Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

India-Forums

Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi
Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

IshVeer FF: Of The Soulmates | Epilogue (Page 52) (Page 47)

ShadikaIshVeer IF-Rockerz
ShadikaIshVeer
ShadikaIshVeer

Posted: 12 November 2016 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Elvish I told you na that you have nothing to worry about Smile You are amazing girl, I will unres my review tomorrow In sha AllahHeart Just wanted to let you know that you did a good job , knowing you were nervouse Smile
Loads of hugsHeart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Elvish_Hobbit

PrinceAsif Senior Member
PrinceAsif
PrinceAsif

Posted: 12 November 2016 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Another heart warming update...1 more to go before its ending... I'm literally broken... Another great forum is coming to n end...seriously I'm so lost...coming to the episode... It's soo cute & sweet update... Ranveer & Ishani r now declared s husband & wife...a new chapter of their life has begun...Waiting eagerly for the next & last chapter...b safe sissy

Elvish_Hobbit

KajalSR Newbie
KajalSR
KajalSR

Posted: 13 November 2016 at 2:12am | IP Logged
Ishani Ranveer Vaghela <3
That's the most beautiful part an Ishveerian can read or hear Smile Everytime!

Wonderful update!
Disha's apology,needed actually, i am glad you came up with it.

And his pain never dies,his insecurities..Cry
Let them be there though,that's the special part of ranveer ;) 

Now waiting for the next surprise :P *smirks*

Elvish_Hobbit

priyanka98 IF-Dazzler
priyanka98
priyanka98

Posted: 13 November 2016 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Hii Jigyasa.. Most Beautiful chapter.. Ishani Ranveer Vaghela Heart This name is so heart touching. Waiting for your next update. Please update it soon.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

IshveermyheartElvish_Hobbit

Ishveermyheart Newbie
Ishveermyheart
Ishveermyheart

Posted: 13 November 2016 at 11:03am | IP Logged
hii elvish I am a silent reader of your ff.u r doing a great job.I love the way u describe ishveer.
I can't wait for the next update. Smile

Elvish_Hobbit

Mayashelly Senior Member
Mayashelly
Mayashelly

Posted: 14 November 2016 at 12:32am | IP Logged
Hy Elvish
Great update
So only one more update for the end of soulmates Cry
Will miss this really.. But waiting for the next...
Update soon dr
Keep smiling and take care Smile

Elvish_Hobbit

Elvish_Hobbit IF-Dazzler
Elvish_Hobbit
Elvish_Hobbit

Posted: 14 November 2016 at 1:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NidsJ

Elvish.. u have to update next soon..

coz to be honest, after more than a month long wait I was not expecting this.. news of one more chapter was good & I was happy but was not prepared for this.. Unhappy sigh.. Confused

Hey! I'm really, really sorry, Nids! I know I promised something else but trust me, the chapter had to be split into two. I'm going to work on it now. I'll update it soon. :) 

NidsJ

Elvish_Hobbit IF-Dazzler
Elvish_Hobbit
Elvish_Hobbit

Posted: 14 November 2016 at 2:24am | IP Logged

Originally posted by dvprt418.py

hey Elvish hi!!!!!!!!!!!
okay you guys really made my birthday a memorable one dear.
This was really the icing on the cake dear.SmileSmileSmile a perfect day to end this day dear
thank you so much dear.

okay after a long time i am reading from but since you already made so many sweet gestures and love you showed you are pardoned. LOLLOLLOL dear i cannot remain angry with you now.

this chapter well it was surprise already that it got extended by one more chapter thank you for that. dont get me started on this FF coming to end. i guess its like a shock wave to my heart this week with all the happiness and sadness.

now can i say this was the sweetest chapter in this whole FF Tongue

they are married EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed ishani teasing himShocked really girl in a way those would have been teasing her also but she is having fun by teasing ranveer.LOLLOL really too much happiness disturbs mental balance its good he went from there otherwise what else she would have done no one can she is highly unpredictable nowWinkWink nothing else she just want to pull his cheeks when in alone ONLY LOLLOL i am sure she would have even complained ye itne rituals kyun hote hai?
thats why LM settled for a church weddingLOLLOL

sally was right she will understand what this shadi ka ladoo means with time.Wink though ranveer is the guy who will always makes it the best feeling. and she have not seen anyone as excited for the marriage as well ishani is an exception in this case.

the two people mmost happy about it are bahurani and sasuma they are dancing match each others vibes now.
zaveri made comeback and like always he gave a tension.Confused he looks completely like show ritika's father mar k bhi picha na chode like the ritika of the show she had only one job where are ishveer search them and trouble them.SleepySleepy

manas is really good and i like the way he made disha apologise willingly or unwillingly it doesn't matter because she did that's great AngryAngry and ishani is right she has done much more damage which a sorry can ever cover for.

you know whats the special thing about this chapter you summarized the whole story of this FF in this chapter covering the turning points of their relationship. ClapClapClap
disha- she separated them
church- made them friends again
zaveri- realising it was each others happiness that matters the most
house in woods- describing his loneliness when he came here and this was the most unexpected surpriseEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

and then their time wow she sometimes act too innocent she still  can't believe how come he is so calm and here she is behaving like a mad. but when it comes to pain she takes a all of a sudden U turn and become so much mature. her thoughts were good.

his confession makes anyone fall for him a little more.Embarrassed

and ranveer changing and leaving his chivalrous and wistful side behind is Day Dreaming

Elvish if i had not known the reason behind this cliffhanger i would have caught you even from Edmund's planet but girl please update the next part soon this wait is killing now.

nice chapter dear and i am waiting to read your new endeavourWink

thanks for the pm
waiting for the next

Hey, b'day gal! ;) Hehehe, I'm glad I could do that! HeartHeartHeartHeartHeart

Hehehehehehehehe. See, you can never be mad at me. Evil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil Smile No, I'm not taking you for granted, don;t worry. Next updates will be on time. Pakka.

Sighs... Yes, otherwise this chapter would've been the last one. Now the next one is the last, and it's such a bittersweet feeling.

Haha. Yeah, she wanted to pull his cheeks, and how on earth can one blame her? I want to do the same half the times. Evil SmileEvil SmileEvil Smile LOL If it go her way, she would only have the main rituals instead of the strings of them that don;t really end. xD

True, Ishani's lucky to have Ranveer. Tongue Tongue And yeah, Ishani and Saasu maa are the happiest together. xD  Can't blame those souls either. Big smile

Zaveri was kind of necessary, also for the same reasons you mentioned. Some things had to come to their conclusion and it just did... And don't worry. That man is gone, he won't do anything anymore. Nor will his MARRIED daughter. Evil Smile

Yeah, even he knows Disha isn't truly sorry, but it was the first step towards breaking her egoistic nature. He seems the kind of person who're stern but also love dearly. Disha needs someone like that!

You've captured that paragraph perfectly, dv. :)  :) Good job. :)

Haha, yeah, that's Ishani for you. She loves the attention she gets from him about which she is sure makes him  smile too. That's how they were years ago, and that feeling return must be giving solace to her heart.

Oh, God! Okay, okay, I'll update the next chapter soon. Anyway, I'll be boarding the spacecraft to go to the Edmund's very soon after the next chapter. Please have mercy.
Next endeavor. Sighs. The nightmares I have had for the next chapter I can never explain in the words. Ouch Ouch  Ouch

Thank you, dv! HeartHeartHeartHeart 

dvprt418.py

Go to top