Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

Siddharth Shukla|Epitome of Masculinity overpower || AT 130 (Page 93)

_goofyCat_ IF-Sizzlerz
_goofyCat_
_goofyCat_

Posted: 03 June 2016 at 2:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by OptimisticSoul

I am  so  glad to see You loyal  to Sid u are  true die hard fan of SS , u are the one who always has been active in every way in the Siddharth Shukla related anything  loved u dear Hug

Thank you.. Embarrassed Love you too and love Sid as well Hug
I will be active here as long as it is possible for me.. Don't want to see the AT which was started so lovingly during his BV days dying because siddians are not coming here Disapprove

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

EnteralOfLoveNatalyMusketeer

EnteralOfLove IF-Rockerz
EnteralOfLove
EnteralOfLove

Posted: 03 June 2016 at 2:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by russhmeSS

I am  so  glad to see You loyal  to Sid u are  true die hard fan of SS , u are the one who always has been active in every way in the Siddharth Shukla related anything  loved u dear Hug

Thank you.. Embarrassed Love you too and love Sid as well Hug
I will be active here as long as it is possible for me.. Don't want to see the AT which was started so lovingly during his BV days dying because siddians are not coming here Disapprove

I am also always with Sid , I am fan of SS forever , he is one of the most importance person my life , i also feel very bad when i see Siddians are not active in here , but i am sure if Sid will sign  any strong fiction  tv show which  will ruining long and if he will get very strong powerful role to playing as leading actor in the tv show then sure his will make more n more fan ,and his old fans will be active again

NatalyMusketeer_goofyCat_

_goofyCat_ IF-Sizzlerz
_goofyCat_
_goofyCat_

Posted: 03 June 2016 at 2:52am | IP Logged

rashmi, i saw zaraq  has been active in I-F  n twitter but why she did  not come   in here  even she did not  come in Siddharth shukla  twitter A/C ALSO

Zarqa has given her position of Sid's wifey to me and Nataly WinkLOLTongue

_goofyCat_ IF-Sizzlerz
_goofyCat_
_goofyCat_

Posted: 03 June 2016 at 2:56am | IP Logged

I am also always with Sid , I am fan of SS forever , he is one of the most importance person my life , i also feel very bad when i see Siddians are not active in here , but i am sure if Sid will sign  any strong fiction  tv show which  will ruining long and if he will get very strong powerful role to playing as leading actor in the tv show then sure his will make more n more fan ,and his old fans will be active again

I know dear Big smile and its so good to talk to you here after long time Hug
@bold, I hope so.. I think he must be seriously searching for a new fiction project now.. In next 2 months IGT will end.. I hope he signs something before that! I am already having tension how will I survive after IGT ends ErmmLOL

I miss Sudha, geet, zarqa, rina, mina and many others here..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

EnteralOfLove

EnteralOfLove IF-Rockerz
EnteralOfLove
EnteralOfLove

Posted: 03 June 2016 at 3:03am | IP Logged

I know dear Big smile and its so good to talk to you here after long time Hug
@bold, I hope so.. I think he must be seriously searching for a new fiction project now.. In next 2 months IGT will end.. I hope he signs something before that! I am already having tension how will I survive after IGT ends ErmmLOL

I miss Sudha, geet, zarqa, rina, mina and many others here..

Seriously yara  Sid should think its  how to get some very good role  since its been long time he has not playing any character in the tv , as actor he should give the importance on his acting  , I do n't know why  God not listen ours prayers , i have read his latest tweet  and saw in there his most of the fans wish to reply their views he should  back  in  tv fiction  doing some powerful role

_goofyCat_ IF-Sizzlerz
_goofyCat_
_goofyCat_

Posted: 03 June 2016 at 3:12am | IP Logged

Seriously yara  Sid should think its  how to get some very good role  since its been long time he has not playing any character in the tv , as actor he should give the importance on his acting  , I do n't know why  God not listen ours prayers , i have read his latest tweet  and saw in there his most of the fans wish to reply their views he should  back  in  tv fiction  doing some powerful role

waise dekha jaye to its not very long that he is missing from TV.. He is doing something or the other but yeah, fiction shows are totally different thing.. There are many actors who take 1-2 years gap before making a comeback in fiction. I so hope Sid takes a short break after IGT and comes back in a good role.. I always keep praying for a good role for him..

EnteralOfLove IF-Rockerz
EnteralOfLove
EnteralOfLove

Posted: 03 June 2016 at 3:17am | IP Logged

rashmi, i saw zaraq  has been active in I-F  n twitter but why she did  not come   in here  even she did not  come in Siddharth shukla  twitter A/C ALSO

Zarqa has given her position of Sid's wifey to me and Nataly WinkLOLTongue

I do not understand why  Zarqa not act5ive in here i seen her in the Karan wahi  new tv fiction show forums in the india-forums , she is also comment his profile but not come in SS Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NatalyMusketeer

EnteralOfLove IF-Rockerz
EnteralOfLove
EnteralOfLove

Posted: 03 June 2016 at 3:38am | IP Logged

waise dekha jaye to its not very long that he is missing from TV.. He is doing something or the other but yeah, fiction shows are totally different thing.. There are many actors who take 1-2 years gap before making a comeback in fiction. I so hope Sid takes a short break after IGT and comes back in a good role.. I always keep praying for a good role for him..

do not know when he will back in fiction show its such dream to see him to playing such action  powerful role , i do not want to sid  take break after IGT Angry

Go to top