Users

Frequent Posters

ayeshamukhtar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
It's amazing dear...I am crying while reading this
The whole chapter was speechless...
Specially the ishaani nightmare was ...
Please RV come back not for only ishaani but for everyone..
Update soon
CarpediemRose thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6
Mind blowing updateπŸ‘πŸ‘
Waiting to know what is going to happen next

pls update soon drπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
-FlameOfHope- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Elvish_Hobbit

You're so much expert in stalking, aren't you? ;)

And, oh, my! You make me sound quite like an outsider... That's the word that comes in my mind right now. But I'm not like that. And I'm not sure either why my writing makes you feel that way. Though what you said, nearly everyone says that to me. In real life too. And that seems so awkward, really. :/

Haha, yes. Sort of. πŸ˜†

Nah, you aren't. But you look like the 'seedhi baat, no bakwas' type of people. Like, how my cousin is, too. 
I mean, you always write serious stuff. So, that's why. I am not complaining (πŸ˜†), just telling. 

Oh. Then, it's like I have met you in real. πŸ€ͺ
-FlameOfHope- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Elvish_Hobbit

My comments might appear like Shakti's revealing the next track, but they're not. XD But it's quite more than just life and death. Like he's more than just about living or dying. He could live on even if he died physically, and he could die even if he were physically alive.

Yes, it did. 100% this time. πŸ˜†

There's quite a lot of things here, then... πŸ€”
behirlover thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi dear how are you?
I was waiting for this chapter since eternity and I guess the painfull wait prolonged a bit further. 🀣
Ok si here is ishani her nightmares her realisation how she let it go from her. πŸ˜• that whole thing ishani justifying herself that she loves him and never let him go that whole aura I loved it so much. πŸ‘πŸΌ
This whole moment of she breaking down and puneet consoling her and also making her realise that her guilt is worthless because she would have done the same and ranveer will never like it was epic I loved it totally πŸ‘
Amba my amba so much sane amba πŸ€— wow she is so much depending on ishani for every moment now she knows very well that her sins life depends in it like son was very nice thing.
Here comes shaman and pratik also I thought falguni would accompany them since she is do much guilty but I guess she cannot face her after all this 😭
Amba all hysterical and blasting sharman was awesome but again the sane lady have no regrets against ishani bahurani πŸ‘
Ok so his mota babuji bailed him out well no one can be like him a true mentor it's like his heart never believed in all those blames but he had to agree to his daughter's lie.
Now I guess the bad blood will reduce between the two families.
I am missing ranveer si much seriously.
This whole anticipation atmosphere of hospital I have witnessed and you have seriously crafted it art fully I liked it a lot
Thnx for pm dear
Sorry for late and lame review
Bloomfield thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Elvish, I am not able to give long reviews and I guess its going to happen the same way from now on. Apologies. But please, don't make him die, that's all I want to say. Even if you want to really make him so, let him know how much his love loves him. Bas. And the chapter is as usual, exquisite!
Elvish_Hobbit thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ayeshamukhtar

It's amazing dear...I am crying while reading this
The whole chapter was speechless...
Specially the ishaani nightmare was ...
Please RV come back not for only ishaani but for everyone..
Update soon

Thank you, mate. :) Oh, I'm really sorry to make you cry. You'll know about RV in the next chapters and I'll try updating it soon too. :)
Elvish_Hobbit thumbnail

Originally posted by: CarpedeimRose

Mind blowing updateπŸ‘πŸ‘

Waiting to know what is going to happen next

pls update soon drπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Thank you, Jenny! I will update the next chapter soon. :)
Elvish_Hobbit thumbnail

Originally posted by: -FlameOfHope-

Yes, it did. 100% this time. πŸ˜†

Good for you. xD I want to be cunning as Radz. πŸ˜› πŸ˜›

Originally posted by: -FlameOfHope-

There's quite a lot of things here, then... πŸ€”

Yeah, and it's frightening too. Sometimes head feels like exploding of all the things going on. πŸ˜• πŸ˜•
Edited by Elvish_Hobbit - 7 years ago
Elvish_Hobbit thumbnail

Originally posted by: dvprt418.py

Hi dear how are you?
I was waiting for this chapter since eternity and I guess the painfull wait prolonged a bit further. 🀣
Ok si here is ishani her nightmares her realisation how she let it go from her. πŸ˜• that whole thing ishani justifying herself that she loves him and never let him go that whole aura I loved it so much. πŸ‘πŸΌ
This whole moment of she breaking down and puneet consoling her and also making her realise that her guilt is worthless because she would have done the same and ranveer will never like it was epic I loved it totally πŸ‘
Amba my amba so much sane amba πŸ€— wow she is so much depending on ishani for every moment now she knows very well that her sins life depends in it like son was very nice thing.
Here comes shaman and pratik also I thought falguni would accompany them since she is do much guilty but I guess she cannot face her after all this 😭
Amba all hysterical and blasting sharman was awesome but again the sane lady have no regrets against ishani bahurani πŸ‘
Ok so his mota babuji bailed him out well no one can be like him a true mentor it's like his heart never believed in all those blames but he had to agree to his daughter's lie.
Now I guess the bad blood will reduce between the two families.
I am missing ranveer si much seriously.
This whole anticipation atmosphere of hospital I have witnessed and you have seriously crafted it art fully I liked it a lot
Thnx for pm dear
Sorry for late and lame review

Hey, dv! I'm good. How are you?

Yikes. And for the next chapter, you might have to wait bit longer since I'm to submit my project work by 9th June, and not getting time to work on the chapter (don't ask how I finished the drabble; it just happened).

Coming to the review, thank you so much.

Ishani never believed she ever let go of Ranveer. Over here, she always wanted him in her life though as a friend when she didn't realize she loved him, and when she knows her true feelings for him, she's going to justify herself. A mere thought she'd give up on him for others is so painful for her. :(

Puneet is such a sweetheart.

Sane Amba! Sighs! You seem completely smitten by the sanity of Amba in our FFs. xD Hehe, she knows how much Ishani cares for Ranveer and her very presence would have her own hopes alive. So she wants Ishani by her side all the time.

Falguni is too shocked right now, and we can also assume Sharman didn't get to share anything with her due to her shunning others out. Pratiek was closer to her, so he'd still be there with them.
Amba knows Ishani is the life of her son, and she's not going to do anything wrong (quite selfish from her own part, but still... she's helpless, and is growing fond of Ishani too).

Oh, yes! His affection for Ranveer was beyond logic and reasons which always stayed there no matter what misunderstandings surrounded them. In the show it was so beautifully shown!

I miss Ranveer s well! 😭 It frustrates me too. πŸ₯± Argh! I've become so over dramatic, but I swear! 😭 😭

Thank you so much.
Edited by Elvish_Hobbit - 7 years ago