Celebrity Fan Clubs

Siddharth Shukla|Epitome of Masculinity overpower || AT 130 - Page 95

goofyCat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
This content was originally posted by: NatalyMusketeer

It's okay Rushmy...πŸ€—
Sid is Saggitarius (ruled by Jupiter, the planet of big luck) but as for my knowledge, the most important planet in his life is Merkur (business, intelligence)... Merkur was the ruler of 2005 (best male model of the world) and the ruler of 2012 (BV entry)... a big role in his life play also Venus (the Art, beauty) and Mars(the fire, sexuality)... this year is the year of Mars, the year of the fire, the year of the heros... let's see what will bring it to him...πŸ˜‰

Hey, you managed to infect me with my old passion... πŸ˜†

I am glad I (and Sid, ofcourse) am able to do that πŸ˜ƒ Passion is something that always lies within us, it never dies, just that it takes back seat at times.. πŸ€—

2005 and 2012, hmm.. Sounds interesting!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

goofyCat thumbnail

coincidentally found...πŸ˜ƒ

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4B0WceCux0[/YOUTUBE]

OMG!! The MAN ⭐️

Damn πŸ˜’ this made me realize what worth the actor Sid is, and how soon he needs to come back..
goofyCat thumbnail

Something more that I found πŸ˜‰

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6RTwonLDDA[/YOUTUBE]
libsrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4B0WceCux0[/YOUTUBE]

Maybe i'm just biased towards Sid but his fight scene looked slightly more better and realistic compared to Varun's fight scene! It was little hard to believe that Varun could throw a guy so far away! At one point in the scene, Varun barely kicked the guy and yet the guy pretended to be hurt! πŸ˜†
At least Sid's size makes it slightly more believable if he throws off some guy! Besides, he was more accurate with his hits and punches! Guess playing Shiv gave him a lot of practice!
goofyCat thumbnail
Today's IGT was Siddilious 😳 and Bhartiless πŸ˜†

I must say Sid handled it very well. He has got a very powerful voice and now he has right control over it. His great screen presence makes viewers notice him even if he is shown for really short time. And he is too cute while interacting with kids!! All in all, he is getting every nuances of hosting just right ⭐️ Hoping he gets chance to speak more in coming episodes..

And its not just as Sid lover, but I have become a genuine fan of his hosting!! 😳
goofyCat thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: libsrocks

Maybe i'm just biased towards Sid but his fight scene looked slightly more better and realistic compared to Varun's fight scene! It was little hard to believe that Varun could throw a guy so far away! At one point in the scene, Varun barely kicked the guy and yet the guy pretended to be hurt! πŸ˜†
At least Sid's size makes it slightly more believable if he throws off some guy! Besides, he was more accurate with his hits and punches! Guess playing Shiv gave him a lot of practice!

I always feel that I am biased towards Sid in action mode, but Sid has perfect body language when it comes to action scenes! His action sequences as Shiv were very very convincing, they always looked far more realistic than anyone else for the same reasons you mentioned 😳
goofyCat thumbnail
With an IGT contestant

MIKELA thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Al  the  best  Siddharth  Shukla β€οΈ
Siddharth  Shukla  veramente  e  un  attore  , un  Host  meraviglioso  e  a una  presenza  scenica fantastica  πŸ₯³
E  tutti  noi  siamo  fierri  , di  esere  i  suoi  fan  

Buona  serata  e  buona  notte  Siddians πŸ˜›
MIKELA thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Admina  della  pagina  di  Facebook  di  Sidd  in  Vietnam  a  detto  che  Sidd  questi  giorni  e  molto  impegnato  ,pero  non  e  reuscito  a  rifiutare  l'invito  per  la  seconda  volta  in  Vietnam  , perche  lui  si  e  molto  affezionato  a questo  paese  .
Cosi  , lei  a invitato  tutti  i  suoi  fan  di  aspettarlo  al  aeroporto  il  giorno  di  13  Luglio πŸ₯³
Veramente  Sidd  e  molto  amato  in  Vietnam  e  sono  felicissima  per  lui  πŸ€£
goofyCat thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: MIKELA

Admina della pagina di Facebook di Sidd in Vietnam a detto che Sidd questi giorni e molto impegnato ,pero non e reuscito a rifiutare l'invito per la seconda volta in Vietnam , perche lui si e molto affezionato a questo paese .

Cosi , lei a invitato tutti i suoi fan di aspettarlo al aeroporto il giorno di 13 LuglioπŸ₯³
Veramente Sidd e molto amato in Vietnam e sono felicissima per lui 🀣

Really?? πŸ˜ƒ Thank you for sharing.

Wondering where is he busy though..

Can you please post the link of that Facebook page if possible..?