Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

India-Forums

Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi
Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

IshVeer FF: Of The Soulmates | Epilogue (Page 52) (Page 5)

Sania03337 Senior Member
Sania03337
Sania03337

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 8:08am | IP Logged
Oh ! Elvish it was. ...it was SuperbClap. Wonderful, I mean I thought that the last chapter was the best but I was wrong, this chapter was special,  wait, actually the entire FF is beautiful.Day Dreaming I am really splashed. Silly

So, Ranveer's birthday,Embarrassed I am never gonna find his birthday being celebrated in this way. I must say while writing this FF you think with ishveer's heart. It was fantasticParty. And I was also surprised by the surpriseTongue. The memory part was very cute. The concept was amazing. Thumbs Up

But I hated the bone between ishveer. Yeah, Falguni Maa, how could be she so heartless. Broken HeartI mean can't she understand. I never wanted her to come here. 

Anyway, you made me day dear . I was blushing all the while reading this chapterDay Dreaming. It was fabulous. Thanks for the pm dear . Update ASAP. Hug

Stay blessed. Heart

Edited by Sania03337 - 27 April 2016 at 8:12am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Elvish_Hobbit

robal Senior Member
robal
robal

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 8:18am | IP Logged
Again and Again I say the same thing, but Elvish you are a star.  This chapter was amazing and honestly as soon as I start reading, I am lost, I don't know what's happening around me and I get completely into it.  And what a chemistry these two have, just the mention of Ranveer and Ishani and you can see chemistry, just them being in the same room, there is chemistry.  Everything was going so perfect and Falguni had to arrive at the moment, just like in the episodes when everything is going right, something bad happens.  I had waiting so long for the confession and she ruins it, and to be honest, I was a little sad/disappointed that they didn't confess, but it will happen one day and I can't wait to read when she finally tells him about her feelings.  This is one of your best chapter, actually that's not true, because all of your chapters are amazing. 

Thank you so much for the PM, as soon as I saw it in the morning, my face lit up like a kid...I don't know how to thank you for such a wonderful FF, I enjoyed reading this so much, I don't know if I have enjoyed reading a novel this much.  Looking forward to the next one...god bless you.

Elvish_Hobbit

Elvish_Hobbit IF-Dazzler
Elvish_Hobbit
Elvish_Hobbit

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 1ishveerian

Yup I got it Cry Cry Cry
And its really a pleasure for me to read Your updates and to love them is natural.. So no need to thank

Don't cry, mate. Please!

And thank you so very much.HeartHeart
Elvish_Hobbit IF-Dazzler
Elvish_Hobbit
Elvish_Hobbit

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bloomfield

I am back! B|

Wow, this chapter! <3 <3 I read it late and reviewing it even more late! --_-- Shame on me. So Ishani is once again in her own world, watching him sleep and stir! *_* Why can't they be for real <3 <3 Sigh!!!!!!!

Finally Madame realizes! She is actually in LOVE! Better late than never xD xD And wow, the scenes, Man! They were so damn beautiful and I wished I was there, on the spot! *Dreams*

*Falling down and getting up* Okay, so now comes the kiss! Surprise! I never expected that xD xD Good things don't tell and come, na? xD xD

I should stop ranting, like seriously! And now Ranveer;s birthday is coming up and he's a Taurus? (Now, wait. LM is going to kill me for this xD) Okay! And I am sure the next chapter is going to have something ;) ;) (Thanks to the chat)

Update the next one...soon? Yeah, soon! :P :P

AV

Hey, Arushi! Thank you so much. HeartHeart

It's alright. We're all awfully late lateef. Sleepy Sleepy Haha, read the next chapter, and all you have wanted will be there. xD Ishani realizing she loved him was so damn awaited even for me to write though this realization of hers wasn't as explicit as it was meant to be, but the girl has climbed these final steps.

It can't be more surprising that you didn't expect the kiss (feels so proud!). Tongue Tongue And, God, I don't really remember these zodiac signs ever. They look bit crazy to me, so... (Chat didn't reveal much, but yeah, the chapter does!).

Thank you so much again. :)
Elvish_Hobbit IF-Dazzler
Elvish_Hobbit
Elvish_Hobbit

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by amazing3

Mind blowing blockbuster of a chapter. Simply excellent. Bravo Elvish Thumbs Up

Hey, amazing! After a long time! I thought you'd quit the forum too after the show ended (though when I noticed your like in the last update did I realize you didn't ;)). It's really good to see you back!

Thank you so much. I'm happy you liked the chapter. HeartHeart

amazing3

Elvish_Hobbit IF-Dazzler
Elvish_Hobbit
Elvish_Hobbit

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dvprt418.py

Clap Clap Clap
I am amazed dazed stupefied and what not this chapter was nothing less than a blockbuster of all the updates you deserve a standing ovation on this. It was more than worth the wait for it.
Now I start OK so ishani is planning and he is busy even to reply her calls really can he be so busy. And when rishi said he is not feeling well I thought that something bad should not happen to him. Ishani surely knows how to trick him when it comes to her own things.
OK so girl was expecting to give him the best surprise possible and she prepared for it merrily also that whole part of her anticipation was nothing but a bliss and you have written it so perfectly.
So he came there and also got most unexpected or should I say most strangulating welcome she hugging him well ishani becomes a child when it comes to him or feelings related to him. That watch moment was very touchy
So now comes the best part   Embarrassed that whole decorations of their childhood snaps and her keeping every memory related to him safely was so amazing ishani this time her showering of love overpowered everything.
OK so that was incredibly good she preparing cake herself was it really possible that he did not felt like vomiting after having it. Wink sorry but that whole moment and the aura around it was so awesome.
Ranveer being apprehensive about promise was expected because that guy is too much afraid of hurting both of them.
So he thought that it was not possible for them to be together because he knew about how everyone will react to it.
OK so well so much romance in the air and birthday kiss was much needed but ranveer was afraid he ll not stop like for what he ll not stop and she don't want him to either well ishani always wanted things and is the man in this relationship to take step for anything. I must tell you that the way you write about their embrace and kisses that's so intimately that it expressed their feelings so vivdly. That was so amazing.
Nowcomes the dreaded part something they always wanted but like always their most awaited moment was interrupted.
Well when in last chapter you said chirag was quiet I expected him to ruin this beautiful time one way or the other and this time falguni did the deed herself. Falguni remained in your ff as she was in episodes pre leap.
O God that whole confession by ishani about her feelings and the way she contradicted her mother in her every wrong thought was purely heavenly desire. I so wanted that ishani should express her feelings in most perfect way but these words really amazd me. Each and every thing every word how she defended ranveer how she explained about him and that line they will die without each other was just too apt am short of words to praise you for that it was fantastic.
Her realisation of her own feelings and how she always loved him from day one like he loved her and also her helplessness and despair of not being able to tell this to ranveer was too good dear it was most amazing confessions seriously something I liked as much as LM NC wedding vows.
I just wanted to see the happiness of ranveer after knowing her feelings for him which hw always wanted but it was left unsaid.
Now don't know what will happen as falguni is determined to set everything as per her wish and also ranveer's parents reaction but most importantly how everything is going to unfold between two of them is I am waiting in anticipation.
This chapter was marvellous dear I loved each and every part of it. It was a pure bliss to read everything to be honest I read this chapter twice before replying because I just don't want to end that awesomeness spreading through this while reading it. You deserve much more praise but m speechless to say exactly how awesome this was.
Thnx for pm dear
Now seriously eagerly waiting for next

Thank you, dv! Hug Hug  I'm glad you liked it this much and I swear I wasn't expecting it so. xD

Writing about Ishani's feelings is always bliss since they were left unexplored in the show, so whenever there's a chance we do try justifying it (you can just see so many FFs from her POV). And you're right. She is a child whenever it comes to him. He's been the protector and saviour which always kept her protected from the worst of the demons. Or let's just say, he's guardian angel. So she's like that with him. Ishani's love and care for him was always an unfulfilled dream in the show for "Ranveer fans." What more to say. </3 Though with the beginning of this FF the biggest thing I made sure was Ishani behaving as a human with him and later falling for him.

Ishani's cooking skills must definitely be a horror for Ranveer but as she said, 2 attempts before had been been a disaster, so this shot was good.

Hmm... Promise. You're right, but he's more worried about hurting her than himself. No surprise, is it? And Ishani was that bold in the show as well, wasn't she? A trait I so very admired in her and the best such scene had to be the one before their vacations (I forgot the destination's name but they go there after Falguni asks them to).

Chiru baba can't do things any better, can he? He was born to ruin IshVeer's life in the most ridiculous way. Dusht praani. Sleepy Sleepy Falguni is quite a bit bitchy over here, so yeah. It's going to be fun to write her. Ishani contradicting her mommy was probably the most fascinating things to write since she had to keep that respect alive for her mother but also show how strongly she disagrees with her ideals.

Ranveer will know soon- or you will know his perspective soon enough which, I believe will surely answer many things. :) And about their parents and families, I'd say just wait since it's something I cannot reveal right now.

Thank you so much, dv, once again. Hug Hug
Elvish_Hobbit IF-Dazzler
Elvish_Hobbit
Elvish_Hobbit

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LadyMeringue

And you're back! StarStar I'm not going to start with my usual rant about how impatiently I've been waiting for this because you know the blow-by-blow details of the same. ROFLROFL So I'm straight away going to jump towards the review.

This chapter... didn't I tell you that I was certain that this chapter was going to be spectacular? Day DreamingDay Dreaming See, I was right. WinkWink And this is not just only spectacular... it's perfect. HeartHeart Right from the way Ishaani has been planning Ranveer's birthday like a giddy school-girl to the end where she falls asleep with the comfort of his embrace engrained in the very being of her soul, it was perfect. BlushingBlushing

The chapter starts with Ishaani viewing those two weeks as the quickest yet the slowest two weeks that she's had to live through. Ah... how often that happens with all of us. LOLLOL But Ranveer isn't answering her phone or replying to her messages and something feels off about that. ConfusedConfused Rishi then let's her know that Ranveer has been unwell ever since he's returned back from Wales, and Ishaani's worry naturally goes into overdrive. CryCry

She's been assured that he's been recovering, but she wants to meet him at any cost. WinkWink It's his birthday, and he had to be there so that she could give him that one gift that he'd been waiting for since years - the declaration of her love for him. EmbarrassedEmbarrassed Three words that was reason enough for him to live and fight to live. ApproveApprove He's reluctant to come when she messages him to be there, but she knows how to press the right buttons to get the job done. Evil SmileEvil Smile

So reached Ranveer at her beckoning at 11:30 in the night, and Ishaani decides to choke him in place of a hug. SillySilly But she was excited, so I can't blame her. Thumbs UpThumbs Up He finally goes in and the surprises begin. First, the watch... then their memories. Day DreamingDay Dreaming The whole moment of the whole little fantasy birthday studded with simplicity was enough to bowl me off my feet. BlushingBlushing 

And whoa, she made him a cake? WinkWink Hehe, Ranveer did find her on a lucky day. LOLLOL And then they get to talking about the things they've been through... and then comes the promise. BlushingBlushing Like I told you, ingenious work. CoolCool She knows in her guts that something is totally off about the whole thing but she can't put her finger upon it. Stern SmileStern Smile

And then they touch upon the matter of being with each other forever that leads to coming upon the topic of their kiss. TongueTongue Oh yes, Ranveer is the epitome of chivalry when it comes to her. EmbarrassedEmbarrassed And they would have had their third kiss after the confession (probably) had Falguni not been a party pooper. D'ohD'oh

Since Falguni over here is the exact same nut as she was in the preleap, that's one enarly impossible one to crack, really. Broken HeartBroken Heart And she's still stuck up on her same rants about their social status and his 'so-called betrayal'. WackoWacko Seriously, woman? SleepySleepy And Chiru arrested in Mumbai?! PartyParty This was a surprise. DancingDancing But he'll be back soon, that arse. DeadDead

Never mind, moving on to Ishaani's defense for Ranveer. Need I say anything more? Day DreamingDay Dreaming Right from how she said that he was her life and she couldn't live without him to admitting that she loved him and they were two souls that were empty and hollow and lifeless without the other, it was nothing short of a thrill for me. ClapClap Finally! Der aaye, durust aaye! GeekGeek

On the other hand, Ranveer again knew that this was bound to happen and silently left the place for the mother and daughter to have their heated/passionate conversation, while he left her a note thanking her for the best birthday he's ever had. HeartHeart There's another adjective that fits for the birthday, but I'll keep that to myself for now. LOLLOL

Meanwhile, Ishaani goes to bed that night with a photo of Ranveer, thinking about how much he means to her and what was it that felt off about him. Big smileBig smile Its a trick of her mind, she pacifies herself, but it's still not good enough. Not nearly good enough for her. ErmmErmm She wanted this to be the best birthday of her life where she confessed her love for him, but that plan went down the drain. SleepySleepy But this newfound feeling fills her up and gives her the strength to fight for him now. ApproveApprove

The ending with the song and her soul feeling the warmth of his embrace was just BlushingBlushing. And the stanza you selected in particular was gorgeous. Day DreamingDay Dreaming Ah, sigh, I think my review has itself gone up to above 1k words but I could still go drooling and drooling upon this update of yours and words won't be enough. EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Marvellous job on the update, love! HugHug Do update the next one soon, I can't wait for what you have in store for us now. EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Loads of love,
LM HeartHeart

Thank you, LM! HugHug 

Ah, and you too know how horrified I was about this chapter. I swear, my craziness must definitely piss you off at times. And I marvel at your ability to bear with me all this time. LOL LOL

For Ranveer's birthday, she waited for it way more than he ever did. Mahan atma that she really is. Though she had every reason to be so impatient given she was to confess what she felt for him and he'd waited for it literally his entire life that too without any hope.

Nothing saying about the unwell and Ishani's doubt thing. :D

Ishani can go that wild and naughty (Shocked Shocked) whenever it comes to him since she's... Ishani. But yeah, she does knows how to make him do the things that are good for him but he won't admit they really are.

To be honest, seeing Ranveer knocking at the door I was as excited as Ishani.  BlushingBlushing One can't blame me either. Star Star So that hug was sort of.. you know... BlushingBlushing

And like I told you, too, that while working on the chapter you- or rather your (coughs) pestering- were in my mind. But anyway, I'm glad you found your answer and I can peacefully work on the next chapter. *sighs* and, yes, thank you fir that bit.

Oh, Ishani is a vampirish creature, she'll find a way of kissing him again if her luck is in favour.

"Der aaye, durust aaye!"  Exactly! She had to admit she loved him and she did this in front of the most unexpected person but one who needed to know it the most. Given Falguni's transformation in the show felt bit unrealistic to me; she needed some time as well as more of positive and drastic experience to understand their love. There she felt more into Ranveer's love due to his financial status (in the beginning I felt this only).

I'm waiting for the adjective! Ranveer... Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming Your review? Indeed. I just checked it and it'sabout 812 words. Tongue Tongue

Ishani would definitely want to feel him by her side all the time now. Day DreamingDay Dreaming And the song's stanza... ever since I came across IshVeer, I have only imagined them in this song and especially this part. It so well describes her feelings for him.

Thanks once again. Finally replied on time today! Yay!

LadyMeringue

Elvish_Hobbit IF-Dazzler
Elvish_Hobbit
Elvish_Hobbit

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sania03337

Oh ! Elvish it was. ...it was SuperbClap. Wonderful, I mean I thought that the last chapter was the best but I was wrong, this chapter was special,  wait, actually the entire FF is beautiful.Day Dreaming I am really splashed. Silly

So, Ranveer's birthday,Embarrassed I am never gonna find his birthday being celebrated in this way. I must say while writing this FF you think with ishveer's heart. It was fantasticParty. And I was also surprised by the surpriseTongue. The memory part was very cute. The concept was amazing. Thumbs Up

But I hated the bone between ishveer. Yeah, Falguni Maa, how could be she so heartless. Broken HeartI mean can't she understand. I never wanted her to come here. 

Anyway, you made me day dear . I was blushing all the while reading this chapterDay Dreaming. It was fabulous. Thanks for the pm dear . Update ASAP. Hug

Stay blessed. Heart

Thank you, Sania! I'm glad you liked the chapter so much.

RE:"...while writing this FF you think with ishveer's heart."
Thank you so much for this comment. It's beautiful and lovely. :)

Ha, I knew Falguni was going to be kabab me haddi and no one's going to like her but she was just meant to come here at this most inappropriate moment for them.

Glad I could make you blush and hopefully no one saw you as most of us complaint whilst reading the updates. ;)
Thank you again, sweetie!

Go to top