Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

India-Forums

Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi
Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

IshVeer FF: Of The Soulmates | Epilogue (Page 52) (Page 14)

Elvish_Hobbit IF-Dazzler
Elvish_Hobbit
Elvish_Hobbit

Posted: 21 May 2016 at 4:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dvprt418.py

Hi dear!
A big "thank you" for updating this chapter.
Finally the mystery unreveals itself
Opening lines of hope life love was very awesome Clap Clap Stole my heart completely Approve
Her desperation hopelessness with every breath praying that her nightmares can't be true that he was fine reminded me of the scene in serial when ishani was searching for ranveer in valley. But you have outdoen yourself this time in describing her each and every emotion Star Clap Clap
Puneet poor fellow have to face so much of her wrath don't he know what mayhem she can create for ranveer. Tongue
That whole para of her receiving the news and response to it was so good that I can't express in words Clap
Then there comes his parents sane enough to know that the cause of his pain and relief from it is same and she needs to see him to bring him back. Approve
She goes to see him and says everything but yet less just want him back at any cost and agin before she could confess she got disturbed seriously poor guy don't know why world always conspires against him Confused
He knew it all along but was running away from facts otherwise his hope would be crushed can this guy get more lovable I mean seriously I read that line 4 times it gave immense pleasure that he knew Disapprove seriously no one can beat ishani in her dumbness D'oh Silly
Well then something happened during their wedding that made him believe otherwise and finally agree that she did love him Embarrassed Embarrassed
But he again placed her happiness and safety above his life Disapprove Silly why he is not real I mean how much lovable you are going to make him now Cry Cry
2 surgeries done waiting for 3 well this time she is not going to leave him at any cost and her hopes are clearly indicating that every time she is around him his heart beat increases. Big smile
Amba sane normal how come you guys make the impossible happen in your ff Confused Geek
She knows very well how much compassionate ishani is this time and is not going to leave him and bahurani accepted [:D/]
Falguni and disha Ouch did truth befall upon falguni straight from the devil's mouth that she is feeling so guilty. Redeem of falguni should I say Shocked
Sharma is coming ya this girl seriously need some support off her pillar of strength is itself falling.
Elvish dear you just nailed it with this chapter I was so desperately waiting for it and this whole chapter was every worth of wait.
Every line describing his endless selfless love her guilt her pain was marvellous I loved it so much and this chapter is certainly going to be one of my favourites though inflicted with sadism but still everything in this was awesome.
You again send him to his sasural but this time let him come back properly.
Big smile Wink LOL
You deserve a standing ovation for this and all the tremendous effort you took despite your busy schedule.
Thnx for pm
Waiting for next and now rushing to reread it I don't know but this is giving me immense satisfaction.

Hi, dv! You always save me with your reviews. Thank you so much, and I felt so relieved reading your review. (sighs!)

Hah, Puneet kind of understand Ishani quite well so he is the one who has to see her wrath as well. But he knows there's no way out so he simply ends up giving in. Ans also he loves his boss so much. So that's also a reason.

Hmmm., Ranveer's parents know he lives for Ishani and without her, he might not even exist (and Ranveer made that clear to his mom too). So they're bound to accept Ishani plus they're not cruel like we've seen in the show. -_-

Oh, that "something" happening in the wedding was their kiss initiated by Ishani which made him believe that (though he didn't say it to her).

Sane Amba is a pleasure to write, to be frank. Also she's a mom so she knows what her son needs. And she'll never ever go against the cause of his life. Bahurani accepted... Indeed.

Falguni's truth will also be explained. :) In the upcoming chapters though.

Thank you so very much.  I'm glad you liked the chapter (feels relieved). Giving you satisfaction? Oh. ask poor ishani, she's dying to have him back and fans love her in this state. ;) ;)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dvprt418.py

Elvish_Hobbit IF-Dazzler
Elvish_Hobbit
Elvish_Hobbit

Posted: 21 May 2016 at 4:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sania03337

No need of the apologies dearie.Wink
So, TUMORShocked I  mean it hurts.Cry how painful it is and still his love in unconditional Embarrassed he is really a gentleman. Hope he gets better soon.
And dear Ishani,  how painful it would be to think yourself the cause of the misery your love is facing?
Finally , Amba understood.LOLluckily. But Falguni? 
Thanks to Sharman bhaiya , he comes at the right moment.
The update was superb dearClap really you rockedEmbarrassed the way described the situation was brilliant.Embarrassed
Thumbs up Thumbs Up
Stay blessed Embarrassed

Hey, Sania. Thank you a lot. :) Ranveer is indeed a gentleman. Oh, mow don't get started me on him. Or I'll drive you mad. Blushing BlushingBlushing

And true. Ishani thinking he's in such condition because of her... it's like she's dying every moment until she doesn't get to know of his well-being. Cry Cry  Amba understood, yes, though its cost is something she herself wouldn't like to pay.

Thank you so much, Sania. TongueTongue
Elvish_Hobbit IF-Dazzler
Elvish_Hobbit
Elvish_Hobbit

Posted: 21 May 2016 at 4:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ayeshamukhtar

It's amazing dear ...
I was crying while reading this...
Please ranveer come back soon ...it's hurting to much to ishaani as well as us...
You did not deserve this you deserve much better than this...
And finally the falguni know about RV and disha truth.. That's good
Update soon

Hi, Ayesha! I'm really sorry to make you cry. Ishani is really hurt so much. Cry Cry Falguni yes, knew about the real thing and now she can't face Ishani after all of it.

Sure, will try updating it soon. Smile Smile
Elvish_Hobbit IF-Dazzler
Elvish_Hobbit
Elvish_Hobbit

Posted: 21 May 2016 at 4:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zenab78

Superb update Elvish thanks for such an amazing update dear

Thank you, Zenab. Good to know you loved the chapter. :)
Elvish_Hobbit IF-Dazzler
Elvish_Hobbit
Elvish_Hobbit

Posted: 21 May 2016 at 4:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by robal

A big thank you for updating this chapter, I was so waiting for it.  So now we know what's wrong with Ranveer and so he knew Ishani's feeling all along, he was just pretending not to know.  What a beautiful chapter, very emotional one and now he knows that his Ishani is with him, he will be fine.  Looking forward to when he opens his eyes and sees his love in front of him. 

You know your FF is my dose since the show went off air and I haven't enjoyed reading something so much and I know it will end soon, but I would definitely feel empty after it's done.  I can't thank you enough for your wonderful writing. 

Hi, robal. thank you so much. :) Oh, yes. Ranveer did believe Ishani loved him, but couldn't let her know. Ishani's presence will certainly do something for him.

I'm really sorry, but yes, the FF is now heading towards its end only. Though there will be LDE to work upon. I hope you'd like that one too. :)
Sania03337 Senior Member
Sania03337
Sania03337

Posted: 22 May 2016 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Elvish_Hobbit

Originally posted by Sania03337

No need of the apologies dearie.Wink
So, TUMORShocked I  mean it hurts.Cry how painful it is and still his love in unconditional Embarrassed he is really a gentleman. Hope he gets better soon.
And dear Ishani,  how painful it would be to think yourself the cause of the misery your love is facing?
Finally , Amba understood.LOLluckily. But Falguni? 
Thanks to Sharman bhaiya , he comes at the right moment.
The update was superb dearClap really you rockedEmbarrassed the way described the situation was brilliant.Embarrassed
Thumbs up Thumbs Up
Stay blessed Embarrassed

Hey, Sania. Thank you a lot. :) Ranveer is indeed a gentleman. Oh, mow don't get started me on him. Or I'll drive you mad. Blushing BlushingBlushing

And true. Ishani thinking he's in such condition because of her... it's like she's dying every moment until she doesn't get to know of his well-being. Cry Cry  Amba understood, yes, though its cost is something she herself wouldn't like to pay.

Thank you so much, Sania. TongueTongue

Hey, no need of thanks dear Embarrassed
LadyMeringue IF-Sizzlerz
LadyMeringue
LadyMeringue

Posted: 23 May 2016 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
Finally!

Well, I know this review was long overdue, but well, I'm here now. So let's getting rolling before I get into side-talks and completely get distracted from the point because this review requires just as much finesse as much as you have written this chapter with. 

Being someone who's known every single emotion that you've been through when writing this and knowing how mortally afraid you've been with regards to this chapter, I knew that this chapter would certainly be one of your best ones, especially since the entirely crux of the story lies here. Being a purveyor and appreciator of angst and intense emotions, you've passed this with flying colours because you've made my bones feel that jitter.

And I must have terrified you with the high expectations that I had from this, but I can easily say that you've given me no chance of a disappointment. Because this chapter is just sheer beauty mingled with a simplicity that I associate with you, which I've also come to love and admire a lot over the time. And not just that, because you've evoked every single emotion that Ishaani has been going through in this chapter with such brilliance that this is hands down one of my favourites from this FF.  

The chapter starts with the contradictory emotions that Ishaani's going through in the car as Puneet is driving her to the hospital. Oh, he's trying to delay the dreaded moment for as long as he can but it was inevitable. If not now, then ten minutes later, it was certain. She would find him and reach out to him from any part of the world. She was a woman madly in love and whose life depended upon him. 

And finally, they reach the hospital. Her heart is going to explode from the array of emotions she's been feeling with an intensity that scorching her inside out. A hospital could only mean something ominous. And as she's directed to the ICU, she can feel her heart go colder and colder. And then there's the moment when she comes to know what's wrong with him. 

Pineoblastoma. 

And this is more than enough to dismantle Ishaani into pieces. She loses all restraint upon herself as her knees buckle, the weight of the truth too much for her to take. How could she, when she knows how he'd sacrificed his life for her well-being and ultimate happiness? But where was the happiness if there was no him? She'd been told that two of the minor surgeries have been a success but the doctors aren't too positive about the third because Ranveer has lost the will to fight.

And she manages to fight her way and convince the nurse grudgingly to let her spend time with Ranveer for just ten minutes. And she gets them. She can't bear seeing him like a broken doll surviving on machines and drips, not when he was her life. She sits beside him and takes his hand in her own, and there's promises being made. 

She knows that she has to be the strongest for him now when he needs her the most and there was no place for emotions or weakness. She so mad at him for leaving her like this after evoking love for him in her heart, but she knows that he has to fight back for his life. Because there was still a lot to be said and a lot to be done. This was not the end. This was the beginning. 

And from here start the books of confessions and revelations. Even Puneet can see how madly she's in love with Ranveer and now that she voices her love, she feels bitter and reproachful at herself for why she couldn't see her feelings for him before. 

We're taken back to how it all began right from the symptoms that were treated as a part of stress and their gradual worsening until it got to this point. And then, we fall in love with Ranveer all over again. He reached a point where he had a choice - his life or her's. And without a second thought, he chose hers. Even if he didn't make it, her life had to be safe and secure from Chirag. She had to have her life and freedom back. 

How could he fail when his intentions were this pure? He succeeded but at the cost of his own deteriorating health. His condition got out of hand on his birthday and what happened with Ishaani that night was enough for him to take along with him to his grave as a fond memory, if not his last. He knew it deep down that she always loved him and their first kiss was proof, but he was too afraid... too afraid to hope that the moon could ever be his.

And then the impossible happens. 

Amba gives her the shoulder of a mother - a mother who knows that her son's happiness matters above all, even her own personal choice. She may have her differences with Ishaani, but she knows that she's the only one who can pull him back from the arms of Death now. Hasn't she been the one tethering him to life from all those years? 

Puneet, Kailash and Ishaani remain in the hospital as Amba now cannot see her son this way anymore. And just when things seem to have no end, there's a phone from Sharman. Thank God he's sensible in your FF. He tells Ishaani about how Falguni has gone into a shell ever since she's returned from London and after an argument in Disha. Well, it was bound to happen once she found out about the truth. 

Ishaani's too tired to fight battles any more and calls Sharman over for support and he's on his way now. This is certainly going to be interesting. There's so much going on and so much is at stake. Lifes, emotions, hearts, relationships... everything. It's all a race against time and destiny now, and so far, the odds don't look good. What's to happen though, only you can unfold now.

Exceptional job on the updates, love! Keep doing such a smashing job and I'm waiting for the next update!

Loads of love,
LM

PS. Sorry for the emo-less review, this got rather long again.
CarpediemRose IF-Sizzlerz
CarpediemRose
CarpediemRose

Woh Apna Sa Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 24 May 2016 at 7:40am | IP Logged
AWESOME !! no other wordClapClap
Pls continue soon dr Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Elvish_Hobbit

Go to top