*AkDha Admirers Association* #2 - Page 11

Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by karkuzhali

Harshu: Shagun, can I ask  dowry from Rajah Bharmal? By that way there will be more scope for exchange of dialogues..
Baby: what is Dowry aunty?
Harshu: That is Bharmal should give  money to ammijaan for Jodha to marry Jalal..
Baby: What?..Is he going to buy Jalal uncle??ðŸ˜ē

Karkuzhali.

@Bold, ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

Baby is simply amazing...Love her too much...ðŸ˜ģðŸ˜ģ😆

Shagun and harshu dii ðŸĪ—
you both are amazing. 
I couldn't remember any ðŸ˜­   my poor memory. ðŸ˜”

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Baby Sarasa gives more ideas to the wedding of the Jalal-Jodha Dolls.</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">
</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3" color="#990066">(Baby Sarasa is in serious discussion with Shagun Akka.)</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3" color="#990066">
</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Baby S: Akka, how many days are there for the wedding of Jalal uncle and Jodha akka dolls?</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Shagun: There is still one month to go dear..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Baby S: But we have not learnt the dialogues by heart akka...you always keep changing it..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Shagun: Don't worry Baby.. we can manage..I know all the dialogues.. Even if someone forgets it , I'll speak the dialogue.for them..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Baby S: Shagun akka, did you write dialogues for Bindu Akka? Remember she scolded you for not writing her any dialogue..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Shagun: Yes, yes. I have written one or two dialogues for her to say in between tears...</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">( Bindu akka and Harshu aunty come there)</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Harshu: Shagun , can we start the rehearsal? I have to hurry up for doing the updates of today's episode.. It is going to be Jalal and Jodha's first hug..and I have to do a very detailed write up..and with the photos of some sequences to make it special.. I expect at least 80 to 85 likes...</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Shagun: Di, You are Jalal's ammijaan and all you have to do is always smiling..It will be a striking contrast to Bindu Di who is doing the role of Mynavathi who is always crying..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Baby: Bindu akka, did you bring the medicine you said you bought for crying?</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Bindu: Baby, that is not medicine...that is glycerine...</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Baby: Oh..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Shagun: Now we'll start..Jalal, that is myself, will enter the marriage venue with Harshu and some of our AAA members as guests from bridegroom side..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Baby: Shagun akka, can we invite the tall man in girls' dress also?..poor man ..he always gets only beating.. I have seen him always only in red coloured dress..We can get him a new dress..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Shagun: Shhh.. Baby.. We can't increase the number of guests..because Raja Bharmal will find it difficult to entertain them..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Bindu: Tell me Shagun.. what should I do..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Shagun: Bindu di, you have to do arti and put a tilak on the fore head of Jalal.and then ...</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Baby: Akka.. you are wrong..Jodha akka's mom did not put tilak on uncle's forehead now...she did it only when he came there before to see her face in water..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Harshu: Wah, Wah, Baby! how accurate you are! ..I think I can take your help when I write the synopsis..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Shagun: Okay, Okay do as you please Bindu di..But this time you need not cry because as per our modified version,we are going to show that every one is very happy about the alliance..and Baby!..you are Jodha ..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Baby: Yes.. I will also be smiling always..I will not put any condition ..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Shagun: And where is Ashu? She has to do Bharmal's role.. I have written some dialogues for her..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Harshu: Yes.. Bharmal says " ..hum abhi aathe hain.." and leaves the place..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Shagun: No he will be given more dialogues..He will express his happiness to give away his daughter to him in marriage...and there are dialogues between Hamida Banu and Bharmal as well..</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Harshu: Shagun, can I ask dowry from Rajah Bharmal? By that way there will be more scope for exchange of dialogues..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Baby: what is Dowry aunty?</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Harshu: That is Bharmal should give money to ammijaan for Jodha to marry Jalal..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Baby: What?..Is he going to buy Jalal uncle??ðŸ˜ē</font>

</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Karkuzhali.</font>
</font>

its amazing aunty finally I used ur idea of posting pics of akdha's 1st hug on my update thread 😆 😉 thnx aunty fr d idea... 😉 moreover getting 80-85 likes ðŸ˜ē is too much to ask for ðŸĪĢ even if I threaten ppl or blackmail dm I mite hardly get 30 likes so 80-75 likes is out of koshten ðŸĪĢ

Harshu: That is Bharmal should give  money to ammijaan for Jodha to marry Jalal..
Baby: What?..Is he going to buy Jalal uncle??ðŸ˜ē

Karkuzhali.

ðŸĪĢ
Congratulation all Akdhains fr scnd threadðŸĪ—😃
Dear Harshu and Shagun,
Thank you very much for your comments on Baby's adventure.
Saraswathi Aunty. 

Dear Harshu and Shagun,
Thank you for your response to the "Time Pass".
The answer  to Q1. is:
 He disguises as 
(a) a Rajput commoner when he entered Amer.
(b)a sepoy and accompanies Suryabhan and Jodha to the Jail
(c) a fakir in Ruq's miscarriage track.
(d)a commoner and goes out on his birthday
(e) a bangle seller in Adham-Tasneem track
(f) as Badal in the post- Benazir period
(g)as a commoner along with Todarmal .

I do not know how both of you had missed him as bangle seller. How very beautifully he fitted into that guise!
Since the question is restricted to the episodes telecast so far, any answer relating to later periods will not be considered.
And  he was with Jodha on all occasions except (e) and (g)

Q2.According to me, it is the shahi hamam,where Jodha comes and confronts Jalal by (falsely) admitting her guilt, and when she was proved 'not guilty' by Ruqaia.
Q3.Four times. Her disguise as Radha does not come under the purview.
Q4. Adham Khan. He covered himself with Motibai's dupatta and hid in the harem .. He did not leave the palace.
Q5. Three  occasions.( i)  The first famous arti scene (ii)On Jalal's birthday when he learns the meaning of gayatri mantra(!) and (iii) when Jodha imagines someone coming to assassinate Jalal and runs and hugs him from behind during Benazir track( Shivani and Motibai come there)

Is it OK?

Karkuzhali

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?
TID=4304380&TPN=73&#p132162150

Today's Time pass :

1. Name the many disguises that  Jalal had so far.  How many times  was he with Jodha?

2.Which of the following places witnessed the important turning point in the story?What was it?
(a) Angoori Baag
(b) Agra Jail
(c) Shahi Hamam
(d)Mohan's forest.

3. How many times did Jodha leave Agra Fort in disguise? Name them.

4. Who among the following , did not go out stealthily or in disguise:
(a) Raja Bharmal
(b) Benazir
(c) Hameeda Banu
(d) Maham Anga
(e) Adham Khan

5. Name the occasions when  Jodha , Jalal and Tulsi plant are together .
( Note:The questions are based on the episodes that were telecast in Zee Anmol till today.)

Karkuzhali.

Edited by karkuzhali - 7 years ago

See? Your latest update thread had crossed 10 pages!
All thanks to AAA!
Saraswathi Aunty. 

its amazing aunty finally I used ur idea of posting pics of akdha's 1st hug on my update thread 😆 😉 thnx aunty fr d idea... 😉 moreover getting 80-85 likes ðŸ˜ē is too much to ask for ðŸĪĢ even if I threaten ppl or blackmail dm I mite hardly get 30 likes so 80-75 likes is out of koshten ðŸĪĢ
True, Aunty. All thanks to us AA's! ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜†

See? Your latest update thread had crossed 10 pages!
All thanks to AAA!
Saraswathi Aunty. 

its amazing aunty finally I used ur idea of posting pics of akdha's 1st hug on my update thread 😆 😉 thnx aunty fr d idea... 😉 moreover getting 80-85 likes ðŸ˜ē is too much to ask for ðŸĪĢ even if I threaten ppl or blackmail dm I mite hardly get 30 likes so 80-75 likes is out of koshten ðŸĪĢ[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]
Both of us forgot Jalal as the bangle seller!!! ðŸĪŠðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

Thanks for the entertaining quiz, Aunty. ðŸ˜ƒ

Dear Harshu and Shagun,
Thank you for your response to the "Time Pass".
The answer  to Q1. is:
 He disguises as 
(a) a Rajput commoner when he entered Amer.
(b)a sepoy and accompanies Suryabhan and Jodha to the Jail
(c) a fakir in Ruq's miscarriage track.
(d)a commoner and goes out on his birthday
(e) a bangle seller in Adham-Tasneem track
(f) as Badal in the post- Benazir period
(g)as a commoner along with Todarmal .

I do not know how both of you had missed him as bangle seller. How very beautifully he fitted into that guise!
Since the question is restricted to the episodes telecast so far, any answer relating to later periods will not be considered.
And  he was with Jodha on all occasions except (e) and (g)

Q2.According to me, it is the shahi hamam,where Jodha comes and confronts Jalal by (falsely) admitting her guilt, and when she was proved 'not guilty' by Ruqaia.
Q3.Four times. Her disguise as Radha does not come under the purview.
Q4. Adham Khan. He covered himself with Motibai's dupatta and hid in the harem .. He did not leave the palace.
Q5. Three  occasions.( i)  The first famous arti scene (ii)On Jalal's birthday when he learns the meaning of gayatri mantra(!) and (iii) when Jodha imagines someone coming to assassinate Jalal and runs and hugs him from behind during Benazir track( Shivani and Motibai come there)

Is it OK?

Karkuzhali

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?
TID=4304380&TPN=73&#p132162150