby Sarasa.

My dear Rajat uncle,
Happy birthday!
Hope you had a lot lot lot of fun.🥳
You are the best Rajat uncle and Jalal uncle together in the whole world..⭐️⭐️
I love you very very very much!❤️
                                                         and grandma 
Do you know Shyamala aunty^^ also love(s) you very much? She even loves Kabir uncle..😃😃
And Shagun akka, Bindu Akka, Harshu akka,  and all my friends also like you very much..❤️❤️
Lashy  akka also loves you. She writes stories about you. She can also draw pictures  like  you.
You don't know Sandya aunty.. but she likes you.. She has got a nice biiggg book to give it to you as present.. But, it is a secret.. Don't tell her that I told you..😆😉
Babloo sent you a card. He made it himself. But I helped him, because he is small.

xoxoxo
Baby S.

(grandma made some additions before sending the card)
Lashykanna, I am speechless with admiration!👏👏👏

Besides, this makes me feel profoundly relieved that I had just the one Sasha. Three like him would have just about kayoed me! No father has any idea what all goes into raising a child.

Shyamala Periyamma

Shyamala,
100% true. Lashy is already into it!
Akka.

Originally posted by sashashyam

Marvellous, Akka! You have really got into the spirit of the thing, as I too have, come to think of it! 😉

Do tell Baby and Babloo that I have recently discovered a large lot of colour felt pencils in my  old stuff, and surprise, surprise! most of them are working just fine. So when they finally come and visit me in Pune (I don't count that blink and miss drop by!) they can have the whole lot. It should be more than enough for both of  them!

Shyamala

Originally posted by sashashyam

Lashykanna, I am speechless with admiration!👏👏👏

Besides, this makes me feel profoundly relieved that I had just the one Sasha. Three like him would have just about kayoed me! No father has any idea what all goes into raising a child.

Shyamala Periyamma

Of course there are some evenings like this... and then there are better days too.. 😆 where I go 'Awww'  
but yeah, life's a balancing act! They saw the picture and had a good laugh. themselves.. 😆

Saraswathi periyamma... babysitting grandchildren as long as I know by evening their mommies daddies going to pick them up is fine 😆 warna.. I'll be a skeleton by the end of the day.. 

Btw, Shyamala periyamma... I replied to your last reply on thread 4 😊 don't want you to strain yourself with a reply, but didn't know if you checked it so, mentioned it.. 😊

Write a story, after looking at the picture carefully:

[Q[/QUOTE]
Babloo writes:
Mummy Lashy is tired. She has (counts, 1, 2, 3) three kids. All boys! Yippee! The small one has one tooth only and a  very big one..He has no hair.. Mummy must have taken him to Tirupathi..There is a soccer ball in the picture..and crayons..
The boy on Muumy's lap is shouting.. The big boy is having cone ice cream.. How long will he hold it? Won't it melt?..

Baby Sarasa Writes:
Lashy akka said that it is she in the picture.. But grandma said that she has only two boys.. I must ask Shyamala aunty. She knows everything about her, because she is her periamma..That big boy is having pista ice cream cone..I don't like pista ice cream.. but grandma likes it.. she can't eat a cone ice cream.. she eats only cup ice cream..He is holding it over mummy's head.. What will happen when it spills on her hair? She will have to wash it ..Once it happened like that to me.. Look at the boy in orange shirt and blue jeans.. screaming.. If I do like that, mommy will give me nicely on my mouth..And he did not even remove his shoes.. very bad..Why is the little boy screaming? Doesn't he know that he can't eat ice cream? He will get throat fever? His mummy should tell him...

Grandma writes:
A really pathetic picture..Poor mother .How tired she looks..She has just now returned home after a hectic day at work..She has picked up the kids from the Day Care on her way back...She is so tired that she has no time to remove her shoes even..and finish her tea..The little fellow is screaming.. Perhaps she has to change his nappy..Why can't the kids' father take some responsibility? Or they must have grandparents like me living with them who'd make things easier for them..
I like the quote,
"Grandchildren are God's way of compensating us for growing old"

But I like this one better:

"An hour with your grandchildren makes you feel young again; anything longer than that, you will start to age quickly!"😆

Shyamala writes:
🤣
My God!
 I am really spellbound! Very neat presentation! Who  ever got this idea of syllabary,  clearly deserves three cheers!.Each character describes a different mood...Look at the contrast in the picture.The mother with the tired look, kids not at all exhausted even after a whole tiresome day, yet have energy to fight with each other for an ice cream.. It just reminds me of one of my friends in Canada when I was posted there for my final assignment, who turned heaven and earth to find a baby sitter to manage her three small kids!
Syllabary is the list of  written characters each one representing a syllable. The origin of the word is a  latin 'syllabarium' or 'syllaba'.Hope when my Saraswathi akka  reads this, she will explain this to my kiddies Baby and Babloo!

Karkuzhali.

Edited by karkuzhali - 7 years ago
My very dear Akka,

I see that I need to be decidedlt  wary of your sharp cursor, for I never know what you will be up to next! You are one wicked creature,  and this take off on me is the best yet; it is priceless!I use this emoticon very rarely, but this one clearly deserves it, so here goes!🤣

Shyamala

PS: I had never heard of syllabary before this!😉

PPS: The littlest one in Lashy's lap is  a girl, so Babloo my pet, do abandon your masculine monopolistic tendencies.😉 And beware, she is a tough little cookie, perfectly capable of knocking out her elder brothers already!

Originally posted by karkuzhali

Write a story, after looking at the picture carefully:

[Q

Babloo writes:
Mummy Lashy is tired. She has (counts, 1, 2, 3) three kids. All boys! Yippee! The small one has one tooth only and a  very big one..He has no hair.. Mummy must have taken him to Tirupathi..There is a soccer ball in the picture..and crayons..
The boy on Muumy's lap is shouting.. The big boy is having cone ice cream.. How long will he hold it? Won't it melt?..

Baby Sarasa Writes:
Lashy akka said that it is she in the picture.. But grandma said that she has only two boys.. I must ask Shyamala aunty. She knows everything about her, because she is her periamma..That big boy is having pista ice cream cone..I don't like pista ice cream.. but grandma likes it.. she can't eat a cone ice cream.. she eats only cup ice cream..He is holding it over mummy's head.. What will happen when it spills on her hair? She will have to wash it ..Once it happened like that to me.. Look at the boy in orange shirt and blue jeans.. screaming.. If I do like that, mommy will give me nicely on my mouth..And he did not even remove his shoes.. very bad..Why is the little boy screaming? Doesn't he know that he can't eat ice cream? He will get throat fever? His mummy should tell him...

Grandma writes:
A really pathetic picture..Poor mother .How tired she looks..She has just now returned home after a hectic day at work..She has picked up the kids from the Day Care on her way back...She is so tired that she has no time to remove her shoes even..and finish her tea..The little fellow is screaming.. Perhaps she has to change his nappy..Why can't the kids' father take some responsibility? Or they must have grandparents like me living with them who'd make things easier for them..
I like the quote,
"Grandchildren are God's way of compensating us for growing old"

But I like this one better:

"An hour with your grandchildren makes you feel young again; anything longer than that, you will start to age quickly!"😆

Shyamala writes:
🤣
My God!
 I am really spellbound! Very neat presentation! Who  ever got this idea of syllabary,  clearly deserves three cheers!.Each character describes a different mood...Look at the contrast in the picture.The mother with the tired look, kids not at all exhausted even after a whole tiresome day, yet have energy to fight with each other for an ice cream.. It just reminds me of one of my friends in Canada when I was posted there for my final assignment, who turned heaven and earth to find a baby sitter to manage her three small kids!
Syllabary is the list of  written characters each one representing a syllable. The origin of the word is a  latin 'syllabarium' or 'syllaba'.Hope when my Saraswathi akka  reads this, she will explain this to my kiddies Baby and Babloo!

Karkuzhali.

[/QUOTE]