India-Forums

Udann
Udann

Aditya Vivaan&Chakor-my view on them

34DAYA56 Senior Member
34DAYA56
34DAYA56

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 5:02am | IP Logged
i am watching this serial from starting ...and get attached to this serial after rawat family entry 
chakor is the best of all i just love her...
she is too brave cute smart understand ...
she dreams of flying...even living in azaadganj 
has a mother like kasturi who boost her confidence level ...encourages her to fight for right 
vivaan-chakor...,i like these two in starting...but that was somewhere like same story repeating like a boy falling or liking a girl in childhood and girl too as chakor too attracted to him and starts liking him 
but their friendship innocence was beautiful 
then sudden mistrust breakup ...made me sad that the same boy called her cheater dhokebaaz ...couldnt understand her truly maybe...
want vivaan to understand chakor ...start loosing interest in the serial but then comes aditya rawat 
ishwar abha his family...
i have never thought a small boy can also have that much dreams...
i never wanted vivaan chakor break up as i am literally liking their sweet innocence cuteness...
vivaan-he was fed up of his parent fight ...he fighted with his mother father also at times just for peace...i think...please correct me if i am wrong...here...
aditya -he had dreams of azaadi ...he wanted chakor to get azaadi ...as he sees his father wanting it ...according to him...education is very imp... chakor uneducated such a small girl working under bhaiyaji ...for his haveli...
his father goes against it tries to help chakor...
chakor hated friendship after vivaan left her alone...in azaadganj ...
aditya asked for friendship with chakor as he consider her really smart she know everything almost practically about haveli village ...
aditya too wanted to know it 
adi had dreams of becoming successful in life...hobbies like writing stories poems...such a studious child,...
many thinks aditya chakor very much same...but the fact is that these two are totally opposites 
adi beleived in sceince he told chakor that moon can never come on earth but chakor told him that it will come on earth u will see 
and she also proved that to him in future 
he fighted for her in starting not because he liked her really but it was because he understood at that time about his father wish of azaadi ...he tried his best to ask for chakor from bhaiyaji 
but bhaiyaji planned and get chakor again to haveli by hook or crook 
and chakor thought adi too betrayed her ...
she says saare ladke ek jaise hi hote hain (if anyone of u remember that )
and aditya felt sad for his loosing then he trapped bhaiyaji in his mastermind plan and said to fulfil his promise which he id to him... he said agar zubaan ke pakke ho something like that so fulfil the promise...and bhaiyaji was binded in the promise...trapped by him he agrees to it 
but he said ki unki shart hai ki chakor aditya ki book inaugration par wapas ayegi...
and then chakor too said sorry to adi and says tum bohot achhe ho...tum humka dhoka nahin diye...
so that all from where chakor journey of udaan started and with time chakor aditya become bestest friends then aditya tried to unite chakor vivaan too as friends and then these three become  friends too 
this is the reason why i think that adi is most strong 
he is the one will stand by chakor always as he did all this in childhood too 
this story is of dream of azaadi 
houslon ki udaan 
so chatya suits totally on it 
but would like to see vikor too Star...have no problem with them too if cvs pair them 
but from starting no connection friendship btw sukor is shown...and suraj always like knOuch .,...
wrote all this for new udaan fans here too Star

here my longest post lol...LOL ends...(ps. sorry for such a long post )
pls...friends all udaan fans...tell ur view on it be against or in favour ...pls...tell...Smile

#creationschhavi

Edited by 34DAYA56 - 17 April 2016 at 5:04am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

snehaHCAPKfilmaddict43Shivaay_ShivIka

Premeer_Diwani IF-Sizzlerz
Premeer_Diwani
Premeer_Diwani

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 5:26am | IP Logged
i remember vivaan calling chakor cheat when she tricked him to escape. i dont blame chakor but vivaan was right in his place too. he want to give her food and chakor tricked that concern to escape. thars why chakor travelled all the while to reach vivaan in another city to explain.
adi is a guardian for her. he will be the perfect character afterall he is ishwar and abha son. abha and his dada ji must have raised him with that perfection.

what attract me to vivaan is, even aftr living in that evil family which doesnt have a single positive member, even after drugged by his step mom, he didnt turned to a negativd character. the goodness in him is still strong and firm. thats the real fight.

im stoping to worry abt couples for a while. as some old viewers say, udaan cvs know their real aim very well. they wont ruin their own show just like that by showing a gunda turning hero for chakor. if they does..lets leave the show with a thank you note.. that all.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

KhwaboKeParindeishqwaalaloveAlina...naq5snehaHCAPK

snehaHCAPK IF-Dazzler
snehaHCAPK
snehaHCAPK

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 7:31am | IP Logged
thanks for summing up the story so far chhavi, I think in this forum all that we are discussing is who should be paired opposite chakor. Bt as u said even I support Aditya bcoz he is the one who will support chakor no matter what happens. Except sukor I am ok wid anybody opposite chakor a new character as well. But the thing is a lot of ppl specially the new viewers feel that we should forget about the pre leap story as ppl change with time. And another excuse is that it is fiction and anything can happen. I am not against those people but hw can we totally ignore the story and what has happened before. Its nt logical. If cvs want to pair sukor then I will have to quit the show bcoz I can't relate to a story that is totally baseless.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ishqwaalalovenaq5

abhiya_12 IF-Stunnerz
abhiya_12
abhiya_12

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 7:56am | IP Logged
thanks fr summng up the stry chavi..
S vivaan calls her cheat bt he is nt wrng,he used his goodness,bcz of that incident he has 2 left his dad
adi:he is my fav character after vikor,he is always der fr her as gud frnd

i thnk nowadays pov posts r becmng more hehe

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ishqwaalalove

Shivaay_ShivIka IF-Rockerz
Shivaay_ShivIka
Shivaay_ShivIka

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 7:59am | IP Logged
me,my ma n grandma watch this shw frm starting..bcz we all lovd little kids alot..chakor,imli,adi,vivaan,ragini etc... and dislkd suraj n nw afrt leap too no one like his charctr.. he is villain for audience like us.. i too like love hate stories...n like grey shaded male leads... bt suraj is nt grey shaded.. sukur is gonna be pair means killing udaan n past story line,.. i lov vikor frm starting...they were shwn us more than frnds... i like adi n chatya too...

ishqwaalalove

Alina... IF-Dazzler
Alina...
Alina...

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Honestly, if we look at kids, adi must be the one who should emerge as the strongest personality after leap. but unfortunately cvs are not much interested in him after leap. his character is too much under developed. and also restricted him to a reporter which now appears here and there. i strongly feel that he is going to pair up with ragini only. vivaan is a sensitive guy with flaws. that cheater thing is really justified. she broke his trust. and coming to pairing..honestly im also leaving it to cvs. currently they are showing vikor. if chakor too accept her feelings then i will root for them which obviously going to happn. from childhood adi chakor was shown as best frnds ..never hinted any couple thing. where as vikor is always shown as connected which u can say in a soulmate angle. there is no doubt in that. anyways enjoy vikor for the time being.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ishqwaalalovesnehaHCAPKShivaay_ShivIkaabhiya_12

filmaddict43 IF-Dazzler
filmaddict43
filmaddict43

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 7:31am | IP Logged
For me I always wanted to see Chakor and Adi :))
btw, Great post dear!
Nice observation 
snehaHCAPK IF-Dazzler
snehaHCAPK
snehaHCAPK

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 8:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Someonelikerach

For me I always wanted to see Chakor and Adi :))
btw, Great post dear!
Nice observation 
Oh wow seems that u too r a chaya fan. Embarrassed

filmaddict43

Go to top