Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

India-Forums

Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi
Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

IshVeer FF: Of The Soulmates | Epilogue (Page 52) (Page 38)

Elvish_Hobbit IF-Dazzler
Elvish_Hobbit
Elvish_Hobbit

Posted: 03 September 2016 at 2:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by robal

OMG Elvish, what was this, this is so hot...how hot is it going to be on their wedding night, can't wait to read that.  I have been waiting impatiently to read the next chapter of soulmates and let me tell you, I thoroughly enjoyed it.  It was worth the wait.  I hope you update the next one soon.  Thank you so much for the PM.  

Hi, robal! God, you expect me to write their consummation and yet are so shocked? LOL LOL And thank you so much! HeartHeart I will post the next one soon. Either tomorrow or the day after that. Heart

Elvish_Hobbit IF-Dazzler
Elvish_Hobbit
Elvish_Hobbit

Posted: 03 September 2016 at 2:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mafaaza12

Finally...next update. 
  U r amazing with ur words girlClap.
Ranveer unable to decide wat to do next. His just filled with ishaani. He don't wants  to let her go. He even dont have a heart to spoil her future too. Poor soul torn between heart & mind and life &death Cry.
    AMBAAA...here i admire her awfully. Perfect mother afterall. She console him, Pamper him, strengthen him, gave him confidence to face his future. Even she doesnt have grudges for parekhs.  
     Ishaani...wat she think of herself.  But..but.. ranveer shut herEmbarrassed.. Ishveer poured their emotions. Finally Ranveer proposed her for marriage
Too good.
     Haaannn... here comes best (blushing) part of chapDay Dreaming he accept for marriage after many difficulty.  But Quickly ready forEmbarrassed. Naughtiness overloadedWink
Reluctant ishaani, naughty ranveer. Interruption, again intimate. Blush blush blush Embarrassed. Ohh my.. for a minute i can't believe that i read same ff frm same autho or it's LM'sLOL. U well versus with those scenesClap
    Ranveer got solace frm his mother's words and frm his lady love. 
    Overall amazing chap dear.

Hi, mafaaza! Thank you so much! HeartHeart

Ah, Ranveer. :( I know, he's been going through this battle of heart and mind since long. But finally his mom helped him decide on one thing that's best for him.

Amba, we all love her in our stories over here. xD The show one was.. Dead Dead

Hehehe. Ishani was frightened seeing his carelessness towards is health and he knows he weakness- he himself, and when he himself is showering that love, she had to shut up. xD

God, LM and I have been talking about this only. Haha. Yeah, these scenes vs. Elvish. But now for IshVeer's sake, we're on the same side. xD But only for babies.

Thank you so much, girl! HeartHeart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mafaaza12

Anne30ishveer Senior Member
Anne30ishveer
Anne30ishveer

Posted: 04 September 2016 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
Hi Elvish...Anne here...And I know I am dreadfully late...Apologies sent for late reply...
And now the chapter was damn too good, exciting, loving, soothing yet romantic.
The first part narration by Ranveer was nice. He wasn't talking to her. God everyone is engaged in their own pain so much that they forget to see others. But of course he needed time. But they were ignoring each other. That's not good. And ishani used to confess when he is sleep (or this is what she assumed). God ladki ko pta chalega to sharam SE paani paani ho jaegi.
Next was amba Ranveer convo. Glad to see this Amba rather than that lady loudspeaker of the show. She made Ranveer trust his love again that he will only give pain by separating her from himself. So Ishani is late. Of course anyone would get concerned if you tell you will come late without any reason.
And than started Ranveer's 'Finding Ishani', which was rather difficult.
Of God he is sick and still driving. In dono ke dimaag ki shayad phli manzil khali h. Can't he take a driver with him.
And then was 'The kiss'. Ishani baby got scared by that kiss. And your words have so beautifully described their kiss. You are so good writer I just don't have words for you.
The confession was so beautiful, loving, caring, longing, romantic, cute and it had a complete aashiqui feel. He confessed his whole love and feelings towards her. And of course she accepted whole with her heart. How can someone deny our hot RV. I am still dreaming of that sequence. How cute it would have been. Wish this was the real track of meri aashiqui tumse hi.
And thank God he allowed her to drive. Idiot.
And Ishveer marriage wohoo...Now simple is something that loudspeaker can't be..Hehe..
OK and now was the interlude in the room...How can he expect her to sleep after this romantic confession.
Baa is baa she will be baa only. Don't know how did she changed in the serial.
And then was the steaming hot romance...Gosh Ishani beta seekh lo ye na chodhega ab tumko. Feeling like Saiyaan na chodhe baiyaan. And Ranveer making her to blush so much. Of course that much chocolaty ayes will see you like that, You can only blush. Even my heart was pumping blood fast while reading.
And the interruption. God Emily would have never thought in her wildest dreams that she will get to see Ranveer like that. And a parcel?
Now ishani started to move because of shyness of course. But no he is not going to leave her. Wait is something she can't do.She doesn't have patience and he is making her wait for something like that. Don't know how will she wait for 9 whole months...OK no that's far right now. I know . I know.
And Ishani can't wait. That kissed again. Wow in one night they kissed two times. What will happen in the whole day...
Their kiss was so passionate, seriously. And then next interruption. Technology really wastes your time. She ran like a free bird. Devil just saw his prey fly away. But he will capture her again...
Nad now you. Are you real. How can you write so beautifully. It is too good yar...Your words and emotions form a mixture of love.
Too God. And waiting for the next one impatiently.
And a very very small request which plzz don't pay much attention to.
Can you plzz update soulmates before LDE. I mean I think we all should enjoy and complete soulmates than only we will be able to focus on the other one.
Just this much small request but do as you wish. Whatever you will do will be good only.
Your fan Anne.

Elvish_Hobbit

NidsJ Senior Member
NidsJ
NidsJ

Posted: 07 September 2016 at 3:36am | IP Logged

Hey Elvish.. Smile Smile

Well first thing is, if a month's break means such electrifying results then we can happily grant u one for each chapter.. Big smile Big smile ok not a month but still u r allowed to take a good one.. Wink

and now coming to the chapter.. it was a much needed breather after d last one.. Smile I can't even tell, in how much sadma I was after d previous one..Broken Heart from d beginning when doctor revealed about past cases, it was just heartbreaking.. Ishani's outburst to him was good but there also d way he keep saying about his future and death was utter torture Ouch, and how many times he literally mentioned it, "I don't want u to be my wi.." God..Dead it even sounds so so fearful and babies are going through this.. sigh.. may God give them strength to survive this tough time...Unhappy and ur writing there,  u made everything alive, was actually feeling d pain they must be going through and only hoping for d miracle..Cry he can't leave her, I mean how even she'll live then.. plz plz girl, have little mercy on babies and us, u can do anything but not the dreading end.. Unhappy

and now finally coming to present chapter..Silly finally finally Amba's words filled some sense in him &  he is ready for marriageParty, but I pity their condition, it's so so complicated, he is so logical in thinking about her future knowing the possible end but it's killing their present, they both want each other but he is so much afraid of what lays ahead.. Ishani also can't live without him and is so confident to bring him back from any bad.. such a tormenting decision.. Unhappy Unhappy but at last he accepted the present coz as amba said it might change their future also.. and hopefully it will.. Confused

and after all this he confessed to her Clap, but d way he shut her up LOL, I thought it was Ishani's forte, but nice change..Embarrassed second nice change was his decision on Baa, the way he told her not to sacrifice themselves anymore for others was awesomeThumbs Up coz Ishani was again thinking to take that route but he Infused right sense in her at the right time..Star and then came the shocking part..Shocked both from u and from him, shocking coz it was not at all predicted or expected.. LOL talking about him first.. what have gotten into him suddenly,Shocked they only confessed and he is all ready.. actually andar se to kab se both were ready and now their parents also confirmed it so resistance is impossible.. Blushing but still have to say him saying her that IT'S NOT WRONG was a surprise..ROFLcoz if we analyze him, first he was like neither I'll do nor i'll let u do anything, always resisting D'oh, den he started reciprocating her and now he's turning devil, Ishani was right,LOL can we say it as evolution of Ranveer Vaghela.. Now he's just not ready to leave her and she have to control him, although how much control she herself has is again grey.. Wink

and now coming to ur writing there, pleasant surprise..StarStar, u definitely don't need to hide anywhere, ab after so many heart breaks thoda fun to banta hai na Wink, and u r excellent there, just like their pain in previous chapters, here also u made everything alive, the way u wrote entire scene.. it was hot and beautiful Clap Clap, and it was so much in flow, even the little distraction seemed in flow and babies got back to their business soon ROFL, u penned their feelings so beautifully, awesome work Thumbs Up, and since u wrote something like this for first time, if I am right, it felt so fresh also, different words in a whole new way..Cool amazing job girl, and don't be frightened anymore, just keep going like this... Hug Hug 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dvprt418.pyElvish_HobbitRoshniSingh

Elvish_Hobbit IF-Dazzler
Elvish_Hobbit
Elvish_Hobbit

Posted: 17 September 2016 at 2:41am | IP Logged

Hey, al! I'm sorry for such a delayed update. But I'm glad atleast it came. :) And hopefully no juta chappal. Yes, I'm mortally afraid!

Chapter 67

Ranveer woke up late that day as he noticed the shafts of the sun already trembling in his room while the sound of a faint laughter reached his ears, ringing quietly as if in a dream. It was a dream, he realized, when he opened his eyes and found the room deserted and yet his heart fluttered frantically as the memory of the dream returned and he smiled broadly to himself. And along with it came a realization: the day and date today contained an extremely special meaning. Half the preparations were done by the night and the rest was to be completed today.

It would be a very interesting evening today.

Ranveer descended the stairs of his house only to find some of the most unexpected guests at the breakfast table. Sally, Puneet, Rishi sat there along with his parents and Ishani, laughing at some jokes fired by either of them that made them lose the senses of their surroundings for a while, for no one noticed he stood there  until he quietly walked down and smiled awkwardly at everyone, and wished them all a very good morning.

"I see all are rather unexpected here today," he said, walking towards the breakfast table. "Anything special?"

"Morning, sir," Puneet answered, his mouth full. "Please take a seat first." He gestured Ranveer a chair next to Rishi, the closest to him but Ranveer, instead, went to the one next to Ishani as they both smiled at each other, their hearts fluttering at the memories of their previous evening's encounter while Ishani blushed slightly and turned her eyes away, trying not to embarrass herself in front of the guests.

"So?" he asked, looking at everyone.

"Ishani wanted to discuss something about engagement, and I won't be in town until tomorrow, so I turned up this time," Sally spoke first and smiled.

"And we were supposed to be attending a meeting with the R.S. LTD. And I was to accompany you there, remember?" Puneet answered.

"And I was asked to fetch the files of the Goldstein's for today," Rishi answered, smiling and slightly confused.

Realization dawned upon Ranveer as he sighed, settling himself on the chair. Occasional memory relapses being one of the worst things after his surgery that even made Ishani worried at times. He smiled at them all while his eyes again fell upon Ishani. His smile widened.

"Ranveer," Ishani said slowly, slightly leaning towards him so that others did not notice them. "Where have you been? I was waiting for you for so long!"

"I was getting ready," he whispered back. "And I woke up late today." His voice was no more than an audible whisper.

"Wow, who were you talking to on phone that late? Isn't it because of that only?"

"It was urgent."

"Not more than your health."

"Of course it was!"

"Why?"

"Can't you wait for a while? I will let you know as soon as the time comes!"

A silent cough disturbed their arguments as Ishani and Ranveer looked up, all others staring at them with mischievous smiles on their faces.

"I think you guys can wait and spare time for those present here and indulge with each other once we're gone, right?" Sally began while Puneet looked away, as if in embarrassment to what his wife had begun suddenly.

"No, I was just..." Ishani said, "...was asking what was wrong with him and why he hadn't turned up at the time he usually comes down."

Sally rolled her eyes while Puneet kicked her leg. "Will you shut up?" he said quietly.

"Will you shut up? Look at these two... they're so cute! Teasing them is so much fun!"

"He's my boss and I don't want to get fired already because of your fun'," Puneet answered.

"What's wrong?" Ranveer looked at Puneet who looked embarrassed suddenly. "I'm not going to fire you, alright?"

"See?" Sally said to Puneet. "It's always so much fun, you see?"

"Shut up!"

"I won't!"

"Sally?"

"Puneet?"

"Hey, what are you two doing?" Ishani spoke, looking at them, surprised. And as they argued, Amba and Kailash stood up, finishing their breakfast and giving them all a gracious smile, they left. This fueled Sally once again.

"Nothing, Ishani," Sally answered sweetly. "But you know, you're glowing way too much today! It's good."

Ishani smiled and looked at Ranveer who smiled at her, knowing Sally was right. Ishani did indeed glow radiantly today. Was it because she was happy or other certain things neither of them would admit to others, Ranveer could not tell.

"It happens when you're about to get married to the person you love the most. You feel the happiest and that happiness shines through."

Ranveer looked at Ishani as she spoke and smiled.

"Sir, we need to hurry," Rishi spoke awkwardly as if not sure what to say amid the kind of conversation that was going on.

"Sure. Let's go," he said, and stood up, Ishani following him as well while Puneet and Sally stood up behind. Ishani looked at Sally who looked rather disappointed.

"Anything happened?" she asked.

"Nothing," Sally answered, glaring at Puneet with mock-disdain. "Ishani, can we hurry, please? I assume even you have to reach office early today? Whatever it is you want to know, tell me."  

Ishani nodded as they walked towards her room.

Ishani sat in her cabin after 3 back to back meetings that ended at 1PM ever since she had come to the office today. As per the a small request, Amba had asked Ishani to take the break from her work and focus on the preparations of the marriage from now on, but Ishani had decided to finish certain urgent errands first before she engaged herself in the matters of her personal life, and thankfully her Kaki had understood her perspective and gave her one day off. Ishani had talked to her mother as well who seemed extremely happy as the days of the marriage grew nearer. Apart from Baa, everyone else had agreed to come and give them their blessings for the marriage and engagement.

She closed her eyes as her life in London felt like a dream ever since she had met Ranveer, an impossible dream that had come true. How everything had changed from that day when she had hoped she had never seen him again, and today he was the best thing in her life. He always was. She was getting married! And marrying to the man she loved the most in the world. Marrying to her childhood friend. So many adjectives defined and described their relationship, but what she loved the most was that they shared an intimate relationship which went beyond words or reasons, for neither of these were required to explain who they were and what their relationship was. Half of the times they didn't know why they were doing certain things and how, but they loved doing them nonetheless. Since their childhood, they would fight like wild animals, be there for each other and protect each other from the blows when other was vulnerable and not in the state of protecting themselves.

And they would be doing this always. He had protected her so far, and it was her turn from now on.

A soft knock at the door brought Ishani out of the thoughts as she opened her eyes and saw Mr. Khanna standing there.

"Please come, Mr. Khanna," she said as the old man walked in.

"Here are these files that Mr. RV has sent, saying you were to see them before final verdict."

Ishani felt her heart flutter at his name but composed herself immediately. She nodded quietly. "Anything else?"

"Not yet. Just his man said there's something very important in the files which is not to be missed at any cost."

"Thank you. I will take care of that." She smiled cordially.

Mr. Khanna left while Ishani looked at the files, softly tracing her fingers over the pages, studying them carefully until her eyes upon a single page that remained unattached to any file. Startled, she unpinned the page and turned back, her eyes widening at the realization of what it was. Ranveer's handwriting scribbled neatly on the paper. She picked up the paper and took a better view.

"Go home soon tonight. Follow the instructions strictly Emily tells you."

Ishani arched her eyebrows. What was this? And couldn't he have just called her on phone and informed her of these two lines? Suddenly, she turned the paper and another note met there.

"Calling you on phone would've ruined the whole fun."

What was he planning today? Whatever it was, Ishani felt amused and sighed at the thoughts of whatever awaited her tonight at home. She suddenly regretted her decision of deciding to attend the office, for it meant staying away from him for 7 more hours. 7 hours! Ishani groaned inwardly as she glared at the watch and realized the bitter obvious truth that needed still a considerable amount of time before coming to an end. She picked up her phone to dial his number, but realized he wouldn't exactly be picking up his phone if busy. That was how he always was, though she an obvious exception to him, but that didn't change the fact she needed to stay away from him when needed, and sometimes, it didn't hurt.

The evening followed rather reluctantly, Ishani assumed, as the day despite being busy had easily refused to pass today. However, drawing a sigh of relief as the clock chimed 7.30, Ishani exited her office and headed towards her car, her mind forcing her to walk as quickly as possible. She started the engine swiftly and drove out of the office right away, her mind playing all the aspects of whatever awaited her home tonight.

Thanks to the traffic on the way, Ishani reached one and half hours late at home, and as soon as she was home, her eyes hunted for Emily, wanting to know where Ranveer was and what had he asked for her to do. It was after 15 minutes did she find her and Emily smiled while Ishani hoped she didn't remember about anything last night's events. To Ishani's comfort, Emily seemed oblivious to that and only led her to her room, and made her sit on the bed, placing a packet in her lap that Ishani noticed was the same packet that she had seen Emily give Ranveer the last night.

"What is it?" Ishani asked, confused.

"Check it out yourself. And take this." She handed over Ishani another note and left, smiling and patting her shoulder.

"Meet me at the backyard by 11.30." The letter read and Ishani felt an excitement bubble within her fervently, her smile widening as butterflies danced hysterically in her belly. Ishani stared at the watch which showed

She gulped down the excitement and sighed and slowly unwrapped the packet that revealed a navy blue sleeveless beaded mesh gown. A smiled spread over her lips as she looked at the clock, striking 10.30 now. She quickly slipped on the dress, putting on simple golden coloured teardrop earrings while the necklace gifted by her father adorned her look completely, complemented by a light lip gloss and a simple eyeliner. Now as she stared at herself in the mirror, the only look Ranveer would have on his face when he would see her crossed her mind, making her cheeks turn feverishly red. She did not know how long it took her to get ready until her eyes fell upon the clock, the time drawing near to being 11.30 soon.

The backyard, her mind snapped suddenly as she walked out of the room carefully, trying not to let nervousness make her look awful that her unsteady breaths gave away immediately. She walked quietly, hoping not to disturb anyone and fall victim to the questions she would have no answers of perhaps right now. Everyone was getting crazy. She shook her head, amused, and walked out of the mansion, making her way to the garden while her heart skipped a beat, making her anxious once again.

As she headed towards the garden, only darkness met her eyes while she slowly whispered Ranveer's name, hoping he would turn up and take the darkness away. The cold breeze swirled across the place, making her shiver slightly, but according to the instructions she was supposed to be reaching upto the lake that was faintly visible in the shadow of the enveloping darkness. Ishani quietly moved further, trying to find a sign of Ranveer's but all was silent, contrary to her thoughts that had troubled her for some time now. She rolled her eyes. Were they supposed to be playing some nauseating game of a thriller film right now? As per the plan, she was there, but where was he? Her lips parted to shout out his name, but before she said anything, two hands covered her eyes, blocking her view to the darkness and a strange ecstasy ran though her skin at the touch as she smelled his familiar scent, making her suddenly go weak in her knees. She tried to speak his name but only air left her mouth in sighs 2 times. And now when he was here, rage filled her heart up.

"I'm sorry for making you wait," he whispered in her ear while she shivered as his breath stroked her skin, and she barely controlled her urge to turn back and shout at him until he stopped playing his games with her.

"What..." she spoke slowly but he cut her off.

"Shhh... Don't open your eyes until I ask you to, alright?" The slow silky voice of his was a torture that made her give up on her own anger in a while.

She nodded her head, biting her lower lip slowly.

And then she felt him move away from her, her own eyes still closed.

"Open your eyes," he murmured slowly. And as she opened her eyes, the first thing she did was turn towards him, her eyes carrying a rage that frightened him for a while but as she looked at him now, her eyes stared him agape as she gulped hard, blinking after a while as though blinded by the strongest strike of the lightning in the dark. He wore a black pant and a simple black shirt contrasting the attire with a white tie while the first two buttons of the shirt remained undone. Ishani stared at him while he stared back at her innocently as if ignorant to what he had just done to her. Ishani hated being in control of him like she was while he seemed to be having no impact of her at all.

"Well?" Ishani asked, anger bubbling for which cause she did not know but she needed to vent out. "What do you think of yourself, Ranveer? You know I don't like dark... and all this..." She breathed, trying not let his looks abandon her ranting she shivered as he placed his hands on her shoulder and leaned closer.

"You look absolutely stunning today!" he whispered in her ear while she closed her eyes at their proximity, but pushed him away.

"And you think you can get away with this with your sweet talks? I won't let you! You have this special habit of scaring the hell out of me, don't you? All the time! ALL THE TIME!"

Ranveer sighed as he helplessly looked at her, her eyes refusing to leave his face while her rant continued for how long, Ranveer could not tell. And when there seemed no way to stop her, he stirred her callously and made her look into his eyes.

"Do you want me to go that way again?" he asked, his eyes mischievous. How he managed to remain so calm despite all was a mystery to her, and she hoped to find a solution to this one day as well.

Ishani looked at him, surprised, and blushed as she realized she had spoken continuously for 15 minutes for a cause she would generally remain calm.

"I-I'm sorry," she answered, embarrassed.

"It's alright. But seriously, Ishani, did you really get scared?" he chuckled.

Ishani slapped his shoulder and turned her face away. "You better not do this again unless you wish to kill me, alright?" she whispered while Ranveer's face suddenly turned somber.

"It's alright, Ishani. I'm sorry. I just wanted to surprise you tonight." He shrugged his shoulder and it was then Ishani looked about her as her jaw dropped at the sight, her mouth open.

The lake before her shimmered with the most radiant of the hues of red and silver, gleaming magnificently in the dim silver light that wafted briefly over the water before turning into a red large ball that exploded to being a splattering of white, sprinkling glamorously over the surface of the water until there was only a golden light glazing over the surface, floating like the smooth water and disappearing into the air. Ishani looked around her and gasped in surprise. The lush green trees emanated the silver and gold as icicle like lights hung about them, draped cautiously, radiating the diamond like flickers as though the cold nightly star descended from the heaven itself to contribute in all the happiness she felt at their sight. The entire backyard glowed in the gentle radiance of the bulbs as Ishani looked back at him, her face glowing softly as she looked at him. He smiled.

"Happy birthday, Ishani," he whispered as she stared at him, surprised that she had forgotten the date today. 6th of July as she remembered it being her birthday.

"What- I don't- I didn't remember it's my birthday today!" she exclaimed while Ranveer frowned at her. What a hypocrite, he thought.

"And you had me strangling for forgetting my birthday that day. Hypocrite," he cried.

"I forgot because of the stress we have been through and you had this habit of forgetting your big day since our childhood," she defended.

"But you were always the excited one between us. You'd celebrate both of ours birthday as if you celebrating your own!"

"Atleast I made you smile that way," she answered.

"You mean I didn't make you smile?"

"I didn't mean that. I just meant I loved it that you were happy on our birthdays like that."

He sighed. "Alright," he said. "Now, come." He gently took her hand in his and led her towards a small table nearby she hadn't seen before.

As they stood by its side, Ranveer lit the candles on the cake while Ishani looked at him, adoring him quietly in her heart and smiled.

"Now," he said as he looked back at her and Ishani, smiling, blew the candles while a "Happy Birthday" song played loudly in the background, Ranveer singing along.

Ishani cut the cake and, to his surprise, intentionally fed the largest piece to him.

"Don't behave like a small child, Ishani!" he said, his mouth full as he scowled at her.

"You don't behave like a boring fool, Ranveer!" she replied, giggling. "You've become so boring these days, don't you think?"

"What makes you say that?"

She frowned. "Anyone with common sense can tell you that. Anyway, my gift?"

"You want it now?"

"If my birthday today. What do you suppose?"

"Well." He leaned close to her and kissed her forehead softly. "Shouldn't you wait for a while?"

Ishani raised her eyebrows, her hands slipping over his arms and resting on his shoulders while his involuntarily encircled about her waist. "What kind pleasure do you derive by torturing and making me wait all the time?" Ranveer understood the question and chuckled.

"This is fun, trust me," he answered, pulling her close to him and kissing her forehead once again. Ishani closed her eyes as she felt his warm breath caress her skin tenderly. Her hand moved from his shoulder to his chest, clutching on his shirt as his lips moved towards her cheeks, causing an intoxication as a soft gasp left her lips while she struggled to breathe. But as Ishani turned away from him as an attempt to stop the whirling emotions that neither had an end nor a culmination at the moment, he pulled her towards him, pulling her face up so that she looked into his eyes.

"I'm sorry," he whispered. "I didn't mean that. It's just..."

"I know what you mean," she answered, smiling, and moved away from him, lounging on the woody ground nearby on a mattress. "Come here." She patted the ground beside her, gesturing him to sit next to her. He did. After the tiring day it was a comfort their weary selves needed terribly.

"So, is this what you've been planning since last night?" Ishani asked, looking at him.

He nodded. "And I wanted to spend some time alone with you, without any disturbance. That's why as well."

"This is all so beautiful, Ranveer. So beautiful. Just like in the fairy tales."

He smiled and took her hand in his. "Nothing makes me happier that you liked this. Since you don't like the grand things like that, this was simplest I could do."

"Our garden, lake and this solitude. What more is needed?"

"True. Don't you feel hungry?"

"I only want to talk to you, Ranveer. I'm not starving tonight."

"But..."

"Please? Please stay here."

"Alright, alright. You don't have to panic like that. I'm not going anywhere."

Ranveer sat beside her, their eyes fixed on the lake that still continued the show of the light while their hearts felt lighter as they sat together, without speaking anything and only occasionally taking a look at each other, their hands clasped together. Ishani noticed Ranveer struggling to keep his eyes open as she motioned him towards her lap. Smiling, he placed his head in her lap and sighed, the comfort of her essence found nowhere else as he stared her face while she stroked his forehead. Ranveer closed his eyes at her touch. The garden still glowed tremendously as the strings of the tiny blubs flickered, winking playfully around the place. The proceeding night graciously invited the cold gusts of the breeze. She shivered.

"It's getting cold here," she said slowly, looking towards the lake. Without a word, Ranveer stood up and returned in 5 minutes, a satin blanket in his hands. He wrapped the blanket around themselves as Ishani huddled close to him, placing her head on his shoulder.

"How about now?"

"It's perfect," she answered. And there was a long silence, penetrated by the sounds of the crickets rhyming somewhere nearby. Neither of them spoke as Ishani took Ranveer's hand in hers, entwining her fingers in his as the warmth of his body providing her a serene comfort. It could not be found anywhere else. As Ranveer could not sit long enough now, he lay down, pulling Ishani beside him. She placed her head on his shoulder and huddled close to him, blanket wrapped abut them securely. Both remained quiet as Ishani felt her slumber away and stared at his face, without saying a word and smiling to herself.

"What are you thinking?" Ranveer asked after a very long time, and was surprised when Ishani stirred and looked at him, her eyes twinkling. Her eyes twitched slightly but relapsed back to their original self once again.

"So much."

"Like what?"

"Our lives are going to change within a few days, Ranveer. Completely. Isn't that amazing?"

He smiled and Ishani felt her heart skip several times. "Certainly. So, what are your plans? Have you thought where should we be going for our honeymoon?"

Her cheeks turned red and a soft smile left her lips. "What about you?"

"Many places. But I'm asking about your opinion."

"Ranveer, anything that you think is right is going to be my own choice as well. There's nothing like that."

"Still, you know. You'll be the wife." He nuzzled her cheek that made her shiver despite the warmth she dearly admired in his snuggled embrace.  

"Do I have to say something?" she asked, and as she looked at him again, she struggled once again to keep her eyes off his face. How could someone be as charming as him? "Anyway, you look amazing in this attire!"

"Only amazing?" he smirked.

"Yes." Ishani moved away slightly from him so that she could look at his face clearly.

"Nothing else?"

"I don't get you," she answered innocently while he turned her face towards him, her cheeks burning in the hues of crimson.

"The look on your face an hour ago had something else to say, though," he said, while Ishani blushed deeply.

"Yes, you do look amazing. What more?"

"Ah, you're the only one who has been so reluctant in saying that," he said and looked at the glittering sky.

"And what is that supposed to mean?" Ishani asked sharply.

He sighed. "Nothing. I've heard people say I looked sexy and hot today. And you're only stuck at amazing'? Seriously, girl?"

"Who said that?" Ishani asked sharply, pulling him by his collar while Ranveer coughed, trying to keep himself from getting strangled at her hands.

"Hey, hey! What happened?" Ranveer said, trying to free himself from her grasp but in vain. She didn't let him go.

"I asked who said that?" she asked again, now fuming furiously.

"Just my office's employees," he said, struggling against her tight grip on his shirt that would strangle him sooner if not done anything. "Now, let go of me! Don't turn into a maniac!"

Ishani relinquished her grasp on his collar, now apologetic and flustered. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you."

"I know," he chuckled. "But how do you suddenly become Sunny Deol, Ishani? You frighten me at times."

"Better you shut your mouth up! You have absolutely no idea about what you keep doing to me."

"Really?" he raised his eyebrows and took her in his arms once again, pulling her to him, Ishani huddling close to his chest. "You look just like Gollum in your possessiveness, you know?"

"Yes, because you're my Precious!" Ishani said passionately, leaving a soft peck on his cheek. "Dare anyone make any claim on you, and I will..."

"Alright, alright. I know what you'll do to them. That's why you are frightening."

"If so, I'm glad to be frightening."

He smirked at the way she made her face with her statements and they both laughed loudly. Laughed their hearts out for how long they did not know until they could feel their tears pour out of their eyes. It had been years since they had given up on their unbroken selves and tonight revisiting those moments only brought out their will to live through this anguish that had enveloped them since long.

"I'm so possessive because I love you, Ranveer," she said in a low serene voice.

"I know," he answered, smiling, but fell silent. The silence tonight spoke more than their words.

"And you do look both hot and sexy, too," Ishani said, startling Ranveer as he looked at her, his eyes widening while on her lips rested a content smile.

"Wow, even you..."

"Well, these are the first words that crossed my head when I first saw you tonight," she answered honestly. "And since you asked me to be truthful, I truly don't know what else to say." She smiled mischievously.

He held her closer to him, while she rested herself on his arm, her hand placed on his chest where his heart beat. Ishani closed her eyes, listening to the sublime silence and their heartbeats that were regular to happen whenever they were in such close proximity, but it was not a matter of worry tonight. As she stared at his face, his eyes were fixed on the stars above as if trying to fathom something from the depth of his own heart, for eyes could not justify that beauty. Her own eyes followed his and she smiled.

"Ranveer," she spoke slowly and looked at her. "Today I miss Papa so much." She always missed her father, but sometimes memories were terrifying enough to incise wounds on a nearly healed heart.

Ranveer braced himself on his elbow and looked at her, his eyes dripping with the pain she felt.

"Had he been with us, he'd have been so proud of everything we've done. Especially of you. He always said you'd be a big man one day. And now you did, he isn't with us," she said slowly while Ranveer's palm went upto her cheek and wiped her tears away. "Had he been with us, he'd have been so happy for us both. He valued love most of all, and seeing us together today would have made him so happy. I miss him, Ranveer. I miss him so much." Her voice faltered in her throat, and Ranveer could hear her sobs as she wept on his shoulder.

"Ishani," he said gently, and she looked into his eyes. His eyes were full of tears as well. "No. He is proud of us. And he is happy for us, too." Ranveer felt his own voice caught with grief as few small gasps left his lips before he continued. "Ishani, he might not be with us like before and we might not see him either, but he never left us truly. He's with us, all the time."

Ishani took his hand in hers, her eyes scorching his deeply. "Promise me you'll never leave me like this, Ranveer. I'll die if you ever, ever left me alone," her small voice whispered and Ranveer looked away, trying to free his hand from her firm grasp but in vain. "You know what you mean to me. Please give me that assurance, Ranveer. Please give me that security! I'll die if you ever left me." Her pleading eyes stared at him helplessly, and after a struggle of a long, long time Ranveer smiled slowly. He moved close to her and took her in his arms tightly as though wanting to drench her in the cascade of all of the love he felt and held her close, not letting her go away even a single whit. Ishani sobbed.

"Ishani, I love you," he whispered and felt her shudder as she clung onto him tightly, sobs still escaping her lips. "Trust me. I'll never leave you." With the way he said his words made Ishani wince as she separated herself and wiped her tears from her face. He kissed her forehead. "If I have to fight death for our love, Ishani, I will."

"I trust you," Ishani whispered as he wiped her tears.

"Now, don't cry. Be a good girl and smile. It's your birthday today."

Ishani smiled while worry left his features, too.

"You love me so much, don't you?" Ishani asked while Ranveer stared her, surprised. "Why do you love me so much, Ranveer?"

"Ishani, what's wrong? Did anyone say anything to you?" he asked and Ishani shook her head.

"No," she answered. "I'm afraid. I have always wanted something from you without giving anything in return. Im weak. I can't give you what you want, Ranveer. All my life, I have wanted love, comfort, care and friendship from you, half the times not knowing the things you've done for me. Why did you do so much for me all the time? From the day we became friends till now, you've done so much for me, and I can't return you anything, Ranveer. Nothing."

Ranveer closed his eyes, knowing what she had meant. "I was a servant at your house, Ishani. And it was my duty to do what I did."

"Including hurting yourself all the time for me? It kills me to remember those times. It hurts still that I was never with you when you needed me. And no matter however long time passes, I can't let go of the feeling that I was the cause of your pain and misery all those times. I'm afraid, Ranveer. I've always been afraid if I can't love you enough... If I couldn't return your love like I'm supposed to? This was the reason I was running away from my feelings all these months despite knowing how much I've loved you. I can't hurt you again, Ranveer. I can't."

"Now, you're contradicting yourself," Ranveer answered gently, wiping her tears. "You know the best thing I love about you?"

Ishani shook her head and he smiled.

"That you're too good for this cruel world, and you don't realize it," he said slowly. "You think you are unworthy of happiness but the truth is, you deserve all the happiness you want in your life. That's what Mota Babuji believed as well. He always would say that once he would be gone, I will be the one to look after you."

Ishani closed her eyes as the image of her father's smiling face flashed in front of her eyes and tears cascaded out of them harshly. She clutched onto Ranveer's shirt while he covered her hand with his and let her drown in the old lane of the memories that neither had ever separated themselves from. Ishani wept in his chest while he continued to stroke her hair. After a while he spoke.

"Ishani, look at me." She did. "Don't let our past haunt our pleasant days anymore. All of our lives are full of pain and regrets but that made us what we are today. That doesn't mean we have to linger there all the time and abide with the grievances that must not be brought into picture at all today. When I loved you, I didn't expect anything in return and that never hurt, trust me. But we all make mistakes. I did when I thought Chirag was the perfect choice for you. I shouldn't have done that. And when I left Mumbai, I didn't look back. Didn't look back to see how you were doing and what you were going through and it still hurts, Ishani. I should've been there for Mota Babuji in his most vulnerable hours but I wasn't. It still hurts that I couldn't see him the last time I should have. When I met him that day, I had no idea that was the last ever conversation I would having with him. And it does hurt. So much."

Ishani's eyes sparkled with the tears that refused to stop under the spell of their heart aching confrontations as she wiped his tears.

"See?" he said again. "Our lives are always going to be about pain, regrets and mistakes made in our past, but years later..." he paused for a while and breathed deeply as if to keep the bubbling emotions at bay, "when we grow old, we'll realize and look back at our past, we'll understand these pain and mistakes only molded us into being what we will be then. Ishani, life is too short for the regrets. Please don't waste it in them. We have each other. We love each other and that's what matters the most. Together we can fight with anything, right?"

"But I've hurt you so much, Ranveer... I'm afraid..."

Ranveer smiled at her ruefully. "And what makes you forget you are the one I've lived for all these years?"

Ishani gulped and looked at the lake once again, Ranveer patiently waiting for her answer. And as she looked back at him once again did she realize that they both carried the same scars formed with the brutalities of the world that had always threatened to squash their hearts and spirits underneath the ponderous burdens of their standards.

"I promise to be by your side till my last breath," Ishani whispered at length and Ranveer smiled. His arms moved towards her as he pulled her in for a tight embrace, as if taking away all of her pain with his being. Ishani sobbed still, lightly as her head dipped to his shoulder and few crystal like tears left her eyes.

Ranveer held her close but after a while she separated from the embrace and smiled, their gazes moving down to their lips. He slowly leaned in and claimed her lips in a tender, unhurried kiss with painstaking care as if the slightest of the trouble would break moment away like the wilted petals of a rose withering on an autumn day. Ishani gave into the desire of her heart as her hands slid towards his neck, pulling him close, while she reciprocated the kiss with the same intensity and care as him, kissing him slowly and passionately as if making up for all the lost time she was supposed to be kissing him. Their eyes closed, and Ranveer's tongue tasted her lusciously inviting lips intently, devouring every bit of it with the utmost love and care he could muster and let her know what she meant to him. Ishani fell short of breath as his lips caressed hers passionately but noticing her dilemma, he pulled himself apart to let her breathe. Ishani did not look at him as they breathed unsteadily, her head lowered down and her cheeks powerfully red. Ranveer again wrapped his arms around her and whispered a "Happy birthday" to her.

"Thank you," she answered, grateful for whatever he had done for her. "This was my best birthday ever!"

"Get used to it, darling. Future has all the pleasant surprises for you." He smiled.

"You haven't yet given me my birthday gift!"

"You want more?" he smirked while she slapped his shoulder lightly.

"I'm talking about the real one," she insisted.

"You'd have to wait," he answered.

"Ranveer! You do know what I mean! Don't be that devil once again."

"Alright, alright! This is just the beginning of this day and you have 23 more hours for that. Don't worry."

Ishani smiled and pulled his arm above her shoulder and snuggled next to him, as close as possible while he once again wrapped the blanket about them, kissing her forehead again as she drifted off to sleep before whispering "I love you" to him once again.

Ranveer saw her fall asleep beside him and smiled. She had suffered so much of the treachery of the people and loneliness and rejection, and he would take away all of her pain bit by bit until all that remained behind would be her happiness and smiles without any traces of the painful past.

Few more days, and the simmering ocean of their emotions would drown them completely in its essence. He smiled. Few more days.

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Edited by Elvish_Hobbit - 17 September 2016 at 2:50am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

KajalSRMari01Raaaz_21pppworld1NidsJMayashellyAnne30ishveerIshveer45robalbsk1dvprt418.pypriyanka98matshtellmeLadyMeringue

Elvish_Hobbit IF-Dazzler
Elvish_Hobbit
Elvish_Hobbit

Posted: 17 September 2016 at 2:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anne30ishveer

Hi Elvish...Anne here...And I know I am dreadfully late...Apologies sent for late reply...
And now the chapter was damn too good, exciting, loving, soothing yet romantic.
The first part narration by Ranveer was nice. He wasn't talking to her. God everyone is engaged in their own pain so much that they forget to see others. But of course he needed time. But they were ignoring each other. That's not good. And ishani used to confess when he is sleep (or this is what she assumed). God ladki ko pta chalega to sharam SE paani paani ho jaegi.
Next was amba Ranveer convo. Glad to see this Amba rather than that lady loudspeaker of the show. She made Ranveer trust his love again that he will only give pain by separating her from himself. So Ishani is late. Of course anyone would get concerned if you tell you will come late without any reason.
And than started Ranveer's 'Finding Ishani', which was rather difficult.
Of God he is sick and still driving. In dono ke dimaag ki shayad phli manzil khali h. Can't he take a driver with him.
And then was 'The kiss'. Ishani baby got scared by that kiss. And your words have so beautifully described their kiss. You are so good writer I just don't have words for you.
The confession was so beautiful, loving, caring, longing, romantic, cute and it had a complete aashiqui feel. He confessed his whole love and feelings towards her. And of course she accepted whole with her heart. How can someone deny our hot RV. I am still dreaming of that sequence. How cute it would have been. Wish this was the real track of meri aashiqui tumse hi.
And thank God he allowed her to drive. Idiot.
And Ishveer marriage wohoo...Now simple is something that loudspeaker can't be..Hehe..
OK and now was the interlude in the room...How can he expect her to sleep after this romantic confession.
Baa is baa she will be baa only. Don't know how did she changed in the serial.
And then was the steaming hot romance...Gosh Ishani beta seekh lo ye na chodhega ab tumko. Feeling like Saiyaan na chodhe baiyaan. And Ranveer making her to blush so much. Of course that much chocolaty ayes will see you like that, You can only blush. Even my heart was pumping blood fast while reading.
And the interruption. God Emily would have never thought in her wildest dreams that she will get to see Ranveer like that. And a parcel?
Now ishani started to move because of shyness of course. But no he is not going to leave her. Wait is something she can't do.She doesn't have patience and he is making her wait for something like that. Don't know how will she wait for 9 whole months...OK no that's far right now. I know . I know.
And Ishani can't wait. That kissed again. Wow in one night they kissed two times. What will happen in the whole day...
Their kiss was so passionate, seriously. And then next interruption. Technology really wastes your time. She ran like a free bird. Devil just saw his prey fly away. But he will capture her again...
Nad now you. Are you real. How can you write so beautifully. It is too good yar...Your words and emotions form a mixture of love.
Too God. And waiting for the next one impatiently.
And a very very small request which plzz don't pay much attention to.
Can you plzz update soulmates before LDE. I mean I think we all should enjoy and complete soulmates than only we will be able to focus on the other one.
Just this much small request but do as you wish. Whatever you will do will be good only.
Your fan Anne.

Hey, Anne! :)

Thank you so much! I'm glad you liked the chapter.  Heart

Haha, no he wasn't engaged in his own pain, but he wanted to save her from a lifelong loneliness that would fall upon her should anything happen to him. He can't take that chance. But life is all about them and he's realized this. :)

Hehehehe. Amba in the show was a horror, and we're better off without that horrible creature. ;)

Their brains go on vacation when they're about each other. He loses all his senses when it comes to her. No wonder Ishani was mad at him that much.

Their kiss and confession: thank you. HeartHeart  And how can Ishani resist Ranveer either? Both during their first kiss and in the room. The girl had come to inform about Baa, but ended up doing something else. And Emily must've been hella embarrassed seeing them like that, but anyway... xD

And about your request, I'm going to finish Soulmates first and then will work on LDE. :)

Thank you so much once again. HeartHeart

Edited by Elvish_Hobbit - 20 September 2016 at 5:59am
Elvish_Hobbit IF-Dazzler
Elvish_Hobbit
Elvish_Hobbit

Posted: 17 September 2016 at 2:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NidsJ

Hey Elvish.. Smile Smile

Well first thing is, if a month's break means such electrifying results then we can happily grant u one for each chapter.. Big smile Big smile ok not a month but still u r allowed to take a good one.. Wink

and now coming to the chapter.. it was a much needed breather after d last one.. Smile I can't even tell, in how much sadma I was after d previous one..Broken Heart from d beginning when doctor revealed about past cases, it was just heartbreaking.. Ishani's outburst to him was good but there also d way he keep saying about his future and death was utter torture Ouch, and how many times he literally mentioned it, "I don't want u to be my wi.." God..Dead it even sounds so so fearful and babies are going through this.. sigh.. may God give them strength to survive this tough time...Unhappy and ur writing there,  u made everything alive, was actually feeling d pain they must be going through and only hoping for d miracle..Cry he can't leave her, I mean how even she'll live then.. plz plz girl, have little mercy on babies and us, u can do anything but not the dreading end.. Unhappy

and now finally coming to present chapter..Silly finally finally Amba's words filled some sense in him &  he is ready for marriageParty, but I pity their condition, it's so so complicated, he is so logical in thinking about her future knowing the possible end but it's killing their present, they both want each other but he is so much afraid of what lays ahead.. Ishani also can't live without him and is so confident to bring him back from any bad.. such a tormenting decision.. Unhappy Unhappy but at last he accepted the present coz as amba said it might change their future also.. and hopefully it will.. Confused

and after all this he confessed to her Clap, but d way he shut her up LOL, I thought it was Ishani's forte, but nice change..Embarrassed second nice change was his decision on Baa, the way he told her not to sacrifice themselves anymore for others was awesomeThumbs Up coz Ishani was again thinking to take that route but he Infused right sense in her at the right time..Star and then came the shocking part..Shocked both from u and from him, shocking coz it was not at all predicted or expected.. LOL talking about him first.. what have gotten into him suddenly,Shocked they only confessed and he is all ready.. actually andar se to kab se both were ready and now their parents also confirmed it so resistance is impossible.. Blushing but still have to say him saying her that IT'S NOT WRONG was a surprise..ROFLcoz if we analyze him, first he was like neither I'll do nor i'll let u do anything, always resisting D'oh, den he started reciprocating her and now he's turning devil, Ishani was right,LOL can we say it as evolution of Ranveer Vaghela.. Now he's just not ready to leave her and she have to control him, although how much control she herself has is again grey.. Wink

and now coming to ur writing there, pleasant surprise..StarStar, u definitely don't need to hide anywhere, ab after so many heart breaks thoda fun to banta hai na Wink, and u r excellent there, just like their pain in previous chapters, here also u made everything alive, the way u wrote entire scene.. it was hot and beautiful Clap Clap, and it was so much in flow, even the little distraction seemed in flow and babies got back to their business soon ROFL, u penned their feelings so beautifully, awesome work Thumbs Up, and since u wrote something like this for first time, if I am right, it felt so fresh also, different words in a whole new way..Cool amazing job girl, and don't be frightened anymore, just keep going like this... Hug Hug 

Heya!

One month break giving electrifying results? Shocked Shocked Acha? Mujhe pata nai tha.

Haw, last chapter was needed to be like it was. Pain and Ranveer are two best buddies that are made for each other. Though the only thing that changes the equation is that between Ranveer and pain/death, there's always Ishani. So it was to be shown for their relationship. :)

Yes, Ranveer and Ishani and getting married. Sighs.  Reminds me of their marriage during Chiru time. What a grand day that was! HeartHeart

About their future, please wait. You'll know it very soon! :)

He's learned the ways to shut up from her only. xD Ishani has taught him many things including turning into a vampire at the very right time. Wink Wink And what to say about us... Ranveer and Elvish were innocent pranis and Ishani came and the rest is history. And what has gotten into him... Umm, hormones? Now, when he's accepted Ishani as his life partner, he's all cool. ;) But poor girl Ishani.

Nids, you might have quite a lot of fun in the last chapter but I'm going to run away before that. Though you'll know. And I'm glad the scene came off as "hot" because I truly did not feel so. xD

Thank you so much, girl! HeartHeart
Save

Edited by Elvish_Hobbit - 20 September 2016 at 6:11am

NidsJ

PrinceAsif Senior Member
PrinceAsif
PrinceAsif

Posted: 17 September 2016 at 4:26am | IP Logged
Ohhh GOD...truly breath taking story...Ishani's birthday celebration with Ranveer is fantastically fantastic... I love this forum so soo much...yea few more days & another beautiful chapter of their life will begin... Hope nothing goes wrong ...& everything go well perfectly... Thank u sissy for gifting us this sweet forum...pls don't stop it. ...waiting for next update... B safe & sound

Elvish_Hobbit

Go to top