Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

India-Forums

Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi
Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

IshVeer FF: Of The Soulmates | Epilogue (Page 52) (Page 3)

VC288 Senior Member
VC288
VC288

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
ResBig smileEmbarrassed

Elvish_Hobbit IF-Dazzler
Elvish_Hobbit
Elvish_Hobbit

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 11:05pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by LadyMeringue

Aha! After waiting for this chapter like practically a lunatic, it's right here!

Firstly, congratulations on the second thread! This journey with Soulmates has truly been nothing short of the magic that your writing spawns into words, and as this journey is now drawing into its last phase, it's something that makes me feel hollow already. The last time I felt this way was when I'd written the epilogue for NC, and whenever I think about the end of Soulmates, it gives me that same feels.

Sigh, I've become very touchy. Ignore me.

Moving over to this chapter. Seriously, there's something wrong with both of us because our ideas keep overlapping with each others. Ahem, never mind. Coming back to the point, the beginning of the chapter is as magical as you always pen them down to be. It's like a strange lullaby that soothes your heart and obliterates your mind of all thoughts as there's an instant connect with the description of nature that you write down.

Ishaani stares at Ranveer asleep and she knows now that she loves him. Oh, she's known all along. And she just caught his hand and sat beside him, taking in his sleeping features and taking a reassurance from his rising and falling chest about a security that she'd been missing for years. Oh, I could go on and on about this part (just like how we usually do when we're in our essay writing moods with each other), but I'm too mesmerized right now to frame my thoughts correctly.

Dawn follows the night and Ranveer wakes up, and Ishaani finds his abrupt departure weird... well, you can't blame him really now, can you? It's something he dreamt all his life until one life day it was snatched away from him with the note that this could never, ever happen. And now that it does, it's hard to accept and believe.

Then comes their breakfast and silent seating in the living room. Ranveer isn't going to the office today - Ishaani is surprised, but Ranveer doesn't want to elaborate on it further. And there comes another revelation - about Disha and Harshad. Wow... Ishaani really doesn't know how badly she was caught up in the spin of lies now, does she? And no that she realizes how much was kept away from her, it's bound to hurt her and lap her heart with wave after wave of guilt about how much pain and suffering she's caused him.

So Harshad did know about Disha, but on Ranveer's insistence, he never brought up the topic. Ranveer has got such a big heart to forgive everyone even though his heart is battered beyond repair. Ishaani cannot believe how selfless he is, but then again, since when was Ranveer's love ever selfish?

And then there's the realization of what's in between them. Ishaani takes her cue to leave, but she just couldn't leave like that now, could she? Not without letting him know how much he means to her, about how much she cherishes him never though too much has been damaged between them. He doesn't push her away but decides to walk away, but she doesn't let him. It's something he'd always hoped for... he had to know that it could happen for real (or not).

That kiss is something I can read over and over again, I'm that in love with the way you've written the stirring emotions behind them. Ishaani walks away from him and leaves, and that's it. Neither of them have the courage to face each other after something like that (well she more than he, him I have my theory about). So she hasn't even heard from her mother about this till now... interesting. And Chiru baby is silent - he's definitely cooking up something. The silence before the storm. Yeah, I can hear the faint thunders already.

And here again, you've opened up a new arena - his birthday! She wants to give him a birthday surprise and hope that it's one of the better birthdays that he's had in all these years. Why do I feel that you're dropping the said nuclear bomb on our head on his birthday?

Anyways, ignore my stupid pestering, you know I can be a pain at times. This is indeed a chapter worth the wait and something I'm going to go and re-read again! Stunning job on the chapter, darling, and do update the next one soon! I can't wait to see what's to happen next!

Loads of love,
LM

Ps. You've got to stop with those one-line hints, they're driving me crazy! It's like I know I'm right, but I can't do anything about it. Argh! Now I understand why you remain so frustrated about the spoilers of US.

So, you'll be the first one to strangle me, is it? Cry Cry

Hah, thank you. And it all has been possible because of you guys. God, I had the same feels when reading the last chapters of the FF (I'd read all of them in one go due to my exams or something). Hollowness is what I feel but there is more... I don't know what, but it's just it. And I can't name it right now.

Ah, our ideas. Seriously! I know the shockers we give each other like that after nearly every chapter. xD Oh, my! Don't tell me you fall asleep after reading the first paragraph itself? Shocked Shocked Just kidding... lullaby's always connected with sleeping, so...

Ishani's love for Ranveer is so droolworthy. She  adores him and yet can't tell him (you can say she's kind of afraid of him) and yet longs to tell him. She must be so confused. Yeah, Ranveer wouldn't go the office 'cause he'd have liked to spend whatever time he had with her before she left but she leaves too early and he's well... he can't do anything about that.

Yeah, trusting Chiru Baba was one mistake that cost them both so much, and it goes bit similar to what we were talking about US' IshVeer 2 days back though here the difference is she didn't cross the line where things could go immensely ugly with them. That's definitely a comfort for them. And yet there were heartbreaks and sufferings that could have been avoided. But without them none of this could have happened.

And yes. She wanted him to know what he means to her as well as her vampire senses were working. Tongue Tongue Jokes aside, Ishani herself wanted an assurance from him and nothing could be better than a hug... though she goes further ends up kissing him. Ranveer wouldn't have to worry about future. LOL

What became of Chiru Baba will be known in the next chapter hopefully. There must be something he would be working on to take his supposed revenge.

Haha. About the nuclear bomb, I won't say anything. There's definitely something in the next chapter and very exciting to write too. I just hope it'll be alright.

Thank you again, and I will hopefully be updating the next one soon.

PS. It's alright. Everything will come out within few days. ;)
Elvish_Hobbit IF-Dazzler
Elvish_Hobbit
Elvish_Hobbit

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NidsJ

Congratulations for the new thread Elvish... Clap Clap

Thank you, NidsJ. Glad to see you again. :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NidsJ

Elvish_Hobbit IF-Dazzler
Elvish_Hobbit
Elvish_Hobbit

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sania03337

Congratulations dear for the new thread Clap
Ok so I want to say that it was really one of the best chapter ever.Embarrassed it had a different beauty.It was the best , one can imagine. It really made my day. You took the time for the great thing. Embarrassed
Keep rocking.Embarrassed

Thank you, Sania. After a long time, huh? Glad to see you back. :) And it's good to see you liked the chapter. Smile Smile

Sania03337

Sania03337 Senior Member
Sania03337
Sania03337

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 12:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Elvish_Hobbit

Originally posted by Sania03337

Congratulations dear for the new thread Clap
Ok so I want to say that it was really one of the best chapter ever.Embarrassed it had a different beauty.It was the best , one can imagine. It really made my day. You took the time for the great thing. Embarrassed
Keep rocking.Embarrassed

Thank you, Sania. After a long time, huh? Glad to see you back. :) And it's good to see you liked the chapter. Smile Smile

Welcome dear. Actually, I was busy in my exams. Embarrassed And you rocked in this chapter too.Clap
Elvish_Hobbit IF-Dazzler
Elvish_Hobbit
Elvish_Hobbit

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 6:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Katniss07

What a precise timing ! I finally managed to take out time for the forum and voila !!! Elvish updated the next chapter , yay !!! DancingLuck is with me this time Big smile Big smile.
Congratulations for the new thread Hug Hug Hug. The journey is going to end  Unhappy sigh , but it will always be alive in our memories HeartHeartHeart.

Ishani realized ?? OMG , finally the day has come , and the description of the moment was surreal , magical , beautiful Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming.

Mr.Workaholic Vaghela not going to office was a shock not only for  Ishani but for us too , suraj kaha se uga ?? Shocked Stern Smile Stern Smile

Nobody can escape from the voodoo of irresistible Ranveer VaghelaBlushing  Blushing  Blushing, just like magnetic and electric field our Ranveer has his own field of attraction to which all of us get attracted , Ranveer - the source charge of sensuality...Blushing.Blushing( I ghusaofyed physics in love ka matter Clown  Silly, anyway , it was kind of a revision for me XD ) 

And our vampire ke jalwe are something else , what to say ! That kiss was a bliss...Embarrassed Embarrassed

Now I'm only waiting for Ranveer's birthday , him not remembering his birthday is something obvious but this one will prove to be life changing for him ( we all know what Ishani's gonna gift him Wink Heart). The center point of that chapter will only be Ranveer's reaction , gosh , I'm already feeling so so happy for him , for both of them Heart Heart .

Can't wait to read further !!! Thanks for updating such beautiful chapters StarStarStar.

PS : Sorry for the short reply (this chapter really deserved much much more CryCry ). Time is just not permitting still I tried my best , hope the review is satisfactory and sorry if I missed something Ouch Ouch.

Double PS : Chiru shared that title with Ranveer , yeh kaha ka nyae ?Disapprove LOL Tongue.

Hey, Katniss! Good to see you back!

And thank you so much, sweetheart. HeartHeart

Coming to the review... Yes, the FF is coming to an end, but the savior in this hour of need is LDE. HeartHeart I don't know what to feel right now except quite a bit of things are in future of Soulmates too (sighs).

Yes, Ishani realized and she needs to confess that to her Mr. Perfect. And I'm glad you liked the part. Sometimes, writing few scenes comebacks uncomfortable and their moments in this chapter were one of those. Ranveer not going to the office was simply because he wanted to spend the time with her before she went chhoo-mantar again. He couldn't say it since he's very shy, so...

RE:"Nobody can escape from the voodoo of irresistible Ranveer VaghelaBlushing  Blushing  Blushing, just like magnetic and electric field our Ranveer has his own field of attraction to which all of us get attracted , Ranveer - the source charge of sensuality...Blushing.Blushing( I ghusaofyed physics in love ka matter Clown  Silly, anyway , it was kind of a revision for me XD )"

This is so perfectly said. And especially Ishani can't escape...BlushingBlushingBlushing Hey, it's the fusion of electric and magnetic fields here. Blushing
Blushing  Kind of Lorentz working. ;) (This one was for more revision). Embarrassed Embarrassed

Ah, writing their hugs and kisses has become quite addictive, I swear especially their hugs. They're so beautiful and intimate (Also, I literally drool over the hugs LM writes. This obsession is just
BlushingBlushing). Ishani had waited for so long so she needed another kiss. He wouldn't do that so she herself did the honours. xD

Yes, the birthday is definitely going to be life changing for him. Let's wait to see what it has in store for him.

PS: It's alright, babes. Studies are always more important. Tongue Tongue 

PPS: Elaborate on this one please. I'm wondering if I've forgotten something! :/

-FlameOfHope-

Elvish_Hobbit IF-Dazzler
Elvish_Hobbit
Elvish_Hobbit

Originally posted by -FlameOfHope-

How do you manage to write so beautifully, girl? It's like a spell. I begin the chapter slowly but steadily, taking in your words like a child tastes chocolate. And then, I can't keep the phone down and distractions irritate me a lot. And when I finally complete reading the chapter, the spell is broken and I am left dazed. You go, girl!

And this journey is slowly coming to an end. :-[ All good things come to an end. Why? But this FF has been a beautiful journey with you, Elvish.

Before I get senti, let's move on. The chapter starts with Ishaani waking up before the usual time. And she finds her sleeping next to Ranveer. ;) She also realises her feelings for him. Ah. The only thing left now is to confess it in front of him. And the whole nature description and Ishaani's emotions are written beautifully. In fact, the whole chapter had the emotions being written beautifully. 

Ranveer wakes up and leaves from there without telling her anything. And here comes the silent breakfast. Ishaani finds it weird that Ranveer didn't go to work, that day. Very un-Mr. RV-like. XD After this comes the whole revelation. Ranveer has such a huge altruistic heart that he requested HP to not let out anything about the whole truth to Ishaani. How can he be so selfless! 

Forehead touching moment. Aha, this reminded me of the similar trademark scene in the show. And Ishaani has to leave because, well, there is an undercurrent of emotions between them. And Ranveer's reluctance in letting her go... <3 And here is that hug. Okay, I understand. And kiss! Ishaani really wanted to do that from the previous night, didn't she? God, you write the emotions so well. 

Finally, Ishaani leaves and the Ishaani monologue begins. They haven't faced each other after what happened. Chirag baba is out on the loose. He may strike trouble because being the adorable pest he is, be can't sit quiet. Also, Ranveer's birthday is approaching and Ishaani plans to give him a better birthday than what he had been having since a few years. Interesting. Also, I am waiting to see what Chirag is up to. ;)

Another wonderful update, as always! Update the next one soon, please. 

Love,
Effulgent.

Hey, Effulgent. Thank you so much. It's a pleasure to know how you feel after reading the chapter(s); it's truly a surprise to know. ;)

Ha, this journey has been amazing for me too. Oh, my! I'm acting like it's the chapter I have posted. Hush, hush! No need to cry right now. LOL LOL

I'm glad you could connect to the emotions as well as the situation of the whole thing. This is one of the things that worries me the most all the time, but thank you. :)

Haha. RV not going to the office is like tsunami erupting from within a volcano, isn't it? Too shocking for Ishani. xD

Forehead touching moment is so, so lovely in the episode. it came in the next episode of the confession one, right? I think I've seen it in VMs. Not sure.

Ishani wanted to kiss from the previous night! Nooo! She's wanted to do that ever since their first one but he wouldn't let her do, that's why she had to wait for that long. xD

Chirag's mischief is the most awaited for me to write too. Our Chiru baba.

Thank you once again, darling. Tongue Tongue

Originally posted by -FlameOfHope-

Congratulations for the new thread, Elvish! <3

Thank you so much. :)

-FlameOfHope-

Elvish_Hobbit IF-Dazzler
Elvish_Hobbit
Elvish_Hobbit

Originally posted by 1ishveerian

Hi Hobbit..
First of all Congo on the new thread Party

Coming to the chap ...
It's simply somthing worthy to wait for..
You have written it outstanding dear..
Ranveer's selflessness..
His conversation with his Mota Bapu ji was something I simply loved ever...
Hey what's this...
"Ishani, let go of all the old hatred and grudges. Life is too short to spend with them." A shadow passed over his face as he said so.
Why is it awakening my old fears again..
Hope You got my point.,
Its not sounding good to my ears Cry Cry ,
Hope i'll b wrong in my fears..

Plz update the next one soon..

Keep rocking

Hey, 1IshVeerian. Thank you so much, darling.

Ranveer's selflessness... sigh... it's such a dream to find someone like him. :( :( Too bad such dreams don't some true.

About your doubts, I'll have to keep my mouth shut right now. I hope understand.

And thank you once again. I'll update the chapter soon, yes. Smile Smile

1ishveerian

Go to top