Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

   
Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

Siddharth Shukla|Epitome of Masculinity overpower || AT 130 (Page 94)

_goofyCat_ IF-Sizzlerz
_goofyCat_
_goofyCat_

Joined: 12 February 2013
Posts: 15080

Posted: 03 June 2016 at 3:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by OptimisticSoul


do not know when he will back in fiction show its such dream to see him to playing such action  powerful role , i do not want to sid  take break after IGT Angry


By break I mean short break of 1-2 months.. He needs that LOL
I have faith in him that he will be back with something very different, but god knows when Ermm
I just hope that he is not stuck in Bollywood offers...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

EnteralOfLoveNatalyMusketeer

EnteralOfLove IF-Rockerz
EnteralOfLove
EnteralOfLove

Joined: 02 September 2008
Posts: 8430

Posted: 03 June 2016 at 3:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by russhmeSS

Originally posted by OptimisticSoul


do not know when he will back in fiction show its such dream to see him to playing such action  powerful role , i do not want to sid  take break after IGT Angry


By break I mean short break of 1-2 months.. He needs that LOL
I have faith in him that he will be back with something very different, but god knows when Ermm
I just hope that he is not stuck in Bollywood offers...


Yeah right Even i do not want Sid will go Bollywood Angry there is nothing worth to him , Its just only waste his time , talent , He should be serious only Tv career , i just want to see him back soon in  tv fiction only i do not want he will try again other different thing its times only come back very soon only tv fiction Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NatalyMusketeer_goofyCat_

_goofyCat_ IF-Sizzlerz
_goofyCat_
_goofyCat_

Joined: 12 February 2013
Posts: 15080

Posted: 03 June 2016 at 3:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by OptimisticSoul


Yeah right Even i do not want Sid will go Bollywood Angry there is nothing worth to him , Its just only waste his time , talent , He should be serious only Tv career , i just want to see him back soon in  tv fiction only i do not want he will try again other different thing its times only come back very soon only tv fiction Angry


Kaise fans hai hum LOL We don't want him to go to Bollywood LOL But agree Bollywood is just Sleepy

I am sure if Sid gets some attractive offer in TV he will accept it..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

EnteralOfLoveNatalyMusketeer

EnteralOfLove IF-Rockerz
EnteralOfLove
EnteralOfLove

Joined: 02 September 2008
Posts: 8430

Posted: 03 June 2016 at 3:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by russhmeSS

Originally posted by OptimisticSoul


Yeah right Even i do not want Sid will go Bollywood Angry there is nothing worth to him , Its just only waste his time , talent , He should be serious only Tv career , i just want to see him back soon in  tv fiction only i do not want he will try again other different thing its times only come back very soon only tv fiction Angry


Kaise fans hai hum LOL We don't want him to go to Bollywood LOL But agree Bollywood is just Sleepy

I am sure if Sid gets some attractive offer in TV he will accept it..


Rashmi, actually  we are all want to Sid will go bollywood but if he will get some very good role as leading actor not side role   in the big banner  if he really will get some  big  reliable  project then we would be very happy but i saw the past which i   never forgot  this horrible man Karan  johar how to cheat him  to  give the  fake  3 film deal Angry 


Edited by OptimisticSoul - 03 June 2016 at 4:00am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NatalyMusketeer_goofyCat_

EnteralOfLove IF-Rockerz
EnteralOfLove
EnteralOfLove

Joined: 02 September 2008
Posts: 8430

Posted: 03 June 2016 at 4:15am | IP Logged
 bollywood  is not easy to any tv actors  or any newbie, anyway i miss Sudha , geet , mina , saraa , duska , where  them ? 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NatalyMusketeer_goofyCat_

EnteralOfLove IF-Rockerz
EnteralOfLove
EnteralOfLove

Joined: 02 September 2008
Posts: 8430

Posted: 03 June 2016 at 4:29am | IP Logged
 its seems u r not present in here i do think u 'leave 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NatalyMusketeer_goofyCat_

_goofyCat_ IF-Sizzlerz
_goofyCat_
_goofyCat_

Joined: 12 February 2013
Posts: 15080

Posted: 03 June 2016 at 4:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by OptimisticSoul



Rashmi, actually  we are all want to Sid will go bollywood but if he will get some very good role as leading actor not side role   in the big banner  if he really will get some  big  reliable  project then we would be very happy but i saw the past which i   never forgot  this horrible man Karan  johar how to cheat him  to  give the  fake  3 film deal Angry 


sorry got busy..
Don't even remind me of that deal Ermm
I wouldn't have minded it even if it was not a lead role because Bollywood has many established actors and star kids, but even if it was a parallel lead with a strong and different role in which he gets a chance to show his acting skills, I would have been happy..

Anyways.. Lets see what he does after IGT.. After last IGT season he went into totally invisible mode for 5-6 months before he returned with KKK.. Hope the break is not that much long this time Disapprove

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

EnteralOfLoveNatalyMusketeer

EnteralOfLove IF-Rockerz
EnteralOfLove
EnteralOfLove

Joined: 02 September 2008
Posts: 8430

Posted: 03 June 2016 at 5:02am | IP Logged

@YouthTVIndia By far @sidharth_shukla is the best TV Host... All he needs is more shows where he could entertain us

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NatalyMusketeer_goofyCat_

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Siddharth Shukla || Epitome Of Male Beauty - AT 119

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: Illumination   Replies: 1193   Views: 42106

Illumination 1193 42106 17 March 2015 at 8:01am by Sarica
.:Aditya Roy Kapur FC:.RJ-Epitome of Love

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 99 100

Author: -SiDsAnGeL-   Replies: 797   Views: 110542

-SiDsAnGeL- 797 110542 13 April 2014 at 10:37pm by Cadbury_13
~~Happy Birthday Mitali Nag~~ Epitome of Elegance

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 50 51

Author: trinilisa   Replies: 403   Views: 42327

trinilisa 403 42327 27 March 2014 at 8:04am by trinilisa
~!!Sonarika Bhadoria!!~"Epitome of Versatility"FC#5 Note:89

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: jyoti07   Replies: 1202   Views: 43988

jyoti07 1202 43988 03 September 2013 at 8:23pm by Annujam23
Epitome of Perfectionst ~ Aditya Shrivastav (FC24)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: Soni.   Replies: 1200   Views: 26479

Soni. 1200 26479 27 March 2013 at 1:08am by IF_FRIENDS

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index