IshVeer FF: Of The Soulmates | Epilogue (Page 52) - Page 23

Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by dvprt418.py

By passionate I meant in emotional way.
So fast update m I dreaming.
Will review in a while I bymistakly read last line while scrolling so kind of shocked.
Ohh. That way. And, no. You're not dreaming. :D I did bit late though. It'd have come 3 days ago itself. xD And no please don't say that. I'll die of panic if it shocked you. Urhh. I'm not making any sense. *bangs head* Will wait for your review.
 Well done, brilliant chapter.  It's so sad that soulmates is coming to an end, I can't tell you how much I loved this FF, I always looked forward to reading this and once it ends, it will be just like MATSH ending.  I am glad I have LM's FF and the other one you write, but this one was always my favourite.  I am going to miss this so much.  I loved each and every chapter of soulmates.  Thank you so much.  Looking forward to the next chapter, please update soon!
Hey EH!!!
Oh girl u can never stop giving me heart attacks with your mind blowing chapters...
How can you describe so much emotions in one chapter...
Brilliant... πŸ‘

Ishani is no mood to leave him...
Even in sleep...
How can she if there is someone lyk Ranveer... 😳
I know I should have to stop right here...
No going further... πŸ˜›

Ishani is becoming naughty in all the way...or should I say ranveer is becoming irresistible... πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

No more fangirling in that way now... πŸ˜›

I m loving ur quotes...
HOW GREAT IT FEELS TO BE THE REASON SOMEONE YOU LOVE! 😳
This was amazing...

Dining table scene was so cute...

Finally ishani & falguni had a conversation which was really needed...
I really love the way ranveer handled ishani abt talking to falguni maa...

The reason we call them perfect couple bcoz when one is stubborn lyk ishani...ranveer is understanding person... 😳

HP's letter was like cherry on the cake coz it left no doubt & grudge in mind of falguni abt ranveer...

I understand the reason amba is asking ishani to get married to ranveer...
After all she is mother...she will think abt his life...

I seriously don't get ranveer...
Again he has started asking ishani to leave..
I know he is not well...bt still...
Let's hope it all will be clear soon...

Update soon..
Thnx for pm...

Ps. I know this story is going to end soon it's really painful ..
Bt I don't want to u disappear...
So come soon wid new story... 😊 Edited by Lovemyself... - 7 years ago
Hi Elvish
Sorry for late reply I was updating my reply when net connection crashed and with it whole update so I had to wait till it gets resolved so updating now.
Girl you are seriously an interestingly mysterious writer I must admit it. You and LM completely make me go speechless
Now few complaints why you both are helm bent in driving me crazy I mean you with all the mystery and she with chishani no solace for my poor heart.
Ok now I ll start with it and ya this reply may be little idiotic given that original one went down the drain.
So ishani stocked to him like literally sticked. She never leave a chance to be around him wheather it's sleep or awake.
Why he always have to be so chivalrous trying to disentangle inspite of having fainting bouts this boy. Atleast he gave up not willingly but due to illness. And then the moment hw got a chance he went away. Now was her closeness giving him shocks? He separate and goes to sit in sofa. Ishani is seriously great I mean he got discharged few hours back and she sent him away from his own bed and that patient is lying on sofa and she is sleeping on bed.
Well what kind of love does he have never once he wanted to disturb her peaceful sleep. Elvish why can't he be real and mine. Sorry too much to ask for.
Then rains are unleashing as if after long time those emotions of heaven got released and not ready to leave earth. That reading book part was so adorable and no one can be more cute than drunk ishveer ha their child is an exception.
This girl really cannot resist him inspite of everything her desires are uncontrollable. And if ranveer's love cannot see her being sad then she will suffer the hell for her love and how much she loves him is something even they both can't think of.
Morning breakfast well that memory was pleasantly sweet I still remember how cutely he was saying at that time that he didn't meant to sleep. Sorry where was I oh yes sandwiches well look the girl she not even his wife yet but has become so bossy spare the boy he is ill. You did include something which is wished in last chapter. And sharman and pratik joined him. But like obedient husband he defended her and sharman didn't leave a chance to tease him. Ishani and her urge well kamba should leave the place five them privacy things and feelings are getting uncontrollable.
Finally they both left and kamba didn't forgive but did not hold grudges well that's really good because some memories are too painfull to forget bit we move on with time. And ishani is crying so much for a moment I felt as if it's her bidaai well sorry right now ishveer marriage is on my mind.

Her cousins were the only ones who cared for her not much but truly cared for her.
Ranveer and work can never be separated his second love sometimes even priority over ishani. And he started working though he don't have any stress but his mental stress is taking toll which not visible but is inflicting the maximum damage. She felt like home after ages.

Finally falguni came into picture. Ranveer he can never know to hate anyone specifically is those things are related to ishani and gave her happiness at any point. And realising hepis capacity to love falguni mst not have even dared to speak because she felt to small. Ishani is not wrong either and that moment of panicking was very well described.
That letter was really unexpected and was surprising as well. That was very emotional letter dear with a man dying and sharing his deepest guilt. And HP was the best just because she don't have to go through guilt and should be happy both decided not to let her k ow any of this and HP made her successor when he was alive well baa knew as much as she denies there is no one to take care of her extended family except for the outsider's. And that line when all ranveer could with was that she should not hate him seriously brought tears. Falguni have learned their love and now she is supporting her but hopefully ranveer's secret meeting doesn't have anything in it.

She is back home and something is not right. I was so waiting for this moment in the serial as well as in this ff when will amba come and say marry his son given that his son will never say that. Khandani kangan that's cliche but I like it. Amba and her panicked situation that only ishani can bring him out of the shelf he is going into and the way she trust her was awesome. Bahurani accepted well I want an elaborate wedding please.

Then what the game mother son are playing she is telling never leave him and he telling never be with him. Ishani and her turmoils will be too much. How come he can think now that she will leave him doesn't he trust her or doesn't he knwo that she will fight hell but will not leave him. And if he is going to burn then she will also. But dear that was really smart of him to promise something to make him happy and make him dead at the same time.t his way really an awesome chapter dear I loved it so much. Seriously it was amazing i am impressed

This cliffhanger update was not so good. I am warning you if you don't update the next chapter soon then my daggers will come to Edmund's planet screw physics and it's theories. Just kidding dear.

Thnx for pm
Waiting for next soon
wow so fast update and it is just splendid..but the last part again give me a rude shock...And about its ending I just want to say that its like the the whole world is going to shatter.I am heart broken.Since I started to read this ff it was,it is and it will be always my all time favourite.plz come back with 2nd Part.
Hy dr... Fabulous and emotional update dr... Everywhere goes good.. Everyone regret their mistake in her family and amba wish to marry ranveer and ishani... And ishani love him so much now... But what's wrong with ranveer.   Really he is hiding something... If its good for ishani then it will surely be bad for him... And ur story gonna comes to an end... Will really miss it... Think this story gonna end with something 😭 . but anyways waiting for ur next dr... Keep update soon... Keep smiling... πŸ˜‰
Beautiful chap as always.  
Abt sleeping beauty, its always bliss to read or watch.
Amba forgave Sharman & prateik?. 
Hmm after all she's ranveer's mother naπŸ˜†. 
Falguni met Ishu & clear their difference is kind a relief. And finally falguni realized with whom her child's happiness lies.
I'm happliy read till Ishaani enter RV Mansion.
Already Amba gave me bad vibes. Now ranveer talks strangely. 
Huh with last part u spoil my excitementπŸ˜•

Originally posted by robal

Well done, brilliant chapter.  It's so sad that soulmates is coming to an end, I can't tell you how much I loved this FF, I always looked forward to reading this and once it ends, it will be just like MATSH ending.  I am glad I have LM's FF and the other one you write, but this one was always my favourite.  I am going to miss this so much.  I loved each and every chapter of soulmates.  Thank you so much.  Looking forward to the next chapter, please update soon!

Hi, robal. Thank you so much!

I know it is sad, and it's affecting me too much now and more than I thought it would. :/ And I'm glad you think so high of this story. It's really flattering. :)

I will try updating the next chapter soon. :)
Originally posted by mafaaza12

Beautiful chap as always.  
Abt sleeping beauty, its always bliss to read or watch.
Amba forgave Sharman & prateik?. 
Hmm after all she's ranveer's mother naπŸ˜†. 
Falguni met Ishu & clear their difference is kind a relief. And finally falguni realized with whom her child's happiness lies.
I'm happliy read till Ishaani enter RV Mansion.
Already Amba gave me bad vibes. Now ranveer talks strangely. 
Huh with last part u spoil my excitementπŸ˜•

Hi, mafaaza! Thank you so much. :) Haha. They're beauties like that too.

Amba did not forgive them, but going by her son's condition she is no longer willing to hold any  hatred for them, but forgiving them is a strong word. She hasn't.

Well, about Ranveer, more than anyone I have been getting nightmares, so...

*facepalm* for the last part. I'm sorry, but whatever  am doing or going to do is an inseparable part of the plot and goes back to the beginning of the show too. Gee, I need to clarify everything in the chapters, and I hope I will do so successfully i.e.without creating confusion.
Originally posted by Mayashelly

Hy dr... Fabulous and emotional update dr... Everywhere goes good.. Everyone regret their mistake in her family and amba wish to marry ranveer and ishani... And ishani love him so much now... But what's wrong with ranveer.   Really he is hiding something... If its good for ishani then it will surely be bad for him... And ur story gonna comes to an end... Will really miss it... Think this story gonna end with something 😭 . but anyways waiting for ur next dr... Keep update soon... Keep smiling... πŸ˜‰

Thank you, mate. :)

Well, however selfish Parekhs were, I think Pratiek and Sharman were amazing! Only not utilized in the show.

Yeah, Amba thinks her son is losing his brains and only Ishani can give him enough motivation to go on in life. Like always.

You are kind of right. When he's the kind of idiot that he is, he always ends up hurting himself for her happiness. And about the end, I'll say, don't be too early to judge. :)

I will try updating it soon. Thanks again. :)