IshVeer FF: Of The Soulmates | Epilogue (Page 52) - Page 29

Posted: 7 years ago
Finally...next update. 
  U r amazing with ur words girl๐Ÿ‘.
Ranveer unable to decide wat to do next. His just filled with ishaani. He don't wants  to let her go. He even dont have a heart to spoil her future too. Poor soul torn between heart & mind and life &death ๐Ÿ˜ญ.
    AMBAAA...here i admire her awfully. Perfect mother afterall. She console him, Pamper him, strengthen him, gave him confidence to face his future. Even she doesnt have grudges for parekhs.  
     Ishaani...wat she think of herself.  But..but.. ranveer shut her๐Ÿ˜ณ.. Ishveer poured their emotions. Finally Ranveer proposed her for marriage
Too good.
     Haaannn... here comes best (blushing) part of chap he accept for marriage after many difficulty.  But Quickly ready for๐Ÿ˜ณ. Naughtiness overloaded๐Ÿ˜‰
Reluctant ishaani, naughty ranveer. Interruption, again intimate. Blush blush blush ๐Ÿ˜ณ. Ohh my.. for a minute i can't believe that i read same ff frm same autho or it's LM's๐Ÿ˜†. U well versus with those scenes๐Ÿ‘
    Ranveer got solace frm his mother's words and frm his lady love. 
    Overall amazing chap dear.

Edited by mafaaza12 - 7 years ago
Originally posted by matsh

Hawww...  Idiot..  Why the heck he had to pick up the phone!! 
:)  :) 

Outstanding one EH!! 
This was just so perfect!!  His worries,  insecurities..  Then the search and the proposal..  And the steamy night..  Ahem ahem..  :) :) 

You have seriously rocked this one girl!! Love the way Ranveer finally has made up his mind to be with her..  And the proposal dialogue was too beautiful..  *wipes tears *  
Do update next one soon !! 

Thank you, matsh!

Ah, phone was necessary otherwise next chapter would've been in vain. xD

Thank you so much. Ranveer had made his mind in more than one thing and being a vampire along with Ishani is one of the things. xD
Originally posted by KajalSR

And finally,it's here! :D

As i knew worth the wait,no actually more! Loved the chapter n most of all..
Ishveer marriage <3 <3
His proposal๐Ÿ˜Š
Hoping for good times in the future too ;)

And how much i wish amba would have been the same in the show as in here :(
 Finally,no innocent versions of Mr.Vaghela๐Ÿ˜†

Thankyouu for the beautiful update!

Heyy! Haha, thank you. I'm glad the wait was worth it. :D IshVeer marriage is on the way, yeah. ;)

Sane Amba was a dream to all of us. 

Hehehehe. Baby has grown up so much!

Thank you, Kajal!
Originally posted by harisha39

HEY ELVISH...
THE EPI WAS AWESOME...
U JUST ROCKED IT...
WAITING FOR THE NEXT/...
HOW R U????
TAKE CARE...

Hey! Thank you so much. I'm happy you liked the chapter. :)

I'm good. How are you doing?
Originally posted by PrinceAsif

Hello my dear sissy...I'm very very much addicted to this story...actually to be frank I'm the biggest fan of ur forum...though I'm new here...i daily read this story repeatedly... Because this story has some magical spells that keeps me attached to it...i read all updates till epi 65 ... I thought u won't update further...so i was about to request u to continue it...but seeing ur new update of epi 66... I'm soo happy that even words can't describe... Anyway it's a fantastic update...waiting for ur next update... & a big big thanks that u r updating it...b safe & healthy

Hi, PrinceAsif. Thank you so much. I'm glad you think so highly of this story and love it so much. I'm both humbled and speechless. Thank you. โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ

Oh, no. I had my exams, so wasn't updating the FF for a while. But will continue from now on. :)

Thank you for the lovely words. โค๏ธโค๏ธ 
Originally posted by Mayashelly

Hy Elvish
The epi is really niz loved it.
Ranveer's insecurity and his confession finally ๐Ÿ˜‰
Ishani ๐Ÿ˜ณ
The epi is outstanding dr
Just amazed with you
This chapter is for sure worth the wait
Keep going ๐Ÿ‘
Waiting for the next chapter
Keep smiling ๐Ÿ˜‰
Take care ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Thank you so much, Mayashelly. I'm glad you loved the chapter. โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ Hehe. Ishani is blushing like that exactly right now. ๐Ÿ˜†  Thank you again. I will post the next chapter soon. :)
Originally posted by robal

OMG Elvish, what was this, this is so hot...how hot is it going to be on their wedding night, can't wait to read that.  I have been waiting impatiently to read the next chapter of soulmates and let me tell you, I thoroughly enjoyed it.  It was worth the wait.  I hope you update the next one soon.  Thank you so much for the PM.  

Hi, robal! God, you expect me to write their consummation and yet are so shocked? ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† And thank you so much! โค๏ธโค๏ธ I will post the next one soon. Either tomorrow or the day after that. โค๏ธ
Originally posted by mafaaza12

Finally...next update. 
  U r amazing with ur words girl๐Ÿ‘.
Ranveer unable to decide wat to do next. His just filled with ishaani. He don't wants  to let her go. He even dont have a heart to spoil her future too. Poor soul torn between heart & mind and life &death ๐Ÿ˜ญ.
    AMBAAA...here i admire her awfully. Perfect mother afterall. She console him, Pamper him, strengthen him, gave him confidence to face his future. Even she doesnt have grudges for parekhs.  
     Ishaani...wat she think of herself.  But..but.. ranveer shut her๐Ÿ˜ณ.. Ishveer poured their emotions. Finally Ranveer proposed her for marriage
Too good.
     Haaannn... here comes best (blushing) part of chap he accept for marriage after many difficulty.  But Quickly ready for๐Ÿ˜ณ. Naughtiness overloaded๐Ÿ˜‰
Reluctant ishaani, naughty ranveer. Interruption, again intimate. Blush blush blush ๐Ÿ˜ณ. Ohh my.. for a minute i can't believe that i read same ff frm same autho or it's LM's๐Ÿ˜†. U well versus with those scenes๐Ÿ‘
    Ranveer got solace frm his mother's words and frm his lady love. 
    Overall amazing chap dear.

Hi, mafaaza! Thank you so much! โค๏ธโค๏ธ

Ah, Ranveer. :( I know, he's been going through this battle of heart and mind since long. But finally his mom helped him decide on one thing that's best for him.

Amba, we all love her in our stories over here. xD The show one was.. ๐Ÿคข ๐Ÿคข

Hehehe. Ishani was frightened seeing his carelessness towards is health and he knows he weakness- he himself, and when he himself is showering that love, she had to shut up. xD

God, LM and I have been talking about this only. Haha. Yeah, these scenes vs. Elvish. But now for IshVeer's sake, we're on the same side. xD But only for babies.

Thank you so much, girl! โค๏ธโค๏ธ
Hi Elvish...Anne here...And I know I am dreadfully late...Apologies sent for late reply...
And now the chapter was damn too good, exciting, loving, soothing yet romantic.
The first part narration by Ranveer was nice. He wasn't talking to her. God everyone is engaged in their own pain so much that they forget to see others. But of course he needed time. But they were ignoring each other. That's not good. And ishani used to confess when he is sleep (or this is what she assumed). God ladki ko pta chalega to sharam SE paani paani ho jaegi.
Next was amba Ranveer convo. Glad to see this Amba rather than that lady loudspeaker of the show. She made Ranveer trust his love again that he will only give pain by separating her from himself. So Ishani is late. Of course anyone would get concerned if you tell you will come late without any reason.
And than started Ranveer's 'Finding Ishani', which was rather difficult.
Of God he is sick and still driving. In dono ke dimaag ki shayad phli manzil khali h. Can't he take a driver with him.
And then was 'The kiss'. Ishani baby got scared by that kiss. And your words have so beautifully described their kiss. You are so good writer I just don't have words for you.
The confession was so beautiful, loving, caring, longing, romantic, cute and it had a complete aashiqui feel. He confessed his whole love and feelings towards her. And of course she accepted whole with her heart. How can someone deny our hot RV. I am still dreaming of that sequence. How cute it would have been. Wish this was the real track of meri aashiqui tumse hi.
And thank God he allowed her to drive. Idiot.
And Ishveer marriage wohoo...Now simple is something that loudspeaker can't be..Hehe..
OK and now was the interlude in the room...How can he expect her to sleep after this romantic confession.
Baa is baa she will be baa only. Don't know how did she changed in the serial.
And then was the steaming hot romance...Gosh Ishani beta seekh lo ye na chodhega ab tumko. Feeling like Saiyaan na chodhe baiyaan. And Ranveer making her to blush so much. Of course that much chocolaty ayes will see you like that, You can only blush. Even my heart was pumping blood fast while reading.
And the interruption. God Emily would have never thought in her wildest dreams that she will get to see Ranveer like that. And a parcel?
Now ishani started to move because of shyness of course. But no he is not going to leave her. Wait is something she can't do.She doesn't have patience and he is making her wait for something like that. Don't know how will she wait for 9 whole months...OK no that's far right now. I know . I know.
And Ishani can't wait. That kissed again. Wow in one night they kissed two times. What will happen in the whole day...
Their kiss was so passionate, seriously. And then next interruption. Technology really wastes your time. She ran like a free bird. Devil just saw his prey fly away. But he will capture her again...
Nad now you. Are you real. How can you write so beautifully. It is too good yar...Your words and emotions form a mixture of love.
Too God. And waiting for the next one impatiently.
And a very very small request which plzz don't pay much attention to.
Can you plzz update soulmates before LDE. I mean I think we all should enjoy and complete soulmates than only we will be able to focus on the other one.
Just this much small request but do as you wish. Whatever you will do will be good only.
Your fan Anne.

Hey Elvish.. ๐Ÿ˜Š ๐Ÿ˜Š

Well first thing is, if a month's break means such electrifying results then we can happily grant u one for each chapter.. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ok not a month but still u r allowed to take a good one.. ๐Ÿ˜‰

and now coming to the chapter.. it was a much needed breather after d last one.. ๐Ÿ˜Š I can't even tell, in how much sadma I was after d previous one..๐Ÿ’” from d beginning when doctor revealed about past cases, it was just heartbreaking.. Ishani's outburst to him was good but there also d way he keep saying about his future and death was utter torture , and how many times he literally mentioned it, "I don't want u to be my wi.." God..๐Ÿคข it even sounds so so fearful and babies are going through this.. sigh.. may God give them strength to survive this tough time...๐Ÿ˜” and ur writing there,  u made everything alive, was actually feeling d pain they must be going through and only hoping for d miracle..๐Ÿ˜ญ he can't leave her, I mean how even she'll live then.. plz plz girl, have little mercy on babies and us, u can do anything but not the dreading end.. ๐Ÿ˜”

and now finally coming to present chapter..๐Ÿคช finally finally Amba's words filled some sense in him &  he is ready for marriage๐Ÿฅณ, but I pity their condition, it's so so complicated, he is so logical in thinking about her future knowing the possible end but it's killing their present, they both want each other but he is so much afraid of what lays ahead.. Ishani also can't live without him and is so confident to bring him back from any bad.. such a tormenting decision.. ๐Ÿ˜” ๐Ÿ˜” but at last he accepted the present coz as amba said it might change their future also.. and hopefully it will.. ๐Ÿ˜•

and after all this he confessed to her ๐Ÿ‘, but d way he shut her up ๐Ÿ˜†, I thought it was Ishani's forte, but nice change..๐Ÿ˜ณ second nice change was his decision on Baa, the way he told her not to sacrifice themselves anymore for others was awesome๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ coz Ishani was again thinking to take that route but he Infused right sense in her at the right time..โญ๏ธ and then came the shocking part..๐Ÿ˜ฒ both from u and from him, shocking coz it was not at all predicted or expected.. ๐Ÿ˜† talking about him first.. what have gotten into him suddenly,๐Ÿ˜ฒ they only confessed and he is all ready.. actually andar se to kab se both were ready and now their parents also confirmed it so resistance is impossible.. โ˜บ๏ธ but still have to say him saying her that IT'S NOT WRONG was a surprise..๐Ÿคฃcoz if we analyze him, first he was like neither I'll do nor i'll let u do anything, always resisting , den he started reciprocating her and now he's turning devil, Ishani was right,๐Ÿ˜† can we say it as evolution of Ranveer Vaghela.. Now he's just not ready to leave her and she have to control him, although how much control she herself has is again grey.. ๐Ÿ˜‰

and now coming to ur writing there, pleasant surprise..โญ๏ธโญ๏ธ, u definitely don't need to hide anywhere, ab after so many heart breaks thoda fun to banta hai na ๐Ÿ˜‰, and u r excellent there, just like their pain in previous chapters, here also u made everything alive, the way u wrote entire scene.. it was hot and beautiful ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘, and it was so much in flow, even the little distraction seemed in flow and babies got back to their business soon ๐Ÿคฃ, u penned their feelings so beautifully, awesome work ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ, and since u wrote something like this for first time, if I am right, it felt so fresh also, different words in a whole new way..๐Ÿ˜Ž amazing job girl, and don't be frightened anymore, just keep going like this... ๐Ÿค— ๐Ÿค—