Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

IshVeer FF: Of The Soulmates | Epilogue (Page 52) - Page 43

Elvish_Hobbit thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
This content was originally posted by: dvprt418.py

Yup i used short forms but later started using full one because it sometimes didnt made sense and i like blabbering a lot so have to switch over. I used to stalk at that time and it was damn funny specially when these people use to do dissection of the scenes. the least said about character assasination the better.

Finally coming to reply here too. Haha, no. Your comments were awesome. They weren't blabberings. But it's god you changed to those in proper.  Hmm, I know about that though I rarely visited those threads unless to defend Ranveer (the sole reason I'd even come to the threads).

oh those chapters were really painful and his surgery chapters gave me jitters with all the anticipation. But you and LM are the only people who made me hooked to this story and ishveer. the most difficult part was march leap i literally got depressed with story. At that time only thing that left me in awe was the acting ability of shadhika they were just brilliant even though crying and he getting shot was the terrible but after that they butchered his character a lot there were so many ways to take the story forward but the story writer relied on only one thing they made other characters prominent at the cost of ranveer's character whether its shikhar,ishani or anyone else. if you think you blabbered then read mine comments.

Surgery chapters were painful. I'd always thought he'd die, but while writing these parts, it only broke my heart for Ishani. March leap was 🀒 I remember crying so much after the episode aired in which Ranveer credits Ri being his "wife". I just wanted to stab Ekta with something for ruining Ranveer so heartlessly. And CVs giving more importance to shit over Ranveer was totally... 😑 😑 Idiot! They needed to burn in hell for doing so.

valentine's day chapter was really awesome i dont know how many times i had read that. ranveer was like that always and this made us love him more.

Haha. Imagine poor Ishani after marriage. All the girls drooling over her husband. xd 

this feeling is same i got such good friends here and specially you because you i thought is a bit reserved person maybe i am wrong. Youand lm are the most cherished friend.

Thank you. πŸ˜› πŸ˜› And rest I've explained you in the PM. xD

you know LDE ishveer are making me mad already with the kind of story revolving around them and the credit goes to you. and like i told you the other dayi was waiting to read a FF thst revolved around their story after marriage with not misunderstandings but friendship and love

Yeah, they're fun to write and excruciatingly intense. I just have to justify their story all which I've planned in my head.  I will post the marriage chapter of the new fic soon. I've saved that for LDE's pain and darkness. And right now I need to focus on that only because after Soulmates, I've been feeling very distracted and disconnected.

another cause for the late update this is something new and i am waiting for it though i don't have any problem with it.

PMed you of that already. ;)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

behirlover thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Finally coming to reply here too. Haha, no. Your comments were awesome. They weren't blabberings. But it's god you changed to those in proper.  Hmm, I know about that though I rarely visited those threads unless to defend Ranveer (the sole reason I'd even come to the threads).

welcome back dear. thanks for understanding and ya even i feel this change is for good. well i know that how much you love your ranveer so it was bound to defend him.

Surgery chapters were painful. I'd always thought he'd die, but while writing these parts, it only broke my heart for Ishani. March leap was 🀒 I remember crying so much after the episode aired in which Ranveer credits Ri being his "wife". I just wanted to stab Ekta with something for ruining Ranveer so heartlessly. And CVs giving more importance to shit over Ranveer was totally... 😑 😑 Idiot! They needed to burn in hell for doing so.

surgery chapters were really difficult and ishani's emotion were really😭😭 march leap changed ranveer's love totally they butchered his character so brutally just to glorify something they were having 100 other ways but they chose the comparative mode. i hated that part and the least said about wife and humara bachcha the better. they never cared about the story actually no one cared about the fans neither director, nor writer and the last person nor the lead actors cared about the fans who made them reach the stardom.

Haha. Imagine poor Ishani after marriage. All the girls drooling over her husband. xd 

ishani will make ranveer have a tattoo on his forehead or arms " mai mrs. ishani vaghela ka copyright hu"

Yeah, they're fun to write and excruciatingly intense. I just have to justify their story all which I've planned in my head.  I will post the marriage chapter of the new fic soon. I've saved that for LDE's pain and darkness. And right now I need to focus on that only because after Soulmates, I've been feeling very distracted and disconnected.

yup soulmate was like that even i feel sometimes but then LDE gives me assurance and i am just waiting for the upcoming chapters and reading more of your work.

Elvish_Hobbit thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: dvprt418.py

welcome back dear. thanks for understanding and ya even i feel this change is for good. well i know that how much you love your ranveer so it was bound to defend him.

Yeah, changes. 😊 Haha. I was awful back then it feels. xD

surgery chapters were really difficult and ishani's emotion were really😭😭 march leap changed ranveer's love totally they butchered his character so brutally just to glorify something they were having 100 other ways but they chose the comparative mode. i hated that part and the least said about wife and humara bachcha the better. they never cared about the story actually no one cared about the fans neither director, nor writer and the last person nor the lead actors cared about the fans who made them reach the stardom.

Ishani's emotions were the toughest to write because if anything happened to him, she's never ever have forgiven herself.

March leap is the cause I despise Ekta so much! She could've avoided his character assassination but nope! She had Shitar in the show looming over. πŸ₯± πŸ₯± May all her shows go flopped and I'm glad Shakti isn't working with her anymore. He deserves way better.

ishani will make ranveer have a tattoo on his forehead or arms " mai mrs. ishani vaghela ka copyright hu"

Haha. True. It wouldn't be a surprise if she comes up with something like this. Ranveer's so lucky. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† He must be feeling proud of his Sunny for loving him this much.

yup soulmate was like that even i feel sometimes but then LDE gives me assurance and i am just waiting for the upcoming chapters and reading more of your work.

I've been worried whether I'll be able to finish LDE or not since last few days, but still. As long as you guys are here, I'm doing my best to have the updates here.

NidsJ thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Reserved
Elvish, I do want to write for the last chapters.. 😊
Srivalli.t thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome story.
Loved it.
Elvish_Hobbit thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: arshifansiri

Awesome story.

Loved it.

Thank you, Siri! :) Glad you liked the story.