Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

India-Forums

Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi
Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

IshVeer FF: Of The Soulmates | Epilogue (Page 52) (Page 13)

Sania03337 Senior Member
Sania03337
Sania03337

Posted: 19 May 2016 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
No need of the apologies dearie.Wink
So, TUMORShocked I  mean it hurts.Cry how painful it is and still his love in unconditional Embarrassed he is really a gentleman. Hope he gets better soon.
And dear Ishani,  how painful it would be to think yourself the cause of the misery your love is facing?
Finally , Amba understood.LOLluckily. But Falguni? 
Thanks to Sharman bhaiya , he comes at the right moment.
The update was superb dearClap really you rockedEmbarrassed the way described the situation was brilliant.Embarrassed
Thumbs up Thumbs Up
Stay blessed Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Elvish_Hobbit

ayeshamukhtar Senior Member
ayeshamukhtar
ayeshamukhtar

Posted: 19 May 2016 at 6:45pm | IP Logged
It's amazing dear ...
I was crying while reading this...
Please ranveer come back soon ...it's hurting to much to ishaani as well as us...
You did not deserve this you deserve much better than this...
And finally the falguni know about RV and disha truth.. That's good
Update soon

Elvish_Hobbit

Bloomfield IF-Rockerz
Bloomfield
Bloomfield

Posted: 19 May 2016 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
No, no, no! Broken HeartBroken Heart How can you do...this?

I am being dramatic, okay. ROFLROFL But then, this chapter was sheer brilliance, EH. You never know, my heart was definitely bleeding when I read this. Broken hearts are to be mended, yeah. Just one wish: Make her talk with him at least, once. I will die happily. OuchOuch So Ranveer has tumor, (that snatched my Dadi's life. Broken HeartBroken Heart) and I know how it feels. I have never seen her but I know. Don't make him lose the battle, please. Even if you have ideas about that, make him hear about Ishani's feelings. He cannot die like this, never.

But the best part was where Ishani realizes that he already knew about Ishani's feelings for him. It was just HeartHeart Gosh, my heart literally skipped a beat and I am not buttering. LOLLOL That's why he is, RANVEER. BlushingBlushing

And the next surprise was Amba. Everyone made her positive! Like LM quoted the other day, they are oxymorons: kindness and Amba. WackoWacko But still, I am happy that at least by now they realized. Big smileBig smile

Sharman then calls her telling about Falguni's condition after Disha's conversation with her. She's broken. Yes! I wanted that. Now I cannot wait to know about the further proceedings! It's getting too interesting! TongueTongue

Jaldi update karo but first, finish your college work. That's more important. TongueTongue

Love,
Aarushi

Edited by Bloomfield - 22 May 2016 at 11:53pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sania03337Elvish_Hobbit

Zenab78 IF-Dazzler
Zenab78
Zenab78

Posted: 20 May 2016 at 5:01am | IP Logged
Superb update Elvish thanks for such an amazing update dear

Elvish_Hobbit

robal Senior Member
robal
robal

Posted: 20 May 2016 at 7:27am | IP Logged
A big thank you for updating this chapter, I was so waiting for it.  So now we know what's wrong with Ranveer and so he knew Ishani's feeling all along, he was just pretending not to know.  What a beautiful chapter, very emotional one and now he knows that his Ishani is with him, he will be fine.  Looking forward to when he opens his eyes and sees his love in front of him. 

You know your FF is my dose since the show went off air and I haven't enjoyed reading something so much and I know it will end soon, but I would definitely feel empty after it's done.  I can't thank you enough for your wonderful writing. 

Elvish_Hobbit

Elvish_Hobbit IF-Dazzler
Elvish_Hobbit
Elvish_Hobbit

Posted: 21 May 2016 at 3:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by strings123

Thank you for updating Elvish. I was waiting for it eagerly.

Hey, strings. Thank you so much and yeah, finally did update it. xD
Elvish_Hobbit IF-Dazzler
Elvish_Hobbit
Elvish_Hobbit

Posted: 21 May 2016 at 4:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -FlameOfHope-

Ishani gasped, and turned to look at Puneet who smiled a little. "I do. He's everything I would have wanted from my life."

Puneet's smile widened, though the usual gleam in his eyes was missing. "He told me the same thing," he said.

"He did... what...? Wait! Did he know?" Ishani needed not elaborate what she was asking for, for Puneet answered immediately.

"All the time."

Oh, Ranveer! <333

Ranveer and his love both are going to make Ishani completely mental. Poor girl can't understand why he loves her so much and I fully sympathize with her.

She couldn't let the feeling of his heartbeats increasing at her touch go away. She couldn't tell why, but she was hopeful. So much was to be said and cleared away. Broken hearts were to be mended. She needed to talk to him, to say all that was buried deep within her soul. She needed to apologize to him and let him know what she always yearned for; she wanted to be with him.

This is sheer brilliance. Clap

Thank you. Glad you liked it. Heart HeartHeart

-FlameOfHope-

Elvish_Hobbit IF-Dazzler
Elvish_Hobbit
Elvish_Hobbit

Posted: 21 May 2016 at 4:06am | IP Logged

Thank you so, so much for the update, Elvish! Hug I was waiting like crazy to read this.

Oh, I can't explain how relieved I felt after posting it. Even I was going crazy. Stern Smile Stern Smile Stern Smile And thank you so much. Tongue Tongue

-FlameOfHope-

Go to top