Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

India-Forums

Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi
Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

IshVeer FF: Of The Soulmates | Epilogue (Page 52) (Page 11)

Elvish_Hobbit IF-Dazzler
Elvish_Hobbit
Elvish_Hobbit

Posted: 10 May 2016 at 12:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by robal

Thank you so much for the PM, Elvish...emotional chapter, I cried with Ishani, poor thing is going crazy looking for Ranveer and that's what love is.  From last chapter I sensed something is wrong with Ranveer and now we know, but once Ishani goes to see him and he hears her voice, he should be fine...he only lives for her, his sansein will work again when she is there.  Can't wait for the next chapter.  It was surprise to see the PM yesterday, earlier than before, but nice surprise.  Thanks again.

Thank you, robal. :) Yes, Ishani is going crazy, and he just can't be with her right now. Oh, Ishani definitely can make him live, snatching him out of the claws of death. They love each other so much!

Hehe. Good to know you were surprised. xD Tongue Tongue

Elvish_Hobbit IF-Dazzler
Elvish_Hobbit
Elvish_Hobbit

Posted: 10 May 2016 at 12:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dvprt418.py

Hey dear m also goodgood Smile
OK so there is more venom filled bombs from falguni's side well what can I say people in old age do behave sometimes irrationally.
Puneet understand the point because he himself is in love and knows very well the conditions of yearning for each other let rishi fall in love then we ll see him how professional he is Wink
Well thts the fact that nightmares have strange fascination attached with them
OK now I don't what will be the nding for this ff but I am loving it nonetheless whatever comes our way.
Let ishani heal him make him live and romance haye too much to wish for I guess but am eagerly waiting for next because the whole mystery unfolds there.
LDE well m waiting

Good to know that. HeartHeart

Oh, I won't reveal about Falguni anything right now. Old age, yes, you can say that. xD

Haha, yeah, Puneet knows yearning of love and also he is the closer one to Ranveer out of the two. Puneet idealizes Ranveer in all ways, and has this idea that Ishani to has feelings for him. So he definitely knows how to handle her in such circumstances. :)

I won't reveal anything about the ending. Just wait and watch. And I hope it won't be disappointing as I fear in my own nightmares. LOLLOL

Ishani will always be the cause of his happiness. I've tired in the show seeing her becoming the cause of his sufferings. Cry Cry

Oh, I've posted the chapter in LDE. But before posting the next chapter of Soulmates, perhaps the next one of LDE will be posted. Tongue Tongue
LadyMeringue IF-Sizzlerz
LadyMeringue
LadyMeringue

Posted: 10 May 2016 at 8:07am | IP Logged
And bonsoir! I'm back!

Hehe, now firstly, you've dropped the first half of the bomb. Finally! Now I can go all blabbery blabbery without having to be more careful. 30 chapters, I've been on this! I was just scrounging through my old reviews of Soulmates yesterday, and God, they're silly hilarious. Honestly, how do you bear with my reviews, really? 

Okay, I'm speaking like an idiot now. Well, just trying to diffuse the tension, really. Because this chapter has been one of the most painful ones to read for me. Like I told you yesterday, I want to come running behind you with jootas and chappals, not because it's bad, but because its so good that I wanted to pull my hair out in despair. 

You've explained Ishaani's fear, desperation and trust so beautifully over here. Falguni puts all sorts of allegations and theories, but Ishaani doesn't listen to anything she's got to say. She doesn't want to choose between her and Ranveer, but the choice is already made. And no matter what Falguni does, Ishaani isn't going to leave Ranveer's side now. Not until fate pulls them apart. 

And Falguni... as much as I understand her fear, the woman is plain mean for obliterating the crucial parts of the conversations. As people grow older, they tend to shed sense as well. And if anything was less... Ranveer's nobility! God, what will ever happen of him? He's in a terrible, terrible state and he needs her the most, yet he's worried about her happiness and well-being and is ready to sacrifice it all for her. He even made his father convince Ishaani to return to India with Falguni!

But Ishaani's learnt from her mistake. She catches hold of Puneet and forces him to spill the beans, but even he's tight-lipped. But we all know Ishaani. She's managed Puneet to do the impossible. She's worried sick about Ranveer and everything is closing in on her with such rapidity that she doesn't have the time for process it all. Her heart is swamped with the fear of losing him and it even takes the form of her nightmares once again.

A week passes by and Ishaani finds Puneet taking her grudgingly to Ranveer. God, she's worn red, the all-time unlucky colour in this show. Sigh, I cannot imagine how she's going to take it all, but I know that she'll be there for him like a pillar, hiding her own weakness to become his strength. On the other hand, Amba's conversation with the doctor... God, the poor woman is trying to be so strong. 

God, Elvish! I can't wait for the next chapter for the full bomb now! Do please, please, please update the next update soon! And also, sorry for frightening you yesterday, I was rather emotionally about the chapter.

Loads of love, 
LM  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Elvish_Hobbit-FlameOfHope-

Elvish_Hobbit IF-Dazzler
Elvish_Hobbit
Elvish_Hobbit

Posted: 16 May 2016 at 12:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LadyMeringue

And bonsoir! I'm back!

Hehe, now firstly, you've dropped the first half of the bomb. Finally! Now I can go all blabbery blabbery without having to be more careful. 30 chapters, I've been on this! I was just scrounging through my old reviews of Soulmates yesterday, and God, they're silly hilarious. Honestly, how do you bear with my reviews, really? 

Okay, I'm speaking like an idiot now. Well, just trying to diffuse the tension, really. Because this chapter has been one of the most painful ones to read for me. Like I told you yesterday, I want to come running behind you with jootas and chappals, not because it's bad, but because its so good that I wanted to pull my hair out in despair. 

You've explained Ishaani's fear, desperation and trust so beautifully over here. Falguni puts all sorts of allegations and theories, but Ishaani doesn't listen to anything she's got to say. She doesn't want to choose between her and Ranveer, but the choice is already made. And no matter what Falguni does, Ishaani isn't going to leave Ranveer's side now. Not until fate pulls them apart. 

And Falguni... as much as I understand her fear, the woman is plain mean for obliterating the crucial parts of the conversations. As people grow older, they tend to shed sense as well. And if anything was less... Ranveer's nobility! God, what will ever happen of him? He's in a terrible, terrible state and he needs her the most, yet he's worried about her happiness and well-being and is ready to sacrifice it all for her. He even made his father convince Ishaani to return to India with Falguni!

But Ishaani's learnt from her mistake. She catches hold of Puneet and forces him to spill the beans, but even he's tight-lipped. But we all know Ishaani. She's managed Puneet to do the impossible. She's worried sick about Ranveer and everything is closing in on her with such rapidity that she doesn't have the time for process it all. Her heart is swamped with the fear of losing him and it even takes the form of her nightmares once again.

A week passes by and Ishaani finds Puneet taking her grudgingly to Ranveer. God, she's worn red, the all-time unlucky colour in this show. Sigh, I cannot imagine how she's going to take it all, but I know that she'll be there for him like a pillar, hiding her own weakness to become his strength. On the other hand, Amba's conversation with the doctor... God, the poor woman is trying to be so strong. 

God, Elvish! I can't wait for the next chapter for the full bomb now! Do please, please, please update the next update soon! And also, sorry for frightening you yesterday, I was rather emotionally about the chapter.

Loads of love, 
LM  

Welcome back!

30 chapters! Hah! Yeah, you can now go blabbery and from the next chapter there wouldn't be any need to do it either. xD Oh, your reviews are awesome! Big smile Big smile

Hehe, yeah, this chapter wasn't very hopeful and I had had the same feelings when writing about it despite being prepared for it from the beginning. Ermm Ermm

Yeah, Ishani has learned from her past mistakes and also the fact that she knows he's never do anything that isn't good for her has made her think completely different from her mamma dear. Falguni has been quite a complex character to write (however annoying for the readers LOL LOL). But yeah, she is at fault here. But next chapter too has something for her and that'll be kind of something, um... let's see.

Ranveer and his love and nobility... BlushingBlushingBlushing He makes go all the time like this BlushingBlushingBlushing Alright, alright! No more fangirling over him, but still... BlushingBlushingBlushing  ROFLROFL Now no more words needed for him. BlushingBlushing (My cheeks hurt so bad *coughs*)

Jokes aside. Ranveer and his love are always like this, no? He'd see her happy even if its cost is going to be life. Oh, why he no real? Broken HeartBroken HeartBroken Heart (I need to move on now, otherwise...BlushingBlushing)

Oh, yeah. Ishani wearing red has always been such a terrible thing for both of them (and more for him than her). But let's see. Ishani in FF is totally different from the show, so their fate might or might not be the same. And definitely. She'll be his strength and everything he'd need in this most vulnerable hour of his life.

Sighs! Only if the assignment bomb hadn't been dropped on me, I'd have dropped this one. But anyway, wait ka fruit always meetha hota hai. Wait! Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming (No scary looks now!)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LadyMeringue

Sania03337 Senior Member
Sania03337
Sania03337

Posted: 17 May 2016 at 6:38am | IP Logged
A really really sorry dear for a very late reply Cry
Amazing update. 
Loved Ishani's struggle to meet Ranveer Smile the true loveEmbarrassed
Why on earth does Ranveer feel that Ishani will be happy without him?Angry
And that idiot is dying without herCry
On the other hand , Ishani is dying to meet him.Cry
Hope she got to know about him and he gets well.
Update ASAP. 
Stayblessed Embarrassed

Elvish_Hobbit

-FlameOfHope- IF-Rockerz
-FlameOfHope-
-FlameOfHope-

Posted: 17 May 2016 at 6:46am | IP Logged
Update, update, update! Tongue

Elvish_Hobbit

Elvish_Hobbit IF-Dazzler
Elvish_Hobbit
Elvish_Hobbit

Posted: 17 May 2016 at 7:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sania03337

A really really sorry dear for a very late reply Cry
Amazing update. 
Loved Ishani's struggle to meet Ranveer Smile the true loveEmbarrassed
Why on earth does Ranveer feel that Ishani will be happy without him?Angry
And that idiot is dying without herCry
On the other hand , Ishani is dying to meet him.Cry
Hope she got to know about him and he gets well.
Update ASAP. 
Stayblessed Embarrassed

Hey, gal! How are you? It's alright. Are your exams going on these days or they're over?

Thank you a lot. :) Um, we know Ranveer, right? If he finds her happiness without him, he'd definitely let her go, though here he's just had too hard of a time in doing so. Cry Cry Ishani loves him unconditionally and so much that she herself does not realize this.

The next chapter is her going to see him wherever  he is.

Thank you so much, Sania. :)
Elvish_Hobbit IF-Dazzler
Elvish_Hobbit
Elvish_Hobbit

Posted: 17 May 2016 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -FlameOfHope-

Update, update, update! Tongue

Patience pleash! This has been such a tedious week that I have not been able to write more than 200-300 words. Unhappy Unhappy I will most likely work on the next one from tomorrow.

-FlameOfHope-

Go to top