Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

India-Forums

Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi
Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

IshVeer FF: Of The Soulmates | Epilogue (Page 52) (Page 9)

dvprt418.py Goldie
dvprt418.py
dvprt418.py

Posted: 08 May 2016 at 6:57am | IP Logged
Hi elvish how are you?
This was a quick update it did solved many questions but left few.
OK so falguni is hell bent on taking her back home   Sleepy is that woman mad she herself saw his condition but still her status and everything was so important to her. Angry and she is taking as many promises from him as possible as if he is not going to be there again.
I understand her past scars and fears scare her but still can't she herself see how much loyal he was back then and now also how much he loves her. Poor boy always cares for ishani more than him. Smile how come he love her do much? Geek
Finally she left after overloaded emotional drama. LOL it's just that she knows each and every fact but choose to ignore it.
Puneet is back he knows what's happening well I loved rishi also Embarrassed
OK so puneet assured to take her only when he saw that murderous dangerous ishani I liked her shouting. Clap
O these nightmares well you and LM have fascination with them and also sending him hospital at the drop of hat whenever it's possible Wink
That whole monologue of ishani explaining everything to her Papa and missing him is the best part of this whole chapter. Clap Clap
Red dress o this girl knows something is not well but too feared to accept it.
He is not willing to live back to fight for life well hold on boy your soul is coming to tether you back to life (only if you not decide otherwise) Ouch
How well you build up every suspense regarding him astonish me most. Though what had gotten him to have treatment from past one year is still not disclosed but m happy the way you have written it and all the words describing the scenario in best possible way.
M just holding my nerves and anticipating the arrival of next chapter which will throw light upon this
Overall the whole chapter was best with perfect t descriptions of ishveer and their turmoil.
Thnx Fir pm waiting for next

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Elvish_Hobbit

Bloomfield IF-Rockerz
Bloomfield
Bloomfield

Posted: 08 May 2016 at 7:22am | IP Logged
*Broken Heart*

I was praying that it shouldn't happen but then! OuchOuch Gosh, please, I cannot take such an end! And EH, the suspense element is getting too much now! Update it already! LOLLOL I know, I have become a stupid but the last scene of the chapter made me go Broken HeartBroken Heart

Okay, let me stop ranting and give my review; I know, EH will not do something that hurts Ranveer, right? EmbarrassedEmbarrassed Let me tell you, the suspense which you've carried out in the entire chapter was something else totally! ClapClap

Coming to the chapter, well Ishani is too innocent! She is so desperate to meet him and have a word with him. Whilst Ranveer is not giving any heed to her phone calls... Well, he himself is not in a state to do anything. And none of the persons gave her a clue. Not even Puneet. 
Thank God Falguni left! But her sad smile that her daughter too turned out to be like any other kid on the world made me feel really bad. Well I won't say Ishani was rude ... But she can't help it, right? It's get life and she had to decide it. 

Now please make her meet him and let her confront him. Our guy needs serious advices from her. Assurance is all he needs... He cannot give up, not at this juncture. Update the next one soon!

AV

Edited by Bloomfield - 09 May 2016 at 5:22am

Elvish_Hobbit

CarpediemRose IF-Sizzlerz
CarpediemRose
CarpediemRose

Woh Apna Sa Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 08 May 2016 at 8:38am | IP Logged
THat was a lovely chapterClapClap
Loved it so muchEmbarrassed

Pls continue soonBig smileBig smile

Elvish_Hobbit

Zenab78 IF-Dazzler
Zenab78
Zenab78

Posted: 08 May 2016 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Fsntastic Clap

Elvish_Hobbit

1ishveerian Groupbie
1ishveerian
1ishveerian

Posted: 09 May 2016 at 12:48am | IP Logged
Can't say many things but a few...

For Falguni
Angry Angry ...
Though she is doing all this for betterment of her daughter,
And being a mother her fears, precautions and enforcement can b justified..
But is not she doing too much,
Means she said it to Ranveer that she thought that he loved Ishani,
Means she has sniffed the reality as well,
Then how can she be so cruel, on the basis of STATUS!! Angry Angry
Hope she comes to know whole truth and accepts it as well, until its too late,

For Ishani
Cry Cry
Poor girl is going through so much,
Even for finding the truth, she had to let go her mother, angry upon her...
How she waited for this week...

For Puneet
Embarrassed Embarrassed
Welcome back guy,
I mean finally he did which no one could,
So he brought Ishani to meet Ranveer, going against Ranveer's instructions Shocked ,
But I think it was needed, as he saw her in pain...

For Ranveer,
Cry ,
Eh! Poor guy is going through a crucial time of his life,
His words to Falguni were all pain full,
"None,perhaps", "any thing for You Falguni Maa?'',"I know",when she was about to tell the word'driver'
And when he requests her not to tell Ishani about his condition,
And finally when he says that he will never show his face again...
Every single word was enough making me Cry Cry

And nonetheless for You Hobbit
Clap
You and Your abilities are mindblowing,
You made it dear...!
The way of presenting,is really good,
The ability to take readers into the the world your ff..fantastic,
And to the thing mainly revealed in this chapter,
You became marvelous in maintaining the suspense,
So far as my memory works..I think,
You put it first when Amba points out the paleness of his face, and then Ranveer observes the same in mirror,and once Ishani also pointed it out, when they were, in inn like place, where Ranveer was going to stay outside, and Ishani stopped him, pointing the same paleness, while he managed the situation by telling it Tue effect of clodness...
So my fears were right...
But you did an outstanding job dear...

Keep rocking...

PS.you said na that this chapter will created questions, for me it had many answers dear...

Elvish_Hobbit

_priyaa_ Senior Member
_priyaa_
_priyaa_

Posted: 09 May 2016 at 3:33am | IP Logged

Oh girl...StarEmbarrassed You always put me in the situations like once I start reading I must finish all that in one go or else end up being restless until I complete them...Damn..so crazy..I know...but I won't blame myself for this ,it's you.. -XD...ha ha... Anyway... Once again your style of writing & the perfect usage of words at perfect situation has left me with a heart full of admiration...And this is why I love literature so much... Well done dear...  Never ever I felt like something is missing... And the thrill..Gosh...You won't believe I was having goose bumps all the while I was reading the chapters & the curiosity was on its peak..LOL !!! Actually right from Ishani thinking of the special gift for Ranveer's birthday,I was too skeptical of the good consequences & an unknown fear was creeping in my mind.. I felt like something was going to happen for sure,unwanted one..& see..ha ha... I was waiting for that with bated breath and then... Ha ha.. anyway that was inevitable you see... It won't be that easy for Ishani... well..will wait...fingers crossed...love you...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

P.s - Oh wow !!! you updated 57th chapter too... Embarrassed 've to read it...EmbarrassedBig smile

Elvish_Hobbit

priyanka98 IF-Dazzler
priyanka98
priyanka98

Posted: 09 May 2016 at 6:24am | IP Logged
Thank you so much for the pm..Smile
OMG what happened to ranveer? Well it's a mystery that ll reveal in upcoming chapter. But it was the Nyc chapter. It ll be so difficult for ishani to see ranveer in this condition. But When ishani is nearest to ranveer then he always recover fast. Eagerly waiting for ur next update.

Elvish_Hobbit

robal Senior Member
robal
robal

Posted: 09 May 2016 at 7:46am | IP Logged
Thank you so much for the PM, Elvish...emotional chapter, I cried with Ishani, poor thing is going crazy looking for Ranveer and that's what love is.  From last chapter I sensed something is wrong with Ranveer and now we know, but once Ishani goes to see him and he hears her voice, he should be fine...he only lives for her, his sansein will work again when she is there.  Can't wait for the next chapter.  It was surprise to see the PM yesterday, earlier than before, but nice surprise.  Thanks again.

Go to top