Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

India-Forums

Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi
Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

IshVeer FF: Of The Soulmates | Epilogue (Page 52) (Page 31)

Elvish_Hobbit IF-Dazzler
Elvish_Hobbit
Elvish_Hobbit

Posted: 17 July 2016 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mayashelly

Hy dr... Fabulous and emotional update dr... Everywhere goes good.. Everyone regret their mistake in her family and amba wish to marry ranveer and ishani... And ishani love him so much now... But what's wrong with ranveer.   Really he is hiding something... If its good for ishani then it will surely be bad for him... And ur story gonna comes to an end... Will really miss it... Think this story gonna end with something Cry . but anyways waiting for ur next dr... Keep update soon... Keep smiling... Wink

Thank you, mate. :)

Well, however selfish Parekhs were, I think Pratiek and Sharman were amazing! Only not utilized in the show.

Yeah, Amba thinks her son is losing his brains and only Ishani can give him enough motivation to go on in life. Like always.

You are kind of right. When he's the kind of idiot that he is, he always ends up hurting himself for her happiness. And about the end, I'll say, don't be too early to judge. :)

I will try updating it soon. Thanks again. :)

Elvish_Hobbit IF-Dazzler
Elvish_Hobbit
Elvish_Hobbit

Posted: 17 July 2016 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by strings123

Is Ranveer going to die?

I'll repeat again, don't show too haste in your judgment. :)
Elvish_Hobbit IF-Dazzler
Elvish_Hobbit
Elvish_Hobbit

Posted: 17 July 2016 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tintish

wow so fast update and it is just splendid..but the last part again give me a rude shock...And about its ending I just want to say that its like the the whole world is going to shatter.I am heart broken.Since I started to read this ff it was,it is and it will be always my all time favourite.plz come back with 2nd Part.

Hey, thank you! Last part was meant to give the readers a shock. ;) And thank you so much. It's great to know you lied the story so much. Couldn't have been happier knowing this.

Second part of Soulmates, no. But I', writing LDE. Do check it out too since that'll be the fic I'll be working on.
Elvish_Hobbit IF-Dazzler
Elvish_Hobbit
Elvish_Hobbit

Posted: 18 July 2016 at 12:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dvprt418.py

Hi Elvish
Sorry for late reply I was updating my reply when net connection crashed and with it whole update so I had to wait till it gets resolved so updating now.
Girl you are seriously an interestingly mysterious writer I must admit it. You and LM completely make me go speechless
Now few complaints why you both are helm bent in driving me crazy I mean you with all the mystery and she with chishani no solace for my poor heart.
Ok now I ll start with it and ya this reply may be little idiotic given that original one went down the drain.
So ishani stocked to him like literally sticked. She never leave a chance to be around him wheather it's sleep or awake.
Why he always have to be so chivalrous trying to disentangle inspite of having fainting bouts this boy. Atleast he gave up not willingly but due to illness. And then the moment hw got a chance he went away. Now was her closeness giving him shocks? He separate and goes to sit in sofa. Ishani is seriously great I mean he got discharged few hours back and she sent him away from his own bed and that patient is lying on sofa and she is sleeping on bed.
Well what kind of love does he have never once he wanted to disturb her peaceful sleep. Elvish why can't he be real and mine. Sorry too much to ask for.
Then rains are unleashing as if after long time those emotions of heaven got released and not ready to leave earth. That reading book part was so adorable and no one can be more cute than drunk ishveer ha their child is an exception.
This girl really cannot resist him inspite of everything her desires are uncontrollable. And if ranveer's love cannot see her being sad then she will suffer the hell for her love and how much she loves him is something even they both can't think of.
Morning breakfast well that memory was pleasantly sweet I still remember how cutely he was saying at that time that he didn't meant to sleep. Sorry where was I oh yes sandwiches well look the girl she not even his wife yet but has become so bossy spare the boy he is ill. You did include something which is wished in last chapter. And sharman and pratik joined him. But like obedient husband he defended her and sharman didn't leave a chance to tease him. Ishani and her urge well kamba should leave the place five them privacy things and feelings are getting uncontrollable.
Finally they both left and kamba didn't forgive but did not hold grudges well that's really good because some memories are too painfull to forget bit we move on with time. And ishani is crying so much for a moment I felt as if it's her bidaai well sorry right now ishveer marriage is on my mind.

Her cousins were the only ones who cared for her not much but truly cared for her.
Ranveer and work can never be separated his second love sometimes even priority over ishani. And he started working though he don't have any stress but his mental stress is taking toll which not visible but is inflicting the maximum damage. She felt like home after ages.

Finally falguni came into picture. Ranveer he can never know to hate anyone specifically is those things are related to ishani and gave her happiness at any point. And realising hepis capacity to love falguni mst not have even dared to speak because she felt to small. Ishani is not wrong either and that moment of panicking was very well described.
That letter was really unexpected and was surprising as well. That was very emotional letter dear with a man dying and sharing his deepest guilt. And HP was the best just because she don't have to go through guilt and should be happy both decided not to let her k ow any of this and HP made her successor when he was alive well baa knew as much as she denies there is no one to take care of her extended family except for the outsider's. And that line when all ranveer could with was that she should not hate him seriously brought tears. Falguni have learned their love and now she is supporting her but hopefully ranveer's secret meeting doesn't have anything in it.

She is back home and something is not right. I was so waiting for this moment in the serial as well as in this ff when will amba come and say marry his son given that his son will never say that. Khandani kangan that's cliche but I like it. Amba and her panicked situation that only ishani can bring him out of the shelf he is going into and the way she trust her was awesome. Bahurani accepted well I want an elaborate wedding please.

Then what the game mother son are playing she is telling never leave him and he telling never be with him. Ishani and her turmoils will be too much. How come he can think now that she will leave him doesn't he trust her or doesn't he knwo that she will fight hell but will not leave him. And if he is going to burn then she will also. But dear that was really smart of him to promise something to make him happy and make him dead at the same time.t his way really an awesome chapter dear I loved it so much. Seriously it was amazing i am impressed

This cliffhanger update was not so good. I am warning you if you don't update the next chapter soon then my daggers will come to Edmund's planet screw physics and it's theories. Just kidding dear.

Thnx for pm
Waiting for next soon

Hey, dv! It's alright!

LM makes me go speechless too! And her Chishani in their first appearance ran a dagger through my heart. (LM, see, I'm not saying anything more than I told you, so don't worry ;))

And no, this reply was not idiotic. Heheehee. Ishani loves him so much. How come is she going to leave him at all? Hah, Ranveer is Ranveer, no? And try to understand, girl! He might be going crazy with all of this closeness. Why wouldn't he separate himself? She assumed him to be her house and fell asleep, but poor he wasn't a house for real, was he?

Ishani is indeed great.

"Elvish why can't he be real and mine." *coughs* *coughs* *coughs* What are you asking for, dv? And from who? Oh, and anyway, don't you know how monstrous Ishani can really get when someone tries to make any claim on her Ranveer?

Ah, you said it so brilliantly and perfectly! In the show rain always depicted their heartbreaks, especially those of Ranveer's. But here they're bit different since they say love is "showered" upon people, so heaven is 'showering' his love on earth. If this makes any sense since this is what the symbolism I have taken for this matter.

And you want their child to get drunk long before it's born? Too bad, dv! MM will come and beat you up for this. ;)

Ha, yes. With the time passing, she's finding it hard to stay away from him in all ways. Sighs, Ishani. And that's right. His love is to protect her from all the odds that threaten her, and she will go to any extent for his happiness, even if it means burning her in an agony endless. But no worries. He's there to protect her from this. ;)

Ishani will always be bossy and he will happily give into her. babies! xD Haha. They'll be teased by everyone now, won't they? Especially Ishani who has been bit different in her family. xD

God, your comment about their feelings. That's true actually. If Ishani gets a chance to, she'd never let him go anywhere, but she knows that's not possible.

Bidaayi. Sahi pakde hain. LOL LOL

Hehe. Ranveer is mahaan like that. And true. his work can definitely take the front seat at times but he'll return back too his original first love no matter what! Ishani felt like home after ages because her Ranveer was there. He's her home.

Well, you know like HP was? He too respected and cared about everything related to Falguni and never gave up on them, similarly Ranveer has the same traits too. Plus, anyone belonging to Ishani and his Mota Babuji always hold special place in his life.

Actually Falguni was supposed to do her own work after she left since Ishani was hell bent on not listening to anything against Ranveer, and HP just wrote a letter, kept it between his files, and since he'd asked no one to touch it, it caught her attention right away. And she thankfully found the right thing too.

And Amba was meant to say this to Ishani. I had planned this literally from the beginning, and it just came. Sighs. Cliche, I know, but I had another reason to bring this into picture. You remember there was an episode Chirag's mum gives Ishani a bangle and Ranveer is insulted so much for stealing that, right? I only wanted to 'overpower' that thing and make Ishani a new start with something belonging to his family. It would be like that she is more connected to his family now.

True, she'll never him, but Ranveer has his fits of some things that he can't resist at times.

Hehe. Cliffhanger, I know, but I will try updating the next chapter soon, and hopefully I won't have to run on a hiding.

Thank you so much. :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dvprt418.py

Elvish_Hobbit IF-Dazzler
Elvish_Hobbit
Elvish_Hobbit

Posted: 18 July 2016 at 12:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lovemyself...

Hey EH!!!
Oh girl u can never stop giving me heart attacks with your mind blowing chapters...
How can you describe so much emotions in one chapter...
Brilliant... Clap

Ishani is no mood to leave him...
Even in sleep...
How can she if there is someone lyk Ranveer... Embarrassed
I know I should have to stop right here...
No going further... Tongue

Ishani is becoming naughty in all the way...or should I say ranveer is becoming irresistible... Wink LOL

No more fangirling in that way now... Tongue

I m loving ur quotes...
HOW GREAT IT FEELS TO BE THE REASON SOMEONE YOU LOVE! Embarrassed
This was amazing...

Dining table scene was so cute...

Finally ishani & falguni had a conversation which was really needed...
I really love the way ranveer handled ishani abt talking to falguni maa...

The reason we call them perfect couple bcoz when one is stubborn lyk ishani...ranveer is understanding person... Embarrassed

HP's letter was like cherry on the cake coz it left no doubt & grudge in mind of falguni abt ranveer...

I understand the reason amba is asking ishani to get married to ranveer...
After all she is mother...she will think abt his life...

I seriously don't get ranveer...
Again he has started asking ishani to leave..
I know he is not well...bt still...
Let's hope it all will be clear soon...

Update soon..
Thnx for pm...

Ps. I know this story is going to end soon it's really painful ..
Bt I don't want to u disappear...
So come soon wid new story... Smile

Hi, thank you, Zuvi. :) Yeah, Ishani can't leave him, and yes, you better don't go further as well. And true, Ranveer is irresistible all the way. And Ishani is madly in love with him.

Thank you.

True, Ishani and Falguni needed to talk and thankfully they did. I would have hard time in imagining them making up after the story would have ended.
They both can get stubborn but another handles one pretty well. That's why they prove what they are. :) Yes, Amba knows Ranveer will fight any odd to be with Ishani, so as long as she is with him, things won't go too bad fir them.

You'll know the rest in the next chapter, so. :)

And, no, I'm not going anywhere. :) I have drabbles and LDE going on, so won't disappear like that. Smile
dvprt418.py Goldie
dvprt418.py
dvprt418.py

Posted: 18 July 2016 at 4:24am | IP Logged
Hi.
Dear those poems were really amazing I feel so happy that you made me read those and m so grateful about it.
And regarding asking ranveer well seriously I had this after reading that line ROFL ROFL I so expected this reply given that your love for him. And ishani might get late in killing me but someone will not even give a second thought to it Evil Smile
Haww you misunderstood I meant ishveer are so cute and adorable when drunk but their kid will be the only one who can beat them in talk the cuteness and adorableness. I never meanthe should be drunk Cry Cry
I am waiting for the next

Elvish_Hobbit

NidsJ Senior Member
NidsJ
NidsJ

Posted: 20 July 2016 at 12:50am | IP Logged
Elvish u'll surely give us heart attack... 
last two chapters were two good... full soothing after all the hell they've been through.. finally he made a move and reciprocated her and things started getting better but now again he is on machines... Unhappy

I hope something bad is not coming... please warn us in advance if u r planning something dangerous... 

Elvish_Hobbit

Elvish_Hobbit IF-Dazzler
Elvish_Hobbit
Elvish_Hobbit

Posted: 21 July 2016 at 6:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dvprt418.py

Hi.
Dear those poems were really amazing I feel so happy that you made me read those and m so grateful about it.
And regarding asking ranveer well seriously I had this after reading that line ROFL ROFL I so expected this reply given that your love for him. And ishani might get late in killing me but someone will not even give a second thought to it Evil Smile
Haww you misunderstood I meant ishveer are so cute and adorable when drunk but their kid will be the only one who can beat them in talk the cuteness and adorableness. I never meanthe should be drunk Cry Cry
I am waiting for the next

I'm glad you liked them, dv! Thank you for reading them. :)

Hehe. Now you'll be running after me to murder me. I must hide in Gargantua now. Cry  Cry

Oh, you meant that. Stupid me. Sleepy Sleepy

Just updating the chapter. Wait for a while. Internet is too slow at my place so it takes time for everything.

Go to top