Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

India-Forums

Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi
Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

IshVeer FF: Of The Soulmates | Epilogue (Page 52) (Page 54)

Elvish_Hobbit IF-Dazzler
Elvish_Hobbit
Elvish_Hobbit

Posted: 30 November 2016 at 6:20am | IP Logged
Princeasif, and dv, I will be able to reply you guys tomorrow. Light chali gayi, and I have to log off as well. Please wait. 

dvprt418.py Goldie
dvprt418.py
dvprt418.py

Posted: 30 November 2016 at 8:48am | IP Logged

If you again talked about leaving the forum, I'm coming with my shoes to you.

i wont give that chance pakka. LOL

well what do you mean by if future keeps them safe Shocked but his insecurities will definitely come over soon. After all ishani will work hard for itWink

Epilogue has the answer. *shivers*

after reading my review you will probably know what kind of heart attack you gave me you guys just love to see him in pain (but its so much fascinating)

Sighs. I'm afraid as hell. :(

dear you always comes up with the best.

Yeah, how could one not? Ishani's the luckiest one. xD

she is lucky in so many ways

Just posting the Epilogue.

thats to there i am waiting for all the new ventures you told me that you are going to start
Elvish_Hobbit IF-Dazzler
Elvish_Hobbit
Elvish_Hobbit

Posted: 01 December 2016 at 5:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dvprt418.py

i wont give that chance pakka. LOL

Good girl! Elvish is happy now. Tongue

well what do you mean by if future keeps them safe Shocked but his insecurities will definitely come over soon. After all ishani will work hard for itWink

Epilogue has the answer. *shivers*

after reading my review you will probably know what kind of heart attack you gave me you guys just love to see him in pain (but its so much fascinating)

Yes, I did. Sorry. Ouch True, Ranveer's pain is always so beautiful.

dear you always comes up with the best.

Thank you, but something dtill frightens me. :( Maybe it's because the story has ended...

she is lucky in so many ways

True. We the jealous souls!

thats to there i am waiting for all the new ventures you told me that you are going to start

I'll be starting with LDE again and then working on the rest.

Elvish_Hobbit IF-Dazzler
Elvish_Hobbit
Elvish_Hobbit

Posted: 01 December 2016 at 5:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PrinceAsif

A marvelous journey has come to an end...the epilogue was phenomenal...I'm going to miss this thread very much...but sissy please don't u say goodbye... There's never goodbye...now both Ranveer & Ishaani r now leading a happy life...great to c that both the Parekhs & Vaghelas r together... Ranveer & Ishaani feeling the babybump of their baby was too cute to describe in words...hilarious episode sissy...b safe & sound...

Thank you so much, PrinceAsif. I'm glad you liked the chapter and the story this much.

Yes, they're living happily now, and so are their families but the scars of the past aren't yet completely healed. 

Don't worry. I'm not leaving now. You'll have to bear with me for a longer while. xD

Thank you so much again! 
Elvish_Hobbit IF-Dazzler
Elvish_Hobbit
Elvish_Hobbit

Posted: 01 December 2016 at 6:17am | IP Logged

Hi Elvish.

First of all the dedication was totally a surprise dear I wasn't expecting at all and it made me overwhelmed dear thank you so much for that. I never in my wildest dream thought that my reviews will be so much worth for you. I am really touched with your love.

So on the epilogue part.

First of all girl today you planned to kill me by heart attack first thing this was last chapter then dedication and finally the most breath ceasing moment the build up of this chapter in the start.

You know while reading in the start I was having lump in my throat and was scared to rush to last part also because what if but then I trusted my instincts that you love to see him endure pain not to overcome it all together so the dreaded thing will not happen.

Finally ishani is at the church to express the gratitude that he have what she desired and wished in her every prayer. They both should be together that's what she always wanted even in innocence of child and even in the matureness of love.

Huge applause dear because just reading at the chapter no one can say its going to have a happy ending. It was dripping with pain one thing that remained prominent throughout soulmate. That whole thing throughout the chapter indicating the inevitable has happened was really crushing dear it was so meticulously executed I cannot explain that through the words. The best dear this suspense of  yours was the best.

Puneet this boy is really a gem of a person ranveer got in his life and the way he admires his boss is something rare he always saw through that faade of RV which world saw as ruthless and emotionless money minded.

That description of church and the wave of pain by seeing the statue was so  awesome its upto us we can get hope and pain from anything its upto us what we see and take.

Puneet poor boy inauguration of his book and here he is searching for ishani, he must be wondering where is RV sir before time and here his wife after time both people have driven him mad that's why he decided to write a book to solve the mystery of ishveer two mental driving other people crazy.

No matter how many times I mention it but that suspense of yours at the heart thumping at the mention of the word boss literally girl my heart was beating in my mouth.

It took 800 pages to reveal 2 years of ranveer I mean RV is what he was in those two years because with ishani ranveer came back to life. So much to say yet so less can be said about. She can never let go  of his cheeks *ahem ahem* that's what she desired for since eternity.

Unromantic really no one can beat him in romance his eyes are enough to make week on knees.

It was good that he avoided that ranveer part because world is judgmental and would have never saw him that way as they saw RV and ranveer's story is only for ishani and not for the world.

Puneet and sally have a daughter really wow and name is so awesome.

His parents shifted well their son needed privacy and looking at their excitement and years of pent up emotion it was necessary*pura palace chota padta*

And then came ishani's speech it summarized the kind of respect she holds for him much more than the love she has for him and it was perfect short but apt. she still regrets the fact that she wasn't able to realise their love for each other before and somewhere she thinks she is responsible of ranveer's this condition. But this quality of hers makes her love no less than ranveer.

His tumour relapsed and so badly  but this time he  didn't wanted to leave his love at all and that's why he fought back valiantly and emerged victorious. But elvish the way she thought about and the house lake side everything was dreamy and dreading at the same time. This would have been so much difficult for ishveer he was hesitating and dreading this one thing and it came back again at the time when they were so happy with each other but this time he did not gave up himself to the fate instead snatched their happiness and the fact this time it was he who was more hopefull then ishani was really the best thing.

Baa came for his surgery and she compared to HP well I am not dreaming I guess. Amba can never forgive them infact no mother can ever after all that was the maximum pain ranveer has endured in his life she loves his son too much to deny him his wishes even if that means accepting her nightmares.

Chirag made to bounce back I mean I  have sympathy for him why dude why you do things which dig your own grave always.

And then that description of lakeside was awesome I loves it when he was waiting for her just to spend time with her he is living each and every day because of uncertainity future holds for them. Finally ishani is pregnant wow that itself seems so amazing and then baby kicked.

And then when he promised and their talk his admant nature of leaving her his fears and her determination of being together it was marvellous I don't remember how many times I read that it was really fascinating with all the pain and love it was the best part of the whole chapter. Everytime reaching so close to death and fighting back it would have cause more mental scars than physical and poor boy always have to struggle for his share of happiness since childhood.

That whole description of dawn breaking its like their own life which sees dark night every now and then but they remain together throughout the night holding each other to see the dawn break in their life and that's what make their relationship so special.

This was extraordinarily amazing chapter dear it had their pain of loosing each other, their guilt of hurting each other, their happiness of being with each other defying all odds and binded by soul till eternity also the overwhelming emotion of becoming parents. So pure, perfect and the best way to summarize the journey of this FF this story of them being together despite all the problems and fighting everything to be together.

Perfect dear a standing ovation for writing their life story in one single chapter.

My farewell speech will take time only this much emotion I can muster to review this chapter.

Hi, dv!

Aw, you deserved that, girl. And you know, the first time I read your comment, I cried. And you are welcome. Elvish loves surprising!

Sighs. :( :( I understand how you felt. Somewhere along those lines, I was wondering the same: What if he'd be no more? I had several ends planned for Soulmates, but only this one made its way here. I won't tell you others, because you might want to kill me for that. xD

Since the question of Ranveer's life and death was the crux of this story, it needed to be played along, really. Otherwise it'd have ruined the whole thing. True, spending her life with him was all she wanted. God, their emotions are so overwhelming at times to write about even in here.

Coming to Puneet, he's a baby. Yeah, he always saw a different side of his boss, but it's also true he came to understand another as well, though after a long while when Ishani came.

Hehe. IshVeer are awfully crazy souls who would make anyone go crazy around them. And you know, I'm glad this suspense came out decently. This was one thing I wasn't AT ALL confident about. I still feel like maybe something would need editing...

Actually, the book had the description of both RV and Ranveer, but all the facts about Ranveer were not revealed. Let's assume certain things about him and Ishani. Or maybe how RV perceived the world. It could be anything, and frankly, I haven't yet deeply thought over this matter. So maybe someday I'll have a better answer to this.

Actually, be it Ranveer or RV, his love has been more about emotions than romance. Or say, he redefines romance which falls out of the typical category of the term.

I love the name Abigail. <3

Haha. Yeah, now they had their bahurani with Ranveer, so...

Ishani's speech was one of the things I'd planned way before I thought of this Epilogue. Though the speech was supposed to be for something else instead of the book launch. I'm glad you liked it. Thank you. :) Ishani's love really is no less from him in a way, and her guilt is the biggest reason for that. I've got this strange fascination with her guilt which makes me do half the things I do in whatever I write.

Yeah, tumor recurred and it happened just like he thought it would, but now that he had Ishani, he knew he was to fight back. And so he did. Baa had to, no? She was literally the oldest person in their families, and so her presence was necessary. Plus, I'm glad she got her brains before it could be too late for anyone.

Yeah, but Chirag is absolutely as harmless as a floating Minion in the space. xD He's powerless. :D

Sighs. They both can feel inevitable will happen someday, but they're willing to fight as well. For each other. <3 And true, Ranveer always struggled with life to achieve what he truly wanted, but now since he has Ishani, I feel less afraid for him. It's funny, because I never had this solace for the show Ranveer even if they got their happy ending over there. Writing Soulmates just made me trust ishani the most that she'd never ever leave him.

Yes, you got the dawn part absolutely right. Night is something they get into too often, and it's their love for each other that makes them find a way out of this darkness to witness the dawn again and again. And that's what makes their little moments special too. :)

Thank you, dv. You made this journey so special for me as a writer. Thank you so much. Smile Smile

PS. I hope I haven't missed anything from your review.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mari01dvprt418.py

dvprt418.py Goldie
dvprt418.py
dvprt418.py

Posted: 03 December 2016 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Aw, you deserved that, girl. And you know, the first time I read your comment, I cried. And you are welcome. Elvish loves surprising!

really dear you surprised me a lot with this FF in every way. my intentions were never to make you cry dear but i guess its the compensation for making me cry tears of happiness.

Sighs. :( :( I understand how you felt. Somewhere along those lines, I was wondering the same: What if he'd be no more? I had several ends planned for Soulmates, but only this one made its way here. I won't tell you others, because you might want to kill me for that. xD

you know from beginning i was scared of this one part of him dying and you always kept tha t tumour fear lurking our head so it wasn't relief from it anytime. your love for pain and sadism scares a lot of people.

Since the question of Ranveer's life and death was the crux of this story, it needed to be played along, really. Otherwise it'd have ruined the whole thing. True, spending her life with him was all she wanted. God, their emotions are so overwhelming at times to write about even in here.

this question was always there throughtout this update and i give a huge applause for always making that suspicion alive i mean you never really gave away that this story will go HEA it was always flip side of the coin sometimes head then tail.

Coming to Puneet, he's a baby. Yeah, he always saw a different side of his boss, but it's also true he came to understand another as well, though after a long while when Ishani came.

he probably understood more the reason for his past which made him this.

Hehe. IshVeer are awfully crazy souls who would make anyone go crazy around them. And you know, I'm glad this suspense came out decently. This was one thing I wasn't AT ALL confident about. I still feel like maybe something would need editing...

i am glad that this came out good as well because had it been other way round i don't know how it would have been.

Actually, the book had the description of both RV and Ranveer, but all the facts about Ranveer were not revealed. Let's assume certain things about him and Ishani. Or maybe how RV perceived the world. It could be anything, and frankly, I haven't yet deeply thought over this matter. So maybe someday I'll have a better answer to this.

okay i got it but still if you want to explain it further you have all the time in the world.

Actually, be it Ranveer or RV, his love has been more about emotions than romance. Or say, he redefines romance which falls out of the typical category of the term.

he redefined romance in every way for me but i guess its gem writer like you guys who made him such a character by reading out through his unsaid feelings.

Haha. Yeah, now they had their bahurani with Ranveer, so...

yup this could be the reasonWink

Ishani's speech was one of the things I'd planned way before I thought of this Epilogue. Though the speech was supposed to be for something else instead of the book launch.

for other thing then the book launch i am glad it came only on the book launch.

Ishani's love really is no less from him in a way, and her guilt is the biggest reason for that. I've got this strange fascination with her guilt which makes me do half the things I do in whatever I write.

her guilt is really overwhelming sometimes comes equal to his love the more he loves her the more she feels guilt of the past and hurting him in any way actually this is the one quality that i like a lot about this character i mean sometimes after attaining love people forget the past but she never let go of and try to fulfill it anyway possible.

Yeah, tumor recurred and it happened just like he thought it would, but now that he had Ishani, he knew he was to fight back. And so he did. Baa had to, no? She was literally the oldest person in their families, and so her presence was necessary. Plus, I'm glad she got her brains before it could be too late for anyone.

i am glad atleast at one point of time he got everything he always dreamed all their family by his side and all supporting and loving him. well baa what can i say about her but in a way had it not been for her cruel plan and intentions he would have probably been still loving her one sided and she would have settled down like ballad of unsaid love.

Yeah, but Chirag is absolutely as harmless as a floating Minion in the space. xD He's powerless. :D

he is the matchmaker his intentions were pure to get ranveer thats why he waited for these many years and is probably waiting still. LOLLOL ek tarafa pyar ki taqat yahi hoti hai ye uska hai is pyar pe kisi ka haq nai.

Sighs. They both can feel inevitable will happen someday, but they're willing to fight as well. For each other. <3 And true, Ranveer always struggled with life to achieve what he truly wanted, but now since he has Ishani, I feel less afraid for him. It's funny, because I never had this solace for the show Ranveer even if they got their happy ending over there. Writing Soulmates just made me trust ishani the most that she'd never ever leave him.

i am so happy for this thing i always wanted that they should be together fighting all odds and making everything turn around for being together. the least said about the show the better their it was probably how far you get away from each other when problems came its the fact that in the show ranveer was more tensed when ishani was around because what happens next moment he  never knew this lunatic person can turn around like a wind and say i don't love and her whole page filling crap and then whenver she gets a chance she will get close to him.Sleepy

PS. I hope I haven't missed anything from your review.

you havent dear

Edited by dvprt418.py - 03 December 2016 at 1:28pm
dvprt418.py Goldie
dvprt418.py
dvprt418.py

Posted: 03 December 2016 at 1:52pm | IP Logged

Hi Elvish this is probably the hardest part of the FF writing a farewell review.

I don't remember when I stumbled upon this story because at that time there were only 5 chapters uploaded and you haven't uploaded them for long. I am not exaggerating but when I had read those chapters at that time the only thing attracted me to this was the pain part. I wasn't a very much sadism lover but you know there is one quality of pain it attracts a lot even if its hurting. Same thing happened with me also.

You use to write so perfectly and your metaphors were just too good it took me so much time to actually post a review for your and LM's thread because I used to be tongue tied after reading chapters from you both and my vocab wasn't that good. There was one more reason for replying to your thread a bit late because I wasn't very familiar with you and you never spammed also so never got to know much about you so was thinking how you would respond to my stupid reviews but then one day everything got fine. Nostalgia.

You know this FF I was pretty sure in start that either it wont say an end or it will be sad ending because you redefined pain in each and every chapter. All this would have drained you so much emotionally but still you came up with these.

You had pretty much apprehension for the romance genre but in this FF you broke of each and every boundary dear you had set for yourself and by reading the way you wrote about romance its hard to believe that you were writing them first time.

The romance in this FF was rare but it was always filled with innocence and the pain which you wrote in this FF had an undercurrent of love you know this is probably a rare quality only a few people can do I can count on hand and I am so glad to met both such people in this forum. This FF had anger and hatred but and the end of the day they could never over power their love and trust on each other. Your ishani and ranveer were so beautiful souls I made me love them a little more. I never liked when either of them let go each other for others happiness but when ranveer was pushing ishani away due to illness it was your power of words that left me mesmerized with you're your words and like his sacrifice.

Soulmate not only gave me one of most cherished story it gave me a permanent friend in you whichi will cherish lifetime. You don't know how many times you have uplifted my mood by your updates and make me cry at the same time with you writing dear.

This ff will always remain special to me NC, US and this FF were the only reason I remained hooked to this forum and these lovingly idiot souls otherwise I would have left.

You know the only solace is the fact that I am going to read more from you even after this FF but this ishveer will always remain special to me because unlike LDE one this ishveer never hated each other it was only the pain of loosing each other when not together and the same thing as a fear when together was there.

Thank you dear for making me smile, cry buckets and love the pain and giving a whole new perspective on love, nature and coldness. I love you so much for this dear and will always be greatfull to have you by my side.

You gave so much importance to my review this is one thing I am so thank full about. Although you sometimes updated late but the amount effort you put for the chapter and the way you wrote actually made me forget every other thing so ya that's the power of your writing that saved you many times otherwise I would have followed you till Edmunds planet.

I am really sorry I am not at all good with speeches and right now its my emotions and tears who have made me speechless so this turn out to be disaster but I hope you understand how special this ff and you are to me.

Thank you dear and I am looking forward to read more from you.

PS: sorry if this sounded idiotic but the crux is I will cherish this FF and your friendship even more throughout my life.

Elvish_Hobbit IF-Dazzler
Elvish_Hobbit
Elvish_Hobbit

Posted: 04 December 2016 at 6:41am | IP Logged

really dear you surprised me a lot with this FF in every way. my intentions were never to make you cry dear but i guess its the compensation for making me cry tears of happiness.

Haha. I'm glad you were surprised really.

you know from beginning i was scared of this one part of him dying and you always kept tha t tumour fear lurking our head so it wasn't relief from it anytime. your love for pain and sadism scares a lot of people.

Yes, actually. death and pain are kind of linked with Ranveer, and I have always had this feeling that if Ishani ever left him, he'll die. It could be either her marrying to someone else or even her death. These things would have killed him. And Ishani's presence would work as magic and his fate might change too.
Wow, really? I didn't know my sadism was that scary.

this question was always there throughtout this update and i give a huge applause for always making that suspicion alive i mean you never really gave away that this story will go HEA it was always flip side of the coin sometimes head then tail.

Yeah, that's right. Their happily ever after was a bit sticky here. And frankly, I myself had many scenarios regarding Soulmates' end, and there was a point I even considered his death too. At one instant it was their death, of both, I mean (it was last year in Feb-March though). But then left it to the end. Whichever way the story went, their life was supposed to go that way only. So, here it was with a bittersweet feeling. Also, I trust Ishani more now, so she had to have her Ranveer by her side, no? IN the show my sadism was of another level. The happy ending over there still frustrates me. 

he probably understood more the reason for his past which made him this.

Yes, Ranveer's love was thew only reason which could mold him into being something else. So, anyone trying to decode RV, had to understand Ranveer as well. ;)

i am glad that this came out good as well because had it been other way round i don't know how it would have been.

Hmm, me too!

okay i got it but still if you want to explain it further you have all the time in the world.

Cool. I'll come up with something and OM you soon. :D

he redefined romance in every way for me but i guess its gem writer like you guys who made him such a character by reading out through his unsaid feelings.

Haha. Inspiration were always the babies. ;)

yup this could be the reasonWink

Yes. ;)

for other thing then the book launch i am glad it came only on the book launch.

Actually, I'd planned the speech for an award function long back where Ranveer was either supposed to have died or maybe on his deathbed, and Ishani would've credited him for her success and life.

her guilt is really overwhelming sometimes comes equal to his love the more he loves her the more she feels guilt of the past and hurting him in any way actually this is the one quality that i like a lot about this character i mean sometimes after attaining love people forget the past but she never let go of and try to fulfill it anyway possible.

Yes, his love is painful and her guilt is painful. These are the parts of their essence. Like you can't expect their existence without this love and guilt. And yeah. The show Ishani forgot that he was even shot because of her a couple of months back, and started doing her nonsense. x_x

i am glad atleast at one point of time he got everything he always dreamed all their family by his side and all supporting and loving him. well baa what can i say about her but in a way had it not been for her cruel plan and intentions he would have probably been still loving her one sided and she would have settled down like ballad of unsaid love.

True, Their future really has no assurance, just a hope on which they're surviving and living with each other. Baa supported them both indirectly. Had it not been for her bitchiness, Ishani would have probably stayed in India and married to Chirkut, though not feeling happy at all. But married nonetheless.

he is the matchmaker his intentions were pure to get ranveer thats why he waited for these many years and is probably waiting still. LOLLOL ek tarafa pyar ki taqat yahi hoti hai ye uska hai is pyar pe kisi ka haq nai.

Chirag is baby to us for the same reason, no? Plays the perfect cupid for IshVeer. XD Hehe. Chirag and his ek-tarfa pyar is surely more heartfelt than that of Ranveer's. Coughs.

i am so happy for this thing i always wanted that they should be together fighting all odds and making everything turn around for being together. the least said about the show the better their it was probably how far you get away from each other when problems came its the fact that in the show ranveer was more tensed when ishani was around because what happens next moment he  never knew this lunatic person can turn around like a wind and say i don't love and her whole page filling crap and then whenver she gets a chance she will get close to him.Sleepy

Don't worry, here neither will let go of the other for anyone's sake. Ranveer knows she loves him and she knows he would not survive if she left him again. The show was... Sleepy Sleepy Ishani still irritates me. So, yes, the less said about the show the better. But I won't deny I still love bashing Ishani and Shit like anything. LOL LOL 

you havent dear
Star

Go to top