Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

Siddharth Shukla|Epitome of Masculinity overpower || AT 130 (Page 128)

Nandita_Siddian IF-Sizzlerz
Nandita_Siddian
Nandita_Siddian

Posted: 16 June 2016 at 7:48pm | IP Logged
Good morning girls... Smile

Last to last week IGT got so low ratings and this week it got so high rating!!!!is their any specific reason???sorry for my stupid question but I am asking this becoz this I am unable to watch igt this season for some reason and i have no idea about that show.

Edited by Nandita_Siddian - 16 June 2016 at 7:48pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NatalyMusketeer_goofyCat_

_goofyCat_ IF-Sizzlerz
_goofyCat_
_goofyCat_

Posted: 16 June 2016 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nandita_Siddian

Good morning girls... Smile

Last to last week IGT got so low ratings and this week it got so high rating!!!!is their any specific reason???sorry for my stupid question but I am asking this becoz this I am unable to watch igt this season for some reason and i have no idea about that show.

Good morning Nandu Embarrassed
Even I am surprised by the sudden surge in IGT ratings for last weekend.. I haven't yet watched Sunday's episode, but I guess they showed pre semi final rounds, something like 'Hunarwar'. Other than that I don't think there was anything different this week.. For last 2-3 weeks there was constant drop in IGT ratings. I am not sure but I think last to last week was opening of Sa Re Ga Ma so it decreased ratings of both Kapil Sharma show and IGT.. Then before that may be Kapil Sharma show had some famous celebrity guests so more people watched it.. For last 2-3 weeks the ratings are changing, probably none of the other shows were interesting enough this weekend so IGT got more ratings LOL Anyways starting from this weekend are semi finals rounds so hopefully it will interest more people and IGT will maintain this ratings till finals

Edited by russhmeSS - 16 June 2016 at 9:45pm

Nandita_SiddianNatalyMusketeer

_goofyCat_ IF-Sizzlerz
_goofyCat_
_goofyCat_

Posted: 16 June 2016 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by libsrocks

It's funny that actor, who has been easily forgotten by new writers of BV, is now promoting this show at overseas media! Writers held the power to remove Shiv from our screen but not from viewers' heart! Heart

That is something that they will never be able to do!!
The new writers.. Sleepy They don't deserve a character like Shiv to be frank Tongue

AnjujagNatalyMusketeer

_goofyCat_ IF-Sizzlerz
_goofyCat_
_goofyCat_

Posted: 16 June 2016 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by libsrocks

Just out of curiosity: Have the entertainment media of Kazakh has also kept silence on Sid's movie in their country? Surely Indian media would know if an Indian actor, that to one like Sid, is acting in a foreign movie by their the other country's media!
Sid speaks so well and sensibly that sometimes it seems like he got the role of an IAS officer because of his real-life personality! He pulled off such a role better than many young real-life IAS Officers (no offense to anyone whose relative is an IAS officer)!

@bold, not really sure, but haven't seen many articles on twitter about the movie, anyways we don't really hnow how Kazakh movie industry works when it comes to movie releases and publicity, so we can only keep guessing LOL

Indian media- They definitely know everything but they have purposely turned blind Angry

Sid in the role of Shiv was something where each and every damn thing fell perfectly into place!! No wonder he played it so perfectly and convincingly.. There was one very nicely written article at the time of his exit from BV, which said the same thing.. Someone had posted it in BV forum that time.. I was trying to find it few days back, but couldn't Disapprove

AnjujagNatalyMusketeer

_goofyCat_ IF-Sizzlerz
_goofyCat_
_goofyCat_

Posted: 16 June 2016 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NatalyMusketeer

It's okay Rushmy...Hug
Sid is Saggitarius (ruled by Jupiter, the planet of big luck) but as for my knowledge, the most important planet in his life is Merkur (business, intelligence)... Merkur was the ruler of 2005 (best male model of the world) and the ruler of 2012 (BV entry)... a big role in his life play also Venus (the Art, beauty) and Mars(the fire, sexuality)... this year is the year of Mars, the year of the fire, the year of the heros... let's see what will bring it to him...Wink

Hey, you managed to infect me with my old passion... LOL

I am glad I (and Sid, ofcourse) am able to do that Big smile Passion is something that always lies within us, it never dies, just that it takes back seat at times.. Hug

2005 and 2012, hmm.. Sounds interesting!!

AnjujagNatalyMusketeer

_goofyCat_ IF-Sizzlerz
_goofyCat_
_goofyCat_

Posted: 16 June 2016 at 10:15pm | IP Logged

coincidentally found...Big smile

OMG!! The MAN Star

Damn Disapprove this made me realize what worth the actor Sid is, and how soon he needs to come back.. Day Dreaming

AnjujagNatalyMusketeer

_goofyCat_ IF-Sizzlerz
_goofyCat_
_goofyCat_

Posted: 17 June 2016 at 2:24am | IP Logged

coincidentally found...Big smile

Something more that I found Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NatalyMusketeer

_goofyCat_ IF-Sizzlerz