Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

India-Forums

Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi
Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

IshVeer FF: Of The Soulmates | Epilogue (Page 52) (Page 26)

Elvish_Hobbit IF-Dazzler
Elvish_Hobbit
Elvish_Hobbit

Posted: 11 July 2016 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mafaaza12

Wat a chap!!!ClapElvish. Absolutely amazing.
Pratiek / ranveer / ishaani partLOL some light moment

After a some tragedy. Hmmm that laaasst partEmbarrassed

Mutual from both end unlike past two.
So you're alive too! :D Welcome back, mate! How are you and where had you been?

Coming to the review, thank you. Haha. IshVeer and Pratiek part was fun to write too. :D and the last part, well, it was long overdue. :D He had suppersed his feelings way too much, so. :D thank you again. And missed you so much here!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mari01mafaaza12

matsh IF-Dazzler
matsh
matsh

Posted: 11 July 2016 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Wow wow wow girl!! You redeemed yourself with this one!! :)) never mind the late update!! It was definitely worth it..
You have written their emotions and even tiniest moments so well!!
And the kiss!! It was so dreamy and absolutely marvellously written!! <3 <3 <3

Is something still wrong with him though.. You keep making me nervous with those subtle hints in between..

Do update next one soon!! <3

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Elvish_Hobbit

-FlameOfHope- IF-Rockerz
-FlameOfHope-
-FlameOfHope-

Posted: 11 July 2016 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Suddenly the sound of the rainfall began reaching their ears as if the long remaining bondage of longing between the heaven and the earth had been shattered, and eventually the heaven had decided to kiss the earth, making her his own with all the passion he could muster in that moment. 

^ THIS! You magician!

Elvish_Hobbit

-FlameOfHope- IF-Rockerz
-FlameOfHope-
-FlameOfHope-

Posted: 11 July 2016 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Anyway, Ranveer gives me eerie vibes! There is something more here than that which meets the eye. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Raaaz_21Elvish_Hobbit

dvprt418.py Goldie
dvprt418.py
dvprt418.py

Posted: 11 July 2016 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Hi elvish * sends Hi to Edmund's planet* all charges for your late latifi pardoned by an interstellar die hard fan considering you are an interstellar fan and wrote such a beautiful chapter
No comments on how much I waited for this update
Ok enough of it. How are you dear?
Ranveer is recovering well that's good and he is responding to the treatment well given that he came from the clutches of death and hospital environment would be killing him inside out.
But why the guy is hell-bent in pussing her off totally? So much coldness towards her.
Ishani well this is too worry why isn't everything alright for her or is it too much happening in too less then is making her foreboding in her heart this only you can explain.
Boy seriously they have messed up with his brains why he dint want further treatment but can't blame him really the cancer word itself is so dangerous that it sap's out the life from the patient. And now he wants to go home m telling you elvish this surgery has messed up his brain.
His complain felt like a child demanding to get out of the hospital and no one is listening dude demand also should be reasonable na.
What can you expect from RV the great he can easily trade his points in anyone's head finally doctors agreed I wish he uses this much brain to romance her that would be better for them.
Now that our love stuck dumbo have realised it neither his rudeness more his coldness can push her away. I just so love it when she calls Mr. Vaghela lovingly. What is he trying to do really I mean this attitude. But he has seen life's all brutality and don't want to make her face it something which his pure love will never allow .
At last sharman got his love atleast in ff only in show he was bechara always deprived of it. And ishani is really close to her two cousins and the only ones I guess in whole family.
Amba is right here but does she knows that they came to release them from jail it will not reduce the hatred but just asking. She have accepted ishani because she was also given same treatment as an outsider though a milder version of it. And truly it's good they should stay away from that place as far as possible because they will only hurt them.
Is falguni too guilty to make amendments or is she also like others least bothered. She knew about ranveer's condition though not much but still.
Gauri and ishani's bond was nice they still care for each other and she knew about them as it is this time during her visit to India ishani was definitely a love stuck puppy while she mentioned about ranveer.
Elvish all the suspense is too much what is it she is dreading why something is hidden.
I like the way they silently talked he vulnerable and she supporting him through everything evry time that walk to car was very soothing written.
Home at last and pratik is still child but fella made ranveer laugh. They must definitely be awestruck by ranveer's empire I would have loved to know how disha and baa must have reacted about it.
Sunny got mentioned finally he is coming to his back self but very less very slowly and only ishani can make him do that. Ishani cooked well now again he have to go hospital.
Finally some me time that's why he was so bent to go back to home. Anf their connection through emotion always makes me aww you really write that part very well dear seriously she understands his every pain and he knows when she needs him to cry.
Blue shirt romantic weather coy ranveer well something is bound to happen and really blue does looks good on him I remember that scene when ishani barged into his office drunk o that night in the show shakti was looking killing.
He is thanking her dude does he want to see real sunny deol
I just somlove that description of her consciousness and subconscious mixed due to all tiredness and sleep.
Finally ranveer did it something long overdue he took the initiative and well she was already longing so was bound to respond and I guess this was their first truly loving kiss unlike past where ranveer's guilt was also involved.
Elvish that whole moment was magic dear you have written it so well. Those references of heaven and earth rain seriously all the tiny details of their closeness was simply marvellous.I am totally impressed girl seriously you always get away for the delay because of coming with so much lovely chapter that have overflowing emotions love pain sacrifice everything and ranveer how much more loving you guys are going to make him.
She slept in his arms something they both were longing since so long. Hopefully ranveer give up his lifelessness and apprehension and embrace his love his life.
Don't know what more you ar planing but this was exceptionally calm and soothing update dear I loved this chapter one of my favourites.
Thnx for pm
Waiting for next

Edited by dvprt418.py - 11 July 2016 at 12:42pm

Elvish_Hobbit

robal Senior Member
robal
robal

Posted: 11 July 2016 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Awesome chapter, I have been waiting for your update.  Soulmates has always been my favourite FF.  I really liked Ranveer after he got home, much better than when he was in the hospital.  And the kiss was def. needed.  I hope things get better between them soon.  Waiting for the next chapter.  Thanks so much for the PM.

Mari01

Raaaz_21 Newbie
Raaaz_21
Raaaz_21

Posted: 11 July 2016 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
Finally able to comment on today's chapter.

So...this has to be ONE OF THE BEST described chapter ever. As in, I could literally imagine and feel the way Ranveer FELT. From his expressions to his feelings, just everything.  Thanks to your way of writing i.e. description.

And Ishani, aww that poor soul. She hated his ignorance, but still kept quiet just for his health. SHE LOVES HIM SO MUCH! He kept ignoring/avoiding her, she kept just supportinf him.

I'm glad he is not in the hospital anymore. Poor boy must have had enough of it, too. Haha. :P

And I was literally smiling when Ranveer, finally, smiled and laughed with Prateik. It was a cute scene overall.

And finally coming to the scene which was the HIGHLIGHT of this chapter. Ranveer & Ishani. SIGH! Less words and more feelings for them.

Ranveer can never hurt Ishani, not even in his dreams. He felt really sorry for his behaviour in the hospital. But there is SOMETHING he's still hiding and avoiding to talk about. I guess we might get to know about it in the next chapter, maybe...? Well, I hope so.

Ranveer badly was missing to spend some quality time with Ishani, and finally he could. He missed being with her. Ishani wanted to give him a forehead kissed but didn't, instead he did. That was so surprising!

After so many chapters, finally a close, beautiful Ishveer scene! He couldn't bear the distance anymore...and that KISS was described SO PERFECTLY, BEAUTIFULLY! I just kept reading that part again and again. It was that beautiful. And she slept in his arms. Ishveer pheeels!!!

ps: do update the next chapter soon, hope she wakes up in his arms in the next update. :P

Elvish_Hobbit

Bloomfield IF-Rockerz
Bloomfield
Bloomfield

Posted: 11 July 2016 at 7:16pm | IP Logged
Look Elvish, I loved the chapter but still, Ranveer gives me strange vibes. Have to discuss this but I know nothing can be pulled from your mouth. Your mystery is killing me! Broken Heart

Elvish_Hobbit

Go to top