Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Elvish_Hobbit thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Dv, I'll reply you after Tuesday. Because of certain reasons it's hard to go on computer and you know my phone's story- can't quote the posts at times. :(

But I had to thank you since you saved my life today. Sighs. The whole time I wrote this chapter, I could think of only you due to our conversation few weeks back. But thank you so much. I can sleep peacefully now. :D
behirlover thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Elvish_Hobbit

Dv, I'll reply you after Tuesday. Because of certain reasons it's hard to go on computer and you know my phone's story- can't quote the posts at times. :(

But I had to thank you since you saved my life today. Sighs. The whole time I wrote this chapter, I could think of only you due to our conversation few weeks back. But thank you so much. I can sleep peacefully now. :D

oh dear you never have to worry about replying to my reviews you can take your own time.
sorry for troubling you if i did but dear i am sure of one thing you can never disappoint me at all.  this chapter was fabulous i so loved it. i am glad that now you are relaxed
PrinceAsif thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Dreamy episode... Both Ranveer & Ishani r now married... My joys know no bounds ...all their pains, troubles have come to an end...a new chapter of their lives now begin...looking forward for the next episode... B safe & sound sissy
Mayashelly thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hy dr
The chap is superb
Finally they were married
With lots of hopes,wishes, blessings, dreams and a lot more...
Happiness exists around their life to hope
Update nexr soon dr
Keep smiling 😳
Take care 😉
ShadikaIshVeer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
THEY GOT MARRIED
This chapter was just dreamy These two are just so beautiful😳 I loved the update , everything was just perfect😳😳 Disha will never change😵Ishani is right she is the only one who can give rv the biggest happiness but also the one who can break him. 

Loved so manny moments , cant mention all but will mention that I love Amba
- Rv scene and how RV told Ishu that her fathers name will always be with her Those scenes Elvish  defines why you are such a beautiful writer🤗🤗

I will hopefully be able to review the others chapter soon😃😃 

Loads of love
Anjali❤️
Elvish_Hobbit thumbnail

Originally posted by: dvprt418.py

Hi Elvish. Hope you are doing well?

I wont say anything about late but I do waited for it.😛

A big thank you for giving this grand style traditional wedding last time I expected from the show to have a proper ishveer wedding but the were playing double trouble in that time.😕

In this chapter you have given everything I wished for a ceremony cousins teasing ishveer their secret meeting, missing HP and such a simple yet amazing, grandeur wedding with only loved ones.😉😉

Starting now the review you now its always classic ranveer leaning from the pillar and looking her but this girl she is turning a stalker now never once wants to leave his sight😆😆. And that was wow she admiring him silently. Is his look the same one as their mehndi in serial😳 I must say ranveer look incredibly handsome in tha☺️t. I don't understand this girl she  just cannot stay away from him yet she keep denying his advances and now look at her she is totally uncontrollable.🤪 This guy has made her even more crazy. and what will happen ahead is something to think about🤣

Gauri her timing and comment was perfect😆 I mean who was impatient and who got blamed but what she said after that was awesome she did acknowledged his feelings long back but was silent under pressure of society norms and it might have crushed ishani a little more😭 given that everyone knew apart from her yet no one told but atlast they are together. She is showing enthusiasm of a teenage girl 😆nowhere close to brides shyness and had it been possible they would have got married on the day of engagement itself.😆

Disha this girl instead of being sorry is showing him attitude😡😡 and ranveer is an idiot what was the need to make her comfortable its good  she is feeling lonely and lost because that's what she deserves and that's what she did to him. I was missing ishani🥱 at this moment she would have definitely given her a piece of her mind something urgently needed. And nothing absolutely nothing can stop their ogling and romance not even a house full of relatives. 😳😳

And then finally they did meet this thing when they showed in the show was good until that milan entry. At that time I use to watch only ishveer moments out of whole. She has been through whole lot of embarrassment😳😳 and like seriously dancing. But I like the fact that she is so happy in her heart that she has find her whole innocence back. The best part was ishveer's confession to the whole moment his happiness in achieving something they never thought would come true. That whole part was the best. It explained their longing pain and love for each other.

Ranveer I love him more after the thing allowing ishani to have ishani her papa's identity that was the best part. She did collided with disha. And the part when both were missing HP was really touching he was the one responsible for them being together since childhood and made them kind of person and relationship they are maintaining.

hey their looks were royal and elegant and purple is my favourite👏👏

Ishani and her antics I mean were they doing child marriage. Both are so impatient. The last rituals description was apt but it was the last para which was the best described both still unable to believe that it has happened finally but ishani assuring him and holding him making him realise that this dream is indeed true.

This chapter was perfect in every sense simple yet classy filled with their love and strength to support each other always. It was simply stunning marvellous whatever I say Is less.👏👏

Honestly despite ishveer marriage I am sad 😭😭this ff is ending I mean I wasn't there for this ff from start but I have read it so many times that suddenly stopping it would be really difficult. This ff was really close because of all the pain descriptions of ranveer and how he felt. And this ff made you explore new arena of writing which you excelled everytime. I loved it dear totally.

Lots of love and hugs for this.🤗

Thanks for pm

Waiting for the next.

Hey! I know must be wanting me to kill for my late latifi, but you know... 😕 😕

Anyway, moving further, thank you so much for the lovely review. And as I said, I was most afraid about disappointing you and your response made me the happiest.

Ranveer has given his qualities to Ishani as well (loving sacrificially, forgetting birthday etc.,) so now she'll be doing certain things that were only him all the time. xD Yeah, this look of his was the same from the show. He looked indeed amazing! But seriously, Ri ruins my mood about those episodes. Was it necessary to go so chipku with him? I know he's hawt and all, but still? 😕 😕

And Ishani keeps resisting him cause she knows she can't resist him really. They're both like that, but more is she.

Haha. Gauri made Ishani laugh with her timing and poor Ranveer. Ishani's amusement must've been amazing. 😆 😆 And, yeah, it must be hurting her a lot how everyone knew of his love and yet she remained oblivious becoming the cause of his and her own miseries. That's why she is so protective about him. <3 Ishani is Ishani. Ranveer looks more shy than she will ever be about the whole thing.

Disha is an idiot! Fool! Frankly, I wanted someone to throw her out of the RV Mansion, but plot demanded something else. And I myself was tempted to have Ishani at the scene but...

Yes, that scene was inspired from the one in Marriage track itself. They ruined their moments, so there was this feeling to make up for them atleast when writing here. And I rarely watched matsh from the Milan track. It was so boring without Ranveer. 🥱 🥱

And Ishani is crazy. She'll sing, dance... do anything to express her happiness. The child that she is. 😛

Ranveer. *sighs* Yes, he won't let her rid of her father's name ever knowing how much it mattered to her all her life. If anything is precious to her, it's more precious to him.

Them and child marriage? Hehehe. Who knows? Their impatience amuses me too when I write about that. And next chapter is going to be fun in the "testing" of their patience. Babies.

I always wanted Ishani to love him unconditionally in the show which never really happened. She was always busy in "thinking" about his happiness and killing him, so that also plays an important part why my Ishani is like this. She'll never hurt him at all. And thus her comforting him.

I feel you. Their end also makes me sad because these IshVeer won't come again. LDE one are completely different in that way. Soulmates ones were different. I keep shedding a couple of tears every now and then. Agh, crazy! But can't help. It's like the show ending once again. 😭 😭

Elvish_Hobbit thumbnail

Originally posted by: PrinceAsif

Dreamy episode... Both Ranveer & Ishani r now married... My joys know no bounds ...all their pains, troubles have come to an end...a new chapter of their lives now begin...looking forward for the next episode... B safe & sound sissy

Hey, Asif! Thank you so much! Yes, IshVeer are married.
I'll be updating the next chapter soon! 😛
Elvish_Hobbit thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mayashelly

Hy dr
The chap is superb
Finally they were married
With lots of hopes,wishes, blessings, dreams and a lot more...
Happiness exists around their life to hope
Update nexr soon dr
Keep smiling 😳
Take care 😉

Hey! Thank you so much, Maya! Yup, they're married. I will updated the next one soon!
Elvish_Hobbit thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShadikaIshVeer

THEY GOT MARRIED

This chapter was just dreamy These two are just so beautiful😳 I loved the update , everything was just perfect😳😳 Disha will never change😵Ishani is right she is the only one who can give rv the biggest happiness but also the one who can break him. 

Loved so manny moments , cant mention all but will mention that I love Amba
- Rv scene and how RV told Ishu that her fathers name will always be with her Those scenes Elvish  defines why you are such a beautiful writer🤗🤗

I will hopefully be able to review the others chapter soon😃😃 

Loads of love
Anjali❤️

Yess! They got married and you came on the right time! Thank you so much, MM. I missed you sooo much!

Disha is a fool, unable to understand what she should do. 😵😵 But still. Ishani did do her good. 😵😵

Thank you once again, MM. So happy you are back! ❤️❤️
ShadikaIshVeer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Elvish_Hobbit

Yess! They got married and you came on the right time! Thank you so much, MM. I missed you sooo much!

Disha is a fool, unable to understand what she should do. 😵😵 But still. Ishani did do her good. 😵😵

Thank you once again, MM. So happy you are back! ❤️❤️

Remember what I said about a kindergarden ahem ahem😆 I still demand at least 12 kids for Ishveer😆

Wee , at least I came back on the right time😛😉 I missed you too darling🤗

So true about Disha🥱🥱 I love your Ishani👏👏👏

Most welcome sweetheart❤️ I am happy to be back😛🤗