Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-FlameOfHope- thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
She couldn't let the feeling of his heartbeats increasing at her touch go away. She couldn't tell why, but she was hopeful. So much was to be said and cleared away. Broken hearts were to be mended. She needed to talk to him, to say all that was buried deep within her soul. She needed to apologize to him and let him know what she always yearned for; she wanted to be with him.

This is sheer brilliance. πŸ‘
Edited by -FlameOfHope- - 7 years ago
behirlover thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi dear!
A big "thank you" for updating this chapter.
Finally the mystery unreveals itself
Opening lines of hope life love was very awesome πŸ‘ πŸ‘ Stole my heart completely
Her desperation hopelessness with every breath praying that her nightmares can't be true that he was fine reminded me of the scene in serial when ishani was searching for ranveer in valley. But you have outdoen yourself this time in describing her each and every emotion ⭐️ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Puneet poor fellow have to face so much of her wrath don't he know what mayhem she can create for ranveer. πŸ˜›
That whole para of her receiving the news and response to it was so good that I can't express in words πŸ‘
Then there comes his parents sane enough to know that the cause of his pain and relief from it is same and she needs to see him to bring him back.
She goes to see him and says everything but yet less just want him back at any cost and agin before she could confess she got disturbed seriously poor guy don't know why world always conspires against him πŸ˜•
He knew it all along but was running away from facts otherwise his hope would be crushed can this guy get more lovable I mean seriously I read that line 4 times it gave immense pleasure that he knew πŸ˜’ seriously no one can beat ishani in her dumbness πŸ€ͺ
Well then something happened during their wedding that made him believe otherwise and finally agree that she did love him 😳 😳
But he again placed her happiness and safety above his life πŸ˜’ πŸ€ͺ why he is not real I mean how much lovable you are going to make him now 😭 😭
2 surgeries done waiting for 3 well this time she is not going to leave him at any cost and her hopes are clearly indicating that every time she is around him his heart beat increases. πŸ˜ƒ
Amba sane normal how come you guys make the impossible happen in your ff πŸ˜• πŸ€“
She knows very well how much compassionate ishani is this time and is not going to leave him and bahurani accepted [:D/]
Falguni and disha did truth befall upon falguni straight from the devil's mouth that she is feeling so guilty. Redeem of falguni should I say 😲
Sharma is coming ya this girl seriously need some support off her pillar of strength is itself falling.
Elvish dear you just nailed it with this chapter I was so desperately waiting for it and this whole chapter was every worth of wait.
Every line describing his endless selfless love her guilt her pain was marvellous I loved it so much and this chapter is certainly going to be one of my favourites though inflicted with sadism but still everything in this was awesome.
You again send him to his sasural but this time let him come back properly.
πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
You deserve a standing ovation for this and all the tremendous effort you took despite your busy schedule.
Thnx for pm
Waiting for next and now rushing to reread it I don't know but this is giving me immense satisfaction.
Avocetxellis thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
No need of the apologies dearie.πŸ˜‰
So, TUMOR😲 I  mean it hurts.😭 how painful it is and still his love in unconditional πŸ˜³ he is really a gentleman. Hope he gets better soon.
And dear Ishani,  how painful it would be to think yourself the cause of the misery your love is facing?
Finally , Amba understood.πŸ˜†luckily. But Falguni? 
Thanks to Sharman bhaiya , he comes at the right moment.
The update was superb dearπŸ‘ really you rocked😳 the way described the situation was brilliant.😳
Thumbs up πŸ‘πŸΌ
Stay blessed πŸ˜³
ayeshamukhtar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It's amazing dear ...
I was crying while reading this...
Please ranveer come back soon ...it's hurting to much to ishaani as well as us...
You did not deserve this you deserve much better than this...
And finally the falguni know about RV and disha truth.. That's good
Update soon
Bloomfield thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
No, no, no! πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί How can you do...this?

I am being dramatic, okay. 🀣🀣 But then, this chapter was sheer brilliance, EH. You never know, my heart was definitely bleeding when I read this. Broken hearts are to be mended, yeah. Just one wish: Make her talk with him at least, once. I will die happily. So Ranveer has tumor, (that snatched my Dadi's life. πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί) and I know how it feels. I have never seen her but I know. Don't make him lose the battle, please. Even if you have ideas about that, make him hear about Ishani's feelings. He cannot die like this, never.

But the best part was where Ishani realizes that he already knew about Ishani's feelings for him. It was just ❀️❀️ Gosh, my heart literally skipped a beat and I am not buttering. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† That's why he is, RANVEER. ☺️☺️

And the next surprise was Amba. Everyone made her positive! Like LM quoted the other day, they are oxymorons: kindness and Amba. But still, I am happy that at least by now they realized. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Sharman then calls her telling about Falguni's condition after Disha's conversation with her. She's broken. Yes! I wanted that. Now I cannot wait to know about the further proceedings! It's getting too interesting! πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

Jaldi update karo but first, finish your college work. That's more important. πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

Love,
Aarushi
Edited by Bloomfield - 7 years ago
Duskyylilac thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7
Superb update Elvish thanks for such an amazing update dear
robal thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
A big thank you for updating this chapter, I was so waiting for it.  So now we know what's wrong with Ranveer and so he knew Ishani's feeling all along, he was just pretending not to know.  What a beautiful chapter, very emotional one and now he knows that his Ishani is with him, he will be fine.  Looking forward to when he opens his eyes and sees his love in front of him. 

You know your FF is my dose since the show went off air and I haven't enjoyed reading something so much and I know it will end soon, but I would definitely feel empty after it's done.  I can't thank you enough for your wonderful writing. 
Elvish_Hobbit thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: strings123

Thank you for updating Elvish. I was waiting for it eagerly.

Hey, strings. Thank you so much and yeah, finally did update it. xD
Elvish_Hobbit thumbnail
Originally posted by: -FlameOfHope-

Ishani gasped, and turned to look at Puneet who smiled a little. "I do. He's everything I would have wanted from my life."

Puneet's smile widened, though the usual gleam in his eyes was missing. "He told me the same thing," he said.

"He did... what...? Wait! Did he know?" Ishani needed not elaborate what she was asking for, for Puneet answered immediately.

"All the time."

Oh, Ranveer! <333

Ranveer and his love both are going to make Ishani completely mental. Poor girl can't understand why he loves her so much and I fully sympathize with her.

She couldn't let the feeling of his heartbeats increasing at her touch go away. She couldn't tell why, but she was hopeful. So much was to be said and cleared away. Broken hearts were to be mended. She needed to talk to him, to say all that was buried deep within her soul. She needed to apologize to him and let him know what she always yearned for; she wanted to be with him.

This is sheer brilliance. πŸ‘

Thank you. Glad you liked it. ❀️ ❀️❀️
Elvish_Hobbit thumbnail

Thank you so, so much for the update, Elvish! πŸ€— I was waiting like crazy to read this.

Oh, I can't explain how relieved I felt after posting it. Even I was going crazy. 😳 😳 😳 And thank you so much. πŸ˜› πŸ˜›