Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

Siddharth Shukla|Epitome of Masculinity overpower || AT 130 (Page 126)

NatalyMusketeer IF-Sizzlerz
NatalyMusketeer
NatalyMusketeer

Posted: 15 June 2016 at 5:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by russhmeSS

Originally posted by NatalyMusketeer

What do his stars say? Embarrassed

Ohhh...Rushmy Hug now you're putting me on fire...LOL
Astrology is my passion but after my personal tragedy I've closed this chapter in my life too...Broken Heart
But what I've said about Sid last year was true...from September last year he began to get the offers but the realization has begun from December (KKK, IGT and now Business in Kazakh way)... the problem is/was that Sid keeps everything secret until the last moment so we get to know about his projects always with "delay"... but this "pipeline" makes me curious, this is something what belongs to this year... damn, now you got me intrigued...Angry LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anjujag_goofyCat_

NatalyMusketeer
NatalyMusketeer

Posted: 15 June 2016 at 5:45pm | IP Logged

If they so continue, Jagya will soon have a harem...Wacko

ROFL
Thankfully they have stopped LOL

Can't say about the other two who are traveling along with Sid, but Aasiya seems to be quite sweet and happy go lucky girl.. She and Sid will get well along with each other on the trip

Thankfully... that would be too much even for experienced Jagya...Tongue

But something else... it's strange that Sid is still the man for promotion of BV...Geek there is rustling something in bushes...Confused

Anjujag_goofyCat_

NatalyMusketeer
NatalyMusketeer

Posted: 15 June 2016 at 5:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by OptimisticSoul

"I am exploring new or different facets in Television, Bollywood", says Siddharth Shukla

" By Dhrithi Gulvadi | Jun 13, 2016 08:08 am
Sidharth Shukla

He emerged successful in small screen and silver screen. He never shied away in exploring new facets of entertainment. From Balika Vadhu to Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhaniya, his unsurpassed acting skills got him much honour worldwide. Siddharth Shukla of Colors popular India's Got Talent talks with The Free Press Journal about the reality show, his comeback on television and Bollywood and more...

Ever since you made your debut in Bollywood, you have been missing from the Bollywood block. Have you blocked Bollywood from reaching you? Also after India's got talent, where will you be seen next?

No, nothing like that. I did not get a project which I thought was good enough for me to do. It's just that I can't do anything for the sake of doing it. One project is in the pipeline which I really can't be talking about.

You played lead roles in your previous shows but currently you are anchoring, why such a changeover?

It's because I am exploring new or different facets in the field and it's always better. If you want to grow then you need to be good at a lot of other things as well. There has been a lot of acting that I have done and hosting was something that was new. I really tried my hands on it.

If given a chance, how would you like to return back to daily soaps?

No particular kind of role. It really depends on the subject or the story and if it goes right then it's good enough. There is no particular role that I am really looking out for or that I will only do or not do a certain role.

How do you start your day?

Well now days, I started my gym in the evening. It's changed quite a bit, so I wake up to breakfast (chuckles).

What kind of a fashionista are you?

Very casual that fits me right, I just go and wear and that's my style mantra.

What are your decisive factors for choosing a Bollywood project?

There is no particular role that I am looking out for. I need to see if the script connects with me and if I don't find the connection then I don't do it.

Your take on Indian serials which are based on pragmatic context, however, fail to deliver meaningful content during the process.

One needs to understand that the industry is all about TRP's and everybody wants to garner TRP's. Everybody wants maximum viewership for what they are watching. One doesn't like to make a project which one would not like anybody to see it. People like to watch things and associate it more. When one goes to the interiors of the country, people still are with their domestic lifestyle, so that's the reason why they relate to it.

As you have a lot of fan following and that you have traversed from daily soaps to films to anchoring, do you think that your fans may slightly shift their focus because of the difference between your choice of roles and their expectations towards you?

I don't really know because it is something that comes to you by luck or it comes to you by God's will which is something that you cannot achieve on your own, it's just gifted. I did it because I like TV and things followed with it.

http://www.freepressjournal.in/entertainment/i-am-exploring-new-or-different-facets-in-television-bollywood-says-siddharth-shukla/870140

@bold... I knew it! Approve That's why I respect him so much... Star
@bold... Day Dreaming

One project is in the pipeline which I really can't be talking about.  omggg i really excited to know about its i just wish we are all will see him big screen soon in some very strong powerful role Day Dreaming

Finger crossed for Sid&pipeline...

EnteralOfLove_goofyCat_

NatalyMusketeer
NatalyMusketeer

Posted: 15 June 2016 at 5:59pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ahilajkula

Dear Rasshme, it's all so hard in my heart and soul. I can not  nor leave nor stay on the IF. Everything is very painful for me. Only SidYusha couple I loved and I will love forever. I can not reconcile that SY is just a nice memory.

I can understand.. Hug

The AT is back to vibrant mode with your siggies!

Duska Hug , I know what it means to lose someone whom you love more than yourself, your whole life falls apart like a house of cards... but we have to live with this pain untill the moment when we meet each other again somewhere over the rainbow, in Heaven, in our true homeland...
SidYusha is not only a nice memory, SidYusha is a legend and this legend lives further in Sid because Sid is inseparable part of SidYusha...Heart

Heart

ClapClapClapClapClap

Thank you sweetie...Heart

Love to see you here again my sweetie...Hug

Edited by NatalyMusketeer - 15 June 2016 at 6:02pm

Anjujag_goofyCat_

_goofyCat_ IF-Sizzlerz
_goofyCat_
_goofyCat_

Posted: 15 June 2016 at 10:47pm | IP Logged

Ohhh...Rushmy Hug now you're putting me on fire...LOL
Astrology is my passion but after my personal tragedy I've closed this chapter in my life too...Broken Heart
But what I've said about Sid last year was true...from September last year he began to get the offers but the realization has begun from December (KKK, IGT and now Business in Kazakh way)... the problem is/was that Sid keeps everything secret until the last moment so we get to know about his projects always with "delay"... but this "pipeline" makes me curious, this is something what belongs to this year... damn, now you got me intrigued...Angry LOL

Nataly Hug I am so sorry..
Agree! Your predictions from last year about Sid were right in place Thumbs Up
@bold, that makes us loose our patience in most of the cases, LOL but that is what I absolutely and truly admire about Sid.. He never ever talks about anything until it materializes.. Very rare quality in showbiz..

EnteralOfLoveNatalyMusketeer

_goofyCat_ IF-Sizzlerz
_goofyCat_
_goofyCat_

Posted: 15 June 2016 at 10:48pm | IP Logged

One project is in the pipeline which I really can't be talking about.  omggg i really excited to know about its i just wish we are all will see him big screen soon in some very strong powerful role Day Dreaming

Hello dear Hug
Hope that happens soon..

EnteralOfLoveNatalyMusketeer

_goofyCat_ IF-Sizzlerz
_goofyCat_
_goofyCat_

Posted: 15 June 2016 at 10:50pm | IP Logged

Thankfully... that would be too much even for experienced Jagya...Tongue

But something else... it's strange that Sid is still the man for promotion of BV...Geek there is rustling something in bushes...Confused

Sid/Shiv was always the one and only man in BV LOL No wonder it is still the same, even for the promotions Tongue

AnjujagNatalyMusketeer

MIKELA Senior Member
MIKELA
MIKELA

Posted: 16 June 2016 at 3:55am | IP Logged
Buon  pomeriggio  Siddians  Tongue
Barc  ratings  week  23  2016  IGT  2,5 Clap
IGT  in  top  5  wawww Hug

NatalyMusketeer_goofyCat_

Go to top