Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

India-Forums

   
Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi
Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

IshVeer FF: Of The Soulmates | Epilogue (Page 52) (Page 41)

dvprt418.py Goldie
dvprt418.py
dvprt418.py

Joined: 09 June 2015
Posts: 1078

Posted: 23 September 2016 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Hi elvish
Great going girl you live upto your promise such a fast update.TongueTongue
your and LM's chapter ended on them being star gazing and sleeping and same way of the start with updating it same day tell me about coincidences.Wink
she is simply incapable of controlling herself and keeps on getting over him all over. but their morning banter was really funny its been ages when he would have called her sunny and the way they are running behind each other it was treat to see them returning to their old version.
for her he doesn't come in categories of cute it can only be desirable for them.
she running behind him with stones and then falling well it reminded of the panchmeshwar trip of theirsDay Dreaming good old days Embarrassed
whole house is on their liberty well ishani is right she dont want anymore embarrassment she is going to live at that place.
that description about the dawn breaking out amid stars was really very well written i liked each and every line of it they were so aptly descriptive and perfect.
 
Finally the day is coming closure they are going to get engaged but m wondering what actually her cousins traded that baa buyed and is coming for the wedding but this guy is mysterious will never think twice if anything makes her happy. she got the best gift for her birthday her dream and must say kamba are very co-operative giving the new love birds all sorts of privacy they could.

i like the fact that amba is sorted enough she knows she won't be able to do it the max she can do for their happiness is allowing them after all its difficult for her to forgive someone who caused so much atrocities to her son and she was bold enough to admit it. but nonethless she is trying.
ishani's wish did she meant that kaka please get us married soon because your son is becoming irressitable day by day and we really cannot controlLOLLOL
 jokes apart they do understand and thats.'s why they are doing it.

He named his empire to her i mean this was kind of expected of him but on her birthday well he had no idea exactly how many tears going to shed at the name of his will.
His action is justified as said by puneet but for ishani also its difficult as she knows what all fear he is being going through.
Thank god puneet infused some sense in her because if ranveer had come before a big show down was expected and puneet is the silent witness of all the torment of pain they both have gone through because i can sense he kne about ishani's feeling long before his boss must have admitted it. And it was really great thing from ishani's side to acknowledge his contribution for being with ranveer.
he must be laughing at the stupid things these love birds do for each other and he was always the victim of her outburst.

I don't understand this girl when he was hesitant to admit his feelings she was all over him now she waits desperately for his attention and when he turns up she tells control i mean who exactly she is addressing her control to and ranveer seriously was he the same ever so silent talking with eyes dude now i dont think so he is closest to it. and all men can be like that but ranveer is an exception to everything. whole house they are on romance spree and how they will be able to control themselves when her family arrived that means least privacy for them.

their conversation in the room was really heart warming their silent promises to be together and ranveer is trying his best to make amendments but something never goes away. the outsiders para was the best it explained their condition since childhood and how they got connected because of this.

Baa and disha staring at him and his achievements was the best thing to see in the world and i cannot even imagine what a dumbfounded look they would be having on their face. But its good that ishani was silently helping him to go through this. time is really hard for them here they cannot stop thinking that they have to live a day without seeing each other it must have killed them.LOLLOLLOL

Finally they got engaged and ishani and ranveer EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed well both were looking killers and ishani has got lot more bolder calling him out as sexy out in public was it really to address him or to his staff that he is engaged. and their moment when they exchange rings well really it got breath hitched.
his gesture towards herDay DreamingDay Dreaming that was the best till date consoling her as well as himself of being with each other. it was his most impossible dream and yet he did it.

this was an awesome chapter dear finally ishveer are engaged but it only makes me sad that because this means we are very close to the end. i have been loving this FF so much its difficult to imagine things without. very well written dear i appreciate all the effort you are taking to give these simple yet marvellous effort.

thnx for pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Elvish_Hobbittellme

PrinceAsif Senior Member
PrinceAsif
PrinceAsif

Joined: 15 August 2016
Posts: 403

Posted: 24 September 2016 at 6:35am | IP Logged
Finally their long awaiting has come to an end...Ranveer & Ishani r engaged yaay...i love the part when both baa & disha were seeing Ranveer's house in amusement... Really i can even imagine what would b their reaction... They r too funny to b imagined...but at the end ISHVEER r engaged... & it's an another mind boiling episode... Only 2 days remains before starting a new chapter of their lives...waiting eagerly for next update... B safe & sound sissy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Elvish_Hobbit

Mayashelly Senior Member
Mayashelly
Mayashelly

Joined: 05 July 2016
Posts: 724

Posted: 25 September 2016 at 7:59pm | IP Logged
Hy elvish
Very nice update
Finally they are engaged Big smile
Two more days for marriage
Waiting for it dearly and its worth the wait
Keep rocking
Keep smiling and take care Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Elvish_Hobbit

Elvish_Hobbit IF-Dazzler
Elvish_Hobbit
Elvish_Hobbit

Joined: 27 April 2014
Posts: 4783

Posted: 27 September 2016 at 5:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dvprt418.py

Hi elvish
Great going girl you live upto your promise such a fast update.TongueTongue
your and LM's chapter ended on them being star gazing and sleeping and same way of the start with updating it same day tell me about coincidences.Wink
she is simply incapable of controlling herself and keeps on getting over him all over. but their morning banter was really funny its been ages when he would have called her sunny and the way they are running behind each other it was treat to see them returning to their old version.
for her he doesn't come in categories of cute it can only be desirable for them.
she running behind him with stones and then falling well it reminded of the panchmeshwar trip of theirsDay Dreaming good old days Embarrassed
whole house is on their liberty well ishani is right she dont want anymore embarrassment she is going to live at that place.
that description about the dawn breaking out amid stars was really very well written i liked each and every line of it they were so aptly descriptive and perfect.
 
Finally the day is coming closure they are going to get engaged but m wondering what actually her cousins traded that baa buyed and is coming for the wedding but this guy is mysterious will never think twice if anything makes her happy. she got the best gift for her birthday her dream and must say kamba are very co-operative giving the new love birds all sorts of privacy they could.

i like the fact that amba is sorted enough she knows she won't be able to do it the max she can do for their happiness is allowing them after all its difficult for her to forgive someone who caused so much atrocities to her son and she was bold enough to admit it. but nonethless she is trying.
ishani's wish did she meant that kaka please get us married soon because your son is becoming irressitable day by day and we really cannot controlLOLLOL
 jokes apart they do understand and thats.'s why they are doing it.

He named his empire to her i mean this was kind of expected of him but on her birthday well he had no idea exactly how many tears going to shed at the name of his will.
His action is justified as said by puneet but for ishani also its difficult as she knows what all fear he is being going through.
Thank god puneet infused some sense in her because if ranveer had come before a big show down was expected and puneet is the silent witness of all the torment of pain they both have gone through because i can sense he kne about ishani's feeling long before his boss must have admitted it. And it was really great thing from ishani's side to acknowledge his contribution for being with ranveer.
he must be laughing at the stupid things these love birds do for each other and he was always the victim of her outburst.

I don't understand this girl when he was hesitant to admit his feelings she was all over him now she waits desperately for his attention and when he turns up she tells control i mean who exactly she is addressing her control to and ranveer seriously was he the same ever so silent talking with eyes dude now i dont think so he is closest to it. and all men can be like that but ranveer is an exception to everything. whole house they are on romance spree and how they will be able to control themselves when her family arrived that means least privacy for them.

their conversation in the room was really heart warming their silent promises to be together and ranveer is trying his best to make amendments but something never goes away. the outsiders para was the best it explained their condition since childhood and how they got connected because of this.

Baa and disha staring at him and his achievements was the best thing to see in the world and i cannot even imagine what a dumbfounded look they would be having on their face. But its good that ishani was silently helping him to go through this. time is really hard for them here they cannot stop thinking that they have to live a day without seeing each other it must have killed them.LOLLOLLOL

Finally they got engaged and ishani and ranveer EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed well both were looking killers and ishani has got lot more bolder calling him out as sexy out in public was it really to address him or to his staff that he is engaged. and their moment when they exchange rings well really it got breath hitched.
his gesture towards herDay DreamingDay Dreaming that was the best till date consoling her as well as himself of being with each other. it was his most impossible dream and yet he did it.

this was an awesome chapter dear finally ishveer are engaged but it only makes me sad that because this means we are very close to the end. i have been loving this FF so much its difficult to imagine things without. very well written dear i appreciate all the effort you are taking to give these simple yet marvellous effort.

thnx for pm



Hey, dv! Thank you so much!
Hehe. I had to finish the FF on time. So just trying to keep up with that only. But have this footi kismat, so. But anyway...

Haa, that coincidence left me speechless because unlike the normal time, we hadn't dicussed ANYTHING about our chapters and when we read each other's, it was Shocked Shocked Shocked LOL


Ishani is getting out control, but she's like that as long as he isn't taking the lead. As soon as he does, she becomes completely different. xD And yes, with them being together, it's a different experience to them both. *sighs* They're gorgeous to write!

Hehehe. He's not cute, yeah. Desirable... and there are better adjectives that I can't really say here right now... but you're smart. Imagine them in your head. Wink Wink Tongue Okay, Elvish needs to shut up!

Thank you so much. Dawn part was one of the things to write about this chapter. :)

And what her cousins did, let's keep certain things to our own imagination and understand it on that basis only since there are many possibilities.

Coming to Amba, she doesn't really like the Parekhs, though is quite softer towards Ishani's parents and cousins because of the fact that they seemed genuinely sorry for the past. But it'll still take time to come in terms with all that.

And Ishani's wish did have that element, too. LOL LOL She just couldn't voice it aloud. but she did have this thought in her head as well. Ranveer has become overly irresistible. Oh, well... he always was, wasn't he? It's not me saying that... it's Ishani. So don't you dare think it's me. Big smile

And yes, he did name all of his Empire at her name. And he did have the idea of how would she react as well, but he knows her well. And we can imagine he came there to comfort her only from the shock he'd given her.

Poor, poor Puneet. Over here he keeps suffering from Ishani's outbursts, in LDE he suffers from RV's mystery. xD Has he got no life? :( And yes... Puneet did have an idea about their past though he got completely sure of it after the Zaveri incident and then Ranveer himself admitting him to them. And Ishani knew Puneet had been one of the biggest reasons Ranveer was sane all those years. So she's got to acknowledge that. :)

And Ranveer has grown a lot. Hmm. Though he does have his inhibitions somewhere still, but majority of it has been washed away which is a good thing for them both. ;) And true, true. Ranveer baby is different. Completely different. Tongue Tongue And now it'll be more torture for them when they can't meet each other for a whole day. Poor babies.


And, yes... Even Ranveer can't let go of the past, but he doesn't let it come in between Ishani's happiness, and she;s learning that as well. Just like the outsiders thing, HP will be the sole reason they'll both let go of that grudge one day.

Baa and Disha had to see who RV was. I wanted to write in bit detail, but that didn't fit in here. SO it came off like this. But worked still.

Haha. Yeah, more than the happiness of getting married, they're worried about not being able to see each other for a day. Poor babies.


Hehe. Ishani's getting much more bold as they're coming close to each other. And in this scene she only meant to address him with that particular title. ;)

Yes, they're engaged. It would've been a little comfort to their burning hearts for a while. Finally, they do have something that can get them past the one day torture without each other (sighs with relief).

Thank you so much, dv, and sorry for such a late reply. There was some electricity problem in our area since last week which got rectified now (I think).

Yes,  the story is coming towards its end. Only 2 chapters and one Epilogue are remaining. :)
Save

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dvprt418.py

Elvish_Hobbit IF-Dazzler
Elvish_Hobbit
Elvish_Hobbit

Joined: 27 April 2014
Posts: 4783

Posted: 27 September 2016 at 5:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PrinceAsif

Finally their long awaiting has come to an end...Ranveer & Ishani r engaged yaay...i love the part when both baa & disha were seeing Ranveer's house in amusement... Really i can even imagine what would b their reaction... They r too funny to b imagined...but at the end ISHVEER r engaged... & it's an another mind boiling episode... Only 2 days remains before starting a new chapter of their lives...waiting eagerly for next update... B safe & sound sissy


Thank you, PrinceAsif! Yes, finally they're engaged and are about to marry. Hehe. Baa and Disha's faces were stareworthy for the first time. Star Star

Thank you so much. I will be updating the next chapters soon. :)
Elvish_Hobbit IF-Dazzler
Elvish_Hobbit
Elvish_Hobbit

Joined: 27 April 2014
Posts: 4783

Posted: 27 September 2016 at 5:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mayashelly

Hy elvish
Very nice update
Finally they are engaged Big smile
Two more days for marriage
Waiting for it dearly and its worth the wait
Keep rocking
Keep smiling and take care Embarrassed


Hey, Maya! Thank you so much. Yes, they're engaged now.

Thank you and I will be updating the chapter soon. :)Save
NidsJ Senior Member
NidsJ
NidsJ

Joined: 10 February 2015
Posts: 541

Posted: 02 October 2016 at 8:27am | IP Logged
Hey Elvish...  Smile

Last two chapters were super cute... loved both of them Embarrassed, from the very beginning on their breakfast table.. it was lovely, and this Ishani, d way she was feeling flustered at his name LOL LOL, and how desperately she was waiting for the evening.. ROFL
and loved their birthday celebration..Star they always have a different kind of feel.. so intimate, so personal and so beautiful Embarrassed, their happiness is intoxicating, takes u along.. and how soulful their conversations are.. and u described the night beauty of Lake and stars so beautifully with two soulmates in a blanket, cuddling kissing and consoling each other.. Clap Clap and in between him in black do make him hot n sexy..Wink but his few lines.. "Do you want me to go that way again?" "You want more?".. ROFLhe is turning too naughty.. making it more and more difficult for Ishani to control.. Embarrassed

and next day was a complete package.. their morning after celebration was funny.. they are turning to their older selves with each other Star, Ishani feeding him big piece of cake, playing with his cheeks, he frightening her and then running around with stones.. Heart how much more cute they will get.. Day Dreaming bt then came the best part, I loved Amba's part with Ishani, it feels so good to see them living with self respect and dignity Clap, I am happy Amba didn't forgave parekhs and Ishani understood this..Thumbs Up Parekhs doesn't deserve forgiveness, inhuman creatures they were in past.. Dead and Ishani's demand from kailash.LOL.what else she can ask, ranveer is definitely the best gift for her..  Silly

And then came her real birthday gift and the way she reacted.. Cry but she was right, anybody will have the same first thoughts, it did reminded her the scary future possibilities so her reaction was justified but his action also can't be said wrong, anybody will say it an intelligent step.. Puneet came at right time and Ishani was right, he do deserves gratitude for his support to ranveer.. Clap Ranveer is really lucky to get true well wisher in puneet, it's not easy to find such people.. Thumbs Up but even his arm ached due to Ishani D'oh, she needs to tame her sunny deol attitude otherwise ranveer ka future kafi painful hone vala hai.. ROFL ROFL

and the next part finally ranveer came to her and they are all lovey dovey but next moment again she is strangling him and he is running..Ermm what type of creatures are they, how they shift their modes so frequently..LOL and she twisted his arm with him running & standing on bed for his life.. ROFL abhi to engagement bhi nahi hui and she started domestic violence on him.. ROFL ROFL but I love this aspect of Ishani now, if she knows he is hers then she mean it.. no one can eye her property.. Big smile

And now the parekhs are here along with baa and disha..Stern Smile why Ranveer made them stay in his house, I never liked this thing in serial also but he is fool in this aspect, khud hi apne pairo pe kulhadi mari Dead but chalo here u gave them expected reactions, they are in awe of his empire now and finally shut their mouths unlike serial where they were demeaning him and his family in spite of living on his money Dead.. they did recognize his true worth now and knows what he is... Clap

and finally they are engaged.. Dancingbut they both are becoming irresistible.. public me bhi bachche out of control ho rahe hain..Embarrassed but jokes apart their moment after engagement was heart touching Thumbs Up, the emotions they felt and the way both wiped each others' tears.. haaye.. HeartHeart Day Dreamingit gives a solace to heart to see them happy and with each other.. Star and only two days for the marriage but in between this restriction..  hope it passes soon... Wink 
waiting for next.. Hug




Edited by NidsJ - 03 October 2016 at 1:25am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Anne30ishveerdvprt418.pyElvish_Hobbit

Elvish_Hobbit IF-Dazzler
Elvish_Hobbit
Elvish_Hobbit

Joined: 27 April 2014
Posts: 4783

Posted: 07 October 2016 at 5:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NidsJ

Hey Elvish...  Smile

Last two chapters were super cute... loved both of them Embarrassed, from the very beginning on their breakfast table.. it was lovely, and this Ishani, d way she was feeling flustered at his name LOL LOL, and how desperately she was waiting for the evening.. ROFL
and loved their birthday celebration..Star they always have a different kind of feel.. so intimate, so personal and so beautiful Embarrassed, their happiness is intoxicating, takes u along.. and how soulful their conversations are.. and u described the night beauty of Lake and stars so beautifully with two soulmates in a blanket, cuddling kissing and consoling each other.. Clap Clap and in between him in black do make him hot n sexy..Wink but his few lines.. "Do you want me to go that way again?" "You want more?".. ROFLhe is turning too naughty.. making it more and more difficult for Ishani to control.. Embarrassed

and next day was a complete package.. their morning after celebration was funny.. they are turning to their older selves with each other Star, Ishani feeding him big piece of cake, playing with his cheeks, he frightening her and then running around with stones.. Heart how much more cute they will get.. Day Dreaming bt then came the best part, I loved Amba's part with Ishani, it feels so good to see them living with self respect and dignity Clap, I am happy Amba didn't forgave parekhs and Ishani understood this..Thumbs Up Parekhs doesn't deserve forgiveness, inhuman creatures they were in past.. Dead and Ishani's demand from kailash.LOL.what else she can ask, ranveer is definitely the best gift for her..  Silly

And then came her real birthday gift and the way she reacted.. Cry but she was right, anybody will have the same first thoughts, it did reminded her the scary future possibilities so her reaction was justified but his action also can't be said wrong, anybody will say it an intelligent step.. Puneet came at right time and Ishani was right, he do deserves gratitude for his support to ranveer.. Clap Ranveer is really lucky to get true well wisher in puneet, it's not easy to find such people.. Thumbs Up but even his arm ached due to Ishani D'oh, she needs to tame her sunny deol attitude otherwise ranveer ka future kafi painful hone vala hai.. ROFL ROFL

and the next part finally ranveer came to her and they are all lovey dovey but next moment again she is strangling him and he is running..Ermm what type of creatures are they, how they shift their modes so frequently..LOL and she twisted his arm with him running & standing on bed for his life.. ROFL abhi to engagement bhi nahi hui and she started domestic violence on him.. ROFL ROFL but I love this aspect of Ishani now, if she knows he is hers then she mean it.. no one can eye her property.. Big smile

And now the parekhs are here along with baa and disha..Stern Smile why Ranveer made them stay in his house, I never liked this thing in serial also but he is fool in this aspect, khud hi apne pairo pe kulhadi mari Dead but chalo here u gave them expected reactions, they are in awe of his empire now and finally shut their mouths unlike serial where they were demeaning him and his family in spite of living on his money Dead.. they did recognize his true worth now and knows what he is... Clap

and finally they are engaged.. Dancingbut they both are becoming irresistible.. public me bhi bachche out of control ho rahe hain..Embarrassed but jokes apart their moment after engagement was heart touching Thumbs Up, the emotions they felt and the way both wiped each others' tears.. haaye.. HeartHeart Day Dreamingit gives a solace to heart to see them happy and with each other.. Star and only two days for the marriage but in between this restriction..  hope it passes soon... Wink 
waiting for next.. Hug




Hey, Nids! I'll reply you soon. :)

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
ISHVEER FF: The True Soulmates( chapter 14:page 29)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32

Author: VC288   Replies: 251   Views: 22167

VC288 251 22167 02 April 2017 at 12:08pm by NidsJ
IshVeer FF: Of The Soulmates Chapter 53(Page 144)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 162 163

Author: Elvish_Hobbit   Replies: 1297   Views: 139090

Elvish_Hobbit 1297 139090 04 December 2016 at 6:00am by Elvish_Hobbit
LAAL ISHQ-SOULMATES ISHVEER-AN EDIT

2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Author: naxathira   Replies: 56   Views: 6798

naxathira 56 6798 16 September 2015 at 8:53am by naxathira
IshVeer were, IshVeer Is and IshVeer will always be together

Author: ParinConnects   Replies: 8   Views: 1963

ParinConnects 8 1963 22 August 2015 at 9:46am by YD.AH
IshVeer love and IshVeer - fans love

2 3 4 5

Author: ShadikaIshVeer   Replies: 32   Views: 3335

ShadikaIshVeer 32 3335 26 July 2015 at 2:35am by ShadikaIshVeer

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index