Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

India-Forums

Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi
Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

IshVeer FF: Of The Soulmates | Epilogue (Page 52) (Page 35)

Elvish_Hobbit IF-Dazzler
Elvish_Hobbit
Elvish_Hobbit

Posted: 29 August 2016 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KajalSR

Ahh! So i hav read all the 65 chapters, and what an amazing journey it is! I can't decipher the way it has been written, so beautifully <3
Ranveer and Ishani conversations , ishani' love, And that Why are you like that Ranveer thing. It has taken me to a whole beautiful world.
Thank you so much EH, for writing Soulmates!
Smile Clap
And this chapter didn't actually surprised me, it's like pain and Ranveer has unbreakable bond -_-
His death.. He is a strong boy, right? :D
And i love the way you hav shown Amba's character, she behaves like a mother actually here. LOL LOL

Hey, Kajal! Thank you so much for checking in here. I'm glad you've liked the story so far.

Ranveer and his pain. Isn't that what he is actually known for? Think of Ranveer without his pain... what is he, really? And, yes. He is a strong boy. :)

Hehehehe. Amba is a mom here, right. Her psychology didn't allow me to turn her into a scary loud speaker-y witch, so. Embarrassed

Thank you once again. :)

Edited by Elvish_Hobbit - 31 August 2016 at 6:05am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KajalSR

Elvish_Hobbit IF-Dazzler
Elvish_Hobbit
Elvish_Hobbit

Posted: 29 August 2016 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mayashelly

Hy dr... Another fantastic epi... Now u too gonna make him die... Loved ishani's confession... He was afraid of her loneliness... Loved when ranveer thinks or act f or shani's happiness... But now...
They dream about their future tooo.   Till grandchildren... Hope their dream comes true... They both deserve it... Especially ranveer... Hope the miracle happens this time... Smile waiting for ur next update dr... Keep smiling... Embarrassed

Hi! Thank you so much, mate. :)

Haha. I'll only ask you to wait about IshVeer's fate. And yeah, his love makes my heart melt as well. Blushing BlushingBlushingBlushing

Hehe. Yeah, babies need to think of their future as well. Don't they? ;)

Edited by Elvish_Hobbit - 31 August 2016 at 6:09am
Elvish_Hobbit IF-Dazzler
Elvish_Hobbit
Elvish_Hobbit

Posted: 29 August 2016 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Dv, you too wait till tomorrow. My phone won't even let me quote your post. Happens with the longish ones all the time. ;)

dvprt418.py

Elvish_Hobbit IF-Dazzler
Elvish_Hobbit
Elvish_Hobbit

Posted: 29 August 2016 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by robal

Loved this chapter, fantastic work! I am positive Ranveer will not die, they will live happily ever after. I loved Ishani in this one, she was bang on with her questions. Can't wait for the next chapter. Thanks so much for the PM and the fast update.

Hi, Robal! Thank you so much! Yeah, Ishani was hell bent on getting her answers and had he not answered them, she'd have died before him. :( :(

Updated the next chapter. Come soon. ;)

Edited by Elvish_Hobbit - 31 August 2016 at 6:10am
Elvish_Hobbit IF-Dazzler
Elvish_Hobbit
Elvish_Hobbit

Posted: 29 August 2016 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tintish

Ahh what chapter!!I read it whole 5 times.The confession part was just ..aww.mindsoothing.This chapter somewhere reminds me one of fav my poem "Meeting At Night",simple love poem,culminating in a clandestine meeting of the lovers.And I always craved for such a ecstatic moment of perfect union.Before confession,the dramatic urgeny,tension, and suspense...just loved it.For the beating of two hearts in unison part,I just want to quote these lines which are very close to my heart,"And blue spurt of a lighted match,/And a voice less loud.../than the two hearts beating each to each".And finally about shoes there are only two option for you ...1)love and 2)love ...choose what you like Tongue

Hi, Tintish! Thank you so much. I'm glad you liked the confession part since that was kind of toughy for some particular reasons.

Oh, the poem! I'd love to read it! And the lines that you've added are beauty. Thank you for sharing them here. :)

Haha. Thank you for so much love also. I'm humbled. Blushing

Edited by Elvish_Hobbit - 31 August 2016 at 6:13am
dvprt418.py Goldie
dvprt418.py
dvprt418.py

Posted: 29 August 2016 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Elvish_Hobbit

Dv, you too wait till tomorrow. My phone won't even let me quote your post. Happens with the longish ones all the time. ;)

well girl i am waiting since long you know so one day  more to it.Wink just kidding.
How are you dear? it's been ages.
How was your exam?

Elvish_Hobbit

Elvish_Hobbit IF-Dazzler
Elvish_Hobbit
Elvish_Hobbit

Posted: 29 August 2016 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dvprt418.py

well girl i am waiting since long you know so one day more to it.Wink just kidding.
How was your exam?
Hi, dv! How are you? Missed you so much! My exams were good. :) Haha. I was supposed to post the chapter today itself but things got messed up. Tomorrow pakka since it's complete now but I can't go to my computer for today. So.

dvprt418.py

dvprt418.py Goldie
dvprt418.py
dvprt418.py

Posted: 29 August 2016 at 10:27am | IP Logged

Originally posted by dvprt418.py

well girl i am waiting since long you know so one day more to it.Wink just kidding.
How was your exam?
Hi, dv! How are you? Missed you so much! My exams were good. :) Haha. I was supposed to post the chapter today itself but things got messed up. Tomorrow pakka since it's complete now but I can't go to my computer for today. So.

Hi dear i am all good now.
and well i missed you too loads.
Thats good your exams were good and they ae bound to because you have worked for it.
Honestly i was waiting for the update since yesterday and was expecting today also but that's fine take your own time because i know you will compensate for all the wait.Wink

Go to top