Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

India-Forums

Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi
Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

IshVeer FF: Of The Soulmates | Epilogue (Page 52) (Page 44)

Elvish_Hobbit IF-Dazzler
Elvish_Hobbit
Elvish_Hobbit

Posted: 17 October 2016 at 6:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dvprt418.py

i can dear besides all the emotions of late latifi was removed through tears because of your update in the understand OS and all the research work takes time so you have free hand in it.

I don't know what should I say about making you cry, dv! But it truly has me affected the same way as well. And to tell you the truth, I didn't sleep the night properly I had posted the OS. Yeah, it hit me that bad.

disappointing me well that will be last thing to happen dearLOL

You don't know, but as a writer it's always a fear, but that also makes one strive to do better. :)

ranveer was looking incredibly hot in his marriage ceremonies and forget about ritika she was to leech only i for a moment didnt like even ishani also near himLOL

Hehehehe. I avoided those episodes, thanks to Ri. I used to think maybe he'll get married to her. Thankfully he didn't. And Ishani used to piss me off with her stupidity. Idiot saw him with Ri and still wouldn't leave her arrogance. Sleepy Sleepy

her resistance will crack down soon

She's all ready. They need to clarify on this, and pity Ranveer. He's going to have some hard time now. xD

testing their patience LOLLOLreally ishani was so vocal about her happiness for the marriage and this wait will make her crazy forget about family and resistance. dear if you are doing something in this direction then i just can't wait to read it has always been my dream someone testing the limit of their patience when they are this close it makes both of them do all the idiotic things.

Hehehe. True. Ishani's always like that. no? He's that "man of few words" and she keeps going on and on. LOL Their patience is being tested for so long. Babies need it easy now. But let's see.

show ishani was more busy in being MKM then showing her love for that she did all sorts of pda with other people but never once with ranveer that's a sore spot for me always.

True. Sleepy Sleepy She was irritating there. As soon as she would be beside Ranveer, God knows what used to instill so many sanskars in her. Silly.
oh dear i cannot even tell you how much sad i am.CryCry

Don't be sad, dv. I don't know what else to say for now when it itself makes me feel that way.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dvprt418.py

dvprt418.py Goldie
dvprt418.py
dvprt418.py

Posted: 17 October 2016 at 6:33am | IP Logged
Well I am already so impressed with your writing that you dont have to worry about it.

You know with all the description I am just waiting to read it.

About that particular day I didn't sleep whole night so you can imagine what happened to me I wasn't even in a condition to replybut given the fact your mental tussle about accepting chapters I have seen previously I decided to reply so that it can bring you some relief.

This farewell is going to lot more difficult

Elvish_Hobbit

Elvish_Hobbit IF-Dazzler
Elvish_Hobbit
Elvish_Hobbit

Posted: 17 October 2016 at 7:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dvprt418.py

Well I am already so impressed with your writing that you dont have to worry about it.

You know with all the description I am just waiting to read it.

About that particular day I didn't sleep whole night so you can imagine what happened to me I wasn't even in a condition to replybut given the fact your mental tussle about accepting chapters I have seen previously I decided to reply so that it can bring you some relief.

This farewell is going to lot more difficult

Hehe. Thank you. Tongue

Don't be another LM please. You both girls will be running after me. :( I'm already having some nightmares.

Oh, my! :( I understand. And thank you so much! I was waiting for your reply only the most. And you saved me yet again.

I know. But I want to make this journey unforgettable. So hopefully... Smile

dvprt418.py

dvprt418.py Goldie
dvprt418.py
dvprt418.py

Posted: 17 October 2016 at 7:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Elvish_Hobbit

Hehe. Thank you. Tongue

Don't be another LM please. You both girls will be running after me. :( I'm already having some nightmares.

Oh, my! :( I understand. And thank you so much! I was waiting for your reply only the most. And you saved me yet again.

I know. But I want to make this journey unforgettable. So hopefully... Smile

okay so i am not alone in this painful wait game.Cool since the day you have told me about it i am just waiting for it like anything more for the fact that its from youWink

we will be running after you only for hugsHug for an amzing updateLOLLOLLOL
NidsJ Senior Member
NidsJ
NidsJ

Posted: 17 October 2016 at 11:28am | IP Logged

Hey Elvish..Smile This chapter was beautiful.. From beginning to end it was just lovely.. Embarrassed

Starting itself was dhamakedaar with our crazy Ishani.. she is turned into a maniac LOL, wants him all the time.. when gauri interrupted them I was like ke ab to gayi gauri, sunny deol na dikhade Ishani useROFL but chalo thodi sanity is still left in her although till when is needed to be looked at.. Wink and comment mila ranveer ko.. LOL but it's good that gauri acknowledged his love & Ishani also heard this, will make her a little more crazier..Wink just kidding.. Cool

and now the stupid girl.. inferiority complex ho raha hai..Angry it's good, she should die burning in jealousy coz we all know she can never change.. Dead Ishani should've given her a punch.. sharm naam ki cheez hi nahi hai ladki mein.. & Ishani was right, ranveer is idiot, khud apni insult karata rehta hai.. D'oh he should accept that some people never change..

and now come the most adorable part.. Babies in different rooms and missing each other.. Heart their sms convo was so cute.. Star but Ishani ko to kuch samajh hi nahi aa raha.. ye to gayi.. puri tarah gayi.. Geek pata nahi had ranveer not found the way out to vo kya karti.. shukar hai he came on time.. & their soulful heart to heart talks.. Embarrassed finally both are feeling true happiness which can't be described in words yet their ways were lovely and it's good Ishani told him about Chirag, must brought more solace to his heart.. Clap Heart&Ishani Parekh Vaghela is more good than the other, will keep her both loves alive in her soul.. Thumbs Up

aur jate jate again mauke pe chauka haan..ROFL I was thinking ke how can he go like this rukha sukha, ab dekho baate apni jagah but other things are also important.. the way she is behaving making me all suspicious about future..Silly abhi to he is laughing on her acts pata nahi baad me kya hoga.. fir kaun hasega.. Evil Smile 

how both are missing HP..Broken Heart really he should've been alive to see all this.. all this would've been more magical for babies.. but nothing can change the truth..Cry and both falguni and amba is a blessing here.. especially Amba.. have to say her happiness is infectious.. Star that little part was too good.. the way falguni consoled Ishani was also heart warming..Star but again our girl.. this line "Maa," Ishani said, separating herself from the embrace and wiping her tears. "When will I be going down? I thought it was time."ROFL it literally had me rofl.. I mean itna serious convo was going on & she just changed the entire mood with her one line,Clown and her antiques were cute, in fact cutest.. from dancing in her room to her impatience just b4 d wedding.. she's turned into a silly teenager.. few lines for her.. "jis din tujhko na dekhu pagal pqgal firti hu, kaun tujhe yun pyaar karega jaise main karti hoon.." she must dance on this song, each line suits her present state to the core.. Heart such a cute drama queen she is.. 

and finally the long awaited moment.. Babies got married.. Party Partyhaaye.. what a beautiful celebration..Day Dreaming Day Dreaming describing such beauties is ur forte Elvish, whenever you describe an event or place u make it alive.. always give beautiful descriptions.. Clap Clap & finally till end falguni got to know that not only her but he's also little crack.. LOLab dono crack milkar aage kya karnge is to be seen... Day Dreaming

Plz update girl, it's 10 days.. aur kitna wait kare hum.. Question Question

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anne30ishveerdvprt418.py

khazina Newbie
khazina
khazina

Posted: 17 October 2016 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
Hello elvish dear... I am a silent reader of ur ff.. nd i must say u are incredible.. ur every chapter is amazing the way u describe ranveer nd ishani,their love is speechless...eagerly waiting fkr ur next chapter... Plzz update soon

Elvish_Hobbit

ShadikaIshVeer IF-Rockerz
ShadikaIshVeer
ShadikaIshVeer

Posted: 18 October 2016 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Elvish_Hobbit

Tongue
Originally posted by ShadikaIshVeer

Remember what I said about a kindergarden ahem ahemLOL I still demand at least 12 kids for IshveerLOLDay Dreaming

Wee , at least I came back on the right timeTongueWink I missed you too darlingHug

So true about DishaSleepySleepy I love your IshaniClapClapClap

Most welcome sweetheartHeart I am happy to be backTongueHug

Haha. I do remember and Ranveer did say yes to grant your wish, right? Tongue Tongue

Yep! And had you delayed any more, I'd have thrown you out of the forum for being THAT bad of a student.

I love Ishani as well!

Heart 

He sure didBig smileBig smile

Hey meri hero wali entry was goodLOLWink

Now stop being all strict love and give me a hugHug

Elvish_Hobbit

tellme IF-Dazzler
tellme
tellme

Posted: 21 October 2016 at 12:27am | IP Logged
wawaoo wawoo waoo... just amazing updateSmile