Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

India-Forums

Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi
Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

IshVeer FF: Of The Soulmates | Epilogue (Page 52) (Page 55)

Elvish_Hobbit IF-Dazzler
Elvish_Hobbit
Elvish_Hobbit

Posted: 04 December 2016 at 6:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dvprt418.py

Hi Elvish this is probably the hardest part of the FF writing a farewell review.

Hi, dv! Thank you. Glad to know you took time to write a farewell post. Smile Smile

I don't remember when I stumbled upon this story because at that time there were only 5 chapters uploaded and you haven't uploaded them for long. I am not exaggerating but when I had read those chapters at that time the only thing attracted me to this was the pain part. I wasn't a very much sadism lover but you know there is one quality of pain it attracts a lot even if its hurting. Same thing happened with me also.

Oh, yes, I remember you came around the beginning only, but few chapters had been posted. True, pain always attracts sadists. And, you're not alone. I wasn't a sadist either, it's just matsh made me one. Pain used to depress me but now it's so different. it's a good change, I think. xD And thank you. I really didn't know you'd been reading the FF from that long. It's a surprise. Tongue

You use to write so perfectly and your metaphors were just too good it took me so much time to actually post a review for your and LM's thread because I used to be tongue tied after reading chapters from you both and my vocab wasn't that good. There was one more reason for replying to your thread a bit late because I wasn't very familiar with you and you never spammed also so never got to know much about you so was thinking how you would respond to my stupid reviews but then one day everything got fine. Nostalgia.

Your English was excellent when you first commented on Soulmates, except that you used to write your words in short forms which changed with time. ;) But you know, I'd always loved reading yours and LM's comments, and then Katniss came too. You three people were the ones I used to wait for the most. Spamming... hmm, I did spam, but not regularly. Only Ranveer's character assassination made me do this precious thing. xD But I'm glad you came along. HeartHeart  

You know this FF I was pretty sure in start that either it wont say an end or it will be sad ending because you redefined pain in each and every chapter. All this would have drained you so much emotionally but still you came up with these.

I started Soulmates out of frustration of the Ri track before IshVeer marriage because I never wanted him to marry another woman, no matter what. I had no idea where to take the story either after 5 chapters because I didn't know anything about writing until then. Though things got better and I discussed the plot of Soulmates with my friend Melahny, and she said she liked it. It was then I was bit more confident and decided to write further (along with the reluctance during dreaded track post March leap from which Prateek helped me in getting over). Emotionally draining. Not always. But I'll never forget the 18th chapter because it gave me nightmares for one week, and left me feeling exactly like I felt after watching Ranveer getting shot. Later were the chapters during his surgery which left me bit low at times. Yikes, I just ranted too much. xD

You had pretty much apprehension for the romance genre but in this FF you broke of each and every boundary dear you had set for yourself and by reading the way you wrote about romance its hard to believe that you were writing them first time.

It's true. Romance was never my thing. But it's also true that probably I'll never write anything beyond IshVeer in this genre. IshVeer=Love=Romance. :)

The romance in this FF was rare but it was always filled with innocence and the pain which you wrote in this FF had an undercurrent of love you know this is probably a rare quality only a few people can do I can count on hand and I am so glad to met both such people in this forum. This FF had anger and hatred but and the end of the day they could never over power their love and trust on each other. Your ishani and ranveer were so beautiful souls I made me love them a little more. I never liked when either of them let go each other for others happiness but when ranveer was pushing ishani away due to illness it was your power of words that left me mesmerized with you're your words and like his sacrifice.

Actually, I didn't really know back then to write more than pain. Romance started post the Valentine's day chapter. And, Soulmates was all I longed to watch in the show, stupidly being oblivious that our show was made by Ekta Kapoor and for the Indian audience. :( And here Ranveer wouldn't really have let her go, He was an idiot like that. If she really decided to leave, he'd be the first one to rush after her. xD That was my baby.LOL

Soulmate not only gave me one of most cherished story it gave me a permanent friend in you whichi will cherish lifetime. You don't know how many times you have uplifted my mood by your updates and make me cry at the same time with you writing dear.

The feelings are mutual, dv. :) The story gave me a friend in you whom I want to be friends with for the rest of my life. And it's very rare that I feel this attached to the people (even if it doesn't seem so LOL ).

This ff will always remain special to me NC, US and this FF were the only reason I remained hooked to this forum and these lovingly idiot souls otherwise I would have left.

Thank you. :) HeartHeart

You know the only solace is the fact that I am going to read more from you even after this FF but this ishveer will always remain special to me because unlike LDE one this ishveer never hated each other it was only the pain of loosing each other when not together and the same thing as a fear when together was there.

True, these IshVeer will remain closest to me as well, but I'll give much credit to Ishani. In the show she was too weak to even be a part of IshVeer. There IshVeer=Ranveer and vice-versa.  LDE IshVeer share a unique equation too which I'm excited to write about already!

Thank you dear for making me smile, cry buckets and love the pain and giving a whole new perspective on love, nature and coldness. I love you so much for this dear and will always be greatfull to have you by my side.

Thank you as well for saving me all the time.  Heart

You gave so much importance to my review this is one thing I am so thank full about. Although you sometimes updated late but the amount effort you put for the chapter and the way you wrote actually made me forget every other thing so ya that's the power of your writing that saved you many times otherwise I would have followed you till Edmunds planet.

Yikes, I know. There used to be another cause I updated late which I'll tell you in the PM. Can't discuss that here since it's been little embarrassing too. LOL Haha, I know. :( I hope you won't have to wait for this long for LDE and other stuff.

I am really sorry I am not at all good with speeches and right now its my emotions and tears who have made me speechless so this turn out to be disaster but I hope you understand how special this ff and you are to me.

Only this: Your efforts made my day since I didn't expect it (ouch, tit for tat! LOL)

Thank you dear and I am looking forward to read more from you.

I'll be continue writing for a long time for IshVeer. Even before LDE happened, I was planning another FF from Ranveer's POV.  So, I'm going to write everything I told you the other day. It's just I'm trying to do something with my writing so taking my time on that. :)

PS: sorry if this sounded idiotic but the crux is I will cherish this FF and your friendship even more throughout my life.

No, it wasn't idiotic at all. Thank you once again. You just made me senti soI'm trying to make some sense in my reply now. LOL HeartHeart 

Love you, girl, so much! HeartHeart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dvprt418.py

dvprt418.py Goldie
dvprt418.py
dvprt418.py

Posted: 10 December 2016 at 11:59pm | IP Logged

I don't remember when I stumbled upon this story because at that time there were only 5 chapters uploaded and you haven't uploaded them for long. I am not exaggerating but when I had read those chapters at that time the only thing attracted me to this was the pain part. I wasn't a very much sadism lover but you know there is one quality of pain it attracts a lot even if its hurting. Same thing happened with me also.

Oh, yes, I remember you came around the beginning only, but few chapters had been posted. True, pain always attracts sadists. And, you're not alone. I wasn't a sadist either, it's just matsh made me one. Pain used to depress me but now it's so different. it's a good change, I think. xD And thank you. I really didn't know you'd been reading the FF from that long. It's a surprise. Tongue

thats so true pain attracts more than love. If writer and director had noticed this was so awesome sadistic story and with two brilliant actors. And i was following this story for long time back but you haven't updated it. And don't ask me pain use to depress me a lot more.

Your English was excellent when you first commented on Soulmates, except that you used to write your words in short forms which changed with time. ;) But you know, I'd always loved reading yours and LM's comments, and then Katniss came too. You three people were the ones I used to wait for the most. Spamming... hmm, I did spam, but not regularly. Only Ranveer's character assassination made me do this precious thing. xD But I'm glad you came along. HeartHeart  

Yup i used short forms but later started using full one because it sometimes didnt made sense and i like blabbering a lot so have to switch over. I used to stalk at that time and it was damn funny specially when these people use to do dissection of the scenes. the least said about character assasination the better.

I started Soulmates out of frustration of the Ri track before IshVeer marriage because I never wanted him to marry another woman, no matter what. I had no idea where to take the story either after 5 chapters because I didn't know anything about writing until then. Though things got better and I discussed the plot of Soulmates with my friend Melahny, and she said she liked it. It was then I was bit more confident and decided to write further (along with the reluctance during dreaded track post March leap from which Prateek helped me in getting over). Emotionally draining. Not always. But I'll never forget the 18th chapter because it gave me nightmares for one week, and left me feeling exactly like I felt after watching Ranveer getting shot. Later were the chapters during his surgery which left me bit low at times. Yikes, I just ranted too much. xD

oh those chapters were really painful and his surgery chapters gave me jitters with all the anticipation. But you and LM are the only people who made me hooked to this story and ishveer. the most difficult part was march leap i literally got depressed with story. At that time only thing that left me in awe was the acting ability of shadhika they were just brilliant even though crying and he getting shot was the terrible but after that they butchered his character a lot there were so many ways to take the story forward but the story writer relied on only one thing they made other characters prominent at the cost of ranveer's character whether its shikhar,ishani or anyone else. if you think you blabbered then read mine comments.
It's true. Romance was never my thing. But it's also true that probably I'll never write anything beyond IshVeer in this genre. IshVeer=Love=Romance. :)

Actually, I didn't really know back then to write more than pain. Romance started post the Valentine's day chapter. And, Soulmates was all I longed to watch in the show, stupidly being oblivious that our show was made by Ekta Kapoor and for the Indian audience. :( And here Ranveer wouldn't really have let her go, He was an idiot like that. If she really decided to leave, he'd be the first one to rush after her. xD That was my baby.LOL

valentine's day chapter was really awesome i dont know how many times i had read that. ranveer was like that always and this made us love him more.

The feelings are mutual, dv. :) The story gave me a friend in you whom I want to be friends with for the rest of my life. And it's very rare that I feel this attached to the people (even if it doesn't seem so LOL

this feeling is same i got such good friends here and specially you because you i thought is a bit reserved person maybe i am wrong. Youand lm are the most cherished friend.

True, these IshVeer will remain closest to me as well, but I'll give much credit to Ishani. In the show she was too weak to even be a part of IshVeer. There IshVeer=Ranveer and vice-versa.  LDE IshVeer share a unique equation too which I'm excited to write about already!

you know LDE ishveer are making me mad already with the kind of story revolving around them and the credit goes to you. and like i told you the other dayi was waiting to read a FF thst revolved around their story after marriage with not misunderstandings but friendship and love

Yikes, I know. There used to be another cause I updated late which I'll tell you in the PM. Can't discuss that here since it's been little embarrassing too. LOL Haha, I know. :( I hope you won't have to wait for this long for LDE and other stuff.

another cause for the late update this is something new and i am waiting for it though i don't have any problem with it.

Love you, girl, so much! Heart

love you too girl

Elvish_Hobbit IF-Dazzler
Elvish_Hobbit
Elvish_Hobbit

Posted: 23 December 2016 at 7:50am | IP Logged

Yup i used short forms but later started using full one because it sometimes didnt made sense and i like blabbering a lot so have to switch over. I used to stalk at that time and it was damn funny specially when these people use to do dissection of the scenes. the least said about character assasination the better.

Finally coming to reply here too. Haha, no. Your comments were awesome. They weren't blabberings. But it's god you changed to those in proper.  Hmm, I know about that though I rarely visited those threads unless to defend Ranveer (the sole reason I'd even come to the threads).

oh those chapters were really painful and his surgery chapters gave me jitters with all the anticipation. But you and LM are the only people who made me hooked to this story and ishveer. the most difficult part was march leap i literally got depressed with story. At that time only thing that left me in awe was the acting ability of shadhika they were just brilliant even though crying and he getting shot was the terrible but after that they butchered his character a lot there were so many ways to take the story forward but the story writer relied on only one thing they made other characters prominent at the cost of ranveer's character whether its shikhar,ishani or anyone else. if you think you blabbered then read mine comments.

Surgery chapters were painful. I'd always thought he'd die, but while writing these parts, it only broke my heart for Ishani. March leap was Dead I remember crying so much after the episode aired in which Ranveer credits Ri being his "wife". I just wanted to stab Ekta with something for ruining Ranveer so heartlessly. And CVs giving more importance to shit over Ranveer was totally... Angry Angry Idiot! They needed to burn in hell for doing so.

valentine's day chapter was really awesome i dont know how many times i had read that. ranveer was like that always and this made us love him more.

Haha. Imagine poor Ishani after marriage. All the girls drooling over her husband. xd 

this feeling is same i got such good friends here and specially you because you i thought is a bit reserved person maybe i am wrong. Youand lm are the most cherished friend.

Thank you. Tongue Tongue And rest I've explained you in the PM. xD

you know LDE ishveer are making me mad already with the kind of story revolving around them and the credit goes to you. and like i told you the other dayi was waiting to read a FF thst revolved around their story after marriage with not misunderstandings but friendship and love

Yeah, they're fun to write and excruciatingly intense. I just have to justify their story all which I've planned in my head.  I will post the marriage chapter of the new fic soon. I've saved that for LDE's pain and darkness. And right now I need to focus on that only because after Soulmates, I've been feeling very distracted and disconnected.

another cause for the late update this is something new and i am waiting for it though i don't have any problem with it.

PMed you of that already. ;)

dvprt418.py Goldie
dvprt418.py
dvprt418.py

Posted: 23 December 2016 at 10:48am | IP Logged

Finally coming to reply here too. Haha, no. Your comments were awesome. They weren't blabberings. But it's god you changed to those in proper.  Hmm, I know about that though I rarely visited those threads unless to defend Ranveer (the sole reason I'd even come to the threads).

welcome back dear. thanks for understanding and ya even i feel this change is for good. well i know that how much you love your ranveer so it was bound to defend him.

Surgery chapters were painful. I'd always thought he'd die, but while writing these parts, it only broke my heart for Ishani. March leap was Dead I remember crying so much after the episode aired in which Ranveer credits Ri being his "wife". I just wanted to stab Ekta with something for ruining Ranveer so heartlessly. And CVs giving more importance to shit over Ranveer was totally... Angry Angry Idiot! They needed to burn in hell for doing so.

surgery chapters were really difficult and ishani's emotion were reallyCryCry march leap changed ranveer's love totally they butchered his character so brutally just to glorify something they were having 100 other ways but they chose the comparative mode. i hated that part and the least said about wife and humara bachcha the better. they never cared about the story actually no one cared about the fans neither director, nor writer and the last person nor the lead actors cared about the fans who made them reach the stardom.

Haha. Imagine poor Ishani after marriage. All the girls drooling over her husband. xd 

ishani will make ranveer have a tattoo on his forehead or arms " mai mrs. ishani vaghela ka copyright hu"

Yeah, they're fun to write and excruciatingly intense. I just have to justify their story all which I've planned in my head.  I will post the marriage chapter of the new fic soon. I've saved that for LDE's pain and darkness. And right now I need to focus on that only because after Soulmates, I've been feeling very distracted and disconnected.

yup soulmate was like that even i feel sometimes but then LDE gives me assurance and i am just waiting for the upcoming chapters and reading more of your work.

Elvish_Hobbit IF-Dazzler
Elvish_Hobbit
Elvish_Hobbit

Posted: 25 December 2016 at 6:54am | IP Logged

welcome back dear. thanks for understanding and ya even i feel this change is for good. well i know that how much you love your ranveer so it was bound to defend him.

Yeah, changes. Smile Haha. I was awful back then it feels. xD

surgery chapters were really difficult and ishani's emotion were reallyCryCry march leap changed ranveer's love totally they butchered his character so brutally just to glorify something they were having 100 other ways but they chose the comparative mode. i hated that part and the least said about wife and humara bachcha the better. they never cared about the story actually no one cared about the fans neither director, nor writer and the last person nor the lead actors cared about the fans who made them reach the stardom.

Ishani's emotions were the toughest to write because if anything happened to him, she's never ever have forgiven herself.

March leap is the cause I despise Ekta so much! She could've avoided his character assassination but nope! She had Shitar in the show looming over. Sleepy Sleepy May all her shows go flopped and I'm glad Shakti isn't working with her anymore. He deserves way better.

ishani will make ranveer have a tattoo on his forehead or arms " mai mrs. ishani vaghela ka copyright hu"

Haha. True. It wouldn't be a surprise if she comes up with something like this. Ranveer's so lucky. LOL LOL He must be feeling proud of his Sunny for loving him this much.

yup soulmate was like that even i feel sometimes but then LDE gives me assurance and i am just waiting for the upcoming chapters and reading more of your work.

I've been worried whether I'll be able to finish LDE or not since last few days, but still. As long as you guys are here, I'm doing my best to have the updates here.

NidsJ Senior Member
NidsJ
NidsJ

Posted: 23 June 2017 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Reserved
Elvish, I do want to write for the last chapters.. Smile

Elvish_Hobbit

arshifansiri IF-Dazzler
arshifansiri
arshifansiri

Posted: 14 September 2017 at 8:05am | IP Logged
Awesome story.
Loved it.

Elvish_Hobbit

Elvish_Hobbit IF-Dazzler
Elvish_Hobbit
Elvish_Hobbit

Posted: 21 September 2017 at 4:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arshifansiri

Awesome story.
Loved it.
Thank you, Siri! :) Glad you liked the story.

Go to top