Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

India-Forums

Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi
Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

IshVeer FF: Of The Soulmates | Epilogue (Page 52) (Page 51)

CarpediemRose IF-Sizzlerz
CarpediemRose
CarpediemRose

Woh Apna Sa Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 18 November 2016 at 11:34am | IP Logged
resHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Elvish_Hobbit

KajalSR Newbie
KajalSR
KajalSR

Posted: 19 November 2016 at 7:31am | IP Logged
Elvish! :)

This was beautiful in it's own dreamy way as pure as Ishveer
It felt like something beautiful.

You are always beyond my expectations,and one more chapter right?
Don't know  why this feels so good,like an extended holiday for an exam  :P

And sorry for the little late reply :(

"We can never let go of our roots"
This wasClapClap

And that cuteness of Ranveer,He's such a cupcake i swearLOL

Elvish_Hobbit

Elvish_Hobbit IF-Dazzler
Elvish_Hobbit
Elvish_Hobbit

Posted: 20 November 2016 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KajalSR

Elvish! :)

This was beautiful in it's own dreamy way as pure as Ishveer
It felt like something beautiful.

You are always beyond my expectations,and one more chapter right?
Don't know why this feels so good,like an extended holiday for an exam :P

And sorry for the little late reply :(

"We can never let go of our roots"
This wasClapClap

And that cuteness of Ranveer,He's such a cupcake i swearLOL

Hey, thank you so much, Kajal! Heart Sighs. As I told you, your reply gave me such a relief since you're a shareef bachi. :D :D Yes, Epilogue is left. I'll post it most likely in 2 days. Haha, you sounded like Ranveer a bit here. ;)

It's alright! Project was more necessary. And yes, Ranveer is cuteness ki mine. That's why baby wants to pull his cheeks all the time. :D

KajalSR

tellme IF-Dazzler
tellme
tellme

Posted: 20 November 2016 at 9:55am | IP Logged

Sigh! What should I say.. haven't words to say... yar Elvish you left me speechless...

Very beautifully described whole chapterHeartClapClap

What say about ranveer.. yar he is such an innocent boyDay Dreaming who is just full of with love and just loveHeartHeartDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Loved last part of story..SmileSmileSmile

When ishu asked about moon. And ranveer very beautifully answered her.Embarrassed

Sad to see its going to end another beautiful story..Cry

dvprt418.py Goldie
dvprt418.py
dvprt418.py

Posted: 20 November 2016 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
Sighs. Yes, and the more time's passing the more it feels weird to have this story ended. It's my baby. Heart

so true its like i don't have any more reason left to visit the forum now with you and LM have ended the story (don't worry i am not leaving it)

Ranveer and his insecurities are a part of his life, and it's the just the beginning of their new life, so if future keeps them safe, he'll probably get over them as well. Oh, yes, we do. Ranveer's pain is always the soul of the stories about matsh. HeartHeart

well what do you mean by if future keeps them safe Shocked but his insecurities will definitely come over soon. After all ishani will work hard for itWink

Thank you so, so much, dv! Haha, you have no idea how much I must've annoyed LM for this chapter. And you and she liking it was the thing proved I was successful after all (and I'm still waiting for Nids though :D ).

you deserve more than the praise i have given you and you have no idea since when i am waiting for this chapter as well and we know that you will definitely well.

Yes, it was my first time, but the authors I have mentioned in the Author's Note helped me A LOT. General stories about this stuff are total BS. Sleepy Sleepy Rarely do you find something which does not embarrass you to the core.
you are true dear writers do inspire a lot but its on us how you take it and make it more love filled and subtle so you and LM have done such a fantastic work on it making it passionately subtle.

every day and night she was dreaming this only pulling his cheeksLOLLOLLOL

I am waiting for the time to speak so much after soulmate
Elvish_Hobbit IF-Dazzler
Elvish_Hobbit
Elvish_Hobbit

Posted: 22 November 2016 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Tnzila and dv, I'll reply you tomorrow, girls. I'm really sorry. Dv, you had your exam, right? I hope it went well. :)
tellme IF-Dazzler
tellme
tellme

Posted: 27 November 2016 at 8:02am | IP Logged

Hi ElvishBig smileBig smileBig smile

Finally!! Today I completely read all episode of "Soulmates"SmileSmileSmile

It's brilliant, vivid, heart touching, heartwarming, story.HeartHeartHeartClapClap

I read many FF on ishveer all was outstanding like stars but "Soulmates" like a moon between all stars.StarHeartHeartHeart

Every characters was beautifully written. ClapClapThumbs Up

But I want highlight one character who's inspired me a lot in your story even first time I fall for her.

It's Ishani's character.HeartEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

In show I loved ranveer char and ishveer to but no ishu I just liked her..Big smileBig smileBig smile

In many other's FF I also don't like her much but in your FF I loved her so much..Day DreamingHeartHeart

Because the way you write her character It was my wish to see ishani like this..Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

The way she felt for ranveer .. the way she trust on him take care of him fight for him you described outstandingly . ClapClap

The pain to loose ranveer she felt you wrote terrifically.ClapBig smileSmile

Most amazing thing was that she always ignored chirg even cant recognized his voice.wawo wawo to write this scene. HugHugHugHug youEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Thank you so much dear from core of my heart to write ishani's char like that.HeartHeart

About ranveer!!! What say!! I said as before you are the one who understood ranveer char completely in right way that what he was in start of the show. Embarrassed

I always loved what you write about ranveer.EmbarrassedHeartDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Some time I feel jealously that how can a person on the earth more than me loved and understand ranveer.Tongue

About the story it's impossible to say for me which scene was best scene of "Soulmate"Big smileBig smile

but but..  happy new year night scene when they play with snow .. and the way she hugged him outstanding..Embarrassed

and other scene when they  visit for the town Lechlade on valentines day, ishani has nightmare and the way she said ranveer " I saw you were leaving me" when my eyes read those words seriously I got tears in my eyesCry..  it was very heart touching scene.HeartHeart

When she saw ranveer with a girl and she can't tolerate it.. and there was not jealousy but was pain to loosing ranveer.. very beautifully you described every feeling of ishu.Clap

There was many heart touching scene I am not able to write about that because I haven't words.Big smileBig smileBig smile

Soulmate is a pain full story of two love birds who met with many crises but there love never reduced even amplified with the care and sacrifices for each other.EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedHeartDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

And just for these pain I to connected with this FF.Big smile

Most irritating thing for ishverains was triangle or 3rd person between ishveer.. so your story was free from this. That's why it is more and more loved ableEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Thanks for such a lovely story.EmbarrassedHeartDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingEmbarrassedHeartDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

I have request if it is possible please don't end soulmate.CryCryCry

If you can't continue then please come with another FF just like soulmateEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Sorry for long post..Heart

Hope my writing give you sense as I am not good with English.WinkWinkWink

Elvish_Hobbit IF-Dazzler
Elvish_Hobbit
Elvish_Hobbit

Posted: 29 November 2016 at 8:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tnzila

Sigh! What should I say.. haven't words to say... yar Elvish you left me speechless...

Very beautifully described whole chapterHeartClapClap

What say about ranveer.. yar he is such an innocent boyDay Dreaming who is just full of with love and just loveDay Dreaming

Loved last part of story..SmileSmileSmile

When ishu asked about moon. And ranveer very beautifully answered her.Embarrassed

Sad to see its going to end another beautiful story..Cry

Thank you, tnzila! HeartHeart I'm glad to know you enjoyed the chapter. HeartHeart

Sighs, True. Ranveer is all about love and love. HeartHeart

Yes, it's going to end as I'm about to post its last part in a while. :)

tellme

Go to top