Users

Frequent Posters

karkuzhali thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

๐Ÿค—

Thank you Harshu!
Saraswathi Aunty. 

Originally posted by: harshu27

aunty u r truly blessed coz with ease and grt flow u pen down d convo beautifully... โญ๏ธ ya I had seen those quizzes and did answer a few of them... ๐Ÿ˜†

harshu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: karkuzhali

๐Ÿค—

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Thank you Harshu!</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Saraswathi Aunty.</font>

my pleasure aunty...๐Ÿค—
.AkDhian. thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Baby Sarasa watches with Babloo  the old serial "Bikram aur Bethal"  on You tube.

(Baby Sarasa is playing with Babloo. Suddenly she hears a loud"WOW" from grandma)

Baby S: Grandma what happened? Did you get the shock again? (Runs towards her..Babloo follows)
๐Ÿ˜†
G'ma: Baby! What a surprise.!. They have uploaded the old serial "Bikram aur Bethal" on You Tube.. I used to watch  with your daddy when he was little..
Babloo: (Surprisingly) Grandma, what?  How did uncle become little..? Did he say"Abrakadabra"?
G'ma: No No kiddie, it was many many years ago..he was little then..
Baby: Did I also watch it grandma? 
G'ma: No baby! You were not born then...
Babloo: Baby'kka,  You must have been in the hospital...You know,  mommy said I was in the hospital and she brought me from there..
๐Ÿ˜†
Baby: Grandma, what is it about? Can we watch it?
Grandma: Yes darling! It is about a king called Vikram and a Bethal, meaning a ghost...It is for the kutties also.. I will connect it with the TV and both of you can watch it on big screen..
(Grandma connects the computer with the TV.  Shagun comes there)
Babloo: Shagun'kka,do  you want to watch what we are going to watch?
Shagun: What is it Babloo kutty?
Baby: It is an old serial Shagun akka, grandma watched it long long ago.. I was not even born..
Babloo: Yes.. she was in the hospital..
Shagun:(to grandma) What is it grandma?
G'ma: It is the old serial Shagun. Bikram aur Bethal..shown on DoorDharshan, when no other channels were there..I used to enjoy it..
( So all the kids along with the oldest kid grandma, are watching the serial..)
>>True๐Ÿ˜†
Shagun: Grandma, who is the main actor doing Vikram's role? Looks like Rama in Ramayana..
Baby: What, did Rama carry the ghost when he went to forest?
Babloo: Who is Rama,  Baby'kka? Why is the ghost looking like an old grandpa?
>>๐Ÿคฃ
Shagun: No no kiddoos, Rama of Ramayana didn't carry any ghost..he carried only bow and arrow..
Babloo: Did he play with that?
Baby: No no Babloo, Rama had the bow and arrow to kill enemies..
Babloo: Didn't he kill them with red powder?
>>Oh God!๐Ÿคฃ
Baby: Babloo kutty, you  confuse. You talk about Jalal uncle..
Shagun: Grandma, how will it be like if Jalal does the role of Vikram in this serial..?
( laughs)
>>Shagun,come out of your Jalal land๐Ÿ˜†
Babloo: He will carry the grandpa ghost..
Baby:He carries Rahim on his back and does horse ride in his JA serial... So he will know how to carry the ghost..
>>๐Ÿ˜†..but I don't remember Jalal doing that๐Ÿ˜•
( They watch the show for a while.. The robbers attack the wedding party and cut off the head of the groom. The bride prays to Goddess Ambi Ma and the head gets fixed to the body and the groom wakes up)

G'ma: (aside , with a sigh) How I wish some one prayed to  Ma Kali  when Kabir's head was chopped off in Naagin and woke him up!
>>Thank God,I didn't watch second innings of Rajat in Naagin๐Ÿ˜†

Baby: I dont like it Grandma.. I want Jalal uncle in it..
Babloo: Yes, if he says "Abrakadabra" he will become Vikram uncle..
Shagun:

Karkuzhali.

karkuzhali thumbnail
My dear Bindu,
Thank you for your immediate response.
Do you  remember you used to say that when you open the computer in the morning, the first thing you'll look for would be the Baby's post?
I have responded to your comments in Red.

Saraswathi Aunty.

Edited by karkuzhali - 7 years ago
.AkDhian. thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

My dear Bindu,
Thank you for your immediate response.
Do you  remember you used to say that when you open the computer in the morning, the first thing you'll look for would be the Baby's post?
>>Yes aunty,I remember and it's true๐Ÿ˜ƒ
I have responded to your comments in Red.
>>Thanks for clearing my doubt.I thought there was a real horse ride of Jalal with Rahim๐Ÿ˜ณ and I remember Jalal becoming Rahim's horse๐Ÿ˜Š
Saraswathi Aunty.

sashashyam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
My dear Saraswathi Akka,

So here I am, after having taken a break because of the overload during the typing out of the Naagin 5 pager, even if it was done  in 3 parts. 

This one is what I would call a slow burner, for it gains in comic effect  as it  proceeds, and ends in an absolute corker of a comment from Baby. I was in splits after reading that, for it is not merely very funny, but it is also a perfectly valid comment.  When watching Jodha Akbar, especially after about 150 episodes, any rational person would reach exactly the same conclusion!

I am marking the parts I liked especially in blue

Shyamala

Jalal's Biography as told by Baby Sarasa.

(Baby Sarasa finished her home work with the help of her mom. How much home work she has to do..Grandma always says, " In my times, we were never given this much of homework..." But poor Baby, she doesn't belong to grandma's times.. Well, our little imp Babloo is just waiting for his sweet Baby'kka to come and play with him)

(Baby comes with  a big smile)

Babloo: 'kka what were you doing?
Baby: Home work kutty..
Babloo: What is it?
Baby: The teacher will give us sums and lessons to do at home.
Babloo: Why, then what do you do at school?
Baby: There teachers teach us lessons..
Babloo: But they don't give us homework in my school..We do drawing, colouring, cutting .. Why don't you come and join our school?
Baby: I will love it.. l'll tell my daddy to put me in your school..I hate doing homework..
Babloo: Do they tell you stories.?
Baby: Nooo..
Babloo: It's a bad school then..
Baby: Yes..that's what I think..Okay kutty what shall we do now? Shall we play?
Babloo: Noo 'kka, yesterday you promised to tell me Jalal's story.. tell me..
Baby: Okay.. Once upon a time there lived a King called Jalal..
Babloo: But you said Jalal was your uncle..
Baby: Yes..I call him uncle because he is my favourite..
Babloo: What is favrit 'kka?
Baby: I like him.
Babloo: Does he know that you like him? Can I also like him?
Baby: Yes.. all of us can like him..
Babloo: Does he like you?
Baby: Yes, because he came in my dream 3,4 times and talked to me..
Babloo: Is he good or bad?
Baby: Grandma said that he was very bad when he was little, but became good afterwards..
Babloo: How?
Baby: Because Jodha akka made him good..  
Oh Lord, here is another votary of the haiwaan se insaan banaya  thesis!
Babloo: 'kka, who is she? Is she the snake akka?
This is what should be called  Naaginophrenia!
Baby: No.. she is different...He married her..
Babloo: Then what happened?
Baby: She came to his palace to live with him. 
Babloo: Then..?
Baby: And there was the slim aunty..
Babloo: Is she good or bad?
Baby: I don't like her.. So she must be bad..
Yeh hui na baat! 
Babloo: And then who else was there?
Baby: There was a tall grandma, who was very nice.
Babloo: Do you like her?
Baby: Yes..and there was another grandma who always wore white dress..
Babloo: Is she a good grandma?
Baby: I don't like her because she doesn't like Jodha akka.
This is the prime mantra of  all the Jodhaphiles!
Babloo: Then she is a bad grandma..Does Jalal uncle like her?
Baby: (sadly) Yes..
Babloo: Then why don't you tell him about her?
Baby: I am going to tell him when he comes in my dream..
Babloo: Wasn't there any boy in the palace 'kka? Only girls were there? I want boys..
Baby: No there was a little  boy called Rahim.
Babloo: How nice! How old was he?
Baby: mmm...must be 4 or 5..
Babloo: Does he go to school?
Baby: Noo..his mummy teaches him..
Babloo: Who? Jodha akka?
Baby: No.. his mom ,a tall aunty, and she is a good aunty.
Babloo: Who tells him story? His mom?
Baby: No, Jodha akka tells him story..
Babloo: And what does Jalal uncle do everyday?
Baby: Jalal uncle will go to see slim aunty daily and will sometimes bathe in the hu..ge bath tub.
Babloo: What is the bath tub 'kka? My mummy gives me bath in the bathroom..
Baby: Yes kutty..I also don't know..this bath room does not  have a door..always someone comes there and  some servants give him bath..
Babloo: ( laughs) "Shame, shame, puppy shame..all the monkeys know your name.."
(Baby also laughs).
Babloo: Did he also have bath like this after he became good?
Now this is a curious question, probably linked to the "puppy shame" comment. Babloo probably sees Jalal's being (shamefully) bathed by the baandis as proof of his wickedness!
Baby: Yes..
Babloo: And what else does he do? In the story telling class my teacher  says  that the kings rule the country. He is only talking and bathing..Did he rule any country  'kka?
Baby: Don't know kutty!๐Ÿ˜•
Without question, the piece de resistance! Priceless!!

Karkuzhali.

sashashyam thumbnail
This is exceptionally well done, Akka, and the metre is perfect, ๐Ÿ‘which is quite tough to maintain at times with such remixes! But you are the undoubted Remix ki Malika, so these problems rarely bother you!

As for the Member's pet,  no prizes for guessing who that is. You, without the slightest doubt!

Shyamala

My Rhyme:
[Inspired by:]

Chubby cheeks, Dimple chin 
Rosy lips,  teeth within 
Curly hair ,very fair 
Eyes are blue , lovely true 
Mothers pet, is that you?
Yes, yes, yes, yes!

My version:

Fan fiction, full of fun
Jaunty posts, jolly toasts
Funny faces, lovely phrases
Happy read, all accede
Friends around, joy abound
Members' pet, Is that you?
Yes,yes,yes,yes!

Karkuzhali.

sashashyam thumbnail
Now this, Akka, is a real corker!๐Ÿ‘

It is like Dom Perignon, or at least what I am assured that Dom Perignon is like, for I have been a lifelong teetotaller! It bubbles  and sparkles with unselfconscious wit and entirely unintended but nonetheless hilarious bits of humour. 

I have marked the parts I liked exceptionally in blue, as usual, and as you will see, the page looks as though ink had been splashed all over it!๐Ÿ˜‰

Shyamala 

Babloo gets ready to meet Shagun and Bindu akkas.

( Shagun and Bindu had said that they will come and see Baby Sarasa and the 'guest' Babloo this evening. Baby had school for only half a day and has just returned)
Babloo's mom: Bablooo! C'mon, lets have bath..and I'll dress you up ..
Babloo: Why mummy , why should I have bath? Is any one coming? 
B's mom: Yes kutty, Shagun and Bindu are coming.
Babloo: Mummy I want to wear only shorts..It's very hot..Who are they? Are they boys? 
Baby: Noo, they are my akkas.
Babloo: Oh, then I will wear shirt..Why are they coming?
Clearly Babloo, a very proper  young gentleman,  does not belong to the Salman Khan school of sartorial choices!๐Ÿ˜‰
B's mom: To see you kutty!
Baby: And me also!
(After sometime Shagun and Bindu come)
Baby:Hi Shagun akka and Bindu akka...
Shagun and Bindu: Hi, Kutty! 
Bindu: So this is your cutie cute cousin?
Baby: (proudly) Yes Bindu akka. I like him very much..
Babloo: Baby'kka also likes Jalal uncle.. He is my uncle also.. Do you know him?
Shagun: Who will not know him or like him my cherub! 
Babloo: Then you are my friend..(hugs her)
Bindu: Babloo  darling, how do you know about him?
Babloo: Baby'kka told me his story..But 'kka scared me..She said Jalal uncle went to war and had wounds..Will you tell me a story Bindu'kka?
Bindu: Kutty,  Shagun akka knows  many nice stories..she will tell you..
Baby: Bindu akka, I told him what grandma told me. She said that Jalal uncle went to war and had wounds.
Babloo: But Jodha'kka took red powder  and threw it on the bad guys..
Shagun: Okay, okay guys, I will tell you a very nice story about Jalal uncle..Right?
Babloo & Baby: Yipee!!
Shagun: Mmm...Once upon a time there was...
Babloo: ( Intervenes) I already know this story Shagun'kka.. Baby'kka told me.. Tell me a different one..
Shagun:๐Ÿ˜•( after a moment) Okay, I tell you the story of Rajat uncle..
Babloo: Who is Rajat uncle? Is it your uncle or my uncle?
Baby: Shhh, Babloo,  Jalal uncle is Rajat uncle..
Babloo: ๐Ÿ˜•How can  one person be two?
Baby: It is like that.. I will show his photo album. ( in a hush-hush voice).I am hiding it under my pillow Otherwise Sandya aunty will take it. Shyamala aunty told me..
My, my! I am truly flattered to see that Baby has not forgotten my warning about Sandhya Aunty's nefarious intentions! 
Babloo: Who are these aunties Baby'kka? I want to see them..Are they biiig people?
Baby:(proudly) Yes.. I know them..they are my friends.. Sandya aunty gave me  a present.. a biiig book..  But  I don't know if they'll come to see you..
Well, I don't know about anyone else, but I will surely come to meet you, Babloo Kanna
Babloo: Shagun'kka,  tell me the story of Rajat uncle.. How did he become Jalal uncle?
Baby: Do you know Babloo? He also became Kabir uncle, who was a mangoose.., I don't know how..But grandma said that he said "Abracadabra" and he changed like that...
Babloo:( smiles) If I say that can I also change?mm.. I want to become a teddybear.. (So would I, my little one, provided I had a good, careful owner!)and  Shagun'kka tell me Kabir uncle story..
Baby: No kutty, you will get fever.. Grandma saw Kabir uncle on TV and had a shock and had a fever ..104 degrees..
Babloo: Did grandma touch the current? An entirely logical assumption. The kid is clearly going to major in logic when he gets to college.
Shagun and Bindu:๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Karkuzhali.

sashashyam thumbnail
Here we go again! ๐Ÿ‘It is delightful, especially when Babloo gets going with his own  brand of entirely consistent logic.  My favourite bits are in blue, as are my comments.

Shyamala

Baby Sarasa watches with Babloo  the old serial "Bikram aur Bethal"  on You tube.

(Baby Sarasa is playing with Babloo. Suddenly she hears a loud"WOW" from grandma)

Baby S: Grandma what happened? Did you get the shock again? (Runs towards her..Babloo follows)
G'ma: Baby! What a surprise.!. They have uploaded the old serial "Bikram aur Bethal" on You Tube.. I used to watch  with your daddy when he was little..
Babloo: (Surprised) Grandma, what?  How did uncle become little..? Did he say"Abrakadabra"?
G'ma: No No kiddie, it was many many years ago..he was little then..
Baby: Did I also watch it grandma? 
G'ma: No baby! You were not born then...
Babloo: Baby'kka,  You must have been in the hospital...You know,  mommy said I was in the hospital and she brought me from there..
Now this is much better as an explanation that the  old chestnut about the stork. I am sure Baby and Babloo would have no idea what a stork was, and then again, the hospital part is technically accurate!
Baby: Grandma, what is it about? Can we watch it?
Grandma: Yes darling! It is about a king called Vikram and a Bethal, meaning a ghost...It is for the kutties also.. I will connect it with the TV and both of you can watch it on big screen..
(Grandma connects the computer with the TV.  Shagun comes there)
Babloo: Shagun'kka,do  you want to watch what we are going to watch?
Shagun: What is it Babloo kutty?
Baby: It is an old serial Shagun akka, grandma watched it long long ago.. I was not even born..
Babloo: Yes.. she was in the hospital.. 
He never fails to add his two pennyworth, and at times a lot more. Not a shy kid, clearly!๐Ÿ˜‰
Shagun:(to grandma) What is it grandma?
G'ma: It is the old serial Shagun. Bikram aur Bethal..shown on DoorDharshan, when no other channels were there..I used to enjoy it..
( So all the kids along with the oldest kid grandma, are watching the serial..)
Shagun: Grandma, who is the main actor doing Vikram's role? Looks like Rama in Ramayana..
Baby: What, did Rama carry the ghost when he went to forest?
Babloo: Who is Rama,  Baby'kka? Why is the ghost looking like an old grandpa?
Shagun: No no kiddoos, Rama of Ramayana didn't carry any ghost..he carried only bow and arrow..
Babloo: Did he play with that?
Baby: No no Babloo, Rama had the bow and arrow to kill enemies..
Babloo: Didn't he kill them with red powder?
Now this is impeccably reasoned.  The kid  remembers everything ever said to him, and the context as well. Which is more than you can say about the Balaji CVs, who half the time do not remember what was written the week before!
Baby: Babloo kutty, you  confuse. You talk about Jalal uncle..
Shagun: Grandma, how will it be like if Jalal does the role of Vikram in this serial..?
( laughs)
Babloo: He will carry the grandpa ghost..
Baby:He carries Rahim on his back and does horse ride in his JA serial... So he will know how to carry the ghost..
( They watch the show for a while.. The robbers attack the wedding party and cut off the head of the groom. The bride prays to Goddess Ambi Ma and the head gets fixed to the body and the groom wakes up)

G'ma: (aside , with a sigh) How I wish some one prayed to  Ma Kali  when Kabir's head was chopped off in Naagin and woke him up!
Oho, Akka, that is what you wanted, is it? ๐Ÿ˜‰ But you know, it was time for Kabir, who had by then become a very nasty bit of goods, to make his exit.In fact, it would have been far better if Naagin itself had been given similar treatment much earlier, and I would have been ready and willing to play executioner! Not that I watched any episodes other than those with Kabir.

Baby: I dont like it Grandma.. I want Jalal uncle in it..
Here is a real vishiri, or pankha for you!
Babloo: Yes, if he says "Abrakadabra" he will become Vikram uncle..
See! He has an excellent mental retrieval faculty!
Shagun:

Karkuzhali.

karkuzhali thumbnail
My dear Shyamala, 

Thank you for the compliments๐Ÿค—. But  oh, no,  this is about the JA Forum. Not about me..Please don't make me a big person.
But I have written a poem about me and my feeling,  on P1 in Shagun's new thread "Celebrating # years of Jodha Akbar"   along the lines of "Abou Ben Adhem". It is under the head 
"Messages from fans". Please read.
Don't miss the "JA Diary" also. 
And my latest poem is in Harshu's thread "3 years of epic journey by JA in pictures" on P4  inspired by the poem"The Daffodils" which I studied--memorised-- in my school days.
Yours
Saraswathi Akka.

Originally posted by: sashashyam

This is exceptionally well done, Akka, and the metre is perfect, ๐Ÿ‘which is quite tough to maintain at times with such remixes! But you are the undoubted Remix ki Malika, so these problems rarely bother you!

As for the Member's pet,  no prizes for guessing who that is. You, without the slightest doubt!

Shyamala

Edited by karkuzhali - 7 years ago