*AkDha Admirers Association* #2 - Page 19

Posted: 7 years ago

Baby Sarasa writes the review of Rajat's revisit in the serial "Naagin"

( Baby Sarasa accidentally switched on the TV and was surprised to find Rajat on the screen once again..)

Baby Sarasa watched the serial Naagin after a very long time and she wants  to write her comments..

"I want to write like Harshu akka.. I like the funny faces in her posts. But how to do them?πŸ˜•
But I will try..πŸ‘πŸΌ
"Hola frnds..This epi is a mixture of funπŸ˜† nd fear both.There r lot n lot of snakes.. yukk..I dnt like it..That slim uncle I saw last time has b'come still slimmer..and d huge big aunty has b'come still bigger.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰. But where s  d uncle with d cat's eye gone?
"The idiot looking girl I saw last time is seen now  more idiot looking..πŸ˜’
Seems she is gtng marriedπŸ˜† To whom? who will marry dis idiot?πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
"Sdnly some1 gets down from the car..they show the shoes.. then the man..wow! it is Rajat uncle But y does he roll his head like this? He doesn't look nice like that..I don't like him like that..πŸ˜” What? they say he is marrying the idiot girl..Oh no!😑 Rajat uncle, pl dont marry her..😭
"Then he goes inside and c's d slim aunty..nd he stares at her..but she doesn't c him..
" Then he c's the slim uncle nd hugs 'im..πŸ€—
"After some time we see d serpent girl in d dark room..someone comes.. she hugs him..Oh. that's Rajat uncle.. but  she sniffs like dog and finds out dat it is Rajat uncle ? how? He says he is mangoose..how did she  find out mangoose's  smell?πŸ˜•
"Then both talk and promise each other somethingRajat uncle smiles like a bad guy🀒
"I don't understand one thing..πŸ˜• d slim uncle sdnly becomes d snake girl..and serpent girl sdnly becomes the slim aunty..How can a boy turn into a girl?πŸ˜•
"d idiot girl and Rajat uncle sit tgther..like in a wedding.. and uncle smiles..how cn he ever smile with dat idiot sitting by his side?πŸ˜• I feel sorry for him.. poor Rajat uncle.. How handmany he looked with Jodha akka in his other TV serial? Why does he want to marry dis girl?😑 I'm not going to watch dis!😑"

(Baby finally switched the channel to Zee Anmol and enjoyed Jodha Akbar where Jalal is conferred with the title"Akbar")

Originally posted by karkuzhali

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3"> </font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3"> Baby Sarasa writes the review of Rajat's revisit in the serial "Naagin"</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">
</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3" color="#990066">( Baby Sarasa accidentally switched on the TV and was surprised to find Rajat on the screen once again..)</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3" color="#990066">
</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Baby Sarasa watched the serial Naagin after a very long time and she wants to write her comments..</font>
</font>
<font size="3">"I want to write like Harshu akka.. I like the funny faces in her posts. But how to do them?<font size="6">πŸ˜•</font></font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">But I will try..πŸ‘πŸΌ</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">"Hola frnds..This epi is a mixture of funπŸ˜† nd fear both.There r lot n lot of snakes.. yukk..I dnt like it..That slim uncle I saw last time has b'come still slimmer..and d huge big aunty has b'come still bigger.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰. But where s d uncle with d cat's eye gone?</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">"The idiot looking girl I saw last time is seen now more idiot looking..πŸ˜’</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Seems she is gtng marriedπŸ˜†To whom? who will marry dis idiot?πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">"Sdnly some1 gets down from the car..they show the shoes.. then the man..wow! it is Rajat uncleBut y does he roll his head like this? He doesn't look nice like that..I don't like him like that..πŸ˜”What? they say he is marrying the idiot girl..Oh no!😑 Rajat uncle, pl dont marry her..😭</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">"Then he goes inside and c's d slim aunty..nd he stares at her..but she doesn't c him..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">" Then he c's the slim uncle nd hugs 'im..πŸ€—</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">"After some time we see d serpent girl in d dark room..someone comes.. she hugs him..Oh. that's Rajat uncle.. but she sniffs like dog and finds out dat it is Rajat uncle ? how? He says he is mangoose..how did she find out mangoose's smell?πŸ˜•</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">"Then both talk and promise each other somethingRajat uncle smiles like a bad guy🀒</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">"I don't understand one thing..πŸ˜• d slim uncle sdnly becomes d snake girl..and serpent girl sdnly becomes the slim aunty..How can a boy turn into a girl?πŸ˜•</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">"d idiot girl and Rajat uncle sit tgther..like in a wedding.. and uncle smiles..how cn he ever smile with dat idiot sitting by his side?πŸ˜• I feel sorry for him.. poor Rajat uncle.. How handmany he looked with Jodha akka in his other TV serial? Why does he want to marry dis girl?😑I'm not going to watch dis!😑"</font>
</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3" color="#990066">(Baby finally switched the channel to Zee Anmol and enjoyed Jodha Akbar where Jalal is conferred with the title"Akbar")</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3" color="#990066">
</font>
</font>

baby u exactly started how I do hola frnds... πŸ˜† awww u wrote so perfectly but ur doubts abt rajat uncle 🀣 I think only ur shagun akka can answer u... πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰
Tan Q Harshu Akka,
But where is Shagun akka? I don't see her for so many daysπŸ˜•

Baby.

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Tan Q Harshu Akka,</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">But where is Shagun akka? I don't see her for so many daysπŸ˜•</font>
</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Baby.</font>

even I dont have any idea baby she hasn't visited any of my threads too... πŸ˜• seems to b busy... πŸ˜•

Tan Q Harshu Akka,
But where is Shagun akka? I don't see her for so many daysπŸ˜•

Baby.

Here is your Shagun Akka baby...πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
Originally posted by -AkDha.Lover-

Here is your Shagun Akka baby...πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

hey shagun where were u gayab... πŸ˜† missed u a lot... 😳
Originally posted by harshu27

hey shagun where were u gayab... πŸ˜† missed u a lot... 😳

Hi di... I was out of station...πŸ˜†

Me too missed you so much...How are you? πŸ˜³πŸ€—
Originally posted by -AkDha.Lover-

Hi di... I was out of station...πŸ˜†

Me too missed you so much...How are you?πŸ˜³πŸ€—

wow dats grt...m fn dear hw was ur trip πŸ€—
Originally posted by harshu27

wow dats grt...m fn dear hw was ur trip πŸ€—

It was awesome...⭐️

Now I can't wait to be back on the epi threads... howz my Huqqa? πŸ€£
Hi Shagun akka,
Where did you go? I missed you very much. Why didn't you take me with you?
Baby Sarasa.