Jodha Akbar

*AkDha Admirers Association* #2 - Page 38

IshqHaiWoEhsaas thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
This content was originally posted by: karkuzhali

Shyamala aunty visits Baby Sarasa and Babloo.

(Baby Sarasa is very happy today. Her "I- love- you- so- much" Shyamala aunty is coming to meet Babloo and her. Grandma is making snacks -strangely not referring to recipe books. Babloo and Baby are watching her making them.)

>>>πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Baby Sarasa: What are you making grandma?
G'ma: I'm making Bajjis kutty. Do you know Shyamala aunty is coming here to see you?
Babloo: WHAT? You are making a lot grandma...will aunty eat this much?  Is she sooo BIG?
>>> πŸ€£
Baby: Shh...Babloo, you shouldn't talk about elders like this ..she is my friend you know?
>>> Baby being the typical akka! πŸ‘πŸ˜†
G'ma: No no kutty .. It is for all of us..I have also made Rava Kesari ..
>>>I love Rava Kesari. I tried it for the first time during my recent trip to Chennai, and loved it instantly! πŸ˜ƒ Though I am not very fond of sweets in general...πŸ˜†
Baby: What is that grandma?
G'ma: It is a sweet made with Sooji, sugar and ghee..Shyamala aunty said she likes it very much..
Babloo: Is it sojji you are making?
Baby: No Babloo..It is not sojji, it is Bajji..
Babloo: How do you make it grandma? 
Baby: She makes it with potato, onion...see, how she has sliced them..
G'ma: Wait a little babies..you can eat them..
(Grandma takes out the bajjis from the wok and puts them on the dish. Babaloo takes one and eats..)
Babloo: GRANDMA! how did you put the veg'able inside the thing? I didn't see you doing it!
>>>Awww...πŸ˜†...He's so cute! πŸ˜ƒ
G'ma;(enjoying Babloo's remark) Oh , It's magic kanna..
>>>Aahaa! Grandma playing with kiddos...πŸ˜†πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ
Babloo:Did you say "Abrakadabra"? I didn't hear you..
Baby:I also didn't hear grandma..
>>>This 'Abrakadabra' has gotten into the kids' mind...πŸ˜†
Babloo: Does Shyamala aunty know that you do magic for making bajji grandma?
G'ma: ( laughs)
>>>πŸ˜†
Baby: I don't think she knows..otherwise she would have told me..
Babloo: Is she your friend Baby'kka?
Baby:( proudly) Yes.. my best friend..She likes kids...She also likes Shagun akka, Bindu akka...
>>>We also like her so much...😳
Babloo: ...and me too...
>>>Here is Babloo, piping in again! πŸ˜†
G'ma: Okay kids.. let me clean the kitchen and come..go and ask mummy to dress you in nice clothes..
Babloo: Why is it grandma we always wear nice clothes when anyone comes?
>>>Oh God! πŸ˜†
Baby: It is like that kutty.. I have also been doing like that...
( After a while Shyamala aunty arrives.. She carries a bi..gg Teddy Bear and a cute Barbie doll)
>>>πŸ˜†
Shyamala Aunty, nothing for me? πŸ˜­πŸ˜†
( Baby runs towards her and hugs her.. But Babloo stays back  a little hesitant..)
Shyamala aunty: Hi Baby, It's for you..( gives her the Barbie doll and lifts her).
Baby: Thank you aunty..
Shyamala:.Is this your li'l master Babloo? Hi, Babloo.
( Babloo still doesn't move).
Shyamala: (laughs and  to grandma) Aunty, perhaps he is waiting to be introduced..Okay then ..Babloo...I'm Shyamala aunty..Here,  see what I have brought for you.. ( Gives him the Teddy bear)
Babloo: Hi aunty..thank you .. but  Baby'kka said that you are big.. but you look small like grandma...
>>>The first thing that came to him...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Baby: Shh Babloo, ( in a softer voice) don't talk like that.. aunty will think bad about me...
>>>Baby is worried about her image...πŸ˜†
Babloo:(Happily) Aunty..I like teddy bear.. can I name him?
Shyamala: Yes kutty..What do you want to name him?
Babloo: JalalπŸ˜ƒ Do you like it? Baby'kka said you like Jalal uncle very much..
>>>OMG...🀣
Shyamala: Yes kutty but I liked him only till he married Jodha . But I always like Rajat very much..
Babloo: Then I'll call him Rajat aunty!πŸ˜ƒ ( a little confused) What shall I call him? Rajat , or Rajat uncle?
>>>Poor kid...so confused amidst all the confusion caused by all the weirdo elders around him...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Baby: Aunty, grandma made Kesari and Bajji for you..she said you like them..
Shyamala: Yes kutties.. I can smell the aroma...
Babloo: (secretly to Baby) What is aunty saying?
Baby: We'll ask grandma later...
>>>OMG...This is epic...🀣 πŸ‘
Babloo: Aunty , grandma did magic to make the veg'able go into the bajji..
Shyamala: Is that so Babloo?
Baby: Yes, she silently said "Abrakatabra" and the potato went inside..
>>>πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Karkuzhali.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

old_charm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

My Rhyme:

[Inspired by]

Little Bo-Peep, has lost her sheep
And can't tell where to find them
Leave them alone, and they'll come home
Leaving their tails behind them.

Little Bo-Peep found her sheep
Wandering near the lake shore
Rolling in the mud, and they'll come home
Leaving the mud behind them.

My Version:

Little Baby Sarasa has lost her fans
And can't tell where to find them😭
"Leave them alone ,and they'll be back home
To read your posts in the forum!"

Little Baby Sarasa found her fans
Busy in the  the Celebration thread
"Leave them alone, they'll be back home
And read all your posts and'll be always  ahead..πŸ˜ƒ"

Karkuzhali.

aww baby , u havn't lost any of ur fans...😳
wow aunty , another wonderful rhyme...πŸ˜ƒ
 am really sorry for not replying as i was stuck with my exams so could not read ur rhymes nor reply...😭
& , big thankyou for PMs .
.AkDhian. thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thank you nice , sweet Bindu AkkaπŸ€—

Only you and I will go and see Jalal uncle tomorrow, flying in the magic carpet..I am not going to take others...πŸ˜” I am upset..
Baby.

I would love that,baby darlingπŸ€—

Let's have fun at Jalal uncle's palaceπŸ˜‰

old_charm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Thank you nice , sweet Bindu AkkaπŸ€—

Only you and I will go and see Jalal uncle tomorrow, flying in the magic carpet..I am not going to take others...πŸ˜” I am upset..
Baby.

paying visit to jalal uncle's palace , wowww...

why upset ? baby should be excited .
 come on prepare yourself soon you'll be around your favourite jalal uncle...πŸ˜›
karkuzhali thumbnail

Baby Sarasa's change of plans to go Agra and Pune.

(Baby Sarasa and her en tourage  are waiting at Agra Fort for the Genie and his Magic carpet to proceed to Pune  responding to Shyamala aunty's invitation . Genie comes)****

Babloo: Why Genie, you are late..
Genie: Oh master, there is a change in our travel plans..
Shagun: What?
Genie: The weather conditions in Pune is not conducive to our journey..The forecast is sharp showers today and thunderstorm tomorrow... The Meteorological Department has warned people to avoid travelling by Magic Carpets...
Baby: ( Disappointedly) Ohhh.. then we can't go and see Shyamala Aunty.. What will we do with the snacks that grandma made?
Babloo: Baby'kka, don't worry..we'll give it to white dress grandma.. She will taste them and give it to Jalal uncle..
Grandma: 😑( thinks) Yes... serves her right... by the time she finishes tasting the whole lot, half of her teeth will be gone..Some one remarked in the JA Forum  three years back that she showed all her 64 teeth... 
Baby: What to do now?
G'ma and Shagun: Let's go back home. We'll go and see Shyamala Aunty after some time..
Baby: Yes ..we will take some nice sweets for her..
Babloo: Yes..nice ulundai...not cricket ball ulundai...
Genie: I wait for master's orders..
Babloo: Genie, we want to go home...

( So they return home disappointedly.)

(The next day...Shagun, grandma, Baby and Babloo are in conversation. Bindu comes there..)
Bindu: Hi aunty, You have come back soon... did you  see  Shyamala Aunty? Had I known about your plans before I would have come..
G'ma: No Bindu.. we didn't go..
Baby: We came back from Jalal's place..
Babloo: Yes Bindu'kka, Genie said it is raining in Pune.. How does he know?
Baby: Because he is a magic man..
Bindu: Oh... so you didn't go then..   When you go next time, I will also come..I also want to see her..
Baby: Akka we 'll all go and see Jalal uncle and Jodha Akka first.. and then we'll go to Pune..
Babloo: Bindu'kka, so many akkas and aunties also want to come with us in the Magic Carpet...Grandma said that we have to take them...Shagun'kka is taking the list...
Bindu: Oh.. then it will be fine.. It will be like an excursion in school..
Babloo: What is 'skursion 'kka?
Baby: Babloo.. I went once with  my class.. My teacher took us.. We had to take lunch box, water bottle, hat everything..and we had to pay money..for the Bus..
Babloo: Why did you buy ticket? are you not three?
Bindu: Who are all wanting to come?
Babloo: Bindu'kka, it's Aarti'kka, Harshu'kka, Manasi'kka, Lashy aunty..
Baby: No.. Lashy aunty didn't say she will come.. she said she has lot of work to do..She writes story..
Babloo: Is it fairy tale? I like fairy tales..does she know "Jack and the Beanstalk"?
Bindu: No no Babloo dear, she writes story for big people..
Babloo:😲 What..? For big people?  Will  they sleep only if they listen to stories?..
Shagun: Bindu di, how about going to Jalal's palace and see him first, and then plan our Pune trip after we get clearance from the Met. Department..
Bindu: That's a good idea..but shouldn't there be a reason for us to go there? We cannot simply barge in like that..
Shagun: What reason can we think of?  The birthdays of Jalal and Jodha will be in October.. not now..And their wedding day is in February..already gone..
Baby: Shagun akka...We will celebrate the third  birthday of the show with Jalal uncle and Jodha Akka..Howzzat?πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Karkuzhali.

*****Those who have any doubt  about the Magic Carpet are requested to refer to page 44 of this thread for clarification, where Baby Sarasa's post titled" Shyamala Aunty visits Baby Sarasa and Babloo" and Shyamala Aunty's response thereunder appear.

Edited by karkuzhali - 7 years ago
harshu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3"> Baby Sarasa's change of plans to go Agra and Pune.</font>

<font color="#990066" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">(Baby Sarasa and her en tourage are waiting at Agra Fort for the Genie and his Magic carpet to proceed to Pune responding to Shyamala aunty's invitation . Genie comes)****</font>
<font color="#990066" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">
</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Babloo: Why Genie, you are late..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Genie: Oh master, there is a change in our travel plans..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Shagun: What?</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Genie: The weather conditions in Pune is not conducive to our journey..The forecast is sharp showers today and thunderstorm tomorrow... The Meteorological Department has warned people to avoid travelling by Magic Carpets...</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Baby: ( Disappointedly) Ohhh.. then we can't go and see Shyamala Aunty.. What will we do with the snacks that grandma made?</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Babloo: Baby'kka, don't worry..we'll give it to white dress grandma.. She will taste them and give it to Jalal uncle..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Grandma: 😑( thinks)Yes... serves her right... by the time she finishes tasting the whole lot, half of her teeth will be gone..Some one remarked in the JA Forum three years back that she showed all her 64 teeth...</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Baby: What to do now?</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">G'ma and Shagun: Let's go back home. We'll go and see Shyamala Aunty after some time..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Baby: Yes ..we will take some nice sweets for her..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Babloo: Yes..nice ulundai...not cricket ball ulundai...</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Genie: I wait for master's orders..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Babloo: Genie, we want to go home...</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">
</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">( So they return home disappointedly.)</font>
</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3" color="#990066">(The next day...Shagun, grandma, Baby and Babloo are in conversation. Bindu comes there..)</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Bindu: Hi aunty, You have come back soon... did you see Shyamala Aunty? Had I known about your plans before I would have come..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">G'ma: No Bindu.. we didn't go..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Baby: We came back from Jalal's place..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Babloo: Yes Bindu'kka, Genie said it is raining in Pune.. How does he know?</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Baby: Because he is a magic man..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Bindu: Oh... so you didn't go then.. When you go next time, I will also come..I also want to see her..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Baby: Akka we 'll all go and see Jalal uncle and Jodha Akka first.. and then we'll go to Pune..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Babloo: Bindu'kka, so many akkas and aunties also want to come with us in the Magic Carpet...Grandma said that we have to take them...Shagun'kka is taking the list...</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Bindu: Oh.. then it will be fine.. It will be like an excursion in school..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Babloo: What is 'skursion 'kka?</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Baby: Babloo.. I went once with my class.. My teacher took us.. We had to take lunch box, water bottle, hat everything..and we had to pay money..for the Bus..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Babloo: Why did you buy ticket? are you not three?</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Bindu: Who are all wanting to come?</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Babloo: Bindu'kka, it's Aarti'kka, Harshu'kka, Manasi'kka, Lashy aunty..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Baby: No.. Lashy aunty didn't say she will come.. she said she has lot of work to do..She writes story..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Babloo: Is it fairy tale? I like fairy tales..does she know "Jack and the Beanstalk"?</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Bindu: No no Babloo dear, she writes story for big people..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Babloo:😲 What..? For big people? Will they sleep only if they listen to stories?..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Shagun: Bindu di, how about going to Jalal's palace and see him first, and then plan our Pune trip after we get clearance from the Met. Department..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Bindu: That's a good idea..but shouldn't there be a reason for us to go there? We cannot simply barge in like that..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Shagun: What reason can we think of? The birthdays of Jalal and Jodha will be in October.. not now..And their wedding day is in February..already gone..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Baby: Shagun akka...We will celebrate the third birthday of the show with Jalal uncle and Jodha Akka..Howzzat?πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ</font>
</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Karkuzhali.</font>

</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">*****Those who have any doubt about the Magic Carpet are requested to refer to page 44 of this thread for clarification, where Baby Sarasa's post titled" Shyamala Aunty visits Baby Sarasa and Babloo" and Shyamala Aunty's response thereunder appear.</font>
</font>
</font>
</font>
</font>
</font>
</font>

awsum aunty...baby already had innocent kosthens to ask but babloo seems to b a tough competitor to her... 🀣 lashy aunty writes story for big ppl so in short she had turned grandma for telling bed time stories for big ppl...🀣
karkuzhali thumbnail

Thank you Harshu for your comments.. I think it is a good idea if Karkuzhali writes a fairy  tale for 'big' people...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Saraswathi Aunty.
lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

The Meteorological Department has warned people to avoid travelling by Magic Carpets...
Baby: ( Disappointedly) Ohhh.. then we can't go and see Shyamala Aunty.. What will we do with the snacks that grandma made?
Babloo: Baby'kka, don't worry..we'll give it to white dress grandma.. 
πŸ˜†
Bindu: Oh.. then it will be fine.. It will be like an excursion in school..
Babloo: What is 'skursion 'kka?

πŸ˜†

Babloo: Bindu'kka, it's Aarti'kka, Harshu'kka, Manasi'kka, Lashy aunty..
Baby: No.. Lashy aunty didn't say she will come.. she said she has lot of work to do..She writes story..
Babloo: Is it fairy tale? I like fairy tales..does she know "Jack and the Beanstalk"?
Bindu: No no Babloo dear, she writes story for big people..
Babloo:😲 What..? For big people?  Will  they sleep only if they listen to stories?..

Omg periyamma... πŸ₯Ί Lashy aunty... you have promoted me an entire generation... 

This is πŸ€£

Edited by lashy - 7 years ago
lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: harshu27

lashy aunty writes story for big ppl so in short she had turned grandma for telling bed time stories for big ppl...🀣

harshu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2