This piece is on Shagun's wish!
Yours
Saraswathi Aunty.  

πŸ€—

Posted: 8 years ago
You didn't reply to me Aunty...😭
Posted: 7 years ago

Dear AkDhaians!
Here are my comments/answers to the quizzes.
It is seen that only four members have tried to answer the questions, of them Shagun and Payal answered all the three. Pari(155 pari) answered Q I and QII  and Manasi answered only Q II.
Shagun and Payal answered Q.III, both of them giving different reasons for the first (i),(ii) and (iii). Both of them are correct w.r.t. (iv) and (v)
QI.The quote given under(c) appeared to be tough for all of you
" jaav.. jaakar pakdo rangeen kapde" This was said by Jalal ( epi 4) to the sepoy, who narrates  the Kali ma temple loot to him. The sepoy describes Amer ki rajkumari's beauty very elaborately and tries to find excuse for the defeat in the rajkumari's beauty .
QII.
Most of your answers are correct.
Regarding 2., the question is how many times Jodha was with Jalal and not went with Jalal. Hence two is the correct answer.
As for q.4, I asked the question only to see if you had noticed Jodha giving him peda after she returns from the temple in the Banazir track. According to me the ksheer given to him as prasad in Amer is not a prasad because, if it was one, where is the need for her to taste  it before he ate it?Does she not complain that he didn't wait for her to taste it beforehand?
And q.7, Jalal imagines her as the folk dancer when Raja Bharmal was present there(epi44) and in the Badal-Kajri yatra(epi 172)
QIII. My take of this question is:
(i) Maham Anga, Bhairam Khan and Ruqaia wanted to have control over Jalal, but they never dreamt of killing him, whereas Adham Khan always went round only with that objective.
(ii)Sukanya, Jodha and Shivani have their first engagement nullified and are married to the next one to come. Baksi Banu is different.
(iii) Hoshiyar, Banjara and Thodarmal were with Jodha and Jalal when the went on pilgrimage.But Motibai stayed away.

Congrats to all!

Karkuzhali
ExaminerAAA.

Originally posted by karkuzhali

Dear AkDhaians!
Good morning!
Happy to meet you again with another set of quizzes for refreshing your memory...
This time it is not  hard but fairly easy. All the questions are based on the first 200 episodes only.
Q.I
Quote with reference to the context:
(a). "...thumhari sowbhagya sadha rahegi; yajaswin putron ki matha bun hui.."
(b) "sach mein aapke swarup bilkuli alag rag raha hai ...ab bahut achche lagthe hain.."
(c) "...jaav..jaakar pakdo rangeen kapde..."
(d)"..pahlehi jaanthethe..thum bilkul hamari bhai bandu jaise  ho..."

Q II.
1. We know that  Jodha showed Jalal her efficiency in archery in Amer during Sukanya's wedding. But can you mention an earlier occasion when she did the arrow aiming?
2.How many times was Jodha  with Jalal during his forest hunt?
3.What were the occasions when Jalal used his gun? 
4. Normally, only laddu is seen given as prasad to Jalal by Jodha. Is there any other prasad given at any time?
5. How many times is the short poem "Ek nanna munna laal beta...", given as a gift by Jodha to Ruqaiah, repeated in the episode?
6. How many times did Jalal imagine Jodha in the place of a folk dancer?
7. When was the first time that we hear Salima Begum's name in the serial?

Q III.
Find the odd person out, and say why:
(i) Maham Anga, Bhairam Khan, Adham Khan, Ruqaiah
(ii)Sukanya, Jodha, Shivani, Bhaksi Banu
(iii) Hoshiyar, Motibai, Todarmal, Banjara.
(iv) Zakira, Tasneem, Reva, Motibai
(v) Resham Khan, Chugtai Khan, Dilawar Khan, Hoshiyar Khan.

All the best!

Karkuzhali
Examiner AAA.

Dear AkDhaians!
Here are my comments/answers to the quizzes.
It is seen that only four members have tried to answer the questions, of them Shagun and Payal answered all the three. Pari(155 pari) answered Q I and QII  and Manasi answered only Q II.
Shagun and Payal answered Q.III, both of them giving different reasons for the first (i),(ii) and (iii). Both of them are correct w.r.t. (iv) and (v)
QI.The quote given under(c) appeared to be tough for all of you
" jaav.. jaakar pakdo rangeen kapde" This was said by Jalal ( epi 4) to the sepoy, who narrates  the Kali ma temple loot to him. The sepoy describes Amer ki rajkumari's beauty very elaborately and tries to find excuse for the defeat in the rajkumari's beauty .
QII.
Most of your answers are correct.
Regarding 2., the question is how many times Jodha was with Jalal and not went with Jalal. Hence two is the correct answer.
As for q.4, I asked the question only to see if you had noticed Jodha giving him peda after she returns from the temple in the Banazir track. According to me the ksheer given to him as prasad in Amer is not a prasad because, if it was one, where is the need for her to taste  it before he ate it?Does she not complain that he didn't wait for her to taste it beforehand?
And q.7, Jalal imagines her as the folk dancer when Raja Bharmal was present there(epi44) and in the Badal-Kajri yatra(epi 172)
QIII. My take of this question is:
(i) Maham Anga, Bhairam Khan and Ruqaia wanted to have control over Jalal, but they never dreamt of killing him, whereas Adham Khan always went round only with that objective.
(ii)Sukanya, Jodha and Shivani have their first engagement nullified and are married to the next one to come. Baksi Banu is different.
(iii) Hoshiyar, Banjara and Thodarmal were with Jodha and Jalal when the went on pilgrimage.But Motibai stayed away.

Congrats to all!

Karkuzhali
ExaminerAAA.

what to say now??πŸ˜†

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">
</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Baby travels back to the 16th Century , when Jalaluddhin Mohammad Akbar was ruling over almost the entire Hindustan.</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3"><font color="#990066">(Shagun, the Prez of the Akdha Admirers' Association, is also an admirer of Baby Sarasa and her adventures..She wishes Baby to travel to Jalal's DEK in the 16th century, by travelling in a Time Machine..</font></font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3" color="#990066">Baby Sarasa, motivated by her loveable sister, travels back to the mid 16th century...)</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Baby lands near Jodha's apartment.</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Baby: (thinks)...mm.. whose palace is it? Is it slim aunty's? No, no it is not..because no shouting is heard or no things are seen thrown outside... Or is it Rahim's mummy's? But where has Rahim gone? ...</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">(While she is thinking, she hears "Hey Manmohana "song. She goes inside..Jodha is doing arti..Baby is stunned by her beauty..For a moment she thinks Jodha aunty is prettierthan her mommy. But suddenly she erases the thought from her mind..'no,no, my mommy is the best..')</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Jodha: Hey pretty child.. who are you? What do yo want?</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Baby: Jodha Aunty, you look very sweet.. Can I call you Akka?</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Jo: Sure Baby, here take the prasad...where did you come from? You dress differently.. and, how do you know my name?</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Baby: Akka, do you know I come from the 21st Century? There we all dress up only in short clothes and no one will wear like you, or the slim aunty or the white dress grandma..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Jo:(Laughs) Who are all of them?</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Baby: Don't you know them? They are all your relatives..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Jo: Oh.. I catch your point..(laughs).By the way, how do you know us?</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Baby: We watch Jodha Akbar TV serial ...and I watch you daily.. I want to see Jalal uncle..Can I see him..?</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Jo: How could you watch me after 450 years? Do I look old in that?</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Baby: No.. you look pretty in that..But I don't know about all these .things.If you want I will ask Ekta aunty and tell you..Can we go to Jalal uncle now?</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Jo:Oh, yes.. he is in the DEK after so many days.. Come on..I'll take you there..</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">(Mothibai comes..)</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Moti: Who is this Jodha.. Did you bring this child also like that Babu you brought from the temple?</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Jo: No,no Moti...She has come travelling backwards from the 21st century..She wants to see Shahenshah..and I am taking her to the DEK..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">( They go to the DEK)</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Baby: What is a DEK akka.. My teacher told me that ships have decks.. Is Jalal uncle waiting for us in the ship?</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Jo:(takes a second to grasp the question) No, no no baby, DEK means a place where people come and make complaint to the king, and the king will solve it..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Baby: Like our Princi's room..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Jo:( Thinks for a second and decides to nod)Yes..yes.. it is like that..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">( They reach the DEK...Jalal sees Jodha entering the DEK with a Five year old pretty girl..His imagination goes wild..)</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Jalal: ( Speaks to himself) Oh, how lovely my sweetheart looks..and the pretty baby.. I wish I have a daughter like the little one after I get an heir from my Jodha Begum..(Aloud)..What are we going to discuss today Atgah Saap?</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Atgah: Huzoor! No one is having any problem in the sultanate ..Everybody is paying the taxes without grumbling..People are happy..and no one has brought any complaint today Shahenshah..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Jalal: (angrily) Then why did you convene the DEK Atgah Saap? I would have spent more useful time in the Harem..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">(Suddenly a tiny voice is heard...and Lo! It is Baby Sarasa!)</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Baby: I have got a complaint Uncle..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Jalal: Who is there, come out from behind the purdah...</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">(Baby comes to the aisle...like our elected MPs do in the Parliament..Rustling noise is heard in the Diwan..)</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Baby: Uncle, I always see the slim aunty slapping the tall man in girl's dress..Poor man.. Will you please give punishment to slim aunty?</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Jalal: My dear child... This is the only thing that your uncle as Shahenshah cannot do!πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">( Shagun is sitting staring at the AAA page..Grandma comes there)</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Grandma: Hi, Shagun.. what are you looking at? You don't even see me coming..eh?</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Shagun: Sorry grandma, I didn't see you coming.. I was watching Baby travelling back to the 16th century to the Akbar's Durbar in the time machineπŸ˜‰</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Grandma :???πŸ˜•πŸ˜•</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Karkuzhali.</font>

</font>

</font>

cute one aunty... πŸ˜›

My very dear Shagun, Sorry, I was going through the answers to my quiz and consolidating them for a reply.
Thank you very much for your reply. I know you will love it.
I just want to say that we will be receiving relatives and guests for my grandson's wedding from Monday onwards and and may not be having very much time to be continuously on this thread till the end of May. I assure you that I will definitely present Baby Sarasa wherever possible. In the meanwhile,we will also think about J and J dolls' wedding .πŸ˜‰
Yours

Saraswathi Aunty.

Originally posted by -AkDha.Lover-

You didn't reply to me Aunty...😭
Edited by karkuzhali - 7 years ago
Its okay, Aunty. πŸ˜Š

Will be waiting for your return to the thread. My best wishes for your grandson's wedding. β­οΈ

Have a great time in the festivities. πŸ˜³

Love you...πŸ€—

My very dear Shagun, Sorry, I was going through the answers to my quiz and consolidating them for a reply.
Thank you very much for your reply. I know you will love it.
I just want to say that we will be receiving relatives and guests for my grandson's wedding from Monday onwards and and may not be having very much time to be continuously on this thread till the end of May. I assure you that I will definitely present Baby Sarasa wherever possible. In the meanwhile,we will also think about J and J dolls' wedding .πŸ˜‰
Yours

Saraswathi Aunty.

Dear Akka, 
 πŸ˜ŠCongratulations to you and pls. Convey my best wishes  for his happy married life . Enjoy your time and will be waiting for you.
Mitali.