Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.AkDhian. thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by: -AkDha.Lover-

Okay, I know I have been everywhere except for this thread...πŸ˜†πŸ˜›...So sorry Aunty...will get back to you and babies after my tests get over.

PS : @Bold, Am I not a friend of Grandma? πŸ˜²πŸ˜­

Am I not an admirer of Baby and Babloo?πŸ˜­πŸ˜†
karkuzhali thumbnail
Thank you Shagun..
You are not  a friend, you are a chellam to grandma.πŸ€— just a little older than Baby and Babloo.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Aunty.
IshqHaiWoEhsaas thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: karkuzhali

Thank you Shagun..

You are not  a friend, you are a chellam to grandma.πŸ€— just a little older than Baby and Babloo.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Aunty.

Awww...My Grandma is sooo sweet...πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

@Bold...Yes! πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

Aunty, I also intend to reply in a go always, but am not able to go beyond 3-4 posts...πŸ˜† Will for sure reply to all posts after 14th. πŸ˜ƒ
harshu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Bindu'kka, Harshu'kka you are here!!</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">BablooπŸ€—</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Baby.πŸ€—</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Bindu, I feel guilty.😭I have made you reply in one go..πŸ˜”πŸ˜³Sorry.!πŸ˜”</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">KK.</font>

baby and babloo... πŸ€—
harshu27 thumbnail

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">No problems Harshu! I understand you.. I see you all in Lashy's HBAS thread !</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Aunty.</font>

thnx aunty... πŸ€—
harshu27 thumbnail

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3"> </font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3"> Babloo learns about computers.</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">
</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3" color="#990099">(Baby Sarasa and Babloo are seriously discussing about something.. Grandma is nowhere to be seen around.)</font>
</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Babloo: Baby'kka, what was the story grandma told us yesterday?</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Baby: She said that she read it on the computer..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Babloo: Does computer write stories?</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Baby: Yes.. grandma said that they are very clever..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Babloo: How does it write? Does it also draw pictures?</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Baby: Yes.. They also play games with us..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Babloo: Baby'kka you are telling lies.. Computer doesn't have hands and legs. How can it write and play ?</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Baby: It can even sing rhymes..I listen to them'..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Babloo: Who taught rhymes to the computer 'kka? Did it learn from kindy class?</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Baby: Babloo kutty, do you know ?They'll play...speak.. sing ... but they want current...</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Babloo: What is a current 'kka?</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Baby: My teacher said that we can't see the current and should not touch it.</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Babloo: Why?</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Baby: We will get shock..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Babloo: But how the computer doesn't get shock?</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Baby: I don't know..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Babloo: I will ask grandma..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Baby: No.. I asked her.. but she said that she didn't know..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Babloo:😲Even grandma doesn't know?!?</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Baby: Yes..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">( Grandma comes)</font>
</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">G'ma: What kutties? what are you talking about so seriously?</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Baby: How does the computer work grandma? Babloo doesn't know how.. .</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Babloo: Baby'kka also doesn't know..πŸ˜†</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Baby: Grandma, my teacher said that computer works on current..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Babloo: How is it grandma, it doesn't get shock?</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">G'ma: That is.. that is.. kiddies, why don't you wait till Shagun akka and Bindu akka come? they will explain it to you...</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Baby: No grandma, Shagun akka and Bindu akka said they have studies ..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Babloo: No. .I want you to tell us.. You will say it like a story.. we love it..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Baby: Yes grandma.. Please tell us..
G'ma: We never had a computer when we were young..But look ..Even kids like you know how to use it..
</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Baby: But we want to know..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Babloo: Yes grandma, if you don't know, ask Shyamala aunty ..You said she knows everything, because she went to school and studied well..Shall we go in the magic carpet and see her?</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">G'ma: ( aside) Oh God! save me...(aloud) Shh, now children, I have to go and cook dinner..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Babloo: Won't the computer cook grandma?</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">G'ma: ???</font>
</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Karkuzhali.</font>
</font>
</font>

in an attempt of learning computers baby and grandma are getting d shock treatments from babloo... 🀣Edited by harshu27 - 7 years ago
karkuzhali thumbnail

Bindu, do you remember? Once there was a time when you had to mediate and settle your AAA member 's scuffle, you being the vicey!
Saraswathi Aunty 

Originally posted by: .AkDhian.

Am I not an admirer of Baby and Babloo?πŸ˜­πŸ˜†

Edited by karkuzhali - 7 years ago
karkuzhali thumbnail

Baby Sarasa Interviews Grandma.

( Grandma is watching the interview of a VIP in a Tamil channel. Baby Sarasa and Babloo come there)
Baby: What are you watching grandma.?
Babloo: 'kka, she is watching TV.
G'ma: Shh, they are interviewing some big person..
Baby: Who is it grandma?
Babloo: There is a girl and there is a boy grandma, who is the big person? Girl or boy?
G'ma: The girl is the channel staff and she interviews the man who is a big person.
Babloo: Grandma..what is the 'ntreview? what is she doing?
Baby: The girl is asking question and the boy is answering.. that is 'nterview.. right grandma?
Babloo:  That is exam.. grandma said that in school they call it exam..Who is the boy grandma?
G'ma: He is an important person..
Babloo: I don't understand.. Do you understand Baby'kka?
Baby: No..
G'ma; Okay, what do you want to know? ( switches off the TV)
Babloo: Grandma, I want to 'ntreview you..
G'ma: ( Laughs) I am not a big person kutty..
Babloo: No.. you are big grandma..
Baby: Yes grandma, you said  Shyamala Aunty is big, and you are bigger than Shyamala  aunty. because she calls you akka..
Babloo:πŸ˜• Baby'kka,  are you big person, because I call you 'kka?
G'ma: ( joining the fun) Okay, ask me what you want to ask me..
Baby: ...mmm ( thinks)...mm...What is your name?
G'ma: Karkuzhali.
Babloo: WHAT? Is it not your name "grandma"? When did you change it? Who gave you that big name?
G'ma: ( Laughs) 
Baby: Next question,  What do you do at home?
G'ma: mm..I cook...I look after my grandchildren..
Baby: And then?
G'ma: I watch TV..I watch serial..
Babloo:  Jalal uncle serial..
Baby: Any other?
Babloo: Rajat uncle's Snake girl serial..
Baby: πŸ˜‘ Babloo...You are helping grandma..You should help me..
Babloo: Okay..
Baby: Grandma, what did you like in the Naagin serial.?
G'ma: mmm...( thinks)..
Babloo: She got a shock!..had fever 110 degrees!!
Baby: BABLOO! Grandma, whom do you like  very much, Jalal uncle or Jodha akka?
G'ma: I like only you kuttis!πŸ€—
Baby and Babloo: We also like you grandma..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ€—

Karkuzhali.

Edited by karkuzhali - 7 years ago
.AkDhian. thumbnail
Exactly.. this is what I thought,while posting my complaint,auntyπŸ˜†

Bindu, do you remember? Once there was a time when you had to mediate and settle your AAA member 's scuffle, you being the vicey!
Saraswathi Aunty 

.AkDhian. thumbnail

Baby Sarasa Interviews Grandma.

( Grandma is watching the interview of a VIP in a Tamil channel. Baby Sarasa and Babloo come there)
Baby: What are you watching grandma.?
Babloo: 'kka, she is watching TV.
>>Baby'akka can see that,bablooπŸ˜†She meant what's the show on TVπŸ˜›
G'ma: Shh, they are interviewing some big person..
Baby: Who is it grandma?
Babloo: There is a girl and there is a boy grandma, who is the big person? Girl or boy?
>>Uff..girl vs boy continuesπŸ˜†
G'ma: The girl is the channel staff and she interviews the man who is a big person.
Babloo: Grandma..what is the 'ntreview? what is she doing?
Baby: The girl is asking question and the boy is answering.. that is 'nterview.. right grandma?
>>Very good,babyπŸ‘πŸ˜†
Babloo:  That is exam.. grandma said that in school they call it exam..Who is the boy grandma?
>>🀣
G'ma: He is an important person..
Babloo: I don't understand.. Do you understand Baby'kka?
Baby: No..
G'ma; Okay, what do you want to know? ( switches off the TV)
Babloo: Grandma, I want to 'ntreview you..
G'ma: ( Laughs) I am not a big person kutty..
Babloo: No.. you are big grandma..
Baby: Yes grandma, you said  Shyamal Aunty is big, and you are bigger than Shyamala  aunty. because she calls you akka..
>>πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Babloo:πŸ˜• Baby'kka,  are you big person, because I call you 'kka?
>>Next time,Babloo interviews his Baby'kkaπŸ˜†
G'ma: ( joining the fun) Okay, ask me what you want to ask me..
Baby: ...mmm ( thinks)...mm...What is your name?
G'ma: Karkuzhali.
Babloo: WHAT? Is it not your name "grandma"? When did you change it? Who gave you that big name?
>>Oh God!πŸ˜†
G'ma: ( Laughs) 
Baby: Next question,  What do you do at home?
G'ma: mm..I cook...I look after my grandchildren..
Baby: And then?
G'ma: I watch TV..I watch serial..
Babloo:  Jalal uncle serial..
Baby: Any other?
Babloo: Rajat uncle's Snake girl serial..
Baby: πŸ˜‘ Babloo...You are helping grandma..You should help me..
>>Calm down,babyπŸ˜†
Babloo: Okay..
Baby: Grandma, what did you like in the Naagin serial.?
G'ma: mmm...( thinks)..
Babloo: She got a shock!..had fever 110 degrees!!
>>πŸ˜†
Baby: BABLOO! Grandma, whom do you like  very much, Jalal uncle or Jodha akka?
G'ma: I like only you kuttis!πŸ€—
>>How sweet!πŸ˜ƒ
Baby and Babloo: We also like you grandma..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ€—

Karkuzhali.