Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

India-Forums

Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi
Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

IshVeer FF: Of The Soulmates | Epilogue (Page 52) (Page 20)

Zenab78 IF-Dazzler
Zenab78
Zenab78

Posted: 17 June 2016 at 5:54am | IP Logged
You have penned down this chapter beautifully no words just loved it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Elvish_Hobbit

Elvish_Hobbit IF-Dazzler
Elvish_Hobbit
Elvish_Hobbit

Posted: 17 June 2016 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dvprt418.py

Hi dear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A big apology for replying late actually read the chapter the moment you uploaded but got busy after that and did not had time to reply.Ermm
Sharman and pratik are sane enough to be guilty of whatever happened with him during that day years ago Smile apart from sharman you have also kept pratik sensible otherwise in serial he was nothing but an eating other thancalling his Ichani didiROFL
kailash is the reason for forgiving nature of ranveerEmbarrassed well here he justifies to be kamba's son otherwise in serial he was more of someone else's.LOL he allowed them just for the reason that their guilt was visible and the more important thing is well being of ranveer these things can be dealt later on and also they will be in relation nowLOLLOL
desperation of ishani patiently waiting to get a news of well being of her love and fighting among all the hopelessness and bad thoughts and also maintaining a sane posture inspite of all the insane thoughts driving her crazy was very apt elvish I loved it a  lotClapApproveSharman being a true caring brother want her to console her but this time she is not going to leave him for anything least about herself Ermm
Puneet really worship his boss in every sense he knows how life have been harsh at him yet he knows that out of all the people he know one who can emerge victorious in this was his boss and is hopefull and trying his best to keep everyone hopefullConfused
then comes the doctor with a neither too positive nor to negative but this small news is sufficient enough to burn the drowsing fire of hope in ishani's heart hopefull that he will make it and they are not going to get separated from each other no matter what.Approve it is correctly it all depends upon how we see things she got hopefull  that inspite doctors saying next 2 days are critical for him he will definitely make it.Smile  
everyone is crediting her because they know only she can bring him back and make him live Approve
that was a tough call for amba to go herself or choose his son's happiness and she made a right choice kailash knows the gravity of the situation and it was necessary that they achieve the solace and give each other hope of being there for each other.
that whole moment described of ishani wanting to say so much to him yet nothing other than tears comes out was amazing that whole thing said everything without either of them speaking anything. this whole chapter was like that it said the importance of them in each other's life and how much their life is attached to each other's soul.
Still, there were these silly fantasies! Oh, only if they knew the truth, they wouldn't haunt the hopelessness of brutal reality.
this whole line was the best in the chapter something applicable to real life as well because this is what happens most of the time.
champ line was so adorable it had so much affection and i havr told you that the way you describe how without speaking a word they say everything their way of seeing each other craving for each others warmth to have an assurance that everything was alright is really marvellous
o our girl is getting excited mere at the thought of mentioning her love to him amd is clearly nervous despite knowing his answer was awesome. and sharman is not leaving any stone unturned to make her little sister smile
she rushed back to church not only to thank him but also to pour out her every thought just like ranveer because apart from church and ranveer no one else is their in her life who would listen to her every thought without judging her on them. this church seriously palys an important role in them and they got what they wished for that night from where the things turned in her good way.
i just cannot wait for ranveer to wake up its been so long he is being silent i  just want to read his thought now and also their romance which came to an abrupt halt. that whole scenario of she saying evrything to god and also hoping that this time they will get their share of happiness that was denied to them was very nice truly touching i so loved it. you left me spellbound dear with this work
thnx for pm dear it was seriously an amazing chapter a calm one with so many things happening in previous one.
waiting for next

Hi, dv! Thank you so much, and it's okay.

Sharman and Pratiek were the only ones who did not go bitch around all the time (Pratiek more than his bro, though). And they were to be sensible. We don't need all the annoyance of negative and stupid characters, do we?

Pratiek was useless, yeah, but he was a lovely bro who could lighten up the moment by his mere presence. :)

Sighs! I so wanted Ranveer to be someone else's child in the whole show because his parents were disgusting there. Sleepy Sleepy It's have added more to his misery too, but nope. CVs were busy in killing off Ishani's parents to make her more miserable so that TRP aunts could go and weep with her. Sleepy Sleepy

Thanks. Sharman had wisdom enough to be sensible when it came to his sister, only we utilize it better. LOL

yess! Puneet is awesome in that way! He idealizes his boss. <3 It's amazing to write him, really.

Doctor's news has something to do with the next chapter too. You'll see once I have posted it in a while.

Oh, yes. They all know Ishani can bring him to life from the chasm of death and keep him alive in the worst of the odds, and there'll be bit more of it in the next chapter too. :)

Thanks. Yes, she was overwhelmed seeing him like that. Seeing him go close to death because of her and then him surviving... she will need some time to get used to this surprise. :)

Thank you. The line is one of those things that came abruptly to mind and I put it. And thankfully it makes sense too. LOL

Haha, Ishani is getting completely excited listening to his name only and well... she's madly in love.  Tongue And Sharman understands what troubles she's been through all the while and he can do little to make her happy. So he's doing what he can.

Yeah, Ishani going to the church and speaking her heart out to Christ was <3 She knows only God can listen to you without being judgmental about your situation all the time, so it's better to say all of it to him. The positive energy of the church itself adds to her comfort and since she's always found Ranveer in that place only, you can't really expect her anywhere else. ;)

You'll know Ranveer's thoughts too. :)

Thank you so much, dv. And yeah, updating the chapter just now. :)
Elvish_Hobbit IF-Dazzler
Elvish_Hobbit
Elvish_Hobbit

Posted: 17 June 2016 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by strings123

Very bad Elvish...this was a short update.

Hey, strings! And short! It was already about 4k+ words. Shocked Shocked But thanks for reading. :)
Elvish_Hobbit IF-Dazzler
Elvish_Hobbit
Elvish_Hobbit

Posted: 17 June 2016 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ShadikaIshVeer

I really struggle with leaving this forum I tell  youLOLLOLLOL  Yes I am such a careless studentTongue But you still think I am cute and love meWinkWink  I can't wait to fangirl over your storyEmbarrassed  My reviews will be up soon, just give me  some daysEmbarrassed

Aww how beautiful you must be looking?Embarrassed Have anyone told you that you are even more beautiful when you blushDay Dreaming I will  come soon, if you want I will come runningLOL

Hehe. it's good, than. ;) Sighs. We'll talk about the rest once you are back, MM. Till then your punishment will be you won't be allowed to reserved on the threads. Tongue 

Ah, I want you to come soon. very soon. :)

ShadikaIshVeer

Elvish_Hobbit IF-Dazzler
Elvish_Hobbit
Elvish_Hobbit

Posted: 17 June 2016 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CarpedeimRose

Hi dearHugHug
So that was such a wonderful update ClapClap
Really loved it a lot StarStar

How ru ?
Hope ur doing well?
Have u found a job what are u going to do ,I hope ur last yr is now completed Tongue
All the best for ur life do let me know what ru doing now EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Girl ,I am drooling u know why entire blushing state ur dp Day DreamingBlushingHeartwow lovely it is Big smileBig smile

Hey, Jenny! Thank you so much. :) Glad you liked it.

I was going for a job, but due to final exams approaching soon, I decided not to. and thank you so much. :)

Haha, I love this profile pic also. Day DreamingDay Dreaming

CarpediemRose

ShadikaIshVeer IF-Rockerz
ShadikaIshVeer
ShadikaIshVeer

Posted: 17 June 2016 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Elvish_Hobbit

I really struggle with leaving this forum I tell  youLOLLOLLOL  Yes I am such a careless studentTongue But you still think I am cute and love meWinkWink  I can't wait to fangirl over your storyEmbarrassed  My reviews will be up soon, just give me  some daysEmbarrassed

Aww how beautiful you must be looking?Embarrassed Have anyone told you that you are even more beautiful when you blushDay Dreaming I will  come soon, if you want I will come runningLOL

Hehe. it's good, than. ;) Sighs. We'll talk about the rest once you are back, MM. Till then your punishment will be you won't be allowed to reserved on the threads. Tongue 

Ah, I want you to come soon. very soon. :)

ElvishHug

I finished my exam this weekDancing Finally i can review EmbarrassedEmbarrassed I will at least give you reviews for 2 chap by tommorowHeart Hope you are good and are taking care of yourself, or else I am coming to India giving you a lectureHeart
Elvish_Hobbit IF-Dazzler
Elvish_Hobbit
Elvish_Hobbit

Posted: 17 June 2016 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zenab78

You have penned down this chapter beautifully no words just loved it

Hey, thank you, Zenab. :) Glad you liked it. :)
Elvish_Hobbit IF-Dazzler
Elvish_Hobbit
Elvish_Hobbit

Posted: 17 June 2016 at 9:50am | IP Logged

ElvishHug

I finished my exam this weekDancing Finally i can review EmbarrassedEmbarrassed I will at least give you reviews for 2 chap by tommorowHeart Hope you are good and are taking care of yourself, or else I am coming to India giving you a lectureHeart

Hey, MM! Glad to know you're a free bird now. Happy independence day to you. This day is very important in every student's life.

I'm good too, but if my saying otherwise gets you to India then I'm suffering from heart attack. Come soon. Just kidding. And I'm going to update the chapter now itself.

ShadikaIshVeer

Go to top