Frequent Posters

Haisisterz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: creationschhavi

thank u arch
Well i am really happy to see u here one more chatya fan
I love chatya bond to core
Want to make an at for chatya to discuss them but it is not allowed i think so can we make at on aditya rawat
And dear welcome here with bang
hope we will get chatya as pair here 😳

Yes yaar I akways loved their bond and chemistry 😳 They look so cute together😳
ishqwaalalove thumbnail
Originally posted by: Premeer_Diwani

i remember vivaan calling chakor cheat when she tricked him to escape. i dont blame chakor but vivaan was right in his place too. he want to give her food and chakor tricked that concern to escape. thars why chakor travelled all the while to reach vivaan in another city to explain.
adi is a guardian for her. he will be the perfect character afterall he is ishwar and abha son. abha and his dada ji must have raised him with that perfection.

what attract me to vivaan is, even aftr living in that evil family which doesnt have a single positive member, even after drugged by his step mom, he didnt turned to a negativd character. the goodness in him is still strong and firm. thats the real fight.

im stoping to worry abt couples for a while. as some old viewers say, udaan cvs know their real aim very well. they wont ruin their own show just like that by showing a gunda turning hero for chakor. if they does..lets leave the show with a thank you note.. that all.

sorry if i indirectly hurted u about vikor...i like vikor their simple cuteness innocence alot ... maybe vivaan not wrong here    ...vikor r good dear but i want chatya still if vikor happens will wholeheartedly accept them but then want vivaan to stand for chakor as she too has suffered alot ...my fav most fav is chakor ...with whomeever she will be really happy i too will be happy with her choice but dont want sukor otherwise goodbye to this show ...have some faith in cvs therefore watching
ishqwaalalove thumbnail
Originally posted by: Someonelikerach

Yes yaar I akways loved their bond and chemistry😳They look so cute together😳

Yes they are dear
I am a diehard chatya fan ...love them from their childhood

Waise ur name ...? ⭐️Edited by creationschhavi - 8 years ago
ishqwaalalove thumbnail
Originally posted by: snehaHCAPK

thanks for summing up the story so far chhavi, I think in this forum all that we are discussing is who should be paired opposite chakor. Bt as u said even I support Aditya bcoz he is the one who will support chakor no matter what happens. Except sukor I am ok wid anybody opposite chakor a new character as well. But the thing is a lot of ppl specially the new viewers feel that we should forget about the pre leap story as ppl change with time. And another excuse is that it is fiction and anything can happen. I am not against those people but hw can we totally ignore the story and what has happened before. Its nt logical. If cvs want to pair sukor then I will have to quit the show bcoz I can't relate to a story that is totally baseless.

ur welcome sneha
⭐️
and right dear
Me too cant relate to a baseless story
so hope for the best 😊
ishqwaalalove thumbnail
Originally posted by: abhiya_12

thanks fr summng up the stry chavi..
S vivaan calls her cheat bt he is nt wrng,he used his goodness,bcz of that incident he has 2 left his dad
adi:he is my fav character after vikor,he is always der fr her as gud frnd

i thnk nowadays pov posts r becmng more hehe

Welcome dear
Well chakor and adi are my all time fav but i like vivaan too he is cute ...
And yup nowadays pov posts becoming more lol
ishqwaalalove thumbnail
Originally posted by: -mrityunjay-

me,my ma n grandma watch this shw frm starting..bcz we all lovd little kids alot..chakor,imli,adi,vivaan,ragini etc...and dislkd suraj n nw afrt leap too no one like his charctr..he is villain for audience like us..i too like love hate stories...n like grey shaded male leads... bt suraj is nt grey shaded.. sukur is gonna be pair means killing udaan n past story line,.. i lov vikor frm starting...they were shwn us more than frnds... i like adi n chatya too...

same here too i too like hate love stories but.suraj chakor case is completely diff
I like chatya and vikor both
Nice to discuss with u ... 😊
Haisisterz thumbnail

Yes they are dear
I am a diehard chatya fan ...love them from their childhood

Waise ur name ...? ⭐️

Im Jude, and you?
ishqwaalalove thumbnail
Originally posted by: Alina...

Honestly, if we look at kids, adi must be the one who should emerge as the strongest personality after leap. but unfortunately cvs are not much interested in him after leap. his character is too much under developed. and also restricted him to a reporter which now appears here and there. i strongly feel that he is going to pair up with ragini only. vivaan is a sensitive guy with flaws. that cheater thing is really justified. she broke his trust. and coming to pairing..honestly im also leaving it to cvs. currently they are showing vikor. if chakor too accept her feelings then i will root for them which obviously going to happn. from childhood adi chakor was shown as best frnds ..never hinted any couple thing. where as vikor is always shown as connected which u can say in a soulmate angle. there is no doubt in that. anyways enjoy vikor for the time being.

adi character is not shown that much and after leap his character should be build in a more good way ...hope cvs will work on it .. chakor aditya were always bestest friends but they know each other more than anyone else ..that understanding bond is there always. ...being diff these two always stand for each other ...and its somewhere said pyaar dosti hai ...so in future it can go with chatya too ... they are lifetime connected with each other because they give fire together to ishwar sole... be it as besties only... that true selfless bond in todays world very difficult to find ...adi gave chakor right to give agni with him together to ishwar as they life of him ...he knows chakor pain feelings...and thats the most imp one requires in a future life partner
ishqwaalalove thumbnail
Originally posted by: Someonelikerach

Im Jude, and you?

hey jude, i am chhavi.
Haisisterz thumbnail

hey jude, i am chhavi.

nice to meet u 😊