Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

India-Forums

Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi
Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

IshVeer FF: Of The Soulmates | Epilogue (Page 52) (Page 42)

NidsJ Senior Member
NidsJ
NidsJ

Posted: 02 October 2016 at 8:27am | IP Logged
Hey Elvish...  Smile

Last two chapters were super cute... loved both of them Embarrassed, from the very beginning on their breakfast table.. it was lovely, and this Ishani, d way she was feeling flustered at his name LOL LOL, and how desperately she was waiting for the evening.. ROFL
and loved their birthday celebration..Star they always have a different kind of feel.. so intimate, so personal and so beautiful Embarrassed, their happiness is intoxicating, takes u along.. and how soulful their conversations are.. and u described the night beauty of Lake and stars so beautifully with two soulmates in a blanket, cuddling kissing and consoling each other.. Clap Clap and in between him in black do make him hot n sexy..Wink but his few lines.. "Do you want me to go that way again?" "You want more?".. ROFLhe is turning too naughty.. making it more and more difficult for Ishani to control.. Embarrassed

and next day was a complete package.. their morning after celebration was funny.. they are turning to their older selves with each other Star, Ishani feeding him big piece of cake, playing with his cheeks, he frightening her and then running around with stones.. Heart how much more cute they will get.. Day Dreaming bt then came the best part, I loved Amba's part with Ishani, it feels so good to see them living with self respect and dignity Clap, I am happy Amba didn't forgave parekhs and Ishani understood this..Thumbs Up Parekhs doesn't deserve forgiveness, inhuman creatures they were in past.. Dead and Ishani's demand from kailash.LOL.what else she can ask, ranveer is definitely the best gift for her..  Silly

And then came her real birthday gift and the way she reacted.. Cry but she was right, anybody will have the same first thoughts, it did reminded her the scary future possibilities so her reaction was justified but his action also can't be said wrong, anybody will say it an intelligent step.. Puneet came at right time and Ishani was right, he do deserves gratitude for his support to ranveer.. Clap Ranveer is really lucky to get true well wisher in puneet, it's not easy to find such people.. Thumbs Up but even his arm ached due to Ishani D'oh, she needs to tame her sunny deol attitude otherwise ranveer ka future kafi painful hone vala hai.. ROFL ROFL

and the next part finally ranveer came to her and they are all lovey dovey but next moment again she is strangling him and he is running..Ermm what type of creatures are they, how they shift their modes so frequently..LOL and she twisted his arm with him running & standing on bed for his life.. ROFL abhi to engagement bhi nahi hui and she started domestic violence on him.. ROFL ROFL but I love this aspect of Ishani now, if she knows he is hers then she mean it.. no one can eye her property.. Big smile

And now the parekhs are here along with baa and disha..Stern Smile why Ranveer made them stay in his house, I never liked this thing in serial also but he is fool in this aspect, khud hi apne pairo pe kulhadi mari Dead but chalo here u gave them expected reactions, they are in awe of his empire now and finally shut their mouths unlike serial where they were demeaning him and his family in spite of living on his money Dead.. they did recognize his true worth now and knows what he is... Clap

and finally they are engaged.. Dancingbut they both are becoming irresistible.. public me bhi bachche out of control ho rahe hain..Embarrassed but jokes apart their moment after engagement was heart touching Thumbs Up, the emotions they felt and the way both wiped each others' tears.. haaye.. HeartHeart Day Dreamingit gives a solace to heart to see them happy and with each other.. Star and only two days for the marriage but in between this restriction..  hope it passes soon... Wink 
waiting for next.. Hug

Edited by NidsJ - 03 October 2016 at 1:25am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Anne30ishveerdvprt418.pyElvish_Hobbit

Elvish_Hobbit IF-Dazzler
Elvish_Hobbit
Elvish_Hobbit

Posted: 07 October 2016 at 5:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NidsJ

Hey Elvish...  Smile

Last two chapters were super cute... loved both of them Embarrassed, from the very beginning on their breakfast table.. it was lovely, and this Ishani, d way she was feeling flustered at his name LOL LOL, and how desperately she was waiting for the evening.. ROFL
and loved their birthday celebration..Star they always have a different kind of feel.. so intimate, so personal and so beautiful Embarrassed, their happiness is intoxicating, takes u along.. and how soulful their conversations are.. and u described the night beauty of Lake and stars so beautifully with two soulmates in a blanket, cuddling kissing and consoling each other.. Clap Clap and in between him in black do make him hot n sexy..Wink but his few lines.. "Do you want me to go that way again?" "You want more?".. ROFLhe is turning too naughty.. making it more and more difficult for Ishani to control.. Embarrassed

and next day was a complete package.. their morning after celebration was funny.. they are turning to their older selves with each other Star, Ishani feeding him big piece of cake, playing with his cheeks, he frightening her and then running around with stones.. Heart how much more cute they will get.. Day Dreaming bt then came the best part, I loved Amba's part with Ishani, it feels so good to see them living with self respect and dignity Clap, I am happy Amba didn't forgave parekhs and Ishani understood this..Thumbs Up Parekhs doesn't deserve forgiveness, inhuman creatures they were in past.. Dead and Ishani's demand from kailash.LOL.what else she can ask, ranveer is definitely the best gift for her..  Silly

And then came her real birthday gift and the way she reacted.. Cry but she was right, anybody will have the same first thoughts, it did reminded her the scary future possibilities so her reaction was justified but his action also can't be said wrong, anybody will say it an intelligent step.. Puneet came at right time and Ishani was right, he do deserves gratitude for his support to ranveer.. Clap Ranveer is really lucky to get true well wisher in puneet, it's not easy to find such people.. Thumbs Up but even his arm ached due to Ishani D'oh, she needs to tame her sunny deol attitude otherwise ranveer ka future kafi painful hone vala hai.. ROFL ROFL

and the next part finally ranveer came to her and they are all lovey dovey but next moment again she is strangling him and he is running..Ermm what type of creatures are they, how they shift their modes so frequently..LOL and she twisted his arm with him running & standing on bed for his life.. ROFL abhi to engagement bhi nahi hui and she started domestic violence on him.. ROFL ROFL but I love this aspect of Ishani now, if she knows he is hers then she mean it.. no one can eye her property.. Big smile

And now the parekhs are here along with baa and disha..Stern Smile why Ranveer made them stay in his house, I never liked this thing in serial also but he is fool in this aspect, khud hi apne pairo pe kulhadi mari Dead but chalo here u gave them expected reactions, they are in awe of his empire now and finally shut their mouths unlike serial where they were demeaning him and his family in spite of living on his money Dead.. they did recognize his true worth now and knows what he is... Clap

and finally they are engaged.. Dancingbut they both are becoming irresistible.. public me bhi bachche out of control ho rahe hain..Embarrassed but jokes apart their moment after engagement was heart touching Thumbs Up, the emotions they felt and the way both wiped each others' tears.. haaye.. HeartHeart Day Dreamingit gives a solace to heart to see them happy and with each other.. Star and only two days for the marriage but in between this restriction..  hope it passes soon... Wink 
waiting for next.. Hug

Hey, Nids! I'll reply you soon. :)
Elvish_Hobbit IF-Dazzler
Elvish_Hobbit
Elvish_Hobbit

Posted: 07 October 2016 at 5:02am | IP Logged

Hi, all! I know, I know late update and... well, I have more than one reasons to be frightened about it. I leave it upto you. Let me rush away somewhere right now. *hides in a corner*

Chapter 69

RV Mansion came alive with the brightness and happiness it had never known before as the laughter echoed in the halls of the lonely mansion for the first time since it was occupied two and a half years ago. The pearly white drapes swayed gently down in the hall while a string of ornate crystals enveloped the entire house in the draft of silver, gold, lavender lightning, synergy making the mansion look like a newlywed bride. Above hung a spectacular chandelier casting its dazzling glow in the center of the hall, while the setting sun spread its one final streak of orange and gold, quietly saying goodbye for the stars to move forth in their glory.

Ishani stared down, a soft smile on her face and her eyes searching. Mehendi was about to begin in a few moments and she hoped Ranveer could see the green henna adorning her palms of his name. Hadn't they talked over this matter the whole night after their engagement? What he would say, she wondered to herself, as her eyes traced her family members preparing for the function ahead jovially. The ceremony held wasn't supposed to be grand, as Ranveer had suggested already, and his parents had agreed to this after a few protests. Of course, he was recovering still and needed more time for his treatment now that it was about to come to its end before he could lead a normal life. Normal life was something he still feared he wouldn't have, but his changing attitude was welcome to her.

Ishani sighed, her eyes looking for Ranveer eagerly while the entire house remained enchanted under the spell of the joy the two souls felt at their ultimate reunion as the air occupied a music rarely felt caged behind the bars of misery for eternity.

And suddenly, she felt her heart skip as her eyes fell upon him. There he was, surrounded by her cousins who seemed to have cracked a joke that made him laugh as though he had never before laughed so much. Ishani rose to her feet, leaning her head on the pillar and supporting her weight on the railing as her knees felt going weak in front of the man who had the ability to both make her feel the strongest and weakest simultaneously and yet she loved every bit of it. He didn't notice her as Ishani stood there, smiling to herself with the effect his laughter had upon her. She sighed. She noticed he looked undeniably charming in the jonquil Sherwani he wore, looking insanely vibrant as his eyes darted from one place to another as if in search of someone. Ishani hid herself behind the pillar, knowing who it was his eyes searched for but felt almost short of breath as in a few moments felt someone wrap his arms around her waist. It was too familiar... his touch, his caresses.

"You look quite happy," Ishani said teasingly without showing any surprise that seemed hard to conceal, and blushing as she felt his warm breath tickle her skin.

"Sunny," he answered softly. Ishani turned back and gasped softly as his eyes scorched her very soul, ransacking through all her thoughts. She wondered if he knew what she thought, as a knowing smirk passed through his lips. And before she could say anything else, he dragged her in the nearest room possible.

"Don't tell me you just watched her movie..." Ishani spat, frowning.

"Movie? No, sweetheart. I was talking about you."

"What did I do?" she asked, amused.

"You've been torturing me like nothing else!" he stated and Ishani laughed. So, behind the facade of this strong RV that never fell weak was that Ranveer that longed for her just like she did. It couldn't get any better.

"Ranveer, we're not in our room right now. Stay away..." She pulled herself away from him and smoothed her dupatta but staggered as she felt him pull towards her and pin her on the wall, while he stood so close to her. She felt her breath cease as his thumb ran through her cheek painfully slowly and rested near her lower lip.

"It all is for us, sweetheart," he whispered in her hear, nipping on her earlobe slowly while Ishani resisted against the reactions his touches coaxed out of her. But soon she found herself melting, like all the time but as soon as she reciprocated, he pulled back. Ishani growled at the loss which made Ranveer laugh for an instant before he silenced, staring at her face. "Don't worry. I'm not going to torture you like that now..."

"I want you to kiss me." She almost shouted, feeling short of breath.

"What?"

"You heard it right."

Ranveer moved close to her, surprised at the urgency in her tone. "What... aren't you...?"

"We aren't going to see each other till next day, Ranveer, and I need..." she trailed off as he smiled at her wickedly, knowing her impatience.

He slowly wrapped his arms around her and pulled her close, pressing her body close to his. "Shouldn't you be waiting now? It's a matter of one day only," he answered, brushing his lips against her cheek while she wriggled at his touch.

"No... please..." she whispered weakly, her eyes closed. In a while she felt Ranveer brushing his lips against her, but before she could move her lips in the kiss, a voice ruined all her hopes.

"Ishani, Ranveer..." Gauri stood there, a knowingly mischievous smile on her lips. "Control, guys! Be thankful Baa or Kaki didn't find you here since Kaki was coming to call you over. " She looked at Ishani. "Ishani, it's time for your mehandi. Come. And, Mr. Ranveer, waiting for a day is all right, isn't it?"

Ishani laughed while Ranveer scarcely controlled his urge to wipe that smile off her face, whatever it took to do that, but before he could utter a word, she walked out of the room.

As soon as Ishani left, Gauri turned to look at Ranveer, a tender smile on her face. "I'm happy for you, Ranveer," she said slowly. "All your sacrifices have finally paid off, and I couldn't have been happier than that."

Ranveer stared at her, agape.

"I always had an inkling, Ranveer," she spoke. "But I was too afraid to voice it out back then, not knowing what Ishani felt for you, and how would my family treat you. When I was a coward at one point myself..." he voice lowered to a guilty whisper, but she looked up again and smiled. "And yet, here you two are, happy and about to marry. Sometimes people do snatch their happy endings from the claws of death and pain, don't they? You've done just that."

Ranveer gulped, surprised. "You weren't supposed to know this, really. I never let anyone know."

"It's my fault that I couldn't say anything back then. I'm sorry."

"What's gone is gone, Gauri. I don't want to stuck in the past anymore."

"That's kind of you. I never thought you or your family will ever forgive our family after that night."

Ranveer shook his head. "They're my Mota Babuji's family." He elaborated no further and smiled lightly.

"Can we please go down if you two are done with the sentimental talks?" Ishani's voice cried out as Ranveer smiled and came out of the room, Gauri following him. Ishani smiled proudly at them both as she too wiped her tears and took Ranveer's hand in hers as he came towards her.

They descended the stairs as all the eyes adoringly fell upon them, enthusiasm now soaring high as the soon-to-be-bride entered the hall. Gauri dragged Ishani away from Ranveer while she turned back, looking at him helplessly, and her features relaxing at Ranveer's light nod.

Ranveer looked around, now surrounded by the kids of the Parekh family, and Puneet who had just reached along with his wife and came over to him straight, but what caught Ranveer's attention was Disha who had been hiding away from him ever since they had come, and out of all the members of the Parekh family, she was the only one who hadn't congratulated him or bothered to say a single word so far. Ranveer got past the crowd, shaking hands and thanking Puneet cordially, and walked upto Disha who sat quietly in a corner, staring at the happenings around her calmly. What she truly felt, Ranveer did not know.

"Hey," he called out as he sat beside Disha, looked at her with a kind smile. Disha's eyes fell upon him as she gasped in sheer surprise at his sudden appearance. "You alone here? I hope you're not bored."

Disha tried to look away, smiling awkwardly and pretending he didn't exist. Ranveer kept quiet as well, as his eyes searched for Ishani who looked at him back at the same time and noticing where he sat in that moment, smile swiftly vanished away from her face. They hadn't talked about Disha or anyone since their arrival and he knew what Ishani thought. She didn't want him to surface the same bruises once again, but his assuring smile made her slightly relax and she busied herself back in the task.

Ranveer turned back to look at Disha, slightly surprised that she hadn't left yet, and smiled again while she flinched a little as though hoping he left her already. "How's Manas?"  

"He's fine," Disha answered rather crossly.

"Good to know that," Ranveer said. "And, Disha, you don't really have to hesitate here. Make yourself at home, please."

Disha kept quiet, not paying attention to him.

"We'll make sure you and your family are properly taken care of," he spoke again, hoping to make things better between the two families if possible with this conversation.

"Why're you doing this, Mr. RV? Proving you're some kind of God?" Disha spat out.

"Wh-"

"No, you listen to me! Ever since I've come here, I'm being treated like some kind of... I don't know what. And you know what? It's annoying! Just because you're richer than us now, doesn't mean you have to rub it in faces now. You kept us in your large mansion only to humiliate us, right? And now patronizing like you're some kind of... saint! Nothing changes reality. You might be known as RV and a popular name in India, but nothing changes the past, remember that."

Ranveer simply stared at her though no smile visible on his handsome features anymore. With the calm he looked at Disha made her fall silent in her tracks and look away from his face.

"That was most certainly not my intention," he said calmly. "But, as long as you do stay here, I'll make sure no one has any problem. And... let's move on from whatever happened in our past. It's gone."

Disha's head suddenly turned towards him, her eyes wide in shock. She wiped the perspiring forehead away as her face lost all of its colour, now filthily stained with disgust.

Ranveer nodded slightly and stood up. "I mean it," he said at last and left.

As he came in the crowd once again, his eyes met Ishani's who stared at him suspiciously. Surely she'd seen Disha's outburst towards him and she wasn't going to be pretty anymore. Ranveer sighed as Sharman and Pratiek joined him again. Where could Devarsh be, he wondered but before he could question either of the cousins, he turned up as well, enthusiastic as though he were dancing in his own marriage.

"Easy, boy," Ranveer said as Devarsh straightened himself up.

"He's been running after all the girls here," Pratiek said, while Devarsh snorted at him.

"Why're you jealous? You do have yours back at home, no? Let me have fun and maybe I get someone I can take along as well?" Devarsh retorted.

"Hey, hey! Which girl with the tiniest of the brain cell is going to give you her heart? Stop dreaming, bro!" Pratiek chided mockingly.

Devarsh opened his mouth to say something but before he could, Ishani's voice terminated their rants as she called out for Ranveer, her eyes fixed on him as he moved away from the kids' clan.

"How does it look?" Ishani pulled out her hands to him as he smiled coyly.

He moved close to her, taking her hand in his. "Just like you," he whispered. "Absolutely stunning."

A sound of clearing the throat from behind brought them back to reality as they separated, embarrassed.

"Can you spot your name in here?" one of the women sitting nearby cried. Ranveer looked at Ishani who stared at his face hopefully, a twinkle in her eyes.

"They look so gorgeous that I could just kiss them," Ranveer said and Ishani rolled her eyes.

"You're given a challenge, you know?"

Ranveer laughed softly and traced his fingers over her palm without touching it and then halting at a place as if in thought and pondering but moving again. Few others joined them, their happy giggles reaching his ears.

"It's not that easy, Ranveer," he heard Gauri's voice and smiled.

"It's here." Ranveer pointed towards Ishani's palm where in small letters remained carved his name, and next to it was hers. RV and IP.

"How did you find it? We made sure you don't find it easily."

"When it comes to knowing Ishani, your battle is with the wrong person," Ranveer said to Gauri and smiled Ishani who shook her head, amused, as she noticed Ishani and Ranveer's gazes collide against each others' in understanding.

"Well, you do know this was the last rituals you both were able to see each other in? Now, until the day of the marriage, which is tomorrow, Mr. Ranveer, you cannot see her."

Ishani's face fell while Ranveer gulped hard, eyeing Ishani contritely. He shrugged his shoulders as she looked at him. He wasn't supposed to do that, really. He had the solutions to all of her problems. How would they really survive this now? Their eyes stared at each other helplessly but suddenly Ishani felt Ranveer's eyes brighten. He did have a plan.

The day was tiring. More tiring than she had thought it to be, and certain things were no fun, Ishani realized as she plopped on the bed, completely tired, and her head spinning. Was it really alright to keep her away from him when they didn't really have to do half the things they were doing? Her mother said all these rituals were necessary for a successful wedding and future of the couple and they both were supposed to be following all of them completely, without being childishly irritating to the elders of the family. But how, she wondered, when each moment had been a torture since this evening? Love was a torture, she agreed, but marriage was worse. Whose idea it was to keep the bride and groom away for one whole day? As she remained engaged in smoldering over the rituals, her phone beeped. Annoyed, she picked it up and felt a stupidly wide smile form on her lips as she saw Ranveer's name flash on her screen. Without seeing what he had sent in the message, she typed her own.

I'm missing you terribly. How can they do that to us?

You become a child at times, Ishani! He responded from the other side.

And that's because I miss you. She replied, a string of the crying emoticon accompanying her messages every time she texted anything. She lay down, relaxed as he sent another message.

I know how you feel, but I think this is fun at times. I just went for a night walk with Sharman. Talked over a lot of matters. He's planning to start a business in London after getting married.

Wow, cool! I'm in this torture and you're having fun?

What do you want?

See you right now. This wait it killing me.

Well, I have remedy. His next message read.

What is it?

Open the drawer next to you.

Ishani did and found a silky handkerchief placed there carefully.

What is this for?

Tie it around your eyes and wait.

Ishani did as instructed and within five seconds felt a knock at the door. Upon opening it, a smile involuntarily spread over her lips as his familiar scent reached her and she pulled him in and shut the door behind quickly.

"I can't see you," she said.

"That's the thing, silly," Ranveer answered. "We can't see each other, but still we can meet each other."

"I knew you were going to do something," she said, snuggling closer to him and resting her head on his chest. "But we look rather stupid, don't we?"

"Who cares as long as you're here?" he chuckled and stroked her head as a small sigh left his lips and he smiled. "I had to do something, you know." He took her hand in his. "I don't want to die..." Ishani placed her palm on his lips.

"Don't say that," she snapped quickly. "Just don't use that word."

"Alright, alright." He wrapped his one arm around her waist and led her to what she assumed was the balcony of her room, for the scent of the roses from the garden reached her and the July breeze caressed her skin.

"What...?"

He placed his finger on her lips and dragged her back to sit beside him. "Now, be quiet," he commanded and Ishani fell silent at the way he had just spoken. And when he didn't continue his speech, Ishani spoke again.

"Ranveer?"

"Hmm."

"Why are we here?"

"Because we wanted to be together?"

"I know that," she said and turned around towards him, only to realize she couldn't really see his face. "How do you feel?" She asked, wondering if she'd asked a more stupid question again.

"Happy," he answered, and that was enough evidence he didn't mind discussing this matter.

"I thought you could express this happiness in a better way as well? Like something I'll do or have been doing?"

"You mean shouting and dancing in the room?" he chuckled while Ishani laughed embarrassingly, surprised that he had seen her dancing in her room the other day after their engagement. And before she could say anything more, he took her hand in his and brought it closer to his chest where his heart rhythmically beat. "Feel this? It has never beaten like this before."

Ishani snuggled close to him, feeling his warmth spread across her body that she so dearly loved in that moment. "I love it," she said dreamily, and sighed. "But, hey! You can also join me in that embarrassment, right? You saw me in my craziest avatar and that was embarrassing." Her voice lowered down to a whisper.

"Hey, when has my Ishani really worried about these things? That was lovely that day. I could see you like that the whole day had they not dragged me away."

Ishani laughed under her breath. "Now, that embarrasses me more."

"I can't see you, really," he answered.

"And yet, I want the proper answer to my question. How do you feel right now? In a few hours we'll get married."

Ranveer shifted in his place and took Ishani in his arms, enveloping her completely in his being. Ishani closed her eyes as she felt him so close to her, caressing the skin of her bare arms with his thumb but in the purest way possible. She could swear she had fallen in love with this man once again.

"Ishani," he began, "when you've dreamt of something all your life, knowing it's never coming true, and then one day everything falls in the right place without you even knowing. You're happy, oh yes, but it can't be believed in a few days when you have spent years thinking against the impossible. I'm happy. More happy than my words can even express. It's so new... so different to know that the moon has finally descended on your doorstep because it loves you back."

Ishani felt her eyes brim with tears but kept silent as words fell short to express her gratitude and love for him. So all she did was take his hand in hers and kiss it gently. She could feel Ranveer smile but her own tears remained too dominant that no smile passed over her lips.

"Don't cry, Ishani." She felt his voice sooth her as her blindfold soaked with her tears that now were joined by soft sobs from her side.

Her lips let go of an involuntary smile that the tenderness in his voice brought and she wiped the tears away now resting on her cheeks.

"I won't," she said, smiling. "But you always do that to me."

"I can't help it sometimes, maybe?" he chuckled, wrapping his arms tighter around her while Ishani smiled softly. "Well, how do you feel?"

"Isn't that obvious?" she said and chuckled. "I think it's all over the place."

"That I know." He held her close, his tone solemn. "But more?"

"It's the same, Ranveer. All my life I wanted someone to love me unconditionally because that was what I was deprived of all my life. I wasn't so close to Maa either, you know that. Papa loved me so much but I always longed for a love that was only mine. Then you came and we became friends. I didn't realize what you meant to me until you were gone, Ranveer. All felt so lonely and empty here." She dabbed her chest where her heart beat. "I didn't know what to do with myself when you weren't with me. I tried to hate you as well with a hope that maybe that would make me feel better... but now I realize it wasn't just possible." She shook her head and held his hand tightly in hers. "And now when I met you, I didn't know what I felt for you. All I knew was that I couldn't survive without you anymore. And there was a day I was confused, running away from you and my feelings, but today it can't really be expressed in words, shouting or screaming or dancing what I truly feel. I just know I'm happy. So happy that I have never been in my life. I was afraid no one could love me for who I was, but you taught me so much... You loved me so much that to live this day for my whole life I can give anything. Today is the last day we'll be known with different names. From tomorrow, we'll be known with each other's names. Ishani Ranveer Vaghela." She ended proudly.

Ranveer sighed. "Does it mean you never loved Chirag?"

"No," Ishani answered immediately. "As time passed, I have come to realize he never possessed those qualities. They were false pretenses that you skillfully had tried to instill in him. Chirag could be anything but Ranveer. I've loved you all my life, Ranveer. As a child with the same feelings as you and as a grownup I will love you as much."

He smiled, speechless, and kissed her temple. How much was still unsaid between them that they had never confessed? He loved hearing each and every word she said tonight.

"And one more thing, Ishani," Ranveer spoke after sometime. "Please never separate Mota Babuji's name from yours. From tomorrow, Ishani Parekh will be Ishani Parekh Vaghela. Isn't that great?"

Ishani sighed. "That would be great," she answered. "I myself don't want to separate myself from Papa's name."

"And you never will," he spoke, his voice thick with flowing emotions. "And you know what? The only thing that matters to me is that you love me. It could bring me from the dead, and it's no exaggeration. I mean it."

Ishani smiled. "You flatter me," she answered rather playfully. Ranveer sighed.

"You deserve that then," he answered, pulling her playfully closer.

They sat silent, listening to the sound of the water that the fountain nearby originated. "Ranveer," Ishani spoke again after sometime, and Ranveer noticed a looming sadness in it.

"Hmm?"

"I didn't like that you actually went to reconcile with Disha after everything they did to you. I talked to Disha and she can never change!" Bitterness reflected in her voice.

"You didn't have to do that, Ishani."

"But see you getting insulted every time like that?" she roared and Ranveer feel silent. After a while Ishani spoke again. "Maa was right. It'd have been better if my family stayed..."

"Shhh. Would you have said the same thing if Mota Babuji was here as well?" Ranveer asked. "If not him, we have Falguni Maa and it's her right to see her daughter getting married. How can we rob this happiness from her?"

"You are an idiot!"

"Now, why that?"

Ishani sighed. "Because you are," she said. "I don't have any answer to that, but you are. I saw the way Disha misbehaved with you and you pretended like it didn't happen."

"Ishani," he said, "I know what you mean. But life isn't about holding onto that unpleasant past. Mota Babuji would have liked to see us moved on if he were with us."

"Doesn't it hurt when people insult you like that? Like Disha did?" Ishani asked.

"It does," he said honestly. "But all that matters to me is you. You love me, that's enough."

Ishani sighed deeply as an old memory stirred in her heart, suddenly leaving a bitter taste in her mouth. Few years ago Chirag had insulted Ranveer in a party and Ranveer had never let her know what he felt. Now she understood it better. To him, never had others' opinions mattered when it came to him. The only person who could make or break him was she herself. A sting tingled her heart as she travelled back in the memories of the past, its faded fragments harshly prickling her soul once again, but was brought out immediately as she felt Ranveer pull her upwards to stand on her feet.

"Now, it's time you go to sleep," he said, and she couldn't help but smile at the sternness in his tone that he used knowing she would certainly throw tantrums before agreeing to him.

"Can't we talk for a more while?" she asked softly but Ranveer shook his head.

"You need to sleep because tomorrow's going to be awfully hectic for you. You need to sleep."

"But I want to be with you," she said childishly and Ranveer smiled.

"Ishani, don't' behave like a kid. It's only a few hours and we're going to be together for ever. We can do this, right?"

"But we can't see each other till tomorrow. Who the hell made these rules?" Ishani said miserably.

"I know," Ranveer answered more miserably. "And since our families tend to think it's good for us, let's do this, alright?"

"Yeah," Ishani answered as she moved close to him one last time in the evening. "I'm going to shed tears in your memories, Ranveer. I hate it when they separate me from you like that. I hated that in the evening, too."

Ranveer chuckled. "Always so dramatic, no? It's not going to be that hard either, trust me." He kissed her forehead and turned to leave when Ishani grabbed him by his wrist and spun towards her. She softly pressed her lips against his, their lips caressing each others' in a feverish desperation as her hands went to his cheeks and his around her waist, pulling her towards him.

"I needed this," Ishani whispered, a smile on her lips she knew Ranveer had noticed as his both thumbs caressed her cheeks tenderly.

"I can see someone can't wait already..." he teased while Ishani slapped his chest, blushing furiously.  

"Now go," she ordered.

"Wow, are you sure?"

Ishani guided his hands away from her cheeks. "Yes, if this is what you're going to do this whole night, then of course."

"I'll see you, Ishani. You just wait. Few more hours," Ranveer said, kissing her forehead again and slowly moving away from her while Ishani smiled. The countdown to their new life had begun from this moment.

His eyes appeared slightly misty as his reflection in the mirror stared back at him, eyes shining brightly with a gleam never glowed before. An exquisitely embellished beige coloured brocade Sherwani hugged his silhouette perfectly, giving his persona a richly royal look. Occasional smile passing through his lips at the intrusion of the family members being a huge give away that he was the happiest today. Happy. A word that his mother had never believed would exist in his life, but now when he saw her, it seemed that perhaps she was the happiest when it came to this marriage. Her excitement as the rituals followed only intensified and at times she forgot that she was a human as well, not meant to work all day long on her own, and to this she would reply she didn't want to leave anything for the regrets and would do anything she needed for the marriage. After a while, she became unstoppable and even today, as Ranveer saw, she rarely took two minutes for herself.

"Maa," Ranveer said as she entered his room, flustered, and yelling at everyone whose work she didn't like for the evening. "Calm down. Everything's going perfectly fine!"

She paused and breathed deeply, a calm smile forming on her face at her son's sight. She caressed his cheeks with her both hands as she cupped them, and stared at him, happy, seeing him for the first time in the wedding attire. "Ranveer, I'm so happy. So happy for you," she whispered and Ranveer smiled back.

"I can see that, Maa," he answered, taking her in his arms. "But you shouldn't be stressing this much. I'm more worried about your health."

"I'm fine, Ranveer," she said. "I just wanted to see you happy and this day is unbelievable." A trickle of tears escaped her eyes.

Ranveer smiled. He remembered his mother suffering through the sleepless nights as he suffered when pain and loneliness were his only pals, light and happiness being the stars twinkling in the most distance skies as the darkness reigned around him, breaking him little by little, piece by piece every day all those years ago.

"Maa, but this is true," he said, a hint of quiver noticeable in his own voice as though he himself didn't believe it to be real. "I'm getting married... to Ishani. Thank you for everything, Maa. For your patience, for your sacrifices and for everything you and Baba have done for me."

"We don't need anything, my boy! And now, I don't want to shed tears on this day remembering past. Come, it's almost time you be there." She hugged him as Ranveer wiped the faint traces of tears from is own eyes. "Come on, get ready." She separated herself from his and Ranveer nodded.

Ranveer strengthened himself, and wiped his mother's tears.  Ishani's thoughts once again flew back in his head, wondering what would she be feeling right now. Truthfully, nothing was going to change even now, but nothing would remain the same either in a few hours as they completed the rituals of the marriage. A soft sigh left his lips. The thought of being known as Ishani's husband still felt unreal, a faint glimmer of the light in a darkly enclosed cell which evaporated every hope of happiness away. His eyes then traversed to the photo frame at his left side on the wall as his feet involuntarily pressed towards its direction. He smiled as the face in front of him remained as sprightly radiant as he had first seen it, and yet the truth of having lost the man who taught him the most precious lessons of life loomed harshly over him, making his eyes wet as the memories of the past once again stalked the present slyly. Words did not leave his mouth as the little incoherent thoughts failed to make it to his lips. His Mota Babuji had been the one who had accepted his love the first, but it was too late as Ranveer had decided to leave three years ago. But he hoped he would be proud of him today and would be showering his blessings on him and Ishani. At the memory of her, Ranveer's eyes welled up, as he quickly wiped the tears. She would be missing her father the most.

"I promise to be by her side all my life, Mota Babuji," he finally whispered. "I know you can see us and are happy." The smiling face remained radiantly passive that made Ranveer's heart a little sink, a painful reminder that his Mota Babuji was no more and somehow he had to accept the fact. He still sometimes hoped that maybe the rules of Nature could be violated and he could see his Mota Babuji again. But a part of him knew it wasn't possible anymore.

A soft pat on his shoulder snapped him out of his world as he turned back, only to find his father standing there with a proud smile on his face. Ranveer hadn't realized when his mother left and his father entered the room. But he smiled.

"He would be so proud of you," his father said, staring at the frame that still smiled back with the same blinding happiness at them.  

Ranveer nodded his head. "I wish he were here, with us today."

"We all do. But fate didn't want that, and so he will be here but not in the way we would like to see him... he's in our hearts and that matters the most."

Ranveer smiled.

"Now," they heard Amba's voice splinter through the other corner of the room. "Come, Ranveer, it's time."

"You look...marvelous!" Falguni exclaimed as she eyed her daughter in awe, her eyes welling with unshed tears of happiness while Ishani carried a small smile on her lips. She stared at herself finally in the mirror, surprised that the girl in the mirror could really be she herself. She wore a sumptuous purple Lehenga, flaring neatly about her, enchanting her radiant features that glowed flamboyantly in the silver glow of the room, while the tantalizing flush of the lilac adorned her making her look like a fairy of which Ranveer often spoke to her. Her hair was secured carefully in a bun as the lightly sequined dupatta remained tucked neatly over her while the light amount of jewelry finally completed her look. She looked like a bride. Her lips curved in a smile as she closed her eyes to silence the thumping of wildly beating heart.

Ishani turned around and smiled at her mother. "Thank you, Maa." Her voice quivered while her cheeks flushed deeply.

Falguni sighed. "So, from tonight, you'll officially be Mrs. Vaghela. How does it feel?" she asked.

Ishani lowered her gaze, her cheeks crimson. "How would it feel, Maa? I have waited for this day for so long and that idiot Ranveer..."

"What is this, Ishani?" Falguni cut her off and Ishani looked up, surprised. "He'll soon be your husband and just because you two don't live in India and are childhood buddies, doesn't mean you still have to continue with your childish rants. He'll be your husband, and this relationship doesn't just require the love or passion that you hold for him but respect for each other as well. Understood?"

Ishani smiled as she saw her mother silence. "I know, Maa. I respect him everyday more and more... He's just like that."

Falguni settled Ishani's dupatta and looked at her. "This is perfect now."

But before Falguni could say anything more, she felt Ishani's eyes tear up. "I miss Papa, Maa," she said and lowered her head.

Falguni lifted her chin up and made her look into her eyes. And as Ishani held her mother's gaze, she gasped lightly. For she, too, had tears in her eyes that nobody knew of. Falguni wiped her tears and smiled.

"Ishani, he's missing you, too. But he's happy that you're happy and marrying the person you love. That's what he wanted, right? He would have been the happiest today."

Ishani nodded, while few more tears coursed down her cheeks. "I miss him every day, Maa. But I have Ranveer and I know he'll never leave me alone. Never."

Falguni caressed Ishani's cheeks at her innocence and wiped the tears that made their way profoundly down her face. "Now, don't cry so much, Ishani. You don't want to look bad in your own wedding, do you?"

Ishani nodded again, happy that she was alone with her mother for a while. She walked towards the window as a gush of memories came hurtling down like the winds from the east. She remembered meeting her father the first time she was a little child as he gave her frail form a support in a broken and lifeless world that feigned joys at the misery of the broken hearts. This was how she was until she had met Harshad Parekh. Her life as a child flashed before her eyes as she savoured the memories, hoping to touch, to live the snatched away moments once again that would never come true in this lifetime. She gulped and wiped her tears again.

"Ishani," her mother spoke after a while and as she turned back, Ishani felt her arms encircle about her mother as she caressed her back lovingly. No other words were said as Ishani lost herself in the memories of her father and solace of her mother's arms.

"Maa," Ishani said, separating herself from the embrace and wiping her tears. "When will I be going down? I thought it was time."

Falguni smiled at her daughter's impatience. "Have patience, Ishani. There are rituals that need to be followed right now. You'll have to wait for a more while."

"Not yet?" Ishani frowned and sat on the bed. "Shouldn't they be doing it quickly then?"

"When will this girl grow up?"

Ishani shook her head. "Fine. I will wait." She said rather stiffly that made her mother grin heavily as her own cheeks turned red.  

As the time passed excruciatingly slowly, Ishani found it harder to wait anymore, making her wonder how many times was she going to embarrass herself in her excitement, as everyone that came across her madness only left with a chuckle later. How come Ranveer never embarrassed himself like that, she wondered.

Ishani sighed deeply, and closed her eyes in prayer, taking the blessings from her father and promising herself to be a good wife from now on. This was what he would have wanted as well.

As time now refused to pass, Ishani walked upto her mother once again who stood by the mirror, managing her jewelry, but before she could utter a word, the door opened with a crack and in came Gauri, panting.  

"Ishani, let's go," she breathed while Falguni turned to look at her.

"Calm down, Gauri," she said. "What is this?"

Gauri shook her head. "It's... they're calling for the bride now, and groom looks rather impatient going by his looks," she ended, winking at Ishani. Ishani blushed. "Come."

Ishani stood up gracefully as a wave of elation jostled around her, making her shiver as her feet led her towards her ultimate destination: Ranveer.  She walked slowly, her vision obscured by the tears that she found suddenly impossible to stop. Falguni and Gauri remained by the either side of her, holding her gently by her arms while she felt her feet tremble slightly. She slowly chanced a look upwards and found all the eyes gazing at her while a wave of joy shot through the guests at her sight. She could see Puneet, Sally and Rishi stand as they all smiled for a split second she looked up. However, her heart beat insanely at the sight of Ranveer as she found him gazing at her, a smile on his lips that making Ishani relax a bit. An assuring smile that it's alright.

In a few moments, Ishani found herself seated beside Ranveer in the Mandap made of four pillars, each representing the parents from both sides who worked hard to raise their children through years. And in her heart, she again wished her father were by her side. She glanced at Ranveer once again who gave a soft smile while Ishani smiled back, feeling her heart flutter at his sight and all the uneasiness leaving her finally. As the Panditji began reciting the hymns, Ishani and Ranveer were made to stand up for the first ceremony of the evening as two floral garlands were presented to them, garlands being exchanged between the couple quickly. Ishani and Ranveer sat down, the sacred fire at the center burning strikingly as the rituals of the marriage finally began. Gauri tied the ganth bandhan, as the priest began reciting the hymns, followed by the rituals as all stared at them, smiling.

The Panditji solicited the couple to stand up for the Phere as Ishani and Ranveer stood up, Ishani taking the lead for the first four steps followed by Ranveer for the rest three as they took seven vows to love, respect and prosper each other and their families by mutual love and understanding. As the rite concluded, Falguni made Ishani take a seat in her place, Ranveer following her. He smiled lightly while Ishani lowered her gaze.

Panditji then handed over Ranveer the black beaded Mangalsutra that he tied around Ishani's neck gently. Ishani looked up at him and gave a gratifying smile while Panditji now gave Ranveer the vermillion which he slowly applied on the parting of her hair, little of it sprinkling on her nose. He chuckled but Ishani hid herself behind the invisible curtains of coyness, smiling to herself.

And as the rituals of the ceremony came to an end, Panditji declared Ranveer and Ishani as husband and wife from now on for the rest of their lives. Ishani and Ranveer looked at each other, and she felt her heart skip as she felt his eyes glistening and a dreamy look passed on his face. Neither of them denied the moment felt like a dream, a most pleasant dream where reality ceased to exist because there were no pain, no heartbreaks anymore. Panditji then asked them to finish the remaining rites and take the blessings of the elders.

They touched the feet of Baa whose resolute features did not give away much of her emotions but she smiled forcibly at them, as if trying to keep up her reputation that had been earned in her home. They then turned towards Kailash and Amba who embraced the couple immediately while showering the blessings upon them, stating their happiness and pride they felt as the couple smiled, delighted. Their eyes fell upon Falguni who looked at them with a guilty smile while tears of happiness flickered in her eyes as Ishani and Ranveer approached her.

"Ranveer," she said as she blessed the couple warmly, "I don't have to say that, but please take care of Ishani. She loves you more than you realize right now."

Ranveer nodded his head and smiled. "Falguni Maa, don't worry. She's my trouble now." He chuckled, earning Ishani's glare, while Falguni smiled, realizing they still needed to grow up from their childhood friendship's stupor and learn to see each other in a more understanding and mature way. But perhaps they were meant to be like this: each others' strength and reasons to smile, and little banters keeping their past innocent selves alive.

As they finished taking the blessings, Ishani and Ranveer looked at each other and she could see his eyes still carried that dreamy look as if he still felt the moment to be a dream. She slowly took his hand in hers and squeezed it gently, smiling. Ranveer looked back at her in awe, his eyes glistening. His eyes spoke all. Was it a dream? He wouldn't survive if this dream shattered, but it felt Ishani knew what he thought for as the unbelievable string of emotions continued, he felt her hand squeeze tighter around his and an assuring smile resting on her lips. They would be going to perform several more rituals before they had time for each other now, but the thought that he was married to her gave him a comfort never found before. A warmth he knew would never exist because she couldn't love him back. But here she was, as his bride- no, as his wife now- by his side while her hand remained tightly intertwined in his, as a sign of a silent promise made beyond the knowledge and rituals of the world, but meant to exist till the end of the Time.

PS. I'll be able to reply after Monday or Tuesday to the reviews. Apologies for that.

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Edited by Elvish_Hobbit - 07 October 2016 at 5:10am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

KajalSRMari01cocacolasspppworld1anaptirasMayashellyAnne30ishveerNidsJmas123strings123priyanka98matshtellmeShadikaIshVeerfan.matsh

dvprt418.py Goldie
dvprt418.py
dvprt418.py

Posted: 07 October 2016 at 9:16am | IP Logged

Hi Elvish. Hope you are doing well?

I wont say anything about late but I do waited for it.Tongue

A big thank you for giving this grand style traditional wedding last time I expected from the show to have a proper ishveer wedding but the were playing double trouble in that time.Confused

In this chapter you have given everything I wished for a ceremony cousins teasing ishveer their secret meeting, missing HP and such a simple yet amazing, grandeur wedding with only loved ones.WinkWink

Starting now the review you now its always classic ranveer leaning from the pillar and looking her but this girl she is turning a stalker now never once wants to leave his sightLOLLOL. And that was wow she admiring him silently. Is his look the same one as their mehndi in serialEmbarrassed I must say ranveer look incredibly handsome in thaBlushingt. I don't understand this girl she  just cannot stay away from him yet she keep denying his advances and now look at her she is totally uncontrollable.Silly This guy has made her even more crazy. and what will happen ahead is something to think aboutROFL

Gauri her timing and comment was perfectLOL I mean who was impatient and who got blamed but what she said after that was awesome she did acknowledged his feelings long back but was silent under pressure of society norms and it might have crushed ishani a little moreCry given that everyone knew apart from her yet no one told but atlast they are together. She is showing enthusiasm of a teenage girl LOLnowhere close to brides shyness and had it been possible they would have got married on the day of engagement itself.LOL

Disha this girl instead of being sorry is showing him attitudeAngryAngry and ranveer is an idiot what was the need to make her comfortable its good  she is feeling lonely and lost because that's what she deserves and that's what she did to him. I was missing ishaniSleepy at this moment she would have definitely given her a piece of her mind something urgently needed. And nothing absolutely nothing can stop their ogling and romance not even a house full of relatives. EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

And then finally they did meet this thing when they showed in the show was good until that milan entry. At that time I use to watch only ishveer moments out of whole. She has been through whole lot of embarrassmentEmbarrassedEmbarrassed and like seriously dancing. But I like the fact that she is so happy in her heart that she has find her whole innocence back. The best part was ishveer's confession to the whole moment his happiness in achieving something they never thought would come true. That whole part was the best. It explained their longing pain and love for each other.

Ranveer I love him moreDay Dreaming after the thing allowing ishani to have ishani her papa's identity that was the best part. She did collided with disha. And the part when both were missing HP was really touching he was the one responsible for them being together since childhood and made them kind of person and relationship they are maintaining.

hey their looks were royal and elegant and purple is my favouriteClapClap

Ishani and her antics I mean were they doing child marriage. Both are so impatient. The last rituals description was apt but it was the last para which was the best described both still unable to believe that it has happened finally but ishani assuring him and holding him making him realise that this dream is indeed true.

This chapter was perfect in every sense simple yet classy filled with their love and strength to support each other always. It was simply stunning marvellous whatever I say Is less.ClapClap

Honestly despite ishveer marriage I am sad CryCrythis ff is ending I mean I wasn't there for this ff from start but I have read it so many times that suddenly stopping it would be really difficult. This ff was really close because of all the pain descriptions of ranveer and how he felt. And this ff made you explore new arena of writing which you excelled everytime. I loved it dear totally.

Lots of love and hugs for this.Hug

Thanks for pm

Waiting for the next.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Elvish_Hobbit

Elvish_Hobbit IF-Dazzler
Elvish_Hobbit
Elvish_Hobbit

Posted: 07 October 2016 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Dv, I'll reply you after Tuesday. Because of certain reasons it's hard to go on computer and you know my phone's story- can't quote the posts at times. :(

But I had to thank you since you saved my life today. Sighs. The whole time I wrote this chapter, I could think of only you due to our conversation few weeks back. But thank you so much. I can sleep peacefully now. :D

dvprt418.py

dvprt418.py Goldie
dvprt418.py
dvprt418.py

Posted: 07 October 2016 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Elvish_Hobbit

Dv, I'll reply you after Tuesday. Because of certain reasons it's hard to go on computer and you know my phone's story- can't quote the posts at times. :(

But I had to thank you since you saved my life today. Sighs. The whole time I wrote this chapter, I could think of only you due to our conversation few weeks back. But thank you so much. I can sleep peacefully now. :D

oh dear you never have to worry about replying to my reviews you can take your own time.
sorry for troubling you if i did but dear i am sure of one thing you can never disappoint me at all.  this chapter was fabulous i so loved it. i am glad that now you are relaxed

Elvish_Hobbit

PrinceAsif Senior Member
PrinceAsif
PrinceAsif

Posted: 08 October 2016 at 12:17am | IP Logged
Dreamy episode... Both Ranveer & Ishani r now married... My joys know no bounds ...all their pains, troubles have come to an end...a new chapter of their lives now begin...looking forward for the next episode... B safe & sound sissy

Elvish_Hobbit

Mayashelly Senior Member
Mayashelly
Mayashelly

Posted: 08 October 2016 at 12:38am | IP Logged
Hy dr
The chap is superb
Finally they were married
With lots of hopes,wishes, blessings, dreams and a lot more...
Happiness exists around their life to hope
Update nexr soon dr
Keep smiling Embarrassed
Take care Wink

Elvish_Hobbit

Go to top