Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
goofyCat thumbnail
goofyCat thumbnail

The audience will have the opportunity to meet two of 'husband' of the character '8-year-old bride' on July ahead.

8-year-old bride was broadcast for almost two years in Vietnam and continues to slide in the evenings during the week. Movie audiences are interested in tracking the country and spent much love to cast the lead role and take on the main things. Two years, television broadcasting rights held this movie in Vietnam have repeatedly put a bridge of film actors to interact. Looking ahead, audiences continue to meet four artists Siddharth Shukla, Avinash Mukherjee, Roop Durgapal and Aasiya Kazi.

Siddharth Shukla (left) and Avinash Mukherjee second return to Vietnam. Two boys play husband '8-year-old bride' have large fan

If this is the first time two beautiful actress Aasiya Kazi Roop Durgapal and Vietnam arrived, with two boys Siddharth Shukla and Avinash Mukherjee was second. Avinash had exchanges in HCMC trip in July last year, while Siddharth has to back 1/2016. Two boys in turn plays the character's two husbands bride Anandi 8 years old. They have good looks, masculine and very attractive.

our Indian actress saved a week , from 13/7 to 19/7 . They will participate in a number of community activities , press conferences, interact with the audience. In particular , on this occasion frame 8 -year-old artist bride will be a visit to the capital, Hanoi , meet the audience and participated in several programs .

Organizers said the crowd of HCMC and Hanoi also exciting gifts are unexpected Knock program . The actors in the role of ambassador will visit the home of some fans . In addition, they also boast the ability to sing and dance in the concert held in two major cities .

http://like1.vn/dan-sao-co-dau-8-tuoi-tro-lai-viet-nam-i1465792180-c1416554884.html
Edited by russhmeSS - 7 years ago
goofyCat thumbnail

"I am exploring new or different facets in Television, Bollywood", says Siddharth Shukla

" By Dhrithi Gulvadi | Jun 13, 2016 08:08 am
Sidharth Shukla

He emerged successful in small screen and silver screen. He never shied away in exploring new facets of entertainment. From Balika Vadhu to Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhaniya, his unsurpassed acting skills got him much honour worldwide. Siddharth Shukla of Colors popular India's Got Talent talks with The Free Press Journal about the reality show, his comeback on television and Bollywood and more...

Ever since you made your debut in Bollywood, you have been missing from the Bollywood block. Have you blocked Bollywood from reaching you? Also after India's got talent, where will you be seen next?

No, nothing like that. I did not get a project which I thought was good enough for me to do. It's just that I can't do anything for the sake of doing it. One project is in the pipeline which I really can't be talking about.

You played lead roles in your previous shows but currently you are anchoring, why such a changeover?

It's because I am exploring new or different facets in the field and it's always better. If you want to grow then you need to be good at a lot of other things as well. There has been a lot of acting that I have done and hosting was something that was new. I really tried my hands on it.

If given a chance, how would you like to return back to daily soaps?

No particular kind of role. It really depends on the subject or the story and if it goes right then it's good enough. There is no particular role that I am really looking out for or that I will only do or not do a certain role.

How do you start your day?

Well now days, I started my gym in the evening. It's changed quite a bit, so I wake up to breakfast (chuckles).

What kind of a fashionista are you?

Very casual that fits me right, I just go and wear and that's my style mantra.

What are your decisive factors for choosing a Bollywood project?

There is no particular role that I am looking out for. I need to see if the script connects with me and if I don't find the connection then I don't do it.

Your take on Indian serials which are based on pragmatic context, however, fail to deliver meaningful content during the process.

One needs to understand that the industry is all about TRP's and everybody wants to garner TRP's. Everybody wants maximum viewership for what they are watching. One doesn't like to make a project which one would not like anybody to see it. People like to watch things and associate it more. When one goes to the interiors of the country, people still are with their domestic lifestyle, so that's the reason why they relate to it.

As you have a lot of fan following and that you have traversed from daily soaps to films to anchoring, do you think that your fans may slightly shift their focus because of the difference between your choice of roles and their expectations towards you?

I don't really know because it is something that comes to you by luck or it comes to you by God's will which is something that you cannot achieve on your own, it's just gifted. I did it because I like TV and things followed with it.

http://www.freepressjournal.in/entertainment/i-am-exploring-new-or-different-facets-in-television-bollywood-says-siddharth-shukla/870140
NatalyMusketeer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: russhmeSS

The crocy makes a comeback 😆

Lucky crocy Rushmy, lucky crocy...our lucky charm...😛 you see, already to the week beginning there are two articles about Sid...⭐️

Wondering for whom this sign was 😳😆

What a question Rushmy 😡... for us two of course, for whom else...

Edited by NatalyMusketeer - 7 years ago

I can understand.. 🤗

The AT is back to vibrant mode with your siggies!

Duska 🤗 , I know what it means to lose someone whom you love more than yourself, your whole life falls apart like a house of cards... but we have to live with this pain untill the moment when we meet each other again somewhere over the rainbow, in Heaven, in our true homeland...
SidYusha is not only a nice memory, SidYusha is a legend and this legend lives further in Sid because Sid is inseparable part of SidYusha...❤️

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PeDXyEBDdBc[/YOUTUBE]

❤️

The audience will have the opportunity to meet two of 'husband' of the character '8-year-old bride' on July ahead.

8-year-old bride was broadcast for almost two years in Vietnam and continues to slide in the evenings during the week. Movie audiences are interested in tracking the country and spent much love to cast the lead role and take on the main things. Two years, television broadcasting rights held this movie in Vietnam have repeatedly put a bridge of film actors to interact. Looking ahead, audiences continue to meet four artists Siddharth Shukla, Avinash Mukherjee, Roop Durgapal and Aasiya Kazi.

Siddharth Shukla (left) and Avinash Mukherjee second return to Vietnam. Two boys play husband '8-year-old bride' have large fan

If this is the first time two beautiful actress Aasiya Kazi and Roop Durgapal Vietnam arrived, with two boys Siddharth Shukla and Avinash Mukherjee was second. Avinash had exchanges in HCMC trip in July last year, while Siddharth has to back 1/2016. Two boys in turn plays the character's two husbands bride Anandi 8 years old. They have good looks, masculine and very attractive.

our Indian actress saved a week , from 13/7 to 19/7 . They will participate in a number of community activities , press conferences, interact with the audience. In particular , on this occasion frame 8 -year-old artist bride will be a visit to the capital, Hanoi , meet the audience and participated in several programs .

Organizers said the crowd of HCMC and Hanoi also exciting gifts are unexpected Knock program . The actors in the role of ambassador will visit the home of some fans . In addition, they also boast the ability to sing and dance in the concert held in two major cities .

http://like1.vn/dan-sao-co-dau-8-tuoi-tro-lai-viet-nam-i1465792180-c1416554884.html

I don't quite understand it... are they talking about Balika Vadhu? I know Sid and Roop Durgapal but who are Aasiya Kazi and Avinash Mukherjee? 🤓 Okay, maybe I've missed something because I watched BV only in SidYusha period, not before and not after...😕

"I am exploring new or different facets in Television, Bollywood", says Siddharth Shukla

" By Dhrithi Gulvadi | Jun 13, 2016 08:08 am
Sidharth Shukla

He emerged successful in small screen and silver screen. He never shied away in exploring new facets of entertainment. From Balika Vadhu to Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhaniya, his unsurpassed acting skills got him much honour worldwide. Siddharth Shukla of Colors popular India's Got Talent talks with The Free Press Journal about the reality show, his comeback on television and Bollywood and more...

Ever since you made your debut in Bollywood, you have been missing from the Bollywood block. Have you blocked Bollywood from reaching you? Also after India's got talent, where will you be seen next?

No, nothing like that. I did not get a project which I thought was good enough for me to do. It's just that I can't do anything for the sake of doing it. One project is in the pipeline which I really can't be talking about.

You played lead roles in your previous shows but currently you are anchoring, why such a changeover?

It's because I am exploring new or different facets in the field and it's always better. If you want to grow then you need to be good at a lot of other things as well. There has been a lot of acting that I have done and hosting was something that was new. I really tried my hands on it.

If given a chance, how would you like to return back to daily soaps?

No particular kind of role. It really depends on the subject or the story and if it goes right then it's good enough. There is no particular role that I am really looking out for or that I will only do or not do a certain role.

How do you start your day?

Well now days, I started my gym in the evening. It's changed quite a bit, so I wake up to breakfast (chuckles).

What kind of a fashionista are you?

Very casual that fits me right, I just go and wear and that's my style mantra.

What are your decisive factors for choosing a Bollywood project?

There is no particular role that I am looking out for. I need to see if the script connects with me and if I don't find the connection then I don't do it.

Your take on Indian serials which are based on pragmatic context, however, fail to deliver meaningful content during the process.

One needs to understand that the industry is all about TRP's and everybody wants to garner TRP's. Everybody wants maximum viewership for what they are watching. One doesn't like to make a project which one would not like anybody to see it. People like to watch things and associate it more. When one goes to the interiors of the country, people still are with their domestic lifestyle, so that's the reason why they relate to it.

As you have a lot of fan following and that you have traversed from daily soaps to films to anchoring, do you think that your fans may slightly shift their focus because of the difference between your choice of roles and their expectations towards you?

I don't really know because it is something that comes to you by luck or it comes to you by God's will which is something that you cannot achieve on your own, it's just gifted. I did it because I like TV and things followed with it.

http://www.freepressjournal.in/entertainment/i-am-exploring-new-or-different-facets-in-television-bollywood-says-siddharth-shukla/870140

@bold... I knew it!  That's why I respect him so much... ⭐️
@bold...