Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

India-Forums

Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi
Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

IshVeer FF: Of The Soulmates | Epilogue (Page 52) (Page 2)

Katniss07 Senior Member
Katniss07
Katniss07

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 6:20am | IP Logged
What a precise timing ! I finally managed to take out time for the forum and voila !!! Elvish updated the next chapter , yay !!! DancingLuck is with me this time Big smile Big smile.
Congratulations for the new thread Hug Hug Hug. The journey is going to end  Unhappy sigh , but it will always be alive in our memories HeartHeartHeart.

Ishani realized ?? OMG , finally the day has come , and the description of the moment was surreal , magical , beautiful Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming.

Mr.Workaholic Vaghela not going to office was a shock not only for  Ishani but for us too , suraj kaha se uga ?? Shocked Stern Smile Stern Smile

Nobody can escape from the voodoo of irresistible Ranveer VaghelaBlushing  Blushing  Blushing, just like magnetic and electric field our Ranveer has his own field of attraction to which all of us get attracted , Ranveer - the source charge of sensuality...Blushing.Blushing( I ghusaofyed physics in love ka matter Clown  Silly, anyway , it was kind of a revision for me XD ) 

And our vampire ke jalwe are something else , what to say ! That kiss was a bliss...Embarrassed Embarrassed

Now I'm only waiting for Ranveer's birthday , him not remembering his birthday is something obvious but this one will prove to be life changing for him ( we all know what Ishani's gonna gift him Wink Heart). The center point of that chapter will only be Ranveer's reaction , gosh , I'm already feeling so so happy for him , for both of them Heart Heart .

Can't wait to read further !!! Thanks for updating such beautiful chapters StarStarStar.

PS : Sorry for the short reply (this chapter really deserved much much more CryCry ). Time is just not permitting still I tried my best , hope the review is satisfactory and sorry if I missed something Ouch Ouch.

Double PS : Chiru shared that title with Ranveer , yeh kaha ka nyae ?Disapprove LOL Tongue.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Elvish_Hobbit

tellme IF-Dazzler
tellme
tellme

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 6:39am | IP Logged
congrats  dear for new thread ClapClapClapDancing

Elvish_Hobbit

tellme IF-Dazzler
tellme
tellme

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 6:55am | IP Logged
brilliantClapClapClapClap

Elvish_Hobbit

-FlameOfHope- IF-Rockerz
-FlameOfHope-
-FlameOfHope-

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 6:56am | IP Logged
How do you manage to write so beautifully, girl? It's like a spell. I begin the chapter slowly but steadily, taking in your words like a child tastes chocolate. And then, I can't keep the phone down and distractions irritate me a lot. And when I finally complete reading the chapter, the spell is broken and I am left dazed. You go, girl!

And this journey is slowly coming to an end. :-[ All good things come to an end. Why? But this FF has been a beautiful journey with you, Elvish.

Before I get senti, let's move on. The chapter starts with Ishaani waking up before the usual time. And she finds her sleeping next to Ranveer. ;) She also realises her feelings for him. Ah. The only thing left now is to confess it in front of him. And the whole nature description and Ishaani's emotions are written beautifully. In fact, the whole chapter had the emotions being written beautifully. 

Ranveer wakes up and leaves from there without telling her anything. And here comes the silent breakfast. Ishaani finds it weird that Ranveer didn't go to work, that day. Very un-Mr. RV-like. XD After this comes the whole revelation. Ranveer has such a huge altruistic heart that he requested HP to not let out anything about the whole truth to Ishaani. How can he be so selfless! 

Forehead touching moment. Aha, this reminded me of the similar trademark scene in the show. And Ishaani has to leave because, well, there is an undercurrent of emotions between them. And Ranveer's reluctance in letting her go... <3 And here is that hug. Okay, I understand. And kiss! Ishaani really wanted to do that from the previous night, didn't she? God, you write the emotions so well. 

Finally, Ishaani leaves and the Ishaani monologue begins. They haven't faced each other after what happened. Chirag baba is out on the loose. He may strike trouble because being the adorable pest he is, be can't sit quiet. Also, Ranveer's birthday is approaching and Ishaani plans to give him a better birthday than what he had been having since a few years. Interesting. Also, I am waiting to see what Chirag is up to. ;)

Another wonderful update, as always! Update the next one soon, please. 

Love,
Effulgent.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

VC288Elvish_Hobbit

-FlameOfHope- IF-Rockerz
-FlameOfHope-
-FlameOfHope-

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 6:57am | IP Logged
Congratulations for the new thread, Elvish! <3 
1ishveerian Groupbie
1ishveerian
1ishveerian

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 7:43am | IP Logged
Hi Hobbit..
First of all Congo on the new thread Party

Coming to the chap ...
It's simply somthing worthy to wait for..
You have written it outstanding dear..
Ranveer's selflessness..
His conversation with his Mota Bapu ji was something I simply loved ever...
Hey what's this...
"Ishani, let go of all the old hatred and grudges. Life is too short to spend with them." A shadow passed over his face as he said so.
Why is it awakening my old fears again..
Hope You got my point.,
Its not sounding good to my ears Cry Cry ,
Hope i'll b wrong in my fears..

Plz update the next one soon..

Keep rocking

Elvish_Hobbit

dvprt418.py Goldie
dvprt418.py
dvprt418.py

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 8:04am | IP Logged
Hi elvish hope you are fine
Congratulations for this new thread and new thread started with your much awaited chapter nothing can be more wishful than this because only I know how desperately I was waiting for this chapter that I read this whole ff twice from the start.
So we are heading to closure seriously I mean I just don't want to come out of the aura that your writing have created. But still everything good things come to an end this will also but I quote mm here WE WANT ISHVEER KIDS. Sorry dear this ff is completely your thoughts you can do whatever you want
Now coming to the much awaited chapter ishani got up so early well that was obvious because she was so content with everything happening in last few days that she don't need seems tired she is in fact bursting with joy. So she realised that she love him and that realisation itself made her speechless well it was bound to happen because first time she listened what her heart always said but she cannot keep a finger to it.
Now she sitting beside him and just looking at him oblivious to surrounding and holding his hand was so surreal that I can't even say.
I have said many times but girl I still feel thats not enough you have seriously mastered the art of writing about nature and I just love it so much. I mean you and LM with your descriptions take me to that place.
Seriously she didn't even realise that ranveer woke up well to be honest it was always ranveer who kept on staring at her forgetting everything but I so wanted that this should happen with ishani also and you fulfilled my wish. She is behaving so weird that even a kid can tell that she is in love.
So Mr workaholic is not going to work and she couldn't stop staring at him and thus silence is doing no good to her but can't help it. Ranveer praying around I mean this boy how much more you are going to make us fall for him it's like he just cannot see her in any pain or trouble not even a hint of it should touch her. And their conversation well I must say dear you just nailed it whole conversation was so calmly done with so much emotional turmoil. Harshad and ishani though not related by blood but they had everything in common I mean he knew about chirag and disha but still kept mum just because of ranveer and the best thing was that although he was distress but he did not let that pull back ranveer from what he can achieve. Ranveer how come his love is so selfless
And now ishani's wishes fulfilled she wanted ranveer should melt and not be cold and aloof with the best part of forhead touching it brought back the memories of ranveers confession episode. Boy he don't want that she should leave neither she and here comes the spark. In your story ishani is man in a relationship it's like both the time she took the initiative that was so awesome that she came running back in his arms something ranveer always wanted. Well the way you have written their kiss and that whole moment that it made me blush furiously and I can reread umpteenth time it was the best.
And then she went from their because ranveer is too irrestible to handle o God he is just too adorable or you have made him this much.
Chirag silent I am sure it's the silent before the storm he can never be that calm specially after loosing everything.
O it's his birthday and definitely she wants to make it very special make it girl we are also waiting
You know what I just wanted to see the blushing ishveer after that whole happening between them.
Elvish this whole chapter was late but worth the wait I mean it had everything from fun, bickering love emotion everything I just loved it so much you deserve a standing ovation dear.
It's you and LM who have done justice to whole story of ishveer and I am glad that I am reading such beautiful work from both of you.
I am sure am going to buy a novel from these bestseller writer
Thanx for pm
And so sorry for such a long reviews but this whole chapter was so marvellous that I can't even say
Waiting for next

Elvish_Hobbit

robal Senior Member
robal
robal

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 8:24am | IP Logged
Oh my, waited for the chapter for so long.  Normally I don't come on IF, but for the past few days have been checking it everyday just to see if you had updated it.  This was the best monday morning surprise.  Now, on to the chapter, what a flawless chapter, it's brilliant.  I loved the whole chapter, I love their akwardness, it's so romantic.  I want him to have the best birthday ever, can't wait for the next chapter.  Please update the next one sooner, this is the only thing I look forward to nowadays.  Thank you so much for your PM. 

Elvish_Hobbit

Go to top