Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

melovesja thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Oh my Akka what to say you come up with 3 year  old so cute boy who gave his Akka her own medicine πŸ˜† how boy  proud he was on self and told her liyer and his fear . How baby sarasa irritat you want to lisen.It's not so easy to narrate their convo.enjoyed it .πŸ‘
IshqHaiWoEhsaas thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Dear Aunty,

It fails as to how perfectly you read the minds of such little kids... you're amazing!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

A warm welcome to Babloo...πŸ€—...He is one kid who can help all akkas of Baby dearest in handling her! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

And Baby being called as Akka is wonderful in itself...πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Loved how Baby tries to handle the kiddo with all his questions and act as a grown-up...β­οΈπŸ˜†

Looking forward to more of this duo...πŸ˜ƒ

My comments @blue.

Originally posted by: karkuzhali

Baby Sarasa tells story to her cousin, Babloo, a three year old:

(Baby Sarasa has visitors at home, her uncle and aunt with their their cute little 3 year old tiny tot Babloo. She loves playing with Babloo ..with dolls, games everything, but hates the part when the little fellow is adamant in listening to stories.) 

Babloo: Baby'kka, Tell me a story..
Baby: Babloo kanna, let's play with dolls first and then grandma will tell us story.
Babloo: No, I wanna story now.. Otherwise I 'll cry..mmm..
Baby: Hey, don't cry chellam, I don't know any story..
Babloo: You are lying.. You see TV..You know all the stories..Tell me a story NOW!
Baby: Kutty, TV stories are for big people and not for little ones like us..
And yet Baby is so into TV and it's stories...πŸ˜†
Babloo: But you always sit before the TV...So you know many stories..
Baby: If you keep saying this, I am going to tell your Mommy..
Babloo: Noo..don't tell her...tell me a small story..I'll then go..
Baby: Okay..
( She thinks...Just yesterday she watched Jodha Akbar and the final episode of Naagin with the grandma..She decides to say about her Jalal uncle and Jodha akka..But at times she gets the two stories mixed up somehow..)
Baby: Bablo Kanna I will tell you the story of Jalal uncle who went to war..
Babloo: ( Intervenes) Who is Jalal uncle? My mommy didn't tell me that I have an uncle..
>>πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Baby: This one is a King and I call him uncle..Wait... I'll show you the Jalal uncle doll...
Babloo: (confusedπŸ˜•)How did he become a doll?
Baby: No no. He didn't become a doll...Jalal doll is like Barbie doll...
>>🀣
Babloo:(proudly) I'm a boy.. I won't play with Barbie doll..only girls play with Barbie dolls..
This boy-girl attitude is there even in toddlers...πŸ˜²πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Baby: Yes kutty, that's why I say you play with Jalal doll..
Babloo: Okay.. then what happened?
Baby: He went to war and got wounds all over his body..
Babloo: Baby'kka.. don't tell me scary stories..then I will cry in my sleep..and will piss in my bed..
Baby: No, no, no Baby, grandma said it is not blood and uncle did not get any wound..
Babloo: Baby'kka, then why do you tell a lie.. Mommy said kids should never tell lies..The other day when mommy gave me milk, I lied to her that I had tummy ache..and I would not drink it ..But she somehow found out that I was lying..and she scolded me for that..
Baby:( angrily) Are you going to listen to the story or not Babloo?
Baby is acting like a 'dii' now...πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
Babloo: I will listen to it if you don't tell lies..
Baby: And then you know what happened? There was a big wall in the middle, and the slim snake akka and the slimmer uncle...
Babloo: Wait, wait.. who is the slimmer uncle? Did   Jalal uncle take snakes with him to the war?
Baby: No no..Jalal uncle had wounds but Jodha akka..
Babloo: Who is that? Is it the snake akka? Whose akka is that?
Lolzz... Babloo is on a roll...🀣
Baby: No no no, this is Jodha akka. She is the queen, and I call her akka..
Babloo: And then what happened.?( Listens to the story interestingly, sucking his thumb)
Baby:And then , Jodha akka fights with her sword..slim aunty with bow and arrow.. and all the aunties with a red powder..they throw it on the faces of enemy soldiers..
Babloo:  Jalal uncle forgot to take red powder with him...that's why he got wounds..
This seems true in case of our show...πŸ˜†
Baby: Yes..grandma said that it was chilli powder.. only girls know about chilli powder, because they cook in the kitchen.. boys don't know about it..and then..all the enemy soldiers went blind and  fell down..and ... and...Jodha akka side won..
Do you like the story Babloo Kanna?
( She sees that Babloo Kanna had already gone to sleep with his thumb in his mouth..)πŸ˜†
>>πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Karkuzhali.

karkuzhali thumbnail

Thank you Mitali. Babloo is visiting Baby Sarasa and will be staying with her for a couple of weeks. We hope to enjoy some more conversation between them.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Saraswathi Akka.

Originally posted by: melovesja

Oh my Akka what to say you come up with 3 year  old so cute boy who gave his Akka her own medicine πŸ˜† how boy  proud he was on self and told her liyer and his fear . How baby sarasa irritat you want to lisen.It's not so easy to narrate their convo.enjoyed it .πŸ‘

karkuzhali thumbnail

Yes Shagun. Babloo will stay with Baby Sarasa for a while and we can expect more adventures by both of them!
ANd thank you for your witty comments.

Saraswathi aunty.

Originally posted by: -AkDha.Lover-

Dear Aunty,

It fails as to how perfectly you read the minds of such little kids... you're amazing!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

A warm welcome to Babloo...πŸ€—...He is one kid who can help all akkas of Baby dearest in handling her! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

And Baby being called as Akka is wonderful in itself...πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Loved how Baby tries to handle the kiddo with all his questions and act as a grown-up...β­οΈπŸ˜†

Looking forward to more of this duo...πŸ˜ƒ

My comments @blue.

Bond_7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Shyamala auntyπŸ€—

How are you?Quite happy to see you here!πŸ˜ƒ 

Originally posted by: sashashyam

Who is this chameleon?πŸ˜‰ Don't tell me it is my little Bindu? Why on earth have you changed your id to something that will leave you with Akdha stuck to you like a tar baby long after Jodha Akbar is, what else, history? 
>>Ha..ha..yes,its meπŸ˜†.Aunty,I still have the old one,as you can see😊.

Not that there was too much of history in what we were shown!😑

>>I guess you watched the mirchi war track on Anmol.πŸ˜†

Anyhow, my dear, do not go about doing all this aahein bharna. I am sure we will have a lot of fun once Chandragupta Maurya begins, though I am not going to be able to respond to any and all comments individually. But I will try my best to at least do daily analyses, even if much shorter ones that was my norm!πŸ˜‰

>>I'm waiting for that,aunty.I'm sure we can have fun in your analysis threads againπŸ˜ƒ.The much shorter ones you are planning would definitely become long πŸ˜‰as your energy boosts up watching Rajat and of course the chipmunk gang always follows youπŸ˜†

Take care, my dear, and see if we do not regroup before you know where you are!
>>Thank you aunty and take care!πŸ˜ƒ(I didn't get what you meant in the last line😳)

Shyamala Aunty

Then I am sure that you'll be much better very soon Aunty! πŸ˜ƒ

But why guilty, Aunty? Health comes first always, so it's good you didn't trouble your fingers here on IF.

I'm sooo happy to see you back Aunty...😳

Missing all the fun on your threads, that's why I want CGM to start soon.

No, my little Shagun, you are not dreaming. Nor am I much better. 

What I am feeling is not good but guilty, for not having read so many of these delightful skits of Baby Sarasa, plus having neglected a few other things that I should have done. So now I am doing (a very pleasant) prayaschit!

I missed you too, my pet. But I was in such bad shape so much of the time  that I could not cope at all. You must excuse me. I hope I am somewhat better by the time Chandragupta Maurya comes along.

Shyamala Aunty

sashashyam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Well, child , it means that we will regroup much sooner than you think likely. 

As for your neat and very amusing comment about my posts getting longer and longer, that is absolutely true in terms of my writing technique. The only problem now is that my fingers seize up when I strain them too much, and it then takes them a day or even two to recover. So I have to be careful.

But never fear, we will all have a ball once Chandragupta Maurya begins.

Affectionately,

Shyamala Aunty

PS: Do you have 2 ids now?

Originally posted by: Bindu_nhbr

Shyamala auntyπŸ€—

How are you?Quite happy to see you here!πŸ˜ƒ 

Edited by sashashyam - 7 years ago
sashashyam thumbnail
I am afraid, my little Shagun, that I am not going to get well, or even  very much better. That is the truth about RA that I learnt to face right at the beginning.

But luckily for me, my official working life is over and I do not have to bother about that, but only about pain management. 

It must be a crushing burden for those in their 40s who have to cope with the demands of a job on top of coping with the pain due to the  RA. 

I miss you too, my pet, more than I can say, and I am looking forward to starting on something new with Chandragupta Maurya. 

Talking of feeling guilty, I still have to write an analysis of Rajat's resurrected Kabir the ichchadaari nevla for Munni and a few others. 

I have been requested to post in the Naagin forum on Rajat's AT #2, which means that Munni will be down me like  a duck on a June bug at the slightest sign of criticism. I hope my constructive critiques will pass muster!πŸ˜‰

Jokes apart, I have to keep it short,  and to try and do it tomorrow before the whole thing gets terminally out of date. There were parts of Rajat's  take which were quite simply fabulous,and others that were overdone. But all in all, it was a highly original and interesting cameo,and Rajat, especially towards the end, just about chewed up the scenery. 

Shyamala Aunty

Originally posted by: -AkDha.Lover-

Then I am sure that you'll be much better very soon Aunty! πŸ˜ƒ

But why guilty, Aunty? Health comes first always, so it's good you didn't trouble your fingers here on IF.

I'm sooo happy to see you back Aunty...😳

Missing all the fun on your threads, that's why I want CGM to start soon.

If that is so, Aunty, then I wish you better pain management at least!

I don't know when CGM will actually start, there's no news yet. πŸ˜”

I see, then you have some real work at hand! πŸ˜† Writing on Naagin Forum means of course every bit of Rajat's criticism will be taken into account by his fans there...πŸ˜‰

I didn't watch the second innings of the Nevla at all, bar some pictures of his.

I am afraid, my little Shagun, that I am not going to get well, or even  very much better. That is the truth about RA that I learnt to face right at the beginning.

But luckily for me, my official working life is over and I do not have to bother about that, but only about pain management. 

It must be a crushing burden for those in their 40s who have to cope with the demands of a job on top of coping with the pain due to the  RA. 

I miss you too, my pet, more than I can say, and I am looking forward to starting on something new with Chandragupta Maurya. 

Talking of feeling guilty, I still have to write an analysis of Rajat's resurrected Kabir the ichchadaari nevla for Munni and a few others. 

I have been requested to post in the Naagin forum on Rajat's AT #2, which means that Munni will be down me like  a duck on a June bug at the slightest sign of criticism. I hope my constructive critiques will pass muster!πŸ˜‰

Jokes apart, I have to keep it short,  and to try and do it tomorrow before the whole thing gets terminally out of date. There were parts of Rajat's  take which were quite simply fabulous,and others that were overdone. But all in all, it was a highly original and interesting cameo,and Rajat, especially towards the end, just about chewed up the scenery. 

Shyamala Aunty

sashashyam thumbnail
Thank you so much for the hug and the warm welcome, my dear Manasi! 

But as I noted to little Shagun above, I am back now primarily to clear my arrears of responses, comments on posts, etc. and that too is not doing too well. I am perennially stuck with a growing backlog! And if I do too much, my fingers seize up because of the rheumatoid arthritis, and it needs a day or two to get them going again.

I am afraid I am not going to get well, or even  very much better. That is the truth about RA that I learnt to face right at the beginning.

I miss you  all,  I am looking forward to starting on something new with Chandragupta Maurya, even if my analyses have to be much shorter than usual and I am unable to respond to individual comments because of my stiff and painful fingers.

Take care, my dear, and see you again soon, I hope!

Shyamala Aunty

Originally posted by: cute.manasi

OMG Shymala aunty , u're back... πŸ€—

Edited by sashashyam - 7 years ago